JEWISH GROUPS STRUGGLE TO GAIN WHITE HOUSE ACCESS POINTS

jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-groups-struggle-to-gain-White-House-access-points-496769
archive.is/6HDdR

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
linkedin.com/in/michael-abboud-88a38498
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Achleitner
fortune.com/2012/02/08/meet-the-woman-behind-sheldon-adelson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_S._Atkins
ballard-partners.com/team.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Barrack_Jr.
jewishjournal.com/nation/article/how_avrahm_berkowitz_landed_in_the_west_wing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Branstad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Bremberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Broidy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safra_A._Catz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D._Cohen_(lawyer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/1859-your-favourite-other-nation/&page=3#comment-48194
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't Kushner the liason for his fellow kikes?

*Fixed it for you.

*Fixed it for you.

Checked lmao

They will never get it and as time goes on, the shilling effort will look even more unhinged. Great.

I'm waiting for them to filter into the thread to try and (((convince their fellow whites))) that trump is controlled by the zog.
Such low quality shills they are.
Trump keeps making me smile for a new event every day. Best vote I've ever cast tbh.

There's already a thread on the catalog that's nothing but the stale copypasta about how all his handlers are kikes from dubious sources that was made just 2 minutes before your post. They aren't going to touch this thread directly.

Fuck these yids.

Maybe almost the entirety of the voting Jewish population shouldn't have voted against Trump, methinks? Mmhmm.

Oh and virtually all Jews at the WH for decades are neocucks.

Sweet summer child

Every single day, I'm convinced Trump is our Hindenburg, and I eagerly look forward to seeing who takes his place in eight years.

To be honest Trump's jew-related behavior is strange. He seems to be a philosemite but he also casually and purposefully does things that are like anudda shoah.

It's really not, and if you would spend some more time lurking, you'd know why.

It's not strange if you think about it. He can't just come out and go full 1488, but at the same time, he doesn't want to kiss their asses. He has to walk a fine line where he does just the right things to disarm the Jews' accusations of antisemitism so that even if they do accuse him, it just comes off sounding unhinged. After all, it's been 72 years since the Holocaust supposedly ended, so is it really a big deal that Trump just talks about dead Jews in general rather than specifically? Most normies wouldn't think so.

But at the same time, he's freezing out the Jews. And again, normies see nothing wrong with this because normies still believe in the virtue of equal representation. Why should Jews get more access to the White House than regular old bar-hopping Joe? Because Holocaust? No, that's going to open way too many cans of worms. Why not blacks too, because slavery? Why not the Irish, because potato famine? So if something bad happens to someone, they deserve direct White House access? No, the normie rejects that idea. The normie believes that Jews have enough representation by being able to vote in elections, just like the blacks, just like the women, just like the gays and trannies. Equality, the highest ideal to the average normie.

Trump is a lot smarter than he looks. He knows how to fuck people over while disarming them in the process so they can't fuck him over back. When you've been running big businesses for years, making negotiations and deals for years, you're going to know how to get leverage and keep it.

This right here. He can't name the jew outright yet, but he's setting America up to be an exact copy of what Germany was when Hitler was in power.

I understand that, it's just that he seems to have some genuine fondness for them as well as being sick of their shit. I guess such a relationship isn't all that weird for a NY businessman. And I guess the difference with him is that he isn't afraid to go against them.

At the risk of being nailed to the wall here for ">based Jew", you have to also understand that not all Jews are bad. It's possible to have a decent relationship with a Jew. Still, there are too many (((coincidences))) for anybody to afford to try to pick out the "good Jews" from the "bad Jews", so they all have to go. I would think that's part of why Trump can have genuine respect for a few Jews here or there, but overall, I think he's aware of the collective impact of the Jews.

It has to look genuine or the plebs won't believe.
Same with the few very limited military actions in Syria. Obongo was already in there for 2 years yet the shillfags have you believe trump sent an armada over to make massive bases and colonise Syria. The only major US operations base there training vetted moderate rebels was practically encircled and bypassed a week ago as Syria + Iraq met at the border for first time in years.

Somewhere around 50-60 people killed all up (high estimate) by US strikes, mostly Al-Tanf (the base) as SAA etc encroached on 'restricted zone', but the shills and newfags have you believe he's literally ISISrael. All he's doing is putting up token resistance, coordinating and fighting directly with RU/Syrian/Iranian forces on the down low (even CNN niggers report this).
Yet no, he's a shabbos goy.
If he literally goes up there and starts oy veying/anudda shoah'ing to troll or drop that sorta stuff, it's going to open the flood gates to the anti semite card.

>In the name of the perished, I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good.

>Statement by the President on International Holocaust Remembrance Day

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

save it and post it whenever the shills show up
there's been a couple other really good things like this that shut them up very quickly
there is absolutely 0 excuse for falling for them at this point, it's goddamn ridiculous that they haven't moved on to a new strategy yet

Oh wait, that's already happening.

t. goon
You know if you want smug anime girls around here, you don't even have to ask.
polite sage for off-topic

For now perception of his supposed incompetence seems to deflect criticism of all these vacant positions.

This is what I've been saying for a while now. Though not as clear and eloquent as this post.

I love that fucking ad.

Heil'd, check'd, and kek'd. Kosher salt is the best salt.

