Normalfags ruined gaming - Normalfag hate thread

Normalfaggots ruined gaming.
They did.
It all started back in the early 2000s, when the first notable sign of casualization occurred - this, of course, was the introduction of other "media" than games into consoles, as seen in the original xbox. The original xbox had the ability to playback "media" such as movies and video from DVD and CD, essentially making it a multi-function system, or MFS. This is important because it marks the decline of specialized-function platforms, or SFPs. SFPs are usually used only by enthusiasts because normalfaggots cannot understand why one would buy a device that masters one function instead of buying a MFS which can do tons of stuff, except for the drawback of not being particularly good at doing any single thing. This is because normalfags embrace mediocrity because it is the only thing they've ever known, as they have never been an enthusiast and owned a SFP. MFS also appeal to normalfags because the multifunctionality is used as a selling point, which coerces them into buying something they wouldn't normally buy. For example, a normalfag sees the xbox, and now the normalfag isn't that into gaming, but when it sees it has features such as a cd player, it may change it's mind and decide to buy it.
Now, this initiation of the casualization might have been contained, if not for two main factors:
1. Peer pressure: once the normalfag is thoroughly entertained by the show, it gets it's friends to join in, as for normalfags doing things without a social environment is unbearable
2. Capitalization: Enthusiasts make up a small percentage of potential customers, while normalfags are the majority
Eventually the gaming community enters a cycle of casualization, as shown in the chart above.
A breaking point for casualization was seen in 2007 with the release of the ultimate MFS: The iphone
unlike other the technological predecessors of apple's new "smartphone", the company that created it was already popular for appealing to normalfags, meaning adoption of the new device would be massive.
The iphone was versatile, easy to use, and had a massive amount of functions due to it's "app store"
The simple touch controls created a whole new industry for casual games, and this had a lasting effect on consoles because they wanted to emulate the success of the smartphone.
It can also be noted that PCs may have also contributed to the rising number of MFSs, as the percent of household computers officially rose to a majority (above 50 %) around 2006-2008, however it's effects on gaming in the early 2000's can be quite negligible due to the fact that video games were mostly played on consoles during that time, and a minority of users actually played serious pc games. (By serious I mean not club penguin or minesweeper)
From 2007, all we have done really is improve processing power and multi-functionality, and the casualization of the gaming community has only increased.
i've been typing for an hour, I don;t really know how to end this

Other urls found in this thread:

please
nationalsmilemonth.org/facts-figures/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brushing-your-teeth-survey-shock-1425905
pastebin.com/zRbzeLuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the dumbest theory on why games are being ruined

Explain

videogames were never ruined, you still have the same enthusiasts that enjoy a game with more depth than a puddle.
you still have good videogames in the past and present.

Did you make the bingo image OP?

Be honest, you're a fucking BR aren't you?

this. OP has just gotten old and lazy to find gems. There are plenty of good games, you just have to look.

Yeah, a very small puddle, and that's the max size, everyone else are G4M3R5 4 LYF3 who don't actually give a fuck about video games.

Well this is true

what is this the NEET Olympics? take a fucking shower its easy and relaxing and you don't have to associate with other people to do it you big retard

I'm sorry what?

Kek is an autistic /r9k/ meme

Holla Forums is wrought with them these days, it's quite annoying.

I thought Kek was more of a /fringe/ meme.

Anyone who'd "praise kek" ironically or otherwise should be shot on site.

I know who kek is. I'm just surprised that people are legit worshiping a meme that's just a bastardized egyption god that if it even exists will just dispose them like the kuks they are.

Was this made by Wizard chan?

Stopped reading there. Normalfags buying shit have subsidized quality games since the beginning. The only thing that "ruined games" is publishers ceasing to fund anything but established formulas and franchises.

/fribnge/ looks down on meme magic as low level magic and more of a sham than anything

But I'm talking about the mainstream, my man. The mainstream is ruined, just look at the xcox and the BS4.
Now you have to search for niche games, and even then if you want to find fellow enthusiasts, you have to travel to obscure sites like Holla Forums's Holla Forums, which only has a couple thousand users.
Plus, adding to the point that today's modernized garbage is crap, most games (before or after the crash of 84) were actually good, that's why there is a big "retro gaming" community. Even movie games were good, just look at goldeneye.

Worshipping kek works. I started worshipping him and brexit won, plus i finally found my lost gameboy sp the week after.

Proper hygine is washing/brushing at least 1 once a day.
Truth be told showering everyday is bad for your skin, and brushing teeth everyday degrades enamel and actually can be responsible for "yellow teeth". Bad breath is only natural, fucking food and saliva is in your mouth. Bad breath was actually invented as a ploy to get you to buy unnecessary cleaning products.

Well, Of course the goal from the beginning was to sell to the widest audience, but it really started getting noticeable in the early 2000s.

All religions are memes in the original sense of the word. Still, Kek is pretty out there.

Degenerate

even animals try cleaning their mouth. Saliva is made to get rid of foods and shit so your breath doesn't smell like shit. hell bad breath is caused by bacteria in your mouth.

or maybe some ones breathe actually smelt bad

It's always weird when you run into the actual crazies.

stopped reading there
you can fuck off now

sweet christ that first one is done by downie 12 year olds or something?

But Owl user, Americans don't even know how to protest or recognize when shit is going south.

Our next candidates for people leading the country are a woman who's been convicted of Treason, a failed businessman who inherited everything from Daddy, and someone who quite clearly thinks he can "take down" wall street and big banking.

There is a difference between halitosis and some of the disgusting shit I've seen that could easily be solved by daily dental work.
I was a dental assistant for a while and one time this guy who was obviously a NEET walked in after been sent to the hospital I worked at by his GP, he opened his mouth and holy shit it smelt like something died. Turns out this guy had about 6 clusters of tonsil stones just purifying in these pits, they must have been there for more than a year just growing and growing
Asked if he had ever used mouth was and obviously it was a no.
Got too many stories like this

Pic related but not him

this is shits on head retarded, go outside for some fresh air your spaz

never underestimate Autism. I remember even some guy on Holla Forums claiming to start worshipping kek unironically.

Bernie already lost anyway. he exposed himself as nothing but a puppet for Hillary anyways.

Even when Holla Forums makes their own biased bingo chart they still manage to get a space.

b-but user, all that dental hygiene is just a myth invented to kill us slowly and take our money!

That is one handsome owl.

I bet you think circumcision is good, too.
please use archive.ism/how-clean-was-sold-to-america-1685320177

You realize "bankrupt" isn't referring to trump's actual total amount of money, it's referring to his individual businesses. Yes, ~4 of his businesses went bankrupt, but that's ~4 out of hundreds of businesses that were successful. That's less than 1% of a failure rate.

I said that it's okay to brush occasionally, just not excessively.
"Bad breath" from not using mouthwash in 2 days is okay, but when it gets to the point where it's damaging your gums and mouth, it's not okay.

I never said to taking care of your teeth and gums, just that what's considered standard procedure today is excessive and sometimes has an adverse effect.

It's not that complicated user

luckily i'm not circumsised, but when i check my breath and i think it smells bad, its not because some jew tampered with my nostrils, its because my hardwired senses in my body find that scent unpleasant, same as for when some currybreath breathes too close to me.

nigger, you said bad breath is natural and acted like it's something that we should deal with.

no, bad breath has been around forever. even in Medieval England, someone could divorce their partner for having bad breath.

