HOW PsyOps/Language WORKS

Found this on halfchan, seems interesting…

Sup pol……

After a couple of my so-called "friends" basically MKULTRA'd me (playing custom "music" with suggestive frequencies and lyrics made to emotionally torture me whilst under the influence of psylocybin and LSD) I learned on a very intimate level on how psychological operations work as well as language as a whole.

While anyone can look up how MKultra works (torture, relief, deniability, torture) I would like to talk about how language works.

All verbal statements are thought in the mind (before being (((reworded))) into the "correct" tenses of speaker) EXACTLY AS THEY ARE HEARD VER BATIM. (ill elaborate more ITT)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/130324178/how-psyopslanguage-works#p130326488
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4&app=desktop
b-ok.org/book/817954/a3dc98
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
archive.org/details/pdfy-_OguVIkg2uBLSzXq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cont'd…

Basically what I learned is /everything/ we are taught about language is a LIE.

As an example, we are taught to insult others using "you" statments….but the reality is only a (((conditioned))) person will react to a, for instance, "You Suck!" insult by rewording the statment to that of an auto-immune mentally sub vocalized self detriment ("I suck")

A trained person with knowledge of language can choose to sub-vocalize insults exactly as they are heard (externalized statements), for instance, thinking and sub-vocalizing "I suck!' ver batim….completely dismissing the intent of the insulter and able to take on their externalized statement for themselves

Cont'd…

My b i meant the operatives can sub vocalize "you suck" in that last part….

Anyway….the way to truly insult somebody is to use FIRST PERSON STATEMENTS with the intent of impregnating the actual statement into the targets mind….

For instance, a knowledgeable user of language would spread the "parasite" (language is a parasite from outer space - William S.) of detrimental first person statements.

My personal favorite is the "Yawn….I'm so sleepy" with some woke AF channers post because they know that this is the way of inducing emotional states.

But don't lose hope yet, because with this knowledge i REMOVED THE CONCEPTS OF INSULT FROM ALL MANKIND!!!!

Cont'd…

So you know that "you" statements can be thought in your mind without rewording them to self-applying first person statements. You also know that FIRST PERSON STATEMENTS (be EXTREMELY aware of these!!!!) are the only way to impregnate/induce a thought/opinion (monkey hear, monkey think)

Now, for all time, the world deserves the truth. You can make the "I" statments ONLY APPLY TO THE INDIVIDUAL DELIVERING THE STATMENT.

This is huge….at any point you can become or not become the /origin/ of the statement.

So, for example, you can make the person making the detrimental first person statement applicable only to them, and if they make a detrimental externalized "you" statement they look like an idiot because you can assume the thought/statement directly for yourself.

Congratulations Holla Forums, you can never again be influenced of affected by speech as long as you live. EVERY human without question deserves this knowledge of language.

YOU TRANSMIT WORD FOR WORD THE STATEMENTS YOU SAY INTO OTHER MINDS. BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN INDUCED TO NEGATIVE FIRST PERSON STATEMENTS.

>expecting Holla Forums to both understand and utilize this
You are massively overestimating the intellectual development of the average nu-Holla Forums shitposter.
Have a bump but there's at least a 50/50 chance some 12 year old mod will bumplock this because they're too stupid to comprehend the subject.

Halfchan got the grasp of it immediately….and Holla Forums is, imo, is of a much higher mental faculty. ALL STATEMENTS ARE THOUGHT EXACTLY AS THEY ARE HEARD/SEEN BEFORE BEING (((REWORDED)))

Link to the thread for those interested, it's quite good….

boards.4chan (DOT ) org/pol/thread/130324178/how-psyopslanguage-works#p130326488

This makes me seething with anger.

yeah they're definitely not your friends

It's not really Monarch/MK unless they started buggering you when you were 3.

Hey normalfaggot copy pasting cancer, direct linking doesn't work on this board.

>>>/cuckshed/

also this is how "sissy hypno" works

no shit sherlock hence the massive (DOT)

retard alert

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/130324178/how-psyopslanguage-works#p130326488

my b admittedly I'm just a lurker srry if I let you down nonny :(

Can you give examples in conversation form? So someone says "you're a faggot" and… what? What's the process? Also, is just knowing this enough to combat it? Even someone who knows TV is hypnotic will still fall into altered states watching it.