There are no good Jews faggot.

Trump is playing both sides. I suppose that's good news, insofar as Trump thinks Nazis are people he needs to pander to, but at the same time the entire banking system is still on the verge of complete collapse. Trump is going to have to pick a side. He either supports white Americans, or he is going to bundle us all up and sell us to the kikes with a bow on top.

And here we are, with Trump possibly about to sign the next round of pointless sanctions on Russia

There are no good jews.

Notice how the shill pretends to play neutral, but ends his note on a negative angle, trying to push the narrative through implications.

You have no idea who you're fucking with.

Filtered.

Jews have been illegal aliens in Europe for over a 1000 years, they have had long enough to fit in.

I think Ben Shapiro was the last time any Holla Forumsack is getting conned by 'muh based Jew'. Ben really fucked up by going down the path he did.

Nice try retard.

say kike

No. Alex Jonesteins alt-right puppets all made their first move on Jared and Ivanka and everyone here fell for it. Trump was probably making a huge move behind the scenes and they went after his family as a counter. I dont understand how Holla Forums knows the alt-right is controlled opposition but believed these people when shitting on Trumps family.

If you trust Trump than how can you think the people he is closest to are against us?

This is deeper than this jew shit. Trump is tearing apart the bureaucratic and managerial class that is usually supposed to run things for the president. Instead its just trump and a small group of loyal advisers

The idea that Trump is Hitler is farcical on its face anyway - if Trump wanted to throw some kikes in the gulag, all he'd have to do is direct the SEC to do its job and prosecute financial fraud.

You know, the truth is, if anyone is going into gas chambers it's probably us. Real Holla Forumsacks. The people who built a counterculture of defiance with nothing but computers and a little time because we were bored and thought it might be funny.

and shit posters

Please tell me one reason why I should like Kushner. What has he done for the white race?

Time mags most recent cover shows Kushner with the words The Good Son. He is not on our side. Time is one of the most blatant globalist shill rags there is. Whomever they say is good, for us is bad, and vice versa.

Look, i know you all hate jews. But you have to actually study your enemy sometimes you know. Find their flaws, their weakness, take their tactics that work and use it yourself.
Anyways, The reality is that there is actually a divide in the jewish religion between far right jews, and liberal jews called reform Judaism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism

The type of jews trump has around him are more far right in the jewish and Israeli sense, although you shouldn't trust these people either.

more like this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meir_Kahane

No. Good. Jews.

How about you read his post. He didn't call them good.

I am not saying you should like him. Hes irrelevant just like 99% of the people surrounding Trump. The alt-right had their first psyop against us and everyone missed it.

If you dont trust the MSM (((Time))) and you dont trust the alt-kikes who both shit on Kushner then why are you believing them when they say hes bad?

The overt and covert kike media worked together to fuck with Trumps family here and it needs to be pointed out. I dont care about Kushner or Ivanka but if I still believe in Trump I am not going against the people hes closest to.

Kekistanis aren't smart enough to do that.

Read Mein Kampf

Criminally unchecked trips.

Not the rank and file.

Don't underestimate the leaders, Sargon completely fucked up Kekism here and on halfchan and i'm still upset.

KILL YOURSELF

Kekistani is T_D faggots. Think about who started with the Kushner shit. It was right after Syria got tomahawked and it was 100% Alex Jones. If we know hes co-op'd then why do we believe him that Kushner is bad?

Im telling you, Trump was gonna make a huge move so (((they))) used the alt-right for hit pieces on Trump for the first time and no one noticed since 99% of the time Jones PJW Cernovich etc are telling us what we want to hear.

I appreciate where you're coming from, but even before the election Kushy Baby gave me the shivers. He's so fucking slimy, but he acts like he has the cheat codes to life. "I'm going to win this election with unconventional information warfare that Hillary can't counter." If he really did fund Holla Forums and use those pro-Trump ads at the bottom (somebody did, that was fucking thousands of $ in ads and I don't think it was just for a funny joke), it's because he knew of our meme potential and wanted to own it.

Either way it's a win/win scenario. If Kushner is the enemy, we destroy him. If he was just some kike, we still destroy him and it's good practice. I don't see any losing scenario.

or maybe the point was to be pissed at him to distract shills with a boogyman until Trump made his move behind the scenes. Would make more sense that Trump used him as a tool to make certain (((people))) think that he is relevant and has control when the opposite couldn't be more true. Either way, I still hate the kike.

I never heard of Kushner until after the election and I paid attention like most here. This is just a educated guess on my part but I am glad people in this thread are thinking about it instead of just jumping me as a "faggot kushkike shill".

If we dont trust Alex Jones and he was the first to push anti Ivanka/Kushner stories hard there is enough reason of concern there to believe its all bullshut and being used as D&C against Trump

(I must draw attention to these repeating integers)

I can't help but agree with you on that. Kekism has been ruined by misguided attempts at fanaticism. Though to our benefit, at least the concept of memetics and meme magic are still largely unknown by the plebs who have supplanted us.

The ADL and a bunch of other Jewish orgs pissed off Trump and went as far as to say that America first is "antisemitic". No joke.

Kekistani is soft enough for the masses to get behind. The good memes are the ones that actually change peoples minds like the CNN and their 40 kosher staff jpg for example. Pepe might be forgotten by now if Hillary didn't mention him.

