it's Getting to the point Uwe Boll probably defends Gamers more than video game Journalists

it's Getting to the point Uwe Boll probably defends Gamers more than video game Journalists

'k

I would say that he at least has principals but he was abusing a German tax law to make money off video game licenses. Basically a money laundering scheme.

Give us a rundown an0n.
What happened?
What did he do?

Hev just defends himself. A greedy guy, but at least you know what you are dealing with.

Boll is probably the greatest contemporary director alive right now, his next project will be a masterpiece

Did you know that this scene wasn't scripted?. Damn good film.

his best film in fact, although far cry gives it a run for its money

You have to be 18 to post here, kiddo.

Quit pushing the "actually Uwe Boll made good movies" meme. They are all shit. They're filmed and written as if an autistic kid was behind the camera. Well, minus Postal, I guess. It was kind of funny watching him kick the crap out of those faggots though.

Watch some good movies, shitfaggot.

What the guy above said.

Stop defending this scamming faggot.

I can't even, that's it. I'm done with you shitlords

Rampage series and Darfur were amazing. Assault on Wall Street was a decent revenge film. Boll makes twisted but not generic or stupid social commentary in his films. Compared to shits like The Purge, Boll's massacre films are damn good and not braindead. Sure his vidyajoints are fucking shit, but when it comes to social commentary, Boll is the absolute kino madman.

It is good watching that faggot lowtax get the slap. But it is not enough all goons need the beating of a lifetime they are literally the cancer of humanity.

It's like I'm talking to tumblr and reddit over here. Get some fucking standards. Next you're going to tell me Hardcore Henry and Crank are you favorite movies of all time.

I can't see how Hardcuck Henry and Crank can be compared to Rampage and Darfur. I dare you to find a film that is anything like Rampage, faggot.

Just look at mister 'I watched Goddard once' over here.

Good taste, if I may say so myself.

Tarkovsky >>>>>>>>>>> Goddard

Oh user, that is truly an original concept and totally hasn't been done before by a million other direct to dvd movies.

I don't like meme directors. I'm more into Tarantino and Spielberg. Moron.

He has the right idea.

embarassing exchange

How was Hardcore Henry a cuck film?

Never really enjoyed his works personally, but he's far from bad. Ever saw Suzukis stuff?

Rude.

Ruthless marxist extremist political commentary and actual one man massacre is generic, right. I don't like the cinematography, but the theme and acting are great.

pic 1

It's produced by a chink studio, only cucks would pay to see it.

Tarkovsky's films are not something to be enjoyed. They're a kind of meditative films, it's hard to describe.

Suzuki who?

Yeah, the education-system is really fucked up nowadays.

I'd rather give my cash to Boll than somalian refugees.

You do realize you're talking about a Uwe Boll movie right? Holy fuck. How can you say so much about nothing?

I'll put on the flag just for you.

Schlock filmmakers tend to be good people. Not ethically, they tend to end up doing all sorts of questionable things - especially when it comes to money and financing, but morally they are usually pretty good folks.

Super irony

What kinda line of thinking is this one? Hoy shit.

Rampage game when?

his films are total fucking garbage but i gotta say, he won a lot of respect from me when he beat the living shit out of lowtax

i mean, even if i hadn't known who he was, that's some serious fucking below the belt shit: be an ex-boxer, challenge some fat nerds, and whoop some serious ass in the ring. that's dirty and underhanded and i love it, and the fact that lowtax got the shit kicked out of him was the icing on the cake

your plebian tastes offend me greatly, and your accusations of memery even more so.

Im suprised that a mouthbreather like you does not at least recognize that rampage was a "decent flick", even if you are far too much of a simpleton to understand the underlying genius of Bolls..weltanschauung

this man understands, quite succinct as well

i liked assault on wall street, took balls to make that one, although it felt like the first half was almost completely unneccessary/dragged on way too long. Then again who am i to question a man of so many talents(and such a righteous hook)