If you were born after 1995 I don't give a shit about you and your opinions on film

If you were born after 1995 I don't give a shit about you and your opinions on film.

If you were born after 1985 I don't give a shit about you and your opinions on film.

Amen.

If you were born after 1975 I don't give a shit about you and your opinions on film.

1994 here,
Waterworld was unironically the greatest film of all time.

If you were born after 1975 I don't give a shit about you and your opinion on anikino.

ITT newfags =^_^=

Well good, I was born in 1994.

if you post here and are too young to remember 9/11 gtfo
that should be the cutoff point

Pretty bad

The trimaran was kino.

If you've seen less than 5000 movies your opinion literally means nothing. Age don't matter if your IQ is sub 125

If you were born after 1995 but before 1999, post nudes

this

Kristen thread?

If you were born, get the fuck out of here.

Why are demons allowed on this baord?

If you weren't born of a virgin I don't give a shit about you and your opinions on religion.

Get on my level, material plane faggot.

You tell me stewart.

OP confirmed for 1993 babby.

97fag here, I personally draw the line at the point where your birth year no longer begins with a 1. 1999 is like the 6'0" of birth years in my eyes, the last stragglers on the helicopter before it leaves the warzone. If you can't even remember President Dubya, when phones had a clamshell design and more often than not lacked a camera or color display, when cars made in the 80s were still easy to find on the used market, when blockbusters (both the video store and the movie type) were still making respectable bank with VHS and WWF before the name change then you have no hope in my eyes.

If anyone wants some hardcore cringe, go to the comments section of vid related. This is what Holla Forums calls the new greatest generation, people.

>>>/trannypol/

I'm kinda bored by seeing this ugly kike in every thread

I'm bored of Holla Forums being here as well, but you can't always get what you want.

Transphobe.