The key word of your post is pointless

Fucked loved that ad, I couldn't believe they actually thought people wouldn't want to vote for him after watching that.

I think they seriously pissed him off after they are probably responsible for one of his best friends being in the hospital and almost dead from being shot. Scelise, look it up, is one of Trumps best friends.

Man, you gotta post the good edit.

The SEC doesn't actually prosecute people criminally, they refer cases to the DoJ for that

Just pointing this out because I interned there, and would like to work there.
They offer loan repayment

Kikes complain that (((Jared Kushner))), (((Steve Mnuchin))), (((Gary Cohn))), (((David Shulkin))) are not enough for them. They even managed to get a kike into the Trump family, and got his daughter to racemix. Nothing is enough for these parasites.

I believed it was a D&C op the moment it started. It suddenly appeared out of nowhere and never changed its arguments or language, like most other shill ops. Kushner is an obvious snake, but forced memes are even more obvious. And it's retarded to believe Kushner is some kind of devious mega-Jew mastermind that is somehow pulling one over on a gentile who battles with Jews head-to-head for most of his life.

One way you could view it as Trump uses his family as a scape goat for policies he doesn't want tied to him but is forced to accept for political reasons. I'm not sure if thats just my imagination though.

I have more faith in Trump now then any other point in my life. If I trust him I gotta stand beside his family as well. Of course I trust Ivanka more than Kushner but Trump put him where he is for a reason.

Could very well be. Does anyone here really believe that Syria base was tomahawked cause of Ivankas feelings?

Notice how the Trumptard is in such disarray that he thinks everyone is out to get him…

you got any of the new smugs from the latest eromanga sensei?

There are around 10 million anons in the USA. That's 3% of the population.

Maybe we should have a special representative in the white house.

not to shit on your parade but there are probably only ~100k Holla Forumsacks in north america

Halfchan has 20-30 million unique IP's and half of it's traffic comes from the United States. Holla Forums had 7 million unique IP's last December when CodeMonkey was still releasing transparency reports.

You underestimate us.

I'd didn't want to make a new topic for this, but this seems like the latest kvetching Jews thread.
I'd sage for being off topic, but this is a sticky

We do not forgive.
We do not shower.
Expecto Patronum.

Kushner is a KIKE. Nobody needs Alex Jones to tell them he's bad. Fuck off, kike.

EXPELLIARMUS
but seriously the holocaust is actually going to happen. sleep tight, kikes.

you can do it on a computer or a phone. what's stopping you besides incredible laziness?

Why does me talking about imageboard traffic indicate me as a Jew?

I love how this simultaneously blows New Zealand and LARPfags the fuck out

Congress is still ZOG sadly but these psychokikes can't take not being in control for a nanosecond.

what movie is this?

oh fuck I never noticed that its NZ. fucking hell hahahahahahahahhahaha

This. Being a kike is the only evidence anyone should need to not trust kushner. It is as simple as that. I dont care if cnn does a week long mini series about how corrupt he is or if all of these alt-kike faggots love him or hate him. He is a kike and the enemy of my enemy is me.

alex jones is a jew

You keep capitalizing jew. And you keep defending kikes. What time is it in tel aviv?

(Looks at the place where the wall should be)
(crickets)

"Er Ist Wieder Da"

He didnt defend anyone and made some solid points. Shills name call and never say anything specific.

Crickets are better than Mexicans!

and when the wall is built you faggots will move to the next thing he hasnt done yet

I was speaking to kikes in general, not you specifically. Sleep tight.

gets to bring friends

Not the worst ending

Its in the constitution dude. If you assimilate, renounce al other allegiances besides to the american flag and learn english you're good to go.

Solid points? Anything hinting at kushner being anything other than a weasel is absurd. THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS.
Funny how you come to defend such an outrageous claim. You posted:

Does that sound like something any rational person would say? You are working this board as a team and I hope other anons can smell your kike stench like I can.

Hitler dubs confirm no one believes that was the reason.

I guess you didn't get my point just at this point Trump has cut the illegals making the border crossing by actively sending some back.

To be honest I want to relive my great grandfathers life of invading Mexico and taking Mexico City, we've done it before, we can do it again. Then we can build a wall on the Guatemalan border, its smaller so cheaper. Also upon invasion the Mexicans here are going to become Terrorists so we'll lock them up just like we did with the Japs.

Not going to argue past this point. Not everyone here has exact opinions on every subject. I never said Kushner wasn't a weasel I merely pointed out that Alex Jones and his minions were the ones who originally made the big push to attack Ivanka/Kushner and I find that suspicious. I then made the allegation that the first big move the controlled opposition did was to attack Trumps family and this could be in retaliation for something huge that is going on behind the scenes.