Read

You should come to realization that you should kill yourself and your paid propaganda cancer. Self image is attained through the inner self. Removing the sting of a insult by calling yourself stupid is merely going to damage your own self esteem.

You should be getting a bullet for posting this, because i'd put a bullet through your forehead without a even a second after taught.

Clockwerks, if you see the abyss you see the sun, means your subconsicousness.

Jenga towers. The more jenganized people become the more they love strength.

And because halfchan is weak the more they seek strength and the more they want to rationalize it. Like the pomo generator.

Did you even attempt to read the thread? (oh man maybe 4chan is less retarded….)

There's a reason why therapist tell manicly-depressed retardS to everyday look into the mirror for 5 minutes and speak to themselves in their inner voice and state positive things.

You conversing with someone who is about to insult you, then you using the inner voice to insult yourself before they can removes the impact of speech. You are a grade A retard for believing this nor see the harmful effects of this. You know how you resolve someone who insults you? You light their house on fire when their sleeping. You bataclava the fuck up and beat the shit out of them with a few mates.

The thing about this however it is like a female-male dynamic, the conditioner are like a cunt that is poking you just to be the slave afterward.

I am the death of Judaism. I am the savior of the West. I have heard the call of justice, and I will enact its plans.

Isn't this just a matter of not giving a fuck what people think of you then? For example, we insult each other but we have learned to not take it personally. well most of you fags have anyway
Unless you're talking about subconscious cues. In that case, what can actually be done about it?
I'll ask again, is it enough to just know this shit to counter its effects?

I would kill exactly the people that think of ego death by streamlineing all the people i encounter i know to go against exactly that group.

If you would have had some decency no problem, but you dont. A bunch of half men and passive aggressive pseudo intelligent blobs of ??? humans.

Since you're all fucked up on language concepts, you should read "Think and grow Rich" by napoleon hill.

If you believe the mumbo jumbo you're spouting the book will help you hone it into a laser like focus to get whatever you want out of life.

The hard part is figuring out what exactly you want.

The "mumbo jumbo" is nothing more than putting on the blenders you fucktard because otherwise since we are tribal animals you wouldnt know left from right and men from women.

Imagine trying this hard.

Fuck off.
That's because they're retarded.

so basically if someone says you suck!, you think to yourself that that guy said I suck. wait

Because we deliver.

if you're ever intimidated by someone's gaze, just stare at their radis, below their glabella. pic related

I once stared at a boobanimals ass and she was putting both of her hands below her cunt (from behind). I wonder what that meant.

Did I ever tell you about the man who taught his asshole to talk? His whole abdomen would move up and down you dig farting out the words. It was unlike anything I ever heard.

This ass talk had sort of a gut frequency. It hit you right down there like you gotta go. You know when the old colon gives you the elbow and it feels sorta cold inside, and you know all you have to do is turn loose? Well this talking hit you right down there, a bubbly, thick stagnant sound, a sound you could smell.

This man worked for a carnival you dig, and to start with it was like a novelty ventriliquist act. Real funny, too, at first. He had a number he called “The Better ‘Ole” that was a scream, I tell you. I forget most of it but it was clever. Like, “Oh I say, are you still down there, old thing?”

“Nah I had to go relieve myself.”

After a while the ass start talking on its own. He would go in without anything prepared and his ass would ad-lib and toss the gags back at him every time.

Then it developed sort of teeth-like little raspy in-curving hooks and started eating. He thought this was cute at first and built an act around it, but the asshole would eat its way through his pants and start talking on the street, shouting out it wanted equal rights. It would get drunk, too, and have crying jags nobody loved it and it wanted to be kissed same as any other mouth. Finally it talked all the time day and night, you could hear him for blocks screaming at it to shut up, and beating it with his fist, and sticking candles up it, but nothing did any good and the asshole said to him: “It’s you who will shut up in the end. Not me. Because we dont need you around here any more. I can talk and eat and shit.”