Once I find a whore, I can finally become a normalfag and attain ultimate bliss through ignorance!

*tips fedora*

"normalfags" are actually Holla Forums's greatest allies though.

it is my understanding TRUMP inherited his wealth, what's with the cartoon pretending that he wasn't born rich.

Seriously, I'm a NEET but I still take care of myself and only wear basic clothes(shorts, jeans, shirts, nothing graphic at all).

Okay, I can admit I'm wrong on that one, but to be better stated bad breath was used to PUSH unnecessary products

useful idiots and whatnot

I think i should leave

Oh yeah ive got stories about people being too "vigorous" about dental hygiene. A girl who must have been no older than 15 came in with bleeding and receding gums, retarded GP told her she might have gum disease and should brush more often.
The problem what that she brushed way more than she should have and way too hard, she must have brushed around 15 times a day and so hard to the point she bleed every time and started making her gums started to recede around the root of her front teeth and the GP had only made her worse and the only way to fix that kind of damage is with a soft tissue graft

what apple product

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's what differentiates man and beast.

Corrected followed by suicide.

in an emergency i got an iphone 5 earlier this week because my old phone needed an software upgrade for work and fuck paying full price to apple

how do font differences annoy you?

they were invented as better forms of oral hygiene with alcohol and whatever was being used in the 19th century. it was the advancing of technology because no one really likes bad breath.

This doesn't sound somewhat excessive and manipulative to you?

Do you realize how annoying it is to see Helvetica in the middle of a Times New Roman writing piece?

Do you know anyone who actually brushes three times a day? I remember colgate saying twice a day
hell, do you know anyone who actually flosses or listens to their dentist? because you can bet your ass normalfags don't

Let me explain. I already had a PS3 for Metal Gear and Valkyria Chronicles, so I figured I'd just play blue rays on it too, and niggers can be pretty cool once they hit their late 30s/early 40s.

Fucking nintendrones

yes i do
when i was living with my brother (who is an alpha dudebro) he brushed twice a day, and flossed at night.
Also I was living with him as an adult (don't ask).
The same was with my college roomate

Thankfully my saliva is super acidic, so I don't have to do it nearly that often.

Nintendo Isn't much better than Micro$ony, but atleast they don't try to shove all of their skype social shit in your face. (as much)

…. dude, that's a really bad indicator for your health if your saliva is acidic.

It's not health, it's family genetic bullshit. My dad has skin that melts away metal, and mine is almost as bad. We can't wear jewelry except for on special occasions. That's why I can only use leather or plastic watches.

all you got is two exceptions and not the rule.
nationalsmilemonth.org/facts-figures/
people don't really follow what dentists say. but we set high expectations so that way at least a good chunk can be "close enough" and call it a day. there is no conspiracy behind oral hygiene.

Is your dad secretly a super hero?

Personally I think big business and corporations killed gaming.
Most every single issue I have seen has stemmed from their lazy want for profits. Usually run by middle aged dipshits what don't understand the internet era.

If you want to get into real specifics, literally everything wrong with today's society I'd the fault of the baby boomers.

I think that's what my mom has
She can't wear silver or gold or something or else it blackends

I'm still saying most people brush atleast once a day
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brushing-your-teeth-survey-shock-1425905
Which i consider "proper"
perhaps I should have elaborated on the wording in the bingo

Acidosis?

I always figured it was a /tg/ thing myself.
OP's bingo is shit /r9k/ tier garbage, regardless. Not being a disgusting human being doesn't make you a "normalfag"

you really should

I don't even want to get started on how shitty your bingo is. apart from reeking of wizard faggotry, you can't format for shit.

or let me guess. making a proper bingo chart that people can enjoy makes you a normalfag.

You're retarded if for a second you believe any of this

Okay and you're doubly retarded because you are trying to fault the xbox for things the PS2/PS1 did beforehand.

Oh wait nevermind I just realized this was ultra handicapped bait or uhb for short.

Unless her sweat is fucking aqua regia, I'm calling bullshit on this.

As much as any character in City of Heroes would be right now.

Other abilities include pain tolerance and a good clotting factor. Though I got the shitty version of the first one. He got "doesn't feel pain", I got "feels the same pain from lightly stubbing a toe as punching a brick way".

/tg/ is one of the sanest boards nowadays. Not that it ever hasn't been, but it's very pronounced now.

The negative symptoms don't match him or me.

I made it in a few minutes because i wanted to piss people like you off

Good job, you made the shittiest thread I have seen all day.

Congratulations on being the biggest faggot on Holla Forums for the day.

(doubles)

(triples)
(doubles)

Yeah, normalfags contributed to the degradation of the game industry. I know this. You know this, OP. We all know this. Now post more owl.

Why are mods such faggots?
Why are you such a faggot?
Faggot.

Normalfag detected
GET OUT

Did you ever jerk off while reading Guardians of Ga'Hoole?

I worship no single epic maymay, gets be damned. Also I bought an ipod nano back when they first came out. Only give a shit about appearances/hygiene when leaving the house, which isn't often. The fact that my actual name is Chad should be ignored.

No, I just find barn owls cute.

I swear that third image gets stupider and stupider the more I look at it. All of these are just a shitton of speculation and generalizations. Shit thread tbh fam.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( jewish name here )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) meme

He's lying like a rug, the only thing that corrodes metal in skin (more accurately sweat) is salt which has no effect on noble metals which are very resistant to corrosive compounds.

1. It's "blackens" you nigger.
2. That's from body oils and it doesn't harm the metal.
Your mom just needs to stop being a lazy slutwhore and use her hands for something other than jerking everyone in the neighborhood off.

Do I belong here?

one more to win

I've been kind of out of the loop, what's with that (((parentheses))) meme? This isn't halfchan, basic formatting is supported.

It's used to namedrop jews. I think it became a meme because some jew made it up or something. don't quote me on that.

I'm not even close.

how did I do?

almost won.

Nigger.

you're a nigger.

No, I'm trans-Jewish.

The entire thread is a bait. "hurr durr you aren't Holla Forums, then get out of my Holla Forums".

I came close, lost a lot of my games via moving so idk about the cartrage part.

Op doesn't belong here, since he's a hipster. But you should watch better movies, user.

And throw away that iphone, its garbage.

This. May I recommend Zerkalo? Also check out The General by Buster Keaton if you're okay with silent films.

So I what does this have to do with video games exactly? Besides just a bunch "Game Theory" Ter cancer, Don't get me wrong we all shit post, but was this a like supposed to be serious, if so that's honestly really sad.

normalfag is a corruption of the word normal and represents how normal people today act very far removed from what is supposed to be normal - you know, giving their kids sex changes and cucking themselves and shit like that.

Normalfag just sounds like I'm making fun of neurotypicals and makes me look like someone who is jealous of people who aren't mentally handicapped.