Holla Forums might not want to hear this, but at the very most Jews are opportunists, not originators of moral decay. In that regard they're playing a game of adaptation and advantage just like everyone else - it's their intelligence profile (high verbal/high math) which aids them in acquiring position and power in a society that is already neglecting its own foundations and is giving way to degenerate trends. Jews have also retained their group cohesion, while we haven't, so from our vantage the coordination looks like conspiracy. IMO Anti-semitism isn't a priority if you want to arrest the moral rot, and it actually makes better tactical sense to ally with certain Jewish groups, especially if you're in Trump's position.

wasted dubs and reported

NO
GOOD
JEWS

It's been my assertion that Trump makes soft alliances aka "Deals" with whoever will work with him but he doesn't consider it a sign of trust nor loyalty. Kushner's group Chabad appears to be the network that Trump and even Putin arrange deals with. Jews and their opportunistic nature mean that some jews will go after low hanging fruit, e.g. criminal activity and swindling and operating the underworld while others will appeal to what's considered the conservative crowd. We already have jews using the alt-right as banner for infiltration and see jew against jew within the breadth of the right-wing.

Based Freemason jewish Government

No, I'll be on it after work tomorrow

Notice the wording these kikes use.
>oy vey we were trying to communicate with these goyim to raise our questions and concerns but they don't allow us to have a jewish spy- liaison inside the White House; its like anodda shoah *starts hyperventilating*
Critical for isreal

more kvetching

Not only they can't push for more wars, they can't even celebrate properly.

Deconstructing/analyzing these literally gives you cancer as it's written by non-humans, for non-humans.

>DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY BUM!
Tsundere?

b7 wasn't me though.

You mean aside for being a full blown kike raping and polluting the bloodline of an exemplary Aryan woman?

Dunno, maybe being an Israeli lobbyists that uses Ivanka as leverage to emotionally blackmail the God Emperor into bombing Assad's forces over false flags might do the trick?

Yeah he's back and oh boy does he thirsts for (yous) again. Same desperate as Jason Fuller, same bathetic as the two-faced cunt who plays both sides to distort like learningchode.

Best girl from the latest episode.

This thread claims that jews are struggling to get access to the White House, yet the entire US Administration is totally dominated by freemasons and elite zionist jews.
I posted clear evidence this thread is a mocking lie.

The posts ITT mainly range from the rare odd genuine pol/ack asking why you are pretending that the US gove isn't in total jewish control and the rest are jews posting smug anime girl pictures.

My post was actually pertinent to OPs post, the smug anime spam is jews mocking genuine pol/acks

Yeah. I guess it's truly in Trump's grasp to fully dissolve the (((parliament))) instead of just cockblocking small fry kikes kvetching at his door.

Lol! Literally Holla Forums's hibernanian_conspiracy.png

You know that replying to a lonely scum gives him a further reason to exist and not killing himself, right?

Yes but my thirst for lolcow milk cannot be sated.

Yet it shows his entire cabal is jewish

He's only a waste of human space, nothing more, nothing less.

So what's new, newfag? Which post-1920 President's administration wasn't literally reeking with kikes? Should we have waited for Hitler after all?

Things will change come this equinox. Patience.

Pretty shit taste, user

Yeah you see Holla Forums is supposed to be against this sort of thing, that's where your gaslighting kind of doesn't really fit in.

Yet here you jews all are, gaslighting and goading the goy asking

>number of JIDFaka endchan underpaid shills declaring that the earth is round as "proof" for Trump's subversion: >(1)(you)

I just love how you have no qualms to expose and throw your fellow kikes under the bus just to urge us into "radical action" and denouncing the only overton-window shifting stepping stone into mainstream influence we had for the last half century.

That sure isn't going to backfire on your big fat nose…

Yet (((you))) jews are in this thread promoting jews ,rubbing the fact that Trumps admin is totally under jewish elite control and gloating about it

and again

I'm really struggling to see how any single non-jew user here tolerates this total abuse of Holla Forums by squatting kikes

Personally I'd like all muslims immigrating to undergo an apostate ritual involving desecration and burning of a koran, conversion to christianity, and a feast of pork sausage all videotaped and capped for distrobution. That way they cannot go back, they'll be killed by their own kind.

Quite indiscreet (((russophobic))) kvetching there, Chaim. Try to get over your butthurt over the Czar exiling you and exposing your Protocols and Slavs kicking your tyranny out of their lands. It is seriously messing with your blending in attempts.

I know anons have high autism rates, but in what universe do you think

would win anyone over? Any hint at colluding with jews

YOURE A SHILL AND THAT'S BAD NEWS

I sure hope that you'll right.

I miss him

Source of the video?

Go ahead and respond like the filthy shill you are. After you do, kill yourself.

They are catalysts of moral decay geometrically accelerating it.
Sleeping with the Jew might be a compromise "/ourguys/" like the Trumps have to make in order to attain power but WE are the hard core of White identitarianism and essentially humanity's last defense against jewish tricks and we should never EVER capitulate.

We must make a clear distinction over Ivanka's child sacrifice to Moloch as a necessary evil for putting our guy into their coven and TRSodomites trying to infiltrate and subvert our turf with their " MUH PEE ARE" and "based kikes, niggers and fags" rhetoric.

Jews can't be cucks when they fuck over White Americans user, they ain't white.

Have you posted a single word that disproves the facts presented that self-evidently prove:
a)Holla Forums is run by you jews, constantly gaslighting and taunting the goy
b) Trumps entire Administration is jewish, thus meaning the movement has made zero progress toward any of our aims or goals

You know how I know you're a cryptokike? Because jews are fucking stupid. That's why their history consists of wall-to-wall shoahs. Their intelligence is barely above that of niggers. What gives them an edge is their complete psychopathy coupled with their tightly focused mission of destroying the goyim.