After that he began waking up in the morning with a transparent jelly like a tadpole’s tail all over his mouth. This jelly was what the scientists call un-D.T., Undifferentiated Tissue, which can grow into any kind of flesh on the human body. He would tear it off his mouth and the pieces would stick to his hands like burning gasoline jelly and grow there, grow anywhere on him a glob of it fell. So finally his mouth sealed over, and the whole head would have have amputated spontaneous — (did you know there is a condition occurs in parts of Africa and only among Negroes where the little toe amputates spontaneously?) — except for the eyes you dig. Thats one thing the asshole couldn’t do was see. It needed the eyes. But nerve connections were blocked and infiltrated and atrophied so the brain couldn’t give orders any more. It was trapped in the skull, sealed off. For a while you could see the silent, helpless suffering of the brain behind the eyes, then finally the brain must have died, because the eyes went out, and there was no more feeling in them than a crab’s eyes on the end of a stalk.

will you copypasta the OPs story about emotional torture under influence of psychedelics please.

watching hockey players after-game interviews when I was a kid, I noticed that a lot of them would answer in the second person. don't know if it was applying to other sports as well or just a local culture thing, wondered if it was just a banal cliche or some kind of language psych trick. for example:

always thought it was odd phrasing when the interviewer was some fatass that probably hadn't played competitive sport since high school

I read through the whole thread and it was a bunch of autistic blather. This is a very simple concept, I'm not sure why OP is making it sound so complicated.

checked, fuck i need to watch that movie asap

probably because they are just repeating what their coaches have told them. all the questions are stupid, and have obvious answers. also using the first person is more personal and they might be uncomfortable

Kill yourself.

this really has me thinking, we could spam

in the city and it would almost certainly make people more ammenable to those ideas

Only if you arent a fucking dumb autist.
And by that i hate the people that let the monkies in a lot more than them, because that are even dumber dressed cultivated monkies.

You're onto something here.

I was wondering what that gay shit was about

Like a kindergarten.

What does deniability mean? They deny torturing you then torture you?

I want money. And no books every really get you money. They just talk about Middle Class people investing and "muh hard work" and lie. It's a racket.

This book wont either. There is no book that directly gets you money.

Thanks man most disturbing picture I have seen all week.

Won't be sleeping tonight

Wouldn't it be ?

I'm on to something here?

It's just fake humble, user. All sports do it. It's a dying trend now though

holy shit kill yourself

Never post until after you return from the journey. Fucking mess.
Let me see if I can make sense of this:

When you hear someone speak (we'll stick to audio for now), the verbatim speech resonates within your consciousness before being interpreted for temporal context. Controlling the initial context of how a listener perceives the verbatim resonance (what pronouns correspond to what constructs, self or other) allows for all sorts of little tricks such as enhanced effectiveness of conditioning or programed self-suggestion. Acknowledgement of this functioning can allow for defensive conditioning.

Dude, get some fuckinf sleep, you got paranoid on drugs. This is not MKAnything, this is somebody tripping balls realizing their friends suck and then getting paranoid and stuck in a mental loop, because they never learned to think objectively. I know, I've been on both sides of this curtain, the fun sides, programming and deprogramming, not the shitty side.

Dude, you are externalizing the phenomenon of your brain shitting it's self and subroutines failing you. You overloaded your brain, got bad stimulus, and now are rationalizing it as if it happens to everyone. Fix the break.

sorry, replied to you on accident, was meant for OP again. I'm tired…

I'm so sleeeeepy

He is technically correct, but it's 101 level material that is also so minuscule by itself as to require the rest of the conditioning corpus to be useful. It's basically worthless against someone that hasn't been conditioned already, which could alternatively mean it is effective against a large segment of the populace due to culture wide trauma conditioning.

You're just being counter-Semitic

Reminds me a lot of what went down on GModRP servers. The human mind is truly the easiest thing to take apart and rearrange.

Either OP is not sober while writing this, or the psychedelics have ruined his brain.

Yes, it's literally that simple. Only somebody with a compromised mind could over-complicate something so simple to such an absurd degree.