Why can't we just keep using normalfag? When'd people here start caring about what plebbit is doing? Fuck plebbit.

fuck me

Nothing at all. Just a bunch of people who have nothing going for their identity other than video games. Problem is, they've long since grown up out of video games.
The resulting dilema being that if they drop video games they will literally have NOTHING tot heir lives to define who or what they are. Have NOTHING that they could do with their time. So they keep on them even though they hate them and they try to make external excuses for this but it is truly them that has changed and they just don't enjoy it anymore.
Like a drug addict that isn't getting anywhere near their early highs no matter how much they take but they can't ever even entertain the thought of quitting.

I'm going to level with you. I've been playing games for about 22 years of my 30 years of life. Video games, like music, have always been awash in just ocean loads of shit with small continents of average and the odd everlasting monument of greatness.
What has changed is YOU. You have now become old enough to become aware of the shit you're swimming through, the ever expanding lands of average games that you trek across all to maybe stumble upon some grand monolith of amazing splendor.
When you were younger, you didn't give a shit. Try to go back with an objective look at your old favorites and even just old games you played. Most of them are average at best and I bet you have more than a handfull of personal favorites that are all around objectively shitty by even your own standards that you try to hold today.

I'm not saying i'm immune to it either but at least I can be self aware enough to know it. The japanese rpg games that I thought had such great depth of story and gameplay really turned out to be shallow shit with different menu options and stories that were about as "deep" as a middleschooler's journal in one of those black and white composition books. My old favorites are just hanging on by nostalgic value alone. Tons of my old favorite platformers are not great paragons of design but i'm just so muscle-memoried into the coming enemy placements that I think i'm actually good at a well designed game.
Even my all time favorite, RE2 is nothing BUT trial and error bullshit with the shittiest control scheme ever devised. Skill there is entirely knowing enemy placements before you enter a room so you can navigate them. Especially since so many attack from off screen!

So you get what I'm saying here? You understand? Games have always been a B-grade entertainment exercise at BEST while the majority have always been C and D grade copies of repetitive mechanics and just broken shit that graphics and music helped distract your stupid kid brain from noticing.

I will say this, though. You know what ruined internet gaming communities? You autistic sperg faggots. Many of you like to blame "summerfags" but quite honestly some of the most child-grade temper tantrums I have seen, especially in the last 5 years, have all been done by people well over the drinking age.

I've got a question.
Let's say an user proposes that all video games are shit, because I know there's people on this board that will say such things.
He has never found the "perfect game" so it doesn't and will never exist.
Is this user looking for something that will never exist, or does he just hate video games?

Bitch, I got my associates at 16, skipped 2 grades got my bachelors at 18, and got my masters at 20.
I made my own games, I made my own art, I had my own identity, I created my own shit.
Honestly it sounds like you're a fucking projecting niggerfaggot.

You don't understand, I post on here FOR entertainment. This is just a fun hangout for me. Typing things out isn't a chore, in fact it's a joy.

The perfect game/most perfect game I have come across is dwarf fortress.

Whoever made that is a complete idiot.

isnt it a bit ridiulous to blame normalfags for all this. 20 years ago how did you expect this all to play out? you have to have seen this coming. stop misplacing your blame, how dense can you be? blame the ones that want to exploit, the ones who have betrayed you after giving them a leg up.

Sounds like depression, mate. Don't get me wrong, I can understand where you're coming from, but most of the games that are revered for being great are actually pretty damn good. Of course, nothing's perfect and these games are a product of human engineering, so they're no exception, but by and large, titles like Super Metroid and Silent Hill 2 still hold up today. You also have to keep in mind that the video game industry is quite young, somewhere around 60 years old. That's a singular life time. One person. Compare that with film, which has been around for more or less 150 years, and writing, which has been around for centuries now, and you can see that it's easy to pick apart the garbage from the cream because these older mediums have much more content that was made by a number of widely popular and creative minds to draw from. They artists who create literature, fine art and film also had more time to perfect the craft, and creating video games is complex endeavor. Give it time.

proof or gtfo

Same with me user, I mean all say this I find writing better than playing games but it doesn't make them any less fun. games are easy to pick up most the time and because of that they make short burst of fun, when it comes to writing it takes time and effort ideas to form a world around your words. But that honestly so satisfying when you make what you want your readers to see.

It's hard to say. On the one hand, how can you have ever be satisfied by something - a video game, a piece of music, a film - if you've got such high expectations that you doubt that they can never be fulfilled? If you're searching for high quality content, this implies that your tastes were crafted by you experiences with previous content, and it also implies that you've been able to look past the flaws of any given content and see the positives for what they are. The shining beacons of quality that speak to your soul and leave you clamoring for more. Even the most elite connoisseurs know when their expectations are too unreasonable. On the other hand, it's possible that a person who currently hates video games may have once loved video games and hates them because his tastes are no longer being catered to.

Generally, there's no such thing as a perfect production, so the quest to find one is akin to the quest for the Holy Grail; that is to say, futile. However, as long as you've got your expectations in check, you know what you like, and you generally enjoy the media that you're consuming, it is likely that you'll be able to find something that you can be satisfied with.

In short, I'd say that it's impossible to find a perfect game, and people have to learn how to enjoy what is available or take up another hobby.

Tetris still holds up today

You literally can't win while that middle square is unticked

Fuck off fagioli, im not gonna get doxxed
Also

Yes you can, you can get rows that don't go through the center

That shouldn't count, the centre one should be a requirement to register.

yeah these things don mesh

one lifetime but at least 3 generations worth of tastes (assuming generation span of 20 or so years).
And yeah, it does sound like depression. Have you been around here? So many people are such bitter depressed fucks.
I know you meant that as some sort of analysis to what I said, but no, what i'm describing there is the cause of the depression. Or at least a contributing factor.
4 AM threads are a perfect example.
I'm basically calling out all the fucks who have some notion that the game industry has somehow magically become worse over time when its just been the same old shit. Technology has changed, perhaps some design norms have changed, but they have more or less evolved organically.

Now, that being said, there may be a simple issue of people not realizing that their tastes have actually changed in regards to what they're engaging in. I've seen this a whole lot on Holla Forums, with friends over the years, and of course in myself.
It is kind of an odd thing because it takes a bit of introspection and a bit of happy accident to realize what happened there.
Basically you find yourself engaging in games you just don't have the taste or patience for or you've become jaded in the mechanics. For me, it was realizing that super story heavy games just held no value for me any longer. There were a few but not as many as I would engage in before. I can't even conceive of diving into a 120+hour long japanese RPG now when I used to bash them out in a week back in the good ol days of the PS2.
With that said, any game these days that has minimal story elements and actually lets me fucking play the games gets higher personal ratings from me than even masterpieces of sotrytelling and what not. I could go into further detail but that would get into a blog post.

I think many others, especially here, might suffer from the same taste-shift. Maybe not outright hating games but maybe just hating what they THINK they still like and while the first tastes might be good the whole thing just leaves them sick. I liken it to developing a food allergy after most of your life not having said allergy. The best thing for you to do is to change your diet a bit (not stop eating all together) but until you identify that you actually have that allergy, you can't move forward.

You missed the point a bit. Tetris would be one of those monoliths of greatness I talked about. Those monuments that are timeless and everlasting. The point was that these things are so far and few and that the majority of things that people may hold in their past as examples of great video games are actually rather shitty or average at best.
Think of it like those faggots who complain that today's music is all shitty and that the older stuff was WAY better. The truth is that its not. The truth is that anything that slightly bubbles up above average gets to stick around while all the average and shitty things get tossed to the wayside. Even good bands have dozens of shitty songs and maybe only one or two per album are really great and those are held up as shining examples.

