The united nations may finally make cultural appropriation illegal

Finally the UN does something I can get on board with. Start arresting whites that culturally appropriate. And if we can get this enforced on racial aliens appropriating us we're golden.
archive.fo/oS9E1

So niggers are going to go back to wearing ragcloths and teeth necklaces?

Niggers living in white countries, under white society, is cultural appropriation.

Wonderful trips.

living in mudhuts, dying of starvation?
please, let it be so

That would mean we'd have to kick all non-whites out of European civilization.

#DontTellMerkel

Also those trips

They didn’t starve when they lived as simple hunter-gatherers. Were all cultural appropriation removed from their lands many would indeed starve, but the next generation would be golden. Back to a way of life they could sustain. I support the UN in this move.

Only…. It’s only going to be used against Europeans.

Other races don't have anything valuable to contribute. If they're going after whites for cultural appropriation I see that as a good thing. Whether it's whites running around acting like niggers or converting to Mohammedanism if the government and left attacks them I 100% support it.

OP reads VICE. FAGGOT confirmed. The bait title is beyond retarded. Go back to 4chan.

Who cares?

Do you have any idea how easy taking over the world will be if non whites aren't allowed use of nukes or rifled weaponry?

Great, let's get all non-whites out of their suits, jeans, shirts and t-shirts.

So who get's to be the lucky person to tell the nog to stop appropriating my language?
Also, NAVAJO PANTSU??

No more niggers on the net, nice

There's one thing about this picture, that's not like the others.

Oh man, I can't wait.

We should make a list of all of the "appropriated" things that are actually European; I'll start us off with dreadlocks and peanut butter.

He tries really hard. A commie is a commie. And the only good commie is a dead commie.

Actually, the dreads might be aryan but they're quite indigenous to PNG and anywhere that isn't fully Bantu.
The plica polonica (clean version) OTOH is specfically northern european.

Black women better start taking off that weave then.

I know. I was speaking in terms of archaeological evidence, and for that the Minoans have the first recorded depiction and the Egyptians have the first physical proof. I'm interested in the "gotcha" moment more than anything else.

Our societies haven't been white for a long time. The Jew's corruption is an endless well.

No more nigger king Arthurs, Lancelot, Shakespeare, hell all depictions of historical European literature and history.

great
when do we kick all the arabs into tents and kick all the niggers under a stack of twigs and straw

That picture is retarded. There were tons of homosexuals in the Red Army. Just because they didn't look like faggots doesn't mean they weren't. Obligatory >>>Holla Forums

Turks won't be allowed to sell their shitty food, they'll have to leave germanistan. I'm picturing myself sitting at a cafe with my camera, photographing germans buying kebabs and reporting them for cultural appropriation.

got it for trolling on leftypol from a fellow troll or nazbol, I can't tell the difference who posted it there

White people aren't allowed to have anything other than dead straight hair, flat and unstyled.They own curly hair and braids and buns apparently.

White people can have dreads as well, I don't know why they would. I don't think there are any hairstyle that whites can't have under this. This was covered when that rasta white manlet got bullied by a female chimp on cam last year.

Niggers can't straigthen their hair or braid.

they better stop speaking my ancestors languages as well.

And there are still people who think the (((UN))) isn't a total failure.

It's doing exactly what it's intended to do, goy.

checked
boyshorts a qt

It only counts if its a white doing X like with anything else.

they'll say that white culture was "imposed" on them.

btw could we use this bullshit to go after wiggers?

Careful with that rhetoric, user
some ebil far-right fashist nahtzee could be described as a "liberal" if he says he wants to free the nigger from the shackles of huwhyte civilization and send him to live in a freedom mudhut in apefrica
SJWs heads may explode

Kek, how does the UN expect to enforce this shit?

They don't need to. The countries will then put thir own lows in place based on the UN und enforce these.

I thought dreds are a white thing like ancient Scandinavians.

Can we do anything to make this happen quicker?

Does that mean blacks and natives will be forced to walk around in their traditional tribal garb? Because I'm sick of them always wearing denim. That's OUR fabric.

Finally, the UN does something good.
Anime is based on Disney animations and therefore is cultural appropriation and MUST be banned.

Sorry, weebs but it for your own good.

Please tell me Holla Forums isn't made up of underageb& retards who believe the UN has that power.

Or the fact that it's a fucking Vice shitpost on twitter.

I don't think that's possible.

You better bend your knee to the anime mafia here on Holla Forums and apologize for shitting on their autistic medium of choice before you get banned.

I knew there was a reason I made this.

You sure roflbot didn't make it?
Edit that out.

I feel like I should know that second picture. Can you enlighten?

Homosexual acts were punishable by 5 years in high security prison. The law installed by Stalin in 1926 and abolished in 1991.
Always love the western screeching when people point out USSR was more conservative than their western shitholes.

the people who invented the personal computer, or rather the components that made it possible.

Does this mean we can sue everyone for stealing our fucking memes? We could send every redditor on the planet broke.

It's sad. We took their continent, our diseases took their populations, they're reduced to tiny slivers of worthless land and minuscule populations with no hope of ever achieving relevance again. But they might be able to stop some people from making designs on underwear. Flawless victory. Much proud. You go, chief.

Personally I'm a happy cultural imperialist. Nice sushi, we'll take that. Africa has some good rhythms. Our now too. Lamb vindaloo on a burrito? Outstanding, mine.

kek

bump

Choose one.

when has anyone given a fuck what they think?

Of course, this will only apply to whites who tie their hair in braids (which we already did and better), not non-whites dying their hairs light color, using colored eye contacts, and using white technology.

So I can legally steal a nigger's bike?

Nogs didn't even invent dreads!

No, its not. People who believed in scalping people, sacrificing them to invisible entities were replaced with people who tried to live free from control of kings. It was the greatest thing to happen in the history of humankind.

They are the reason Europeans live in America.
Kings were better than jewish puppets we have now

great, when can we start arresting people for culturally appropriating vaccinations?

Dreadlocks and hiphop and KFC were imposed on us. They can get fucked, but not with white women, that's cultural appropriation.

Imagine being a bong, the jewish royalty pretends it's austrian and has no power whilst the jewish puppet politicians bury the country in mud.
t. Bitterbong

(checked)
this

Is this an admission they don't think "refugees" will ever assimilate and integrate into Europe?

No electricity for niggers woo hoo!

White people invented dreadlocks, Greeks and the Vikings had them. Nigger literally copied that shit.

I have a feeling it's just what happens when you let your hair grow long, don't wash it and let it get all tangled. My cat get's dreadlocks if I don't brush it, especially round it's bumhole. Invention isn't really the right word for this.
Checked though.

So Africa and Asia get to turn of light, not use cars, computers, internet, phones etc. Perfect.

disgusting bannock ass longbacks

please elaborate