That's because he's talking with the game or his team in mind. Being properly coached for victory drills into you to think impersonally. He could also just be repeating what his coaches say. Individuals don't win team games. This is an interesting point you bring up. I'll add that anectdotally I think players talk more in first person when they lose.

No, I don't think that's quite the same.

The usual process for a mind is:
You hear a "you" statement and then you convert that into an "I" statement.
OP's revelation is that this conversion is in fact, unnecessary.
What you're doing (choosing to not give a fuck) however is, rather than address the conversion, you address the energy that drives the conversion. In this case, it's the attachment to one's fear of rejection or perceived inferiority. Without this attachment, the conversion would never occur to begin with and thus, there's nothing to deal with.

They both have the same solution but the techniques are very different. If a man continues to not give a fuck about what people think of him, he'll just become your basic Stoic (the things that bother you only bother you if you allow them to bother you). I think the difference is: OP's method is about controlling the mind by controlling your thoughts whereas the "I don't give a fuck" method is a method of controlling the mind by controlling your emotions and emotional attachments.

They have addled his brain temporarily whilst exposing him to levels of consciousness that he was not ready for. There's truth in them there hills, but his belief that he understands fully what has been revealed to him is incorrect. This is the problem with psychedelics. All of the knowledge is obtainable without them; they are a short cut that is also a short circuit.
I recommend OP tracks down "8 circuits of consciousness" reads it, and stops blabbing like he's some kind of savior of mankind.

Yeah the new "level of consicousness" you are demonstrating in the streets of barcelona, demanding more refugees into a nation that has 40%+ of youth unemployment.
You can congratulate yourself then for this incredible feat of being a fucking idiot.

Thanks OP. I'll add something. Your brain is incapable of hearing a false statement without, at some level, thinking it is true. So if you had a true/false statement in class that said, "The sky is purple." You know it is false, but your brain reads this and, at some level, enters the data for "the sky is purple." This holds subconscious sway. Implications are, merely by hearing something said enough times, one begins to think it is true. Which we already know, that's a fundamental of loud liberalism. It's also the reason I still can't hear "Adolph Hitler" without a rush of negative emotions, even though I know he did nothing wrong and was a hero. So, when you read fiction, what happens? When you humor the argument of the other side or read their literature, what happens?

Everything you read gets stored in your brain exactly as you read it, even if consciously you know it is false. If you read enough bullshit, a force builds up in the back of your mind that leads you to be influenced towards believing it. "When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back." You cannot read any statement without being, on some level, subverted.

So when the media repeats a lie often enough, it does become "true" as defined as "widely accepted as true." Reality is the territory, but public discourse is the map. If the map does not reflect the territory, people will still believe the map right up until the point they are lost in the woods and starving. People would be more likely to think it's their own fault for being lost and that the map is correct, long after it should be apparent the map is false. So if you take that sentiment and apply it widely to our sociopolitical situation, many things are understood as to mental gymnastics of the left.

Wish I remembered where I learned this from… It may have been sequences by Lesswrong/Elizier Yudkowsky. Yes, he is a jew, but the sequence is hugely beneficial. Just filter out all the cuck shit (oh wait, you just learned you cannot filter out anything!)

This may also be a fundamental as to why memetic magic works. You say Deus Vult enough and people start wanting to Crusade. People believe, ultimately, whatever statement they are presented with, and it takes a lot of hard inspection and mental dissection to isolate and control this effect, which is of course beyond the ability of a normie.

tl;dr brains believe whatever they hear/read at face value, even if they know it is false.

New levels of consciousness enable a person to reach deeper levels of self-understanding.
Deeper levels of self-understanding enable a person to better connect with themself as well as others.
Being able to connect with others is power.
Power is what's needed in order to create any meaningful change. Hell, just the deeper self-understanding is in itself, empowering as you gain mastery over yourself. How can you lead others when you can't lead yourself?

How the fuck did you get any of that from what I said in my post?
Obviously piling people into a country that has diminishing resources without even consulting the indigenous population is foolhardy…. wtf?

And Dr. Phil is going to save the universe when?

That's quite the revelation. I'm still processing it, but can already see some patterns in modern propaganda.

All use the same pattern.