Speaking of Normalfags, which Halo games are worth playing? I've never bothered with them, but ODST looks pretty cool so now I'm interested.

Back to Wizchan.

Its shitty how all these things that are personal failures are championed as some sort of thing that makes you exceptional and accepted around here, isn't it?

Being a virgin.
Living off of autism bux.
HAVING autism.
being NEET.
Having no friends.
etc etc.

And yet every so often you see threads with the same sorts of faggots lamenting the fact that they aren't more like these "normalfags" they hate.
My personal favorite are the people here who act disgusted when other people wear game-referencing merchandise. Oh, and when they talk about how horrible it is to be seen playing a DS or a Vita in public or some other nonsense shit like that.

Please take me back to the days when the pepe frog was something posted to symbolize when someone ENJOYED something.
Not the smug or depressed fucktarded meme.

1, 2, 3, ODST, Reach. Don't play them in "chronological order" play them by release (which is the order I gave). Wars only if you like casual console RTS. Avoid 4 and 5 and anything else 343 made like the plague.

Bear in mind that mechanically each one is different. 1 has health and regenerating shields. 2 takes away health and introduces dual wielding, 3 continues on 2. ODST brings health back and largely removes shields (you have stamina now but there is no HUD indicator for it). Reach has health, shields, and introduces armor abilities.

Storywise, 1-3 play like a grand space opera that is unafraid to kill characters and makes a lot of biblical references. If you like these, expand into the Halo novels by Nylund because they have a lot of juicy fluff. ODST is thematically different from the mainline series in that there is a lot more character in the setting and actors. Reach is the least clever storywise, being very obviously a story about fighting a lost cause. Wars never stood a chance storywise. And as far as 4 goes? Well, trust me, you'd rather MC's story ended the way it did in 3.

It was all good until you mentioned Reach

I agree, reach sucked ass but the opinions on it are 50/50 so it's worth a shot. ODST is God Tier though.

only mid sentence

mildly, like no trenchcoats

friends

again, with friends

emulation

I like feeling clean

He was given a hefty amount of money and born into riches but he turned the riches he was asked to pay back 10 fold and made over 100 fold, the comic jokes about how he is an idiot but he knows how to make a hefty profit

Thanks fam, that's exactly what I was looking for.

I generally agree with but I would suggest that if you make it to the end of that playlist, and do end up liking them, give 4 some playtime. I make this suggestion just so that you will know, first hand, that the series is now completely fucked. 4 had terrible level design, and the story tries way to hard.

Reach is still infinitely better than anything 343 will ever achieve. Long Night of Solace and the final level are excellent. It was the best point in the series art design-wise. It was the best at giving fluidity between singleplayer, coop and multiplayer modes.

That said, it doesn't redeem retconning most of one of Eric Nylund's best novels

Glad to help. Since the series is essentially dead the only way I can respect its memory is to guide people to the good in it.

almost there

This whole bingo board is fucking retarded.

Retarded shit for children.
What? This smacks of teenage edgelord.
Yeah because this place is FULL of overachievers, right?
Autist bullshit or people who think they're graphics designers.
What? Like a poser of some sort? Who does this other than camwhores/cosplay sluts?
What the fuck does this even mean? And this is just a repeat of the overachiever one, isn't it?
With all the bitching I see here about people oh so careful not to wear vidya branded clothing I'd say this fits most of this shithole.
What the fuck does this even mean? Mainstream to who? To where? What class of ideologies are we talking about?
That's a majority of the faggots here. Conversely, just because you have some giant autistic rant doesn't mean your reply has any more worth than a one liner.
Yeah. Its probably the better way to keep up with friends and family especially as life scatters people all over the place. Also a great tool for organizing things. Grow the fuck up.
Oh look, Holla Forums edgelord bullshit. Stop being a retard.
Why is this to be celebrated? Stop trying to make your life failures into some sort of victory. Get back to wizardchan.
Who does this shit? I don't think even hipsters describe themselves as hipsters. And plenty of faggots here like to play the contrarian as decidedly non-contrarian things.
Just what? You're going to tell me there isn't a single "mainstream" movie that you like? Get the fuck over yourself you hipster faggot.
This explains a lot, actually. Although I have long suspected that Holla Forums is at least 50% closeted faggot what with all the enjoyment of traps and shemales and shit.
more Holla Forums edgelord shit
What if I lost or sold all my old shit when they were still worth something? What if little kid me, and the rest of the world, didn't realize these toys were going to be something people might try to collect? This is also retarded simply for the fact that you can emulate everything and there is no reason to own these things BEYOND personal collection hobby which many might not have money for.
nintendrone made this.
I'm not afraid of it but context and such is important. Again this smacks of Holla Forums edgelord and just plain sperg retarded shit. The person who wrote this probably conflates "in public" with like twitter or some shit and not actually out in the real world.
Holla Forums edgelord teen shit again.
Both terms are retarded.
You're trash if you don't. Even if its not for other people's sake it should be for your own. Why is there pride in being a filthy piece of shit?
conflating race with culture is a big mistake I wish people would stop making. And it just got worse, now every hobby and interest and even some mundane activities are their own "culture". Its fucking retarded. but again, this whole thing is Holla Forums edgelord shit.
Who is the arbiter of this?

This whole thing is a retarded mess.

Ironically 4 is the only one I have, but I've barely touched it.

The effort is appreciated.

4 is just horrible and where I stopped giving a shit about Halo.

I played 1, 2, and 3. Found 3 to be the best and most fun.

I can't really put my finger on why 4 is just so bad though. Just something is off about the whole feel of the game.

wew

go back to Holla Forums, faggot

Holla Forums isn't /pol2/.

Who the fuck made this chart?

I have a better solution.
You go back to Holla Forums.
You'll be much happier staying there and this board will become better without you and your kind shitting up every fucking video game discussion with some racist/sexist identity politics that reads like a mirror universe of tumblr.

These are parts of being a normalfag. Only in conjunction with others can they decide if someone is a normalfag or not, which is the point of a bingo.

Fucking hell user, consider suicide with that amount of projection…

From what I can gather?
A Holla Forums tryhard basement dwelling NEET nintendrone.
Likely autistic and/or spergtastic as well.
Likely firmly believes in and defends "board culture".

Listen here you godfucking disgusting white trash, You're just a shitty imitation of the real white people, You know who was the real ones?

ROMANS

Why are you the fake ones? Well shit even the Germans had Holy "Roman" Empire once. You're still a goddamn disgusting fucking savage barbarian trash that used to live in strawhuts that managed to walk miles to the west and found Rome and raped it as they were too busy touching each other's asses to defend themselves. As you enter the city you think to yourself "O SHID UGA BUGA ME LIKEY DIS UGA BUGA ME ROMA NOW".

