Wii U is still on 5.5.1 despite massive piracy exploit on it that has been public for months

Nintendo really doesn't give a shit about it anymore does it?

Did they ever figure out how to do DLC with pirated games?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wsAqK0Gg
4chan.org/vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NX is coming out in 8 months and there's no releases on the WiiU up until then.
Why would they care?

Have Wii U homebrew and emulators appeared yet?

You can emulate games through loadiine I think, but the homebrew on the wii u isn't really homebrew.

Well it's still a wii afterall, nothing new

Why would they? They're cashing out with mobile shit now.

Alright thanks, good to know.

Has USB/Disc loading been added yet? I remember you could only use the SD card to play games.

Also would like to know this.

I doubt disc loading is possible (other than for region free/update bypass I guess) due to the proprietary format.

Does anyone have a guide to hacking, I want to play Yakuza 1 & 2

I dont think you can play ps2 games on the wiiu

but if you get pcsx2 and download the bios for Yakuza 1/2 you could emulate and play both of those games on your computer.

Depending on the game it may run smoothly or like shit during constipation.

Have fun user

There is Yakuza 1 & 2 HD for Wii U
It's in nip but there are guides

What I'm even supposed to play on it?

splatoon might be the only game the wii u has, ps4 shills normally say it has bloodborne but that's like saying a car has fuel because the tank is filled with shit

Does splatoon have story or pve mode?

Don't bother with Splatoon if you're getting it for the story mode. It will take you about 2 hours to beat it if you know what you're doing, 4 hours to beat it if you are new, and around 5-7 hours to get all the collectables in the levels (excluding all the upgrades).

So it DOES have one?
Of course I'm not buying console for one game, but it's already more than overwatch has to offer.
I'd totally play splatoon on PC.

Bayonetta 2?
Wonderful 101?
Mario Kart 8?
Smash Bros 4?

They are at least 10 good games on the WiiU

How can you get pirated games running on Wii U now? I don't want to pay anymore because of how horrible nintendo botched it

Nintendo are going to go mobile, why would they give a shit about their console?

No, Splatoon has a 5 hour single player mode and that's it

Any game on it for free as long as you homebrew, its easy as fuck and ninty dosent even care about the wiiu anymore so go ahead.

You can also play online multiplayer games as long as you bought just the game, but not homebrewed versions

One round of Smash out of 100 attempts doesn't count

Pokemon Go is just another attempt at world domination over all the smartphone zombies by Niantic, they payed Nintendo for the name rights and that's it. It's about data, not money. The thread you saw on the catalog about Nintendos value is nothing but stock hype and brand inflation.

pastebin.com/wsAqK0Gg

>Nintendo really doesn't give a shit about it anymore does it?

Nintendo does of course profit, even directly, from Pokemon getting this much attention, but their source of income won't change.

Pokemon merch and games sales outside of GO have skyrocket alongside GO's release, Nintendo is making bank off of this

I meant in the Pastebin
You didn't mention Google when they're the shiftiest of them all

spreaking of data collection, do you ever feel all these advances in image recognition and conversation robots are there to help them actually sort through it all so they dont have to spend 9 million years finding what they need to know?

4chan.org/vg

they have guides and links to download wii u iso.

forgot to mention.

it's the /hbg/ - homebrew general. it's literally 2 steps to hacking the wii u. then a few more for loading games.

what were you expecting user? They'll never learn. Unlike Sony who learned their lesson with the PSP and otherOS.

Considering that consoles in Japan aren't very lucrative anymore and that Nintendo can't possibly catch up to Sony/MS maybe it would be for the best if Nintendo gives up on home consoles.

Yeah, they stopped the pirates for a bit, but they didn't really help their sales. If anything, the console being harder to hack hurt their sales, since they never filled the gap with anything. If the Vita were on the same level as the PSP as far as homebrew and emulation I'd have bought one, as it is I don't really want an over-priced VN machine.

Next you will say Lunar Magic: Wii u edition is the best thing in the world. Last I checked, I can use lunar magic without having to buy a physical unlock token to open up a new skin.

That is exactly what scars me about image recognition, yes.

Maybe they invest in Keyhole because their geospatial tools are useful and it has nothing to do with data collection? Just a thought. Holla Forums pls go

HAHAHAAHAHA OH WOW Google can't access any of your worthless Drive/Gmail/preferences unless they ask for permission and you give it to them just like any other app, the terms of service are very clear, only a bot gets to any of this stuff. Scroogled microshill the door is that way

Before you call me names the only proprietary software I use are games, Windows and various web apps like Gdocs. I don't believe in proprietary productivity software.

This is the stupidest bait post if not necessarily the best or worst I've seen in a while. Congratulations.

lol