Keep spinning your wheels. You're not doing anything other than getting mud in your face.

For example, look at how stupid b61c7d is. His only advantage is a willingness to lie through his teeth and dogged(ratted?) persistence, which is cancelled out by the fact nobody is buying is cheap jewish parlor tricks. He just screeches and screeches until the mods stuff him in an oven. It's a perfect analogy for the entire jewish race.

Care to address a single self-evident proven fact in these posts you cited?

What part of every single easily referenced name is untrue?
Donald Trump's Jewish Cabal

Michael Abboud (Sephardic Jew) - Communications Coordinator, Donald J. Trump for President
linkedin.com/in/michael-abboud-88a38498

Paul Achleitner (Ashkenazic Jew) - Chairman, Supervisory Board, Deutsche Bank (Donald Trump's largest lender)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Achleitner

Miriam Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
fortune.com/2012/02/08/meet-the-woman-behind-sheldon-adelson

Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazic Jew) - Endorser, Donald J. Trump for President; Donor, Future45 PAC; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Adelson

Paul Atkins (Ashkenazic Jew) - Member, President Trump's Strategic and Policy Forum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_S._Atkins

Brian Ballard (Ashkenazic Jew) - Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
ballard-partners.com/team.shtml

Thomas Barrack, Jr. (Jewish spouse: Rachelle Roxborough) - Donor, Trump Victory Fund; Member, Trump Economic Advisory Council; Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_J._Barrack_Jr.

Avrahm Berkowitz (Ashkenazic Jew) - Assistant to Jared Kushner and Special Assistant to President Trump, The White House
jewishjournal.com/nation/article/how_avrahm_berkowitz_landed_in_the_west_wing

Terry Branstad (Ashkenazic Jew/North European) - United States Ambassador to China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Branstad

Andrew Bremberg (Ashkenazic Jew) - Director of the Domestic Policy Council and Assistant to President Trump, The White House
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Bremberg

Elliott Broidy (Ashkenazic Jew) - Vice-Chairman, Trump Victory Committee; Finance Vice-Chairman, Trump Presidential Inaugural Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_Broidy

Safra Catz (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Committee Member, Trump Presidential Transition Team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safra_A._Catz

Michael Cohen (Ashkenazic Jew) - Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D._Cohen_(lawyer)

Gary Cohn (Ashkenazic Jew) - Director, United States National Economic Council
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Cohn_(businessman)

et cetera et cetera

You keep using that term. You know repeating things is a sign of autism?

Well, i just drove by a highway construction crew outside chicago and there were ICE vans parked along the highway so fuck you. We are winning and the world is (once again) figuring you out.

What part of the list of Trumps entirely jewish cabinet isn't "self-evident"?

Now now, Chaim. What did I say about those cheap jewish parlor tricks?

Continuously babbling like some psychopath for weeks already shows symptoms for autism.

What the fuck would US ICE agents be doing in downtown Tel Aviv?

just report and hide. it'll be dealt with eventually

Yet you are jews openly taunting and goading the goys on Holla Forums?
Why are you jews the only posters allowed to post and direct the discourse on every thread here?

What part of you're a shill and this is ruining your narrative isn't "self-evident"? I mean I'm spelling it out for you in each of my posts.

Then you are free to go back to (((endchan))) at any time, Schlomo.

I thought your link said that part of it is Irish. ;^)

When Trump stops bombing Syria, and declares war on the Jewish White Genocide agenda,

only then will I say… he's our guy.

Yeah, Chaim, just look at his entirely jewish cabinet! I especially hate those kikes Mattis and Sessions :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_Donald_Trump

Once again, this is what I mean about jews. b61c7d makes up the wildest and most bald-faced lies without a moment's hesitation and he doesn't give up even if nobody's buying them. That's the advantage of the yid.

So we're only allowed to cheer on and promote jews on Holla Forums?

BASED!

I mean you're this shill, so that's what you're being paid to do.

Also Gert Wilders that ever so bad based Mossad operative that (((you))) jews were orchestrating support for on here as well as every other jewish freemason controlled zog puppet.

The entire purpose and integrity of Holla Forums has been undermined by you gaslighting kikes

Who?

Lel, seriously consider suicide.

Give me a break, user. Sometimes kicking the slime is fun.

that's a lotta dubs

He can't even use the echos right.

alright all you "no good jews" motherfuckers, explain Steve Bannon, and Mark Levin.

CHECKMATE POLLACKS!

I have been waiting to use this smug for a long while now…

Cyanide is fine in very trace amounts, but that doesn't mean you don't try to minimize how many there is and preferably get rid of all of it.

how cute

Cuck

We do.

Yeah goys stop liking Trump. He's (((our goy))) not /ourguy/.

All the Drumpftards BTFO! OMG LOL

I am very good who only speak a leetle engrish. (((they))) pay me lots of shekels.

I couldn't sleep, so here you go

Notice how the entire MUH RUSSIA! narrative collapsed when it leaked that Kushner was the one communicating with them?

Yeah because "Muh Russian" was leftist jew speak for Chabad Lubavitch elite jews.