You are fuckig idiot
OP is saying something I have been doing for over past 4 years.
Using language to subvert your enemies is long known tactic of left that the right has only in past year or so learned to use properly.

My biggest propaganda is "lets legalize necrophilia and stop being necrophobic, love is love, lets stop discriminating" (sounds better in my language but you get the point).
This sentence is engineered to create doublethink in persons head that they need to resolve on their own. Remove "necrophilia" and add "homosexuality" and you have same exact thought processes. There is no rape since dead body cant consent or say no, there is no need for cultural phobia. The sentence is formed into "we" or "I" form to try imprint the idea on human brain.

I write it down in toilets and graffiti it around just for fun and lulz. When I directly say it to people they are usually shocked, but after the shock I can see the struggle of them trying to dismiss or resolve the doublethink in their heads.

Hopefully I need a bit more tweaking to the sentence for it to have a more of desired effect in destroying the idea homosexuality == okay and "its not my business what you do in your own bedroom" (to which I reply "so I can fuck a dead body and you would have no problem with it?").

Have you noticed the pattern?

When white people are starting to think of Civil War, the kikes start talking about Civil War.

When kikes collude with Russians, they talk about the right colluding with Russia.

Kikes talk about Civil War in order to make the word lose its edge with the right-wing populace. They talk about Russian collusion on the part of Trump in order to make you numb to their own collusion.

They are doing what they do with Hollywood, in the news. They make films depicting violence and revolutions as a release valve for actual violent tendencies.

What are other examples of this?

I would usually also post pics like this to meme pages on jewbook or leddit with comment "people still look at me and my girl funny when we kiss, love is love, stop discriminating people"

Is it weird that I immediately knew that "ME" was the correct button?

So what you mean is we should be saying

"Go ahead, say it to yourself 'I AM A FAILURE'"

Hearing that would be internalized more than just calling them a failure i.e. "you're a failure!"

And as always, bonus points for added volume to your insult.

That just makes me think homosex is more normal and people like you are the real sickos.

You wasted a lot of effort when you could of been writing Holla Forums or "Haavara Agreement" next to all those "inforwars.com" bathroom posts

Watch The Greatest Story Never Told in one sitting. It's a very good way to deprogram this emotional response.

I've heard people on coke do that. "Coke talk" they called it. There'd be a member of the group that was, for example, being a faggot, and someone else would say, "I sure am a huge faggot. I sure do need my ass kicked." And the first guy would stop being a faggot.

I just thought those guys were weird druggies. Maybe there's something to it.

You basically described Neurolinguistic Programming. The concept of "The map is not the territory" is a basic tenet of that. Been reading anything by or about Richard Bandler?

What gets you money is theft, pure and simple.
Savings accounts? Theft! It's a 1% "interest" rate AT BEST against a 3% inflation rate. Stocks, bonds, etc.? Better off playing the lottery unless you have the kind of money that you can be rid of for a very long time you don't. The only way you can really grow your money is by making others indebted to you through usury; you can also buy gold and horde it.

If you want to make money from hard work you have to make absolutely sure no filthy kike is leaching off of that, and that requires a lot of ingenuity.

topkek
And no, it could be either, but saying "I hate islam" would be more effective and reach even those who are not effected by the (you) statements.

From what I gather, the OP has found out a bit of the truth behind human thought. Namely that you can implant ideas subconsciously into others and effectively control their emotions and thinking.

Your subconscious controls your conscious, all your thinking is a result of the environment you are in which encodes various words, ideas, etc. into your subconscious, when you hear something it is encoded there; your memories are encoded there and in the mix of random shit, a random stew of ideas a "thought" pops up once in a while, it is these thoughts that eventually reach the conscious part of the brain and have the ability to influence you; this is where the 'logic filter' comes in.

By teaching a person how to use logic, which is essentially a methodology, a program so to speak, you can effectively neuter most propaganda and shitty ideas; occasionally the less intelligent can be manipulated by higher functioning individuals which is what we see with communism, however anyone who spends enough time thinking about things and exposing their ideas to higher functioning individuals for their daily mind reamings will slowly come to find the truth about that idea.