By fucking Jupiter

You disgusting pile of shits, It took you a thousand year to realize your unkempt messy hair were too long, Your beards make you look like a fucking monkey and it was actually your misgrown pubic hair, It took you hundreds of years to reinvent and use what Romans had invented fucking long time ago when your ancient mammy were suckind papa's pee pee

DESTROY HUNDRED YEARS OF CULTURE
UGA BUGA WHITE BOIII XDDD
WE BE ARYENS N SHID

I don't care how you're Aryan, In my eyes you're just a disgusting fucking savage beast and it never changes, Even the plebeians weren't this fucking disgusting

ROMA AETERNAE

:^)

at least one thing thing we can be sure of OP is without a shadow of doubt a newfag. at least between leftypol making up shit or inventing a past that never happened and redditors who think they fit in the bingo is kind of fun

lurk more faggot

The OP did, you should see his autistic arguments in it.

But how is race and personal hygiene part of being a normalfag?

Romans were the original niggers, all civilization they had, they have to thank the Greeks for.

Got pretty close a lot.

While I don't view it like OP does he's not wrong in a way. Casuals being attracted into gaming have made it worse. There's majority of people now whom find games with depth being either too hard or not fun. Then there's the pull of snowflakes like sjws and LW1, without the normalfags coming in the first place, they wouldn't try to put their grubby hands on games in the first place. In the end, normalfags have made gaming what it is today.

AAA devs are trying to cater to people who find depth too hard and boring and indies slowly following suit. The push to "diversify" games have increased even more.

I hate when that happens. My fault for fiddling with it earlier.

If you can't deal with your autism like the rest of us, GET OUT

That wasn't an autistic rant. There's just so much wrong with nearly each square of that bingo chart.
About the only one I agreed with was the apple product one and that's simply because I don't think anybody should buy anything based on hype alone.

Because dindus and spics have affirmative action on their side
Also only normalfags think showering any less than once a day is disgusting, when in reality it's bad for your skin

Goddamnit i should've shitposted about Greeks

The Greeks were cucks and degenerates. They had it coming.

What does that have to do with normalfaggotry?

you are being very angry about something very silly, I'm going to suggest a nap and anti-depressant medication to mellow you out

Well, being anything but white or asian nowadays allots you extra "dindu nuffin points" so you're allowed to have more extreme autismo tier behavior that would otherwise be considered deviant (i.e. not a normalfaggu).
Such as calling someone a nigger/spic/kike, and this being excusable. Unlike the case of the on average more intelligence races saying something like this being considered abhorrent, because they have less default allotted "dindu nuffin points".

Personal hygiene implies one cares what others think of them, and that they're also going to be around people (not a NEET that stays inside constantly).
Although, it also could imply that they care about their personal health. Which is contrary to say, /r9k/, which envision suicide/betauprisings w/o a care about improving or caring for themselves to get the pussy they envision themselves as deserving w/o effort.

Overall the chart is pretty autistic in itself, and seems more of a call for help or a desperate plea for attention.
Also, a lot of the points on there don't really hold up under a closer look, and a lot could just be thrown into the same bingo slot.
F.e. having a realist view on the crime statistics of black on black/etc crime rates, which is a fucking huge issue, and even mentioning this is seen as being racist when the point arises.
To not "be raycisst", is to live in complete ignorance, or outright say these and related facts are wrong because of "my feelings".

There's no anger there. Just because the remarks are negative doesn't mean it comes from anger. You don't have to be angry to point out retarded things and why they're retarded.

its Holla Forums tryhard edgy teen bullshit. There's no answer they're going to give that makes any sense.

This thread is just too stupid this can't be real. It has to be some dnc

Name 1 game in the last 3 years that's as good as any of the top 10 games made in 1998

List those games from 1998.

Easy, the Kike media determines what is normal as through what is shown and they like pushing the idiocy that is identifiable with the negroid

What they say is true. If the group pretends to be filled with autistic retards as a joke then it won't be long before they find themselves invaded by true autistic retards.

Because dindus and spics get excused from their shitty behavior (I.E. Higher crime rates, higher poverty rates, all this despite being a minority, etc.)

Or you know, cleanliness is important. since being dirty attracts bacteria and thus increasing the chance of disease.

I think you're confusing normalfaggotry with degenerate behavior.

What's with the avatarfag?

that's exactly what I said in the next part ya dingus

Final Fantasy Tactics
Xenogears
Might and Magic 6
F-Zero X
Banjo Kazooie
Gran Turismo
Megaman Legends
Metal Gear Solid
Fallout 2
Ocarina of Time
Oddworld
Thief
Baldurs Gate
Sonic Adventure
I even have a couple extra in case you find a couple holes

Autists don't give a shit because part of having autismbux pay for everything means that health and dental get paid for too.
The irony here is that this same sort of government sponge would piss and moan about people on welfare and foodstamps. Or generally any other Holla Forums faggotry shit.

Shit games existed during atari, fmc, nes, spectrum and the likrs, atari st and the likes, dos based computers, playstations, xboxes, new nintendos and phones. And the majority of games on these were cancer. There is nothing ruined because there was always some huge problem with games.

must have skimmed through that part. my bad.

There are Shovelware back in the PS2 era that is better than 90% of games released in the last few years

meant to reply to

normalfagS GET OUT!

PRAISE KEK!

Is there a filter for 'normalfags' now?

yes

Unfortunately, this. ^

It won't let me post for some reason
pastebin.com/zRbzeLuf

How trivial.

I think it's used as a way to make redditors less identifiable since redditors refuse to use normalfag due to the fag suffix.
some say that it will make them go away but I have some doubts.

I enjoy the company of normalfags than a filthy fucking Holla Forumstard. Both have retarded opinions, but normalfags don't divert every discussion into an argument about them.

I can tell you belong with the normalfags

Fucking white trash, I swear. I don't give a rat's rectum for the race nonsense of it, cursing in public is simply impolite.

Holla Forums shit is the same as leftist shit to me, to be honest. An authoritarian cuck by any other name is still an authoritarian cuck

I got to ask, where are you lolbergers coming from, we've seen a large influx of you guys for no reason

"Dude like that new cod game?"
"Yeah guns is cool, but guns in space? Blew my mind!"
"Yeah bra hope you get the new project scorpneo console and some live network points so we can coop it!"
"Yeah bro!"

And what are you going to make me do about it, bitch? Break the LAW? CENSOR me?

Boy, practicing my constitutional rights sure gives me the dopamine boost I need.

someone stuck to the head of newfags for whatever reason that "normles" is a reddit term and so newfags just out themselves by the dozens every time someone says it, mark being one himself also jumped in and went full retard by filtering the word

fagioli fagioli give me the botnetoli

You haven't spoken to anyone outside of your house and the internet in a long time, have you?

Nah.

As much as the average Holla Forumstard.

Holla Forumstards are radical leftists. They are just too deep in the authoritarian closet to recognize it.

Been around since the start, mate. Or did you mean beyond the site's scope?
A good healthy chunk of the movement to this site was by liberty-loving types originally, I'd make the argument.

I guess you could say I came from /k/.

Heavens no! I am not some neo-nazi shithead what wants to ban anything they perceive as "degenerate". I just would pass you by on the street, scrunch my nose, and continue walking, and otherwise choose not to associate with such a fellow.

Don't forget, if you disagree with the Holla Forumsposter, you are either Holla Forums, a shill, a SJW, or a jew.