Have to look at things which actually help/fuck over jews vs which are symbolic. Going over there, putting on a jew hat, touching a wall and a glowing orb doesn't actually help them at all, it's purely symbolic support. The amount of things he does to actually fuck them over far outweigh them. About the only thing he's done to actually help kikes is the Saudi weapons deal, but that one might work out to his advantage anyway.

Stay mad faggot.

What's the need for that when the Trump Administration is ~75% Jewish?

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

Guess we should of voted for Hillary, she's not kosher after all, right?

anyone have that fan manga that looked almost exactly like the official art but they changed the ending?

Jim Watkins pays imkampfy $3/hour to maintain 8/pol/ as a Trump/Republican shill board. But don't laugh - that's $2/hour more than imkampfy's previous job (cleaning cum stains from Times Square peep show booths).

That's right, kike-kun.

~Afu fu~fu~fu

Are you actually trying to impersonate Imkampfy?

Don't believe this imposter. What a8606 said isn't true and it did not hurt my feelings.

Every time I come back to Holla Forums, it's a little bit worse than when I left it. This is open and blatant civic nationalism. When the fuck did this shit start happening? Who is shilling CivNat on motherfucking Holla Forums?

I know what you mean.
The last few days I've seen so many TRS tier comments and shills/redditors/morons making shitty arguments that I haven't had to debunk since the old days on 4chan.
I thought we'd got rid of these civnat shilling cunts for good, but obviously they're back.
It seems to go in waves, shills of one type and then another, for a while less, then lots more.
The tide of shills rises and falls, but never seems to just fuck off and die.

Exactly. I don't think Trump is perfect, but all the "hurr durr Trump loves jews" shit is bread and circuses. He hasn't actually DONE anything that's favorable to the jews. All the seemingly pro-jew shit (muh holocaust, muh wailing wall, muh jew beanie, etc) is just lipservice.

It's the same sort of nominal lipservice leftist kikes give where they pretend they're against Israel's discriminatory polices, but they don't actually do anything to really put an end to it. Just lipservice. Same here.

The problem is that in each passing year a new or repeating breed will be spawned. Brainwashed and indoctrinated by the well known places in the world of information. Of course the possibility of cleansing them remains optional, though more difficult compared in the past. This has reached into a cult level now and they won't stop until the target is destroyed or someone else puts the bullet into their empty degenerate skulls.

Still, despair is not an option for Holla Forums due to the hilarious spectacle that the shills provide. Though they believe that no-one will know through the screen with anonymity of what kind of autists they are. The suppressed self guilt remains in their minds and every time they perform the same behavior pattern, it becomes more blatant to the rest of how bathetic and weak those shills actually are. If they are obvious, then you can tell the old fashioned "fuck off", not reply and laugh at them. If there's a chance for a positive discussion, then give it a try.

I'd call it an act of distorting threats and topics. Without bringing any development of a discussion, the perpetual one point which denies any arguments brings a topic to nowhere. It stalls, paralyzes and finally destroys the threat, leaving impression to the readers that there's nothing for to continue. Same for the shill, bring up the point continuously with blatant suspicion, denies counter-arguments with cancerous pseudo-intellectual barfs and continues to do so on other threads by ignoring everything that destroyed his point and then repeats the same process, thinking that his defeat won't be remembered.
Same as the media nowadays, the liberals, the communists and the sjw's: attacking the target with its narrative and ignoring every counter-arguments

of course, the spelling error…
*thread*

Quit acting like you belong here.

WEW

I came here to check your dubs

Fuck that, they can go back to raping niggers in Africa, this shit wouldn't fly.

It's all gamesmanship. The message he's sending - to smart people - is that you can't pin him down. You can never take him for granted. I think people like Sheldon Adelson understand this message, even if media idiots don't.

I think Trump has positioned himself to greatly reward or punish Israel without suffering any consequences. You are not going to abandon Trump if he quadruples aid to Israel. The Israel-loving cucks who voted Trump because R will not abandon Trump even if he cuts all aid to Israel. The previous presidents didn't have this latitude.

I have no idea what he wants from Israel, AIPAC, and American Jews - but he'll probably get it.

Trump has a way of discovering and creating power where previous presidents felt trapped.

This is getting very old.

*right wing? then check out this based

Blah, I slept too late today.
Seriously though, this "Jew media can be trusted when we want to trust it" shit is getting old fucking fast.

wat

Pic related.

see his speech in

Jared Kushner and Ivanka are the only access points they need

I don't.
Ivanka and Kushner are literally kikes.
The only ones I trust at this point are Trump Jr. and Barron.

IT TRULY IS ANNUDA SHOAH!!!

I love when Current Year teaches me about something that was going on for a long time. Like 1/3 of Mexico living in the US.

Who knew the Jews had their own special liason inside the administration? Should every race in the US have a special liason? Where is the Vietnamese liason? What are the specifically Jewish issues?

all these retards replying to you who didn't read past the first sentence

Oh god its the same shills in all the stickies.

I did, it has nothing to do with such things, you liar.
Case in point:

*TRANSCRIPT*

"Members of the Reichs Party.

Mr. Roosevelt demands that he be given assurance that the German armed forces shall not attack or march through the national territory or take possession of the following independent nations.