Most people don't do that though, most people don't understand logic or reason or how to effectively use it; they act purely on instinct and feelings. If they get horny they find the nearest thing to fuck or masturbate, if they get angry they attack people verbally or physically, if they get sad/depressed they lounge around all day doing nothing. Even the man who practices logic and reasoning as much as they can still falls into these traps, the important difference however is the logician never stops striving to better themselves and will with time fall into traps less and less, and be all the better for it.

Manipulation is done by suggestion. Magicians know this, and can demonstrate this in embed related

I've been saying for years that one of the best ways anyone on Holla Forums can hope to save some people from jewish programming is to use the same mechanisms of programming to make them help fight the jews. You can't redpill everyone because there are people who are hopelessly stuck as a lemming. Thus every method of turning people against the jew must be employed.

People who can't think for themselves serve no master, and are both ours and the jew's worst enemy. The jew pictures them like a sheep but they're more like a bull programmed to be like a sheep. You have to break their programming by re-programming them, then like the proverb itself let them loose on the jews. They've always used the weakest willed people on us, and those people are as susceptible to our programming as they are to the jews. With so few logical and redpilled people, you have to have ground troops that can do the dirty work and keep the logical minded redpilled people ready to command them as they go.

This is true. Also there's more. All statements which are ambiguous 3rd person statements apply to the more generalized archtype possible. For example "She is a whore" equal "The Woman is a whore." Be careful what archetypes you praise or malign when speaking in 3rd person. By becoming aware of this you can converse with other people's subconscious while maintaining a normal conversation. Some of what you say won't fit the normal literal layer and so you'll come off as kinda silly but it will be completely absorbed by the person's subconscious. They will even respond to you in this arch typical communication layer.

Look up that youtube MK ultra thread on .pl Get ready to see some shit. And for some fucking reason .pl is down and so is the archive that had all that info on the finders cult with those youtube videos.

Found the video

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=I1uhjBDBiP4&app=desktop

Feels like larping bullshit, but I'm getting strange feelings from this video.

What do you guys think about these things: LSD, Ancient Chinese Philosophy studying other languages, 無 / Zen, Koans, Ego Death, Determinism, Imprinting, Subcnscious Projection, Meditation. All these things have lead me to a point in my life when I have begun to finally de-program myself and restructure myself into being the person that I want to be, to make an image of the self that I want and not be dictated by others words opinions or imposed thoughts.

心頭滅却
六根清浄
熟読玩味
臥薪嘗胆

The shit effects your subconscious and is generally permanent; you should avoid it altogether tbh fam.

Whatever it takes fam.

Can you explain more? I still don't see the point of the video. The video itself is addicting for me to watch.

That video was fucked up.

videos of random shit afaik are not going to do much other than add to the randomness already going on inside of your subconscious unless you've been programmed to respond in a particular way to that random shit making it not random.

However, actively seeking out "MK ULTRA PROJECT MONARCH CIA MINDFUCK XDDDDD" videos is just plain fucking retarded tbh. I can't even watch horror movies anymore because I know how the shit is programing my subconscious.

A bit of payback.
Heard that everyday for 3 years on the radio while I was a child, still haven't forgot it all these years later.

All advertising is psychological manipulation.

Yeah I have those too. Every time I hear certain words it will trigger the jingle in my head.

Now I just have to figure out a way to steal with no money for start-up or advertising, haha.

This goes beyond basic marketing.

Since its on the topic does anyone have that pic showing posting guidelines for the media, things like downplaying terror and not reporting race etc?

Can someone explain what OP mean't with well worded statements?
I only got the general idea that the mind automatically changes "you" statements to "I" to easily interpret the statements people make.
is heard as you suck, but it's percieved as

Also, you are unable to hear something false and in some level not believe that it is true.

Undoing yourself with energized meditation
Destroy the dogmas that control your mind
b-ok.org/book/817954/a3dc98

That was a weird one. I wish they showed a little background.

Reminds me of Surhan Surhan's legal defense being that he was hypnotized to kill RFK

Converting athiests, lol.

That always seemed like a brainwashing technique to me.

those are some nice friends you got there op

sounds + images tune your mind to a certain thoughtform. This can then unload a psychic payload on you. It's basically magic. Demons can hijack NPC-tier mouth breathers and druggies using this method. Be careful with such things.

