ESPN: Women in their skimpy outfits on fighting games are too sexist, BAN IT!

www.dualshockers.com/2016/07/18/street-fighter-vs-r-mikas-default-costume-was-deemed-too-sexy-by-the-espn/

ESPN and e-sports, YES!

Awaken, you faggots!

About to make a general, thanks for getting me some news

Good. We should get back the more appropriate and wholesome attire of women in sports, like the Lingerie Football League.

Sexist gamers. Enjoy a real sport, mysogynerds.

why do these turn me on so much

I wonder if charlie has more exposed skin then mika.
he has his
-face
-arms
-abs
-lower torso
exposed while mika's story outfit had
-partial face
-abs
-one thigh
exposed
Hypocrisy is huge

It's apparent someone out there has it in for 2D and wants 3D to reign supreme, but who; who the hell is pulling the strings

How have I never heard of this before today?

Feminists they're all ugly or at least miserable cunts. If guys have 2D they'll never be able to spawn. They look at Japan as a warning of their future. Remember when that company said in like 10 years they'll have fully operational sex dolls. Salon and their ilk went fucking ballistic because they know oh fuck then we'll only get men who actually want to be with us.

Here's a selection of women featured in the Body Issue editions of the ESPN magazine. I guess the moral of ESPN's words here are

lingerie football m8. more than likely you have a team for your city or nearby one.
it's pretty entertaining and the girls take it pretty seriously too.

I never forget watching a half dressed woman plowing through 3 other women and scoring

Spoiler that shit, user.

Too bad Maroney didn't get those done. Her face is ugly when she tries to make that slut face but her body is still 10/10.

The media still doing this shit? As if anyone still giving two shits to them.
Everyone know how mainstream media is corrupted and, when available, a lot of people will consume some non famous reviewer or some shit like this.

Oh.. and don't forget the LPGA, some of those golfers are hot and the don't give a shit about their low cut skirts or nice asses.

I like how all their panties are always a size too small for their juicy asses.

Oh yes

Son, welcome to /fit/girls

She's a big girl.

Feminists and Muslims.

quad-horseshoe

super fit girls scare me. the most i'll do it olympic gymnast fit.

Find one with a pretty face.

only when you do the same

olympic gymnasts are probably way stronger than half the girls he's posting

Was getting dubs part of your plan?

well there's different kinds of strength bro

Does it really matter? ESPN is dying faster than ever before, esport will probably normalfags a bigger reason to drop ESPN.