Kovalev Gets Robbed Again, Jews Won't Allow a White Champion

TKO = TESTICULAR KNOCK OUT!

The Jews don't even hide the bravado as they lie to millions of people. This fight was racial as well as political so I felt it was /po/ appropriate.

Holla Forums .. don't kill me

user, stop watching this shit and giving it views, go to gym yourself.

After McGregor lost to the shitskin and won the return match, I lost any interest.

I'm in great shape. I like to watch fighting because it's in my blood. Save the pseudo psycho analysis for your son..

this. Spend that time training, reading and converting others you faggot

Nigger, I AM EXPOSING IT TO PEOPLE AND PINNING! Watch the VIDEO

I make a video showing how Jews don't want a white champion and all i get is a bunch of holier than thou nonsense. A lot of people watch sports, a lot of white people. You have to start somewhere.

Yeah I think you may need to recognise the fact that Holla Forums is not entirely juden-frei

Coincidence?

Good on ya for the video, as you said a lot of white normalfags watch boxing and this is a potential foot in the door for the redpill.
Niggers always go for the nuts, headbutt or eye pokes, most of the time they get away with it. If I make a lazy day with a few friends we always avoid any fight cards with niggers in them always the same monkey fighting garbage.

Jews run boxing
Help remove the scales from blind goyim eyes by presenting the Tyson Fury jewish persecution of Fury

McNigger sucks tho…

It's almost as if you want people to keep watching.

kek I saw that and the watermelon hat thread.

pretty much this

Let shlomo get a hard on watching his shit skin athletes wile you actually become one.

Op has a point, we should expose the shit skins everywhere we find them!

I got a copy of this in the morning. THREE dick shots then the nig ref stops it, to give the nig dick grabber the win. I laughed. This is why boxing sucks.

You leave our paper folding brethren out of this.

Its not a surprise they push Ali as being the GOAT and allow shit like this to pass. Or why they give all the media coverage to black runners such as Usain Bolt or Mo Farah. They are deliberately trying to implant the idea and visuals of blacks being physically more capable, more dominant, more strong to the public.

Because 95% of Holla Forums are jews. We earn them shekels and they get to database all the possible tactics being used to expose them. You're better off doing your business and then after showcasing it on here to rub it in.

Came here to post this.