I don't get it, please explain, not a native english speaker.

Do demons exist or are they simply a figment of your schizophrenic imagination Mr. "I dream while I'm awake because I can't get a good nights rest"?

Not trying to be a total asshole, but fuck you for asserting illogical bullshit that will only be used to discredit the ideas you're pushing.

1ST PERSON INVOKES THE SELF THAT THINKS IT
2ND PERSON INVOKES THE OTHER
3RD PERSON INVOKES ARCHTYPES
DISTRACTION + IMPLANTATION CAUSES IMPULSE
AWARENESS DISPELS IMPULSE

You can know converse with someone's subconsciousness while holding a normal conversation. Use responsibly.

fuck you for dismissing ideas you don't understand. they're real or not real depending on your framework and definitions. Every mind has sub-minds. A self transmissible sub-mind is a demon, just as self transmissible dna is a virus

(checked)
You're arguing like a moral relativist, a majority of people when they hear about demons involving discussions of this nature e.g. manipulation automatically assume you're a "jesus freak" -the kind that thinks they can 'perform miracles'.

You know it too so don't be upset I called you out on it, you should have expected it. There's no need to get so defensive.

Now 'demons' in the 'I have bad thoughts that are repetitive', 'what's wrong with me' sense are wholly different than the supernatural bs you were referring to. Telling someone with multiple personality disorder they have 'demons' controlling them isn't helping any either. What does help is getting their minds to ease back into reality and forming a whole person out of the pieces of their shattered personality.

mu hahahahaaaha

that's just how it is when you're explaining something like that - you dont really do it on purpose (did i do it just now?). it doesnt have anything to do with the way theryre coached or because of teamwork or any dumb shit like that. maybe it's a way of being sort of objective or explaining the feeling? like sort of putting the other person in your shoes so they can know how it is? idk, but that shit about "just repeating what the coaches say" is retarded but maybe there's something to it. maybe it's more of a mental subconscious voice that they've heard before and not the coach

What is context?

btw: TRUMP WILL WIN THIS ELECTION (only refers to himself in 3rd person)

If you want to take anything away from this thing, take this post. Leftists frame everything as a matter of personal belief because truth as a concept does not exist to a leftist. All opinions are equally valid, and therefore all opinions are true. You can subvert this by refusing to ever use any statement that acknowledges your opponent as an individual nor using any statement that identifies yourself with the data you are presenting.

You can preface all of your replies to leftist buggery like I do: "Truth is not a matter of opinion." From there, destroy their feelings through the cold, inhuman impartiality of objectively true statements.

Bahaha I told you faggots
Mods are fucking morons
You're a cuck if you stay here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming

Doesn't everyone already know this?

Thanks user.

This is a great thread -why the fuck did it get anchored

we need more lazy-eyed waifus

I do not even

unbumplock this thread

You generally learn this shit via the redpill process; before you're through with cuckchan, if not you catch on real quick how else can you make effective propaganda?

I'll add that Jewish intellectuals have been researching this for about 100 years now (not even kidding) and Europeans are lagging massively behind.

One of their prime strategies is explained well in the movie Inception.

Let's theorize that Jews see Europeans as an ethnic threat. They are a minority and can't physically defeat Europeans in a war, so how would they win?

Answer = Inception.

Implant emotionally subconscious ideas that will ultimately lead to the destruction of European peoples.

Think of idea of "multiculturalism". The end goal of this idea is to make Europeans ethnic minorities in their own lands so that the land will be 'safe for jews'.

Now thing of all the positive emotional attachments to the idea of "multiculturalism". It has subconsciously swayed Europeans so much that they will get out into the streets in support of it and all European leaders support it. Even though "multiculturalism" does not benefit European people, the subconscious emotional power of Inception has been so great that they seek to self-destruct.

0:10s mark "subconscious is motivated by emotion, not reason"

This.

Right-wing intellectuals need to understand that majority of the population do not use "reason" and "logic" to make decisions.

People are "emotional creatures".

Jews have understood this.