I want to look attractive and one day to have a cute boy to cuddle with. Clothing is a part of human culture.

I just don't feel right about cussing in my language or using offensive words in general. I feel like a redneck if I do. I've had a gypsy piss me off to the point where I called it a мръсен циганин but it happens when I'm angry. That's when I use those words to begin with. I'm not a chav OP. Do I have to be a chav to be respectable in Holla Forums?

The only reason racism exists is that idiots on either side are obsessed with either their own race or the other race. If you just treat them like you would with the race you like, they'd be sent to prison for doing crimes. They'd have to readjust or die in prison.

I'll tell you a little story about hygiene. My country, after nesting nicely on the Byzantine's territory had a bunch of horrible "non Christian" traditions such as bathing and washing their body regularly. Unlike the dirty nations like the French and the Germans. Because of this, we were relatively healthy. We only had issues with the plague because the dirty idiots from the West spread the plague. I have personal hygiene so I don't become ill. I'm no idiot. I know that gypsies, South Americans and Africans have better immune systems than Europeans. And it's especially great when you're pale. It means that if I'm not careful I might catch skin cancer. I have good reasons to keep hygiene.

Lately I've been losing respect for it. I think most white people are being outbred by other nations because they either complain about how the other races are oppressing them or want to completely accept that the other races are superior. All humans are idiots. Until this notion is accepted, the history that we've built up over the decades is worthless.

Also, being a Nintendrone means supporting the industry? Since when?

No, pol is more towards the libertarian right
They just have opinions on how to deal with certain races
Also authoritarian is political control, not social control

from what i've seen of Holla Forums every time I peek my head in you have what are essentially edgy teeangers and poor trailer-trash that learned how to use a computer.

The shit that they say is virtually no different than what some toothless drunks would carry on about in the middle of nowhere. I know this because I've been there and heard those conversations.

Oy vey, our ultra-modern society was made by idiots
And yes, I am Jewish (ethnically) but still am a """""""""Holla Forumstard""""""""

Kek. OP should just kill himself.

It doesn't matter who invented technology but who has control over it. Same with governments. Very few people should be allowed to rule.

… With that notion you're making me afraid of the expert technological profieciency and psychological influence of teens and rednecks

nigger, they now talk down on libertarians and now consider libertarians to be cuckolds.

Never give power to those who want it most.
Never give power to those who never had any.
Never give power to someone with something to gain from it.
Never give power to someone who had to lose something precious to them to get it.

In short, leadership in a government should be a civil service that is treated much like Jury duty.

They also refer to everyone as "cucks"
Holla Forums isn't own Person

normine
normalfag
normalfag

N
O
R
M
I
E

We going to the same Holla Forums? If there's something 'degenerate', they want it banned, that I have seen. Or hung, murdered, shot, burned or otherwise. Same thing you ask me.

Granted, haven't been there in a while on account of it going full retard with its administration banning pretty much any dissenting opinions a while back. After that it went full hugbox, not worth setting near. Still, I doubt it has changed.

I would argue both fall into the same category. Now, this may start going too far into semantics territory, but given that 'authoritarian' more or less just means 'strict obedience to authoritarian at expense of freedom', most I've seen, what field that law what requires strict obedience is largely irrelevant. That is to say, authoritarianism at its root is the denial of personal freedoms for X reason. The issue, then, is not the reason why the freedoms are taken, but that the freedoms are taken at all.
Simply put, unless it falls into the big three, I don't want freedoms restricted. The big three being largely in place to keep freedoms of folk protected from other folk. Those being their rights to life, property, and direction.

Why are most Holla Forums folk jews?

Also this whole thread:
MUH Holla Forums BOOGEYMAN
If you can't deal with people having different opinions than you, leave.

Photoshop, meme making, copying an article in a screen shot and posting it…
None of that requires any more level of proficiency that you wouldn't pick up with just the use of a computer.
Ever consider how many of them might just be posting from their phones?

It doesn't take any real level of knowledge to have access to the internet and get your shitty opinion out there.
That is kind of the problem with the internet now.

it isn't one person but a very large majority.
a majority who started a thread about educating Redpilling newcomers on how libertarianism is wrong

Jews have a proud tradition of self hate.

If it was a furry or a tranny everyone would flip their shit. I think cancer should be called out upon. And don't progressives use those kind of arguments? It makes you wonder how thin the line is between Holla Forums and your progressive + tumblr blog.

I'm really a half breed
My father is the Jewish side, even though he looks Italian/has olive skin
My mom has blond hair and blue eyes, probably an aryan
Neither of them have a big nose or other stereotypical Jewish features

Sounds like a Holla Forums position.

No, their logic is "if we can't handle your stuff, we'll delete you"
Exterminators want to exterminate insects
Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews
OBVIOUSLY GOY THEY ARE THE SAME THING #BUGLIVESMATTER
this is a perfect demonstration of false equivalency

pic related

i'm wondering the same thing this all starded on mid 2015, we've been getting an organized raid by someone for around a year already. It's always leftist newfags who make up stories about how cuckchan or this were in the past and get buttmad at Holla Forums then post strawman walls of text or OC

Jews aren't a race but jewish culture kind of cultivates not breeding with those who arent their kind which means while big part are the stereotypical jew you always have an edge case like a jewish nigger

People don't hate you niggers because of your ideas, they hate you because you are obnoxious faggots who can't spend a moment without pushing your ideals on others or declaring their superiority to world.

This is a really good "how to halo."

Honestly, that's why I don't much care for Holla Forums, or at least 8/pol/. Back when it was run by halfchan administration who simply didn't give a single flying fuck most the time, it was okay, because you got opinions running either way. Now, though, that I have seen, it seems like shit just gets banned if you go against the hivemind.

I can deal with conflicting opinions. That don't mean I shouldn't be allowed to challenge those conflicting opinions, though.

But seriously, though. Most major Holla Forumsacks I meet are full on jews, directly related to jews, or asian.
It's weird.
The asian I can get, as Asia is still pretty nationalistic, don't really care so much on freedoms, and has a history of being rather authoritarian. Self-hating jews is weird to me.

I think it is only certain types of jews what have the proper hooknose.
Or at least, that's the vibe I get. Maybe it's just been breed so heavily out by now it doesn't really matter. Plus, I am American, so everyone I meet is a massive muddle of random shit all over the place.

Incidentally, I found out recently I am a decent bit Cherokee. Those are basically the native american equivilent of jews. At least as far as trade is concerned. Never make a deal with one of those guys.

:^)

Please address my argument like did.

I like comparing in general. It's an easy way to build up arguments. And with Hitler, it was a situation where the people got food, got jobs and so they put their full trust on him. They thought it was normal to remove the Jews. Even the most left standing of them ended up accepting that notion. Comparing Hitler to any dictator is tough. There is no dictator that really got the same support. But it feels easier to compare national socialists and communists because the basis of their ideologies are similar. That's how I see it at any rate.

People don't hate you niggers because of your ideas, they hate you because you are obnoxious faggots who can't spend a moment without complaining about someone else's ideals or declaring your superiority to said group of people.

