I was thinking about it, and Goddamn did Trump run a good campaign to become president

I was thinking about it, and Goddamn did Trump run a good campaign to become president.

He the US.

He should do that again, run the Make America Whole Again tour, unite the public for upcoming elections.

Really, that's how he'll be able to get things done as president. His ability to rally people to action is Master Level.

He could accomplish literally anything with this methodology.

I mean, come on. Let's be honest here.

Has anyone ACTUALLY fallen into a despair because of these crybabies?

whatcha sliding shlomo?

slide thread

Campaign Trump > President Trump, true. But this is still nothing more than a slide thread

Honestly, I'm sliding office trump. He's getting played if he thinks staying in the oval office is the best way to get shit done.

You can't get anything done in DC, nobody can. It's designed that way. He's going to have to go out and manually get it done.

It's like,

What do I want to see Trump come to my town and talk about? Some really important, national initiative; some event so important that the president is visiting towns in almost all fifty states.

He has the power to do that, doesn't he?

To me, his ultimate ability is does not rest in his presidential office, or his vast financial reserves, or his genius level intellect.

He could have none of that, and still do a damn good job.

Trump has the ability to rally the American People. That's all you need to succeed. He could lead a charge if he wanted too.

Yeah nah fuck off ya cunt, you are sliding, kill yourself.

This one always gets me.

You can tell by how the sign's slightly bent… that wasn't the first faggot to try that.

still a classig

What a time to be alive

F