Why do you think movies with zero factual basis such as "Schindlers list" have been so effective? Sad music, emotionally attached characters, themes of justice and suffering.

This can be 100% reversed this creating sad and emotionally attached right-wing movies.

The problem for Europeans in the past is that the film-industry has not been in their hands. Things have changed now.

What, like the greatest story never told?

No, not historical documentaries though they do help, you need narrative, 'POV'-esque or third person; don't TELL you SHOW. Show Adolf and his undying love for the beautiful Eva, show the poor German woman being brutally raped by an uncaring communist after the fall, SHOW a defeated General falling to his knees and crying out in despair as he realized he defeated the wrong enemy, THAT will have a much greater effect than any amount of 'truth bombs' will on the majority of the population.

Still, I do like to hunt for those more vulnerable to persuasion than others and try to teach them how to resist it using logic; it's a skill anyone can learn if they are taught, but the only way to get them to want to learn is to be blatant and in their face about.

Case in point, met a young lady on POF today that is EXTREMELY susceptible to this shit either that or a catfish, that's how bad she was, started the usual small chat/manipulation; dropped in a small hint though admittedly it gave off a bit of a serial killer vibe kek, if it didn't scare her off completely we go to phase two where I'll slowly start feeding her the idea that she CAN be manipulated the unaware are at even greater risk by actually engaging in a little bit of manipulation nothing crazy or harmful, just enough to make them think, then showing them what I'm doing this is always important otherwise they'll think it was their idea.

I'm considered an empath, and I never really knew it tbh because I always was an outcast, but as I got older I started using what I had learned to basically make myself happy, bang hot chicks, all that shit; muh that's not an empath: If you torture anyone long enough they will start to how psychopathic traits, but after a run in with the law, a nice chat with a police officer who became a psychologist, and several years of excruciating, nihilistic HELL; I found Natural Law, a bit of a pillar of morality for me; and realized I couldn't do that shit any longer so I try to save as many people as I can from

from manipulative people.
Probably in a vain way of making up for those I took advantage of before.
Anyway, the point is people CAN be trained to RESIST manipulation, and a more permanent solution to the Jewish problem is to teach our men and women to resist the kike influence in society
sage for doublepost

You sound like a good person.

As a reward - here's a knowledge share of women if you want to increase your chances.
Book of Pook
archive.org/details/pdfy-_OguVIkg2uBLSzXq

I wish I read this when I was 16

He's not. He's not arguing that nothing is based in logic. He's arguing that to one who doesn't strive to perceive the meaning behind another's words, everything another says is as one wants to interpret it. And that is true.
A word being merely a vector to convey a concept, it is a vector for whatever concept YOU are holding in your mind and are associating it with. Since the word does not inherently carry your thought with it and is only a attempt at translating it, the individual on the receiving end cannot know what you're trying to say and therefore can only attempt to decipher it. Context helps in this case. But with limited intelligence this individual is fucked.
In short you're only classifying his use of "demons" as illogical because that's what you usually associate the term with. Attune your mind to that of your correspondent and suddenly you may begin to understand his intent, and with it, the whole package of his ideas.
Also, what is your experience with demons that you would call them illogical?

I suppose years of dealing with solipsists online and irl has left me a bit jaded; as for the "why would you call demons illogical" statement, it's quite easy to see using Occam's Razor - a logician tool, that they are, in fact, an illogical idea. Now, sure a time long since past it was easy to declare any maladie to be caused by a "demon" or devil, but thusfar it's been proven nearly every other sign has been a hoax.

I really have to ask then, do you believe the holocaust happened? After all just because all "death camps" on the U.S. side has been proven to be work camps doesn't mean the ones east of Berlin weren't churning out the 6 million.

Do you understamd what I'm saying? Yes, demons are POSSIBLE, but then it is also possible we're a mole on the back of a mouse in some turtle's deam as he's flying through space. You cannot disprove it! So clearly it's a logical standpoint, no?

Achses end achos

Yes, you're onto something there.

GTFO with that Leary psyop bullshit

Yes, the Neo-Reichian stuff is quite good. Hyatt AKA Miller was an ok guy, but I recommend Jack Willis' work. Free on the web, much better scientific grounding.