ITT: Its 2004, what are your hopes and dreams for vidya in the dark futuretime of 2016?

ITT: Its 2004, what are your hopes and dreams for vidya in the dark futuretime of 2016?

I can't wait for Morrowind 2.

This year is shit.
2003 was much better.

Sorry, to busy cleansing Cultural Marxists and commies, making money to buy up Westwood, Bullfrog, etc. out before EA get to them and building my own chan as a staging ground to pre-emptively strike against any existing Feminist groups, nuking the big publisher's websites and getting meme magic set up to save gaming.

Also get Trump to run in 2004/2008.

Oh man I sure hope DMC3 is as good as 1. Capcom is trustworthy as fuck though, almost everything they make is great.
RE 4 WHEN

I love the straightforward design of the gameboy advance and advance sp
I really hope nintendo continues making traditional handhelds without too many bells and whistles
I also appreciate the fact that consoles today just play videogames, and are a master of their specialty, and not a multi-functional "jack of all trades, master of none" type system that was made to appear to non-gamers and the "casual" community. It would absolutely be horrible if this became the norm because the influx of non-enthusiasts would be so great that it would completely change the development of games and the gaming community, as everyone would be trying to appeal to the "casual" audience, thereby resulting in casual games. Plus, casuals entering the community because of said "jack of all trade" features would continue to want more multi functional features (I.E. Non-gaming features) added to their consoles thereby attracting more casuals, thereby continuing to casualize gaming, thereby creating a vicious cycle until games are no longer "games".
I'm assuming this is Q1-Q2 2004

Are you guys as excited for Fallout 3 as I am?

I heard the next one is going to be set in Black Marsh!

YOU KNOW IT WOULD BE GREAT IF DUKE NUKEM FOREVER GOT RELEASED
THEY'VE ONLY BEEN WORKING ON IT SINCE 98 BUT I'M CERTAIN GEORGE BROUSSARD WILL SHIP IT THIS YEAR
AND WHEN HE DOES IT WILL BE GOTYAY

World of Warcraft will be out this year, but pretty sure it will flop, meanwhile we the cool kidz will stay on Everquest, right?

I bet WoW won't even put a dent on the MMO market

By 2016 I was hoping for MMOs with the gameplay of musous

What's a gotyay?

Game Of The Year All Years

Woooo, Unreal Tournament 2004!!!

AAAAAAAAA THIS GAME IS SO AMAZING

Sony will never ever ruin it and then shut it down because people hate the new way the game is played. Never! Star Wars can't be ruined, everyone loves this niche if you love SW.

Wowee, that's such a nifty little acronym. I'm going to share it with all my super cool friends, thanks!

What are they thinking. Next thing I know the next game in the series is going to be a DotA style game.

I want to go back Holla Forums

What's a dotA?

Defense of the Ancients. Some shitty ass frozen throne mod that no one knows how to play but man is it fun.

Just some dumb warcraft custom game mode

i want a video game i can have sex with

I wish to be dead by the year 2016.