Yet you're the ones who get triggered every single time Holla Forums mentions race
You think that because Holla Forums is a boogeyman that Holla Forums isn't allowed to discuss who owns what and what they are pushing down our throats to become normative

Personally, I have no issue with your ideas, or your pushing of ideas.
Rather, my issue stems from the response of a lot of Holla Forumsacks when faced with opposition. Usually runs a no-true-scotsman, or what I mentioned early. "Shills", "leftypol", "SJWs", and so on.

Personally, I have no issue with your ideas, or your Complaining.
Rather, my issue stems from the response of a lot of you faggots when faced with opposition. Usually runs a no-true-scotsman, or what I mentioned early. "Neo-nazis", "Holla Forumstards", "Holla Forums", and so on.

The picture addresses your argument

Look there is a reason that we call shill alot and that's because shill exist, wether it be Applied Memetics, Hillary Clinton's Group of "Correctors" or George Soros, there are people trying to shift the narrative especially here

so is this board 99% normalfag?
because square games (dragon quest, final fantasy) and pokemon are what ruined JRPG's.

and yet square and pokemon are both highly acclaimed around here and i see people recommend them unironically all the time.
i hate you guys by the way.

And that's a fair complaint, by all means. Though I do understand people's issue, to be honest. I mean, this is Holla Forums, videogames after all.
I guess I am more used to it on account of being from /k/. That shit's been there for ages.

I'm sure they do, by all means. But that doesn't mean you should dismiss them as bait.
I'd rather challenge ideas what conflict with mine, as it strengthens the ability to do so, tests one's faith in those ideas, and helps understand the other's stance.

There's no reason, in my mind, not to respond to bait. After all, if it is something you feel you should respond to, condemning it as bait, then obviously it holds enough merit on its own to upset you.
But, then, I am a weirdo what loves conflict and arguing over the internet.

Because they're fun games you shitster
Atleast the first few gens are
But I can agree with final fantasy being bad

You make me laugh user

thanks for ruining jrpg's

Most people don't want to concentrate every living moment on your retarded social justice issues. Good people respect that and can agree to disagree. But that's too complicated for the average political zealot. They just usually tend to just state that they don't have to respect anyone, followed by a rant how everybody else is an idiot. They have no empathy or manners.

I'm not a libertarian, but I've talked in good spirit with plenty of them. However, you can't talk with a natsoc-monkey. They have the mental capacity of an average muslim.

If I were to guess? By this chart? Yeah. Or at least, not /r9k/ barely functioning humans.

I don't conform to your ideals so I'm trying to claim them as fact? If that's how you can break down the meme picture then that's already false in its own. Neither you nor me have a complete truth. No person on the planet is correct completely. Arguing is supposed to help resolve that. That's why I prefer more legitimate arguments.

I only played FF7 due to the god awful dialog and it was fun because of that. RPG-wise, I liked FO2, I loved Mother 3. If D2 counts as an RPG, I played that a lot. I played Dragon Age Origins recently as well but I really didn't enjoy it due to the combat. It felt horribly unfun at the last area.

You do realize there is a world outside of the Internet, right? Where people talk about different stuff?
Just because that's what people talk about here doesn't mean that's what people talk about all the time.

Yeah, because it just couldn't be people disagreeing with you, right?

No no no..the far more likely answer is that there is a focused effort from the powers that be and from marketers to infiltrate and control the discussion on Holla Forums.
A group of boards that don't even show up on google.
A board far less popular than 4chan by all metrics.
A board filled with people who are generally paranoid and dislike using social media so they would never likely spread the message to others anyway.
A board filled with people who are far more prone to pirate software and movies.

Man, whatever makes your dick feel bigger and you feel better about where you're spending your time, I guess.
Fight that good fight against those nasty influential illuminati-like psyop folk who so desperately want to take and control Holla Forums.

"is a woman" should be an auto-win in the bingo.

the only women i've met that weren't complete brainwashed normalfags were severely mentally ill. those ones were pretty cool and i'm still friends with one today. she's the type of crazy that she has been admitted to a mental hospital on several occasions.

nevermind forget i bothered to criticize it, this chart is shit.
"Uses modern consoles that EMPHASIZE non-gaming features (i.e. not nintendo)"
kek like as if playing nintendo shit makes you superior. nintendo's casualized their 1st party franchises to insane levels. it's impossible to not win at every single one of their titles released from 2012 and onwards. even three year olds can solo any 2012+ nintendo games.

The fact that you just take it as a meme and that you don't understand the context and the meaning shows me you shouldn't be trying to take the moral upper path

That was close. That being said, this bingo is kinda shit. I hope all you faggots do brush your teeth once a day at least and take a shower.

Also, what the fuck is "white culture"? A guy in Canada is just as white as a guy in Slovakia, yet their cultures are very different

both still count as white culture
white culture is anything that isn't shitskin culture.
also asians are shitskins, sorry weeaboos.

just like a black guy north africa is different from a black guy in south africa, or west africa, or wherever else.
Conflating culture to race is done by lazy retards. You see it on the supposedly enlightened Holla Forums and you see it on the SJW infested liberal tumblr.
That should clue you in that they're basically the same sort of shit-spouting retards only the dogma, memes, and tropes are different. Same behavioral patterns though.

Behold, the proof of what I said.

Kek, get lost casual.

And most importantly, this faggot has a fucking audacity to claim that it's PC gaming that ruins vidya, not consoles.

This is ironic as shit since Holla Forums bans people for having a different opinion.
I love you faggots because we all need a group of idiots to laugh at.

how to determine if something is white or shitskin culture
step one
are they white?
if the answer is yes, it is white culture.

i love how much autists argue about semantics here

I'm not siding with either so how would it apply to me? I'm not saying something like
I'm saying that either is pointless. And how could I not take that picture as a meme? Considering it has mememan pretend to be imageboard user. And how can you claim that an opposition completely discredits this other person? And another point of view to be had is a situation where you simply try to stir away from people whose ideals seem similar. To me, that's what current progressives and the so called "far right" people are these days. They seem to be going in an awfully similar direction of authoritarianism. That went really well for some boards on Holla Forums. So I'm hostile towards this kind of user. Call it a bias or call me an sjw for that if you like. But I wouldn't want either sjw nor some neo nazi to infest the board with opinions. That's why I'm hostile to Holla Forums users but I have the right to shit on them just like they have the right to shit on me. And if even 5 minutes are then instead spent on a discussion, we might stop fighting and learn a bit about each from our own perspectives. That's what I wanted to begin with when I said that the image you posted didn't address my argument. I wanted a discussion, a proper argument to be had.

JRPGs were shit to begin with.
Random encounters? check
Endless grindfest? check
Pants on the head retarded story? check
Poor enemy and items variety? check
Two bit combat system? check

so is chess, mahjong, go, etcetera shit in your eyes, too?
because the JRPG's i play have as much depth as any of those do. your perspective of RPG's is merely skewed since you must have only been exposed to square and pokemon diarrhea.

Only if you consider relentless spamming of troll material immediately followed by things like "lol retarded poltards" to be a "different opinion".

I for one think pokemon is a shitty RPG (coincidentally it's a JRPG and they're all shit) and I don't play Dragon Dildos. I did played a lot of other RPGs and I find them all immensely better in comparison to any JRPG, including weeb-praised titles.

you should play wizardry 8 before you write off jrpg's.
grinding is punished so severely that the game becomes unplayable.
it is purist. and it is not weeaboo.

also felpurrs are useless, don't put any in your party even though they look cool.