And he names for example: Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Island, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Ireland, France, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Yugoslavia, Russia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran, Arabia, Syria, Palestine and Iraq.

My answer: I then took the trouble to determine in which situation the nations he listed were found.

First, whether they feel threatened, and second, whether Roosevelt's request had been made to us at the instigation of these people or at least with their own consensus.

The answer was a thoroughly negative reply to Germany.

I will conclude with the following remarks.
The German government is fully prepared to accept as German each of these nations if they want to be German.

If Roosevelt still desires a reasonable proposal, then he has my guarantee to obtain what he desires.

This guarantee is to be given in return for complying with the following conditions: all of the nations enumerated by Roosevelt must above all live with one another since we are anyway either allied with them or least at peace with them.

But now is the time to review each of those past agreements that were made with individual nation.

However, I do not wish to pass up the opportunity to give the president of the North American Union a special guarantee about these territories which should be his primary concern, namely, the North American Union itself, and the other countries of the American continent.

And here I solemnly state, that any prepared assertions about an intended German aggression or attack on or in American territories are simple scams or outright lies notwithstanding that such assertions, from a military point of view, come only from the purest form of fantasy.

If England is going to play police and if officials are of the conviction that everyone must rise against Germany, including those countries that are encircling us, then this condition will eliminate the Naval Agreement.

I have decided to communicate this to the British government today.

This is not a material affair and I still hope that we may avoid an arms race with England and save our self-respect.

Should the British government wish to enter negotiations over the problems occurring between us, then, Germany would never resist in the effort to communicate clearly and to reach a meaningful understanding.

I know my people, they are my foundation."
*End*

You are a liar and a fiend sir.

Context denial.
Over-exaggeration.
You're a paid shill.

It's not even 5 minutes long you fucking retard. Jesus, is this the "new" sharenigger tactic?

You even said it, right fucking there. Filtered.

that ending

Hmmmmmm.

Are you CNN? Because thats some very careful contextual editing your doing there Moishe.

He's talking about willing to allow them to come under the banner of Germany, as opposed to other factions.
He says nothing of assimilation, and the civnat context you're attempting to push is both obviously disingenuous and demonstrate of some very very nefarious intent on your behalf (ala CNN's constant editing hi-jinks.)

You aren't from here.

Son, that shits like over a fucking year old at this point.
Old meme is old as fuck and you acting as though you're just seeing it now says volumes.

wat

It's kinda weird seeing shills go past the typical >(1)

Yeah, I'm totally being paid massive shekels to momentarily drop my spaghetti over people with victim complexes because

oh shit im a shill now

You're arguing that Hitler was a CivNat in favor of assimilation based on obvious context denial of a speech that says nothing of the sort.
I know you filtered me, or said you did, but I don't care because its not about you.

No, you're a paid shill - probably not even a 1/10th of a shekel per post - engaging in all the same old tired tactics your kind always employ.
Its gotten very recognizable at this point, especially when employed in defense of (paid) moderator activities that don't benefit the board and do active harm. I don't even mind the stickies that much, but god damn, the way you people come out of the woodwork to attack anyone who complains about ANYTHING regarding the management of the board, well… Speaks for itself.

And you're still engaging in context denial and over-exaggeration. Typical tricks.

Venue change.

Wew lad. 2 years. Then you can post again.

How pathetic do you have to be to see a video where Hitler says, "The German government is fully prepared to accept as German each of these nations if they want to be German." and then claim Hitler wasn't willing to allow people to assimilate into Germany?

How pathetic do you have to be to try desperately to form concensus.
Same old tricks, more arrogant every day, what could go wrong?

"Members of the Reichs Party.

Mr. Roosevelt demands that he be given assurance that the German armed forces shall not attack or march through the national territory or take possession of the following independent nations.

And he names for example: Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Island, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Ireland, France, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Yugoslavia, Russia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Iran, Arabia, Syria, Palestine and Iraq.

My answer: I then took the trouble to determine in which situation the nations he listed were found.

First, whether they feel threatened, and second, whether Roosevelt's request had been made to us at the instigation of these people or at least with their own consensus.

The answer was a thoroughly negative reply to Germany.

I will conclude with the following remarks.

The German government is fully prepared to accept as German each of these nations if they want to be German."

Put in context, it really loses all that implied content. Stay CNN user.

Oh, and
DAILY REMINDER
as I leave this festering shitpile of a thread to rot:

A nation is a thing of blood, not a thing of ideas.

don't quit your day job (if you have one) to be a detective

Pfffthaha. You deserved the laugh kiddo.

Remember:
Blood, Not Ideas. Else, Not A Nation.

Are you one of the mods I've been talking about? As defensive as you are, you must be a mod or a shill

Quit your chimping nigger.

Yeah Paid shill or mod, no other explanation.
I couldn't possible be an user late home from work, throwing a tantrum, because I'm sick and fucking tired of this non-white victimized kike kvetching and sobbing over "paidshillkikemods" every single time something disagreeable happens. You piss and moan like fucking kikes and niggers.

But the overabundant, unnecessary number of stickies is a daily thing, angryanon. Hiding them is only a temporary solution, because the next day brings another half-page of new stickies. Are you saying no one should ever publicly log a complaint against they feel is irritating/unnecessary/harmful? Obviously I'm not the only one who feels this way. There has entire threads on the matter in the /meta/ boards.