One of the most interesting things about being an oldfag is seeing a new thread on Holla Forums every few days with an entirely new reasoning about why
everything is now shit

Not that their assertion is wrong (everything IS now shit), but the reason is almost always wrong, and always in a new way.

You were a normalfag once too, OP.

so is Holla Forums the new bronies? thats kind of funny

Alright I'll give you the first one but you completely blew it on the 2nd. Really, just go to sleep

And to whoever retard that made his sorry "normalfag bingo": there is no one single white culture! If he does mean by that the burger culture, then there is hardly anything worthwhile to respect there.

I have respect for the culture of my nation and for the pinnacles for other white cultures.

i know this isn't directed at me and i know i shouldn't be defending OP because he's probably a pokemon playing manchild that i'd like to line up and shoot if i could

but i just want to say anyway that i've been completely fucked since as far back as i can remember. the earliest memory i have of anti-social behavior was constant fantasies of torturing and raping my 3rd grade teacher while she was tied and bound to a surgical table. i was 9 years old.

so don't go saying that willy nilly around here. remember me next time you want to assume everyone was a normalfag once.

I brush my teeth 2-3 times per day (after each meal) are my teeth going to explode? If I don't do it my gums get swollen since my teeth are really tight. I only floss after eating things that easily get stuck, chips etc.

*of other white cultures

Fuck me, I'm retarded today.

This is funny. Are you also claiming that straight after being born you were the Rosemary's baby? You were a normalfag toddler, m8.

"Is your child a psychopath? Study reveals the warning signs and how early you can spot them
By five weeks babies can start exhibiting antisocial behaviour"

5,000 hours in google

Someone who sleeps 16 hours a day and lies on his back for the rest has little means of self-expression. The point still stands.

what does that even mean, "you were a normalfag at 2 years old"
talk about reaching

i thought thinking about hurting people was normal.

Well? It's also hard to believe that in the third grade you were aware of the mechanics of sex.

no bully ok?

Holla Forums has been like that for a very long time, its just that people didn't speak up against it because they didn't want to get called a nigger/kike/shill. Sort of like how people in the real world let SJW shit run rampant because they are scared of being labeled a racist or a sexist.

Calling people names is still a powerful way to control the narrative.

it takes a steep fall into obsessive compulsive disorder territory when you're spending 4 hours a day thinking about it though

it wasn't anything so extravagant and i didn't think about it in a masturbatory manner, i just hated the woman. she abused me. my mom had a meeting with her about the abuse where the teacher confided in my mom that she was raped in college and used that as an explanation for her poor teaching methods.
for some reason my mom told me this info, and thus i invented the fuck master 5000, a bed of torture.
where i heard the word fuck used in that context? i couldn't tell you.

What makes Wizardry 8 a jRPG? Sir-Tech was not located in Japan, and the techno-fantasy setting is shared with the rest of the series, with the Cosmic Forge and all.

i really dislike arguing about semantics so i'm not going to get into a heated debate about it or anything
but JRPG describes the gameplay mechanics and not the origin of its creation.

also fun fact, the one calling the shots on wizardry 8 was a woman. i literally fell to the floor when i heard that because i have a very low opinion of women and was shocked to hear one created my favorite game of all time.
she has since become a full time liberal feminist

One thing Holla Forums doesn't takes kindly is low effort posts trying to berate Holla Forums instead of raising any kind of actual political discussion. You know, the meta-shitposting?

As opposed to calling dissenters Shlomo or Chaim? How high-brow arguments.

In the third grade I was exposed to H.R. Giger's drawings for the first time in my life. It even gave me some nightmares at first, but then I couldn't grasp conceptually what I was seeing.

You might like the idea behind this pic. Close to your fuck master 5000, I guess.

Almost.

Eh, it wasn't as linear as a typical jRPG. It had player-generated characters, and not ready-made ones, complete with names and backstories. The combat system was more complicated than in a typical jRPG and not based on some arbitrary gimmick. There weren't any cheesy mega giga skill invocation sequences common to jRPGs. Wanna continue?

not vidya
>>>Holla Forums
keep your shitty politics out of my vidya.

Holla Forums is a disease.

If you want better examples of western-made jRPGs, you could name Septerra Core or Anachronox.

It's a video games board you fucking moron, nobody wants political discussion here, especially not your shitty ideas of what constitutes as "serious", i.e calling everyone a kike.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums

This thread is autistic

Does anyone?

I bought an iPhone 5 because I needed a phone. I ended up not even using the phone feature and just found it to ultimately be distracting. When the battery got fucked, I just got a flip phone that I rarely use.

I'm around 70% white with the other part of me being a mixture of Native American, African and Asian.

I'm not a collectorfag.

It triggers my autism when I'm dirty.

I'm not sure about the "Isn't RAYCISS!" part. I think there are biological differences, but I don't actively shit on people for their background.

Holla Forums tend towards leftist nationalists, mostly advocates of equal democracy and anti-fascist to significant degrees
a biproduct of anti-statist policy is disagreeing with progresses (the """left""') giving the false appearance of right-wing leanings when really the only divide nowadays is statism and anti-statism
I rarely see true fascists or monarchists these days
granted the definition of right and left are so shitty these days due to a variety of campaigns to demonize one side or another so who fucking knows
but in summary, that one would have 0 to do with Holla Forums and much more to do with shitposting like most of the rest of the shit you "cleverly" "debunked"

hey look a retard who can't manage his life without being data mined

The blog tier tldr shitposting echos tumblr.

to be honest here, your bingo chart is a really shit idea, for many can tack on many of those 'non-robot' features yet not be considered a normalflag due to not hitting a bingo

Occam's razor:
Is it simpler if one organization is controlling everything or everything is a complex set of political hierarchies and actions?

That depends on how you phrase it. Occam's razor: Is it simpler if things are just the result of natural social behavior, or that everything is set up, run, and managed by an unknown group working in the shadows, entirely secret?

Occam's razor is shit.

This is how you see simple disagreement.
You really are braindead.

Have fun with your shit hugbox tumblr 2.0

This is ironic since Holla Forums is filled with newfags from cuckchan.

i use normalfag just because is shorter, fuck you

Most of the time it doesn't move me too much, but there are some exceptions.

Not my kind of autism

I like wearing suits

Guilty pleasure, only some of them

What the fuck is this shitty point? This becomes completely retarded when you realize that many Holla Forumsirigns play PC only. Or just sold their consoles a long time ago.

Does PS3 count? It had some okay games.

Shit bingo.

The real normalfags are the people actually filling out a fucking bingo chart.

safe

Just because you can't fit in any good looking clothes doesn't mean everyone else should ignore them too.

This is considered racist in the current year fam

it's like you wanna get shoah'd

also

anything older than the dreamcast is better emulated

I guess this is where using a phone pic editor gets me….

Xs are
Ironic key worship
cares about style
social media
doesn't own old consoles
owns a ps4 (MUH KOF)
DOESNT say nigger in public
and has proper hygiene

Just go back to reddit, you'll be happier there.

How about you teenaged edgelord autist Holla Forumsacks leave?