Insofar as your "non-White" accusations - that is entirely speculative and I'll tell you you're wholly incorrect. Not that it matters. If I was an African, Jewish, transsexual communist…Holla Forums would still have too many stickies. You coming home late from work and throwing a fit in defense of your employers, the mods, doesn't make me a nigger and doesn't justify the multitude of stickies.

Furthermore, I'll take this opportunity to point out that you're "tired of this…kvetching and sobbing", and you're kvetching and sobbing about it.

I getting sick of them to, two months of this shit is enough.

Not at all.
And I'm not alone either, but I'm not full-auto slinging "shill" at you people just because we don't agree.
That wasn't the implication. The practice itself is a non-white one, I obviously have no basis to claim knowledge of what you look like.
True, never denied sperging out right now.
It's just pretty demoralizing to see how some people on here are content to lean back and just blame le paidmods. When quite some time ago I was told to lurk more for not remembering that "back in the day the whole 1st page was stickies newfag"

But since bitching here and on /polmeta/ has no effect, try accusing me of being a paid shill again, that might force the mods to resign and stop making stickies you don't like.

Yeah, don't get it. Sometimes we have a lot of stickies, sometimes we have less. We have 25 pages, and the last thread hasn't had a reply in 3 months. These stickies aren't a great kike conspiracy to lower quality of Holla Forums when you can just post in the others.

You HAD to be triggered by every single smug posted ITT and the some more?

Loser & Overrated.

I bet you like Aqua, too.

whats wrong with liking both?

This. We can take advantage of the divide between Orthodox, reform, and reconstructionist Jews. They're not a hive mind.

There are good tactics though. Consensus cracking is a good tactic.

Absolutely nothing. At least she isn't Darkness

But you did full-auto sling "kike" here:

The practice of defying tyranny is non-White? Calling out people in authority who are abusing that authority is non-White? America was founded on exactly that. So was the Protestant church. And numerous iterations of the French government. And Nazi Germany. And the 4chan exodus of 2014. And the list goes on; from real-world examples to OL shit.

You're almost certainly a paid shill. Give it up - you've been found out. Now, obviously, our little Shill vs user debate isn't going to convince the mods to get off the Jewish payroll and Make Holla Forums Great Again, But hopefully it will serve as reminder to the users that shills like you lurk among us, and we have to be prepared to ignore/hide/report/discredit/dox people like you (whichever one is most appropriate for the situation).

Wrong. Kek lives and continues to do as He will. Kekistan ruined nothing. It was an attempt to secularize the path of Kek and make it palatable for the masses. It doesn't matter that the plebs don't understand what they're doing when they propagate the Meme. It still weakens the Enemy. It has them lashing out at shadows and illusions.

Pepe is fulfilling in the real world what V did at the end of his le edgy movie. Everyone is wearing a Pepe mask. They don't know why, they don't understand, but they don't *have* to understand. They're all wearing the Pepe mask because they don't like the way things are. Eventually, a boiling point will be reached. Eventually the Enemy will attack a target in their desperation, and it won't be the right target. Eventually, they will remove the veil from the eyes of the people, and the god of Chaos will be made manifest on this earth.

That baby making stomach makes me want to add 1% to the overall white population in the world increasing the GDP & labor participation in major cites around America and lower the US deficit.

Always wanted to know:
If I found an overseas CFD broker who, if I told them I was an American and they allowed me to open an account and trade in CFDs, would I be criminally or civilly liable? What if I lied about my country-of-origin? What if the lying is strictly web forms and not a photoshopped ID sent for verification?

No interest in funding drugs or terrorism, just interested in trading high leverage CFDs.

Dubs confirm best girl!

lol as if the hundreds of yids under king kike aren't a point of access

You know we have IDs here, right, you fucking kike shill? Take you your jew-loving samefagging bullshit elsewhere.

Reminder

Jew groups or Israeli groups. The media seems to not differentiate. That concerns me.

Even i think that's silly.

WEW
nobody calling this out

We have lost civic nationalism, that is the problem kike.

Who is we chaim? Civic nationalism solves nothing, a people do not band together because they live on the same soil but instead they share blood.

It was ethno-barbarians who destroyed the multicultural romans. As of now the Muslims who are largely an ethnic Arab population band together to destroy again a multicultural society. The enemy is far worse then any our forefathers fought, for them the Muslims they met were on the other side of the battle ready to kill them, it was to defend.

Now they are here amongest you and peaceful, for now. If you let them multiply they will take the West, this why the natives of Europe must band together and become self sufficient for they will have to mop up this mess or be destroyed.

Bannon isn't jewish

The hunt for the shill is getting closer. Was caught in his thread of using the same image that the user Svitanok from Stormfront was using.
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/1859-your-favourite-other-nation/&page=3#comment-48194

Will the real imkampfy please stand up webm when?

Every fucking time!

She has a very juicy butt
inb4: nigger

The sons are married to jews with jewish children

Meanwhile, everyone with a brain can and will continue to read both boards, as well as other boards, to make it more difficult to censor us and stop the spread of ideas. You really should stop pairing JIDF-tier shit-flinging with good vids. It's exactly why anons wanted more options in the first place.

Bannon is Irish and German idiot.