If you ever wanted to know how important it is for jews to control goyim assholes start a bidet thread

If you ever wanted to know how important it is for jews to control goyim assholes start a bidet thread.
Reminder bidets came into france in the 1700s as revenge to goyims for kicking them out in the 1300s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uf9S2izXlg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit thread

HA

whatcha sliding schlomo

Instead of anchoring it, how about you delete it, you stupid fucking faggot mods.

The mods are better here, this is no reason for this thread to bump i just wanted to drop the bidet pill here.

What's this about bidets?
Details?

The ultimate jewish invention.
Also literally a jewish invention.

I've had a lot of random questions pop into my head over the years and that is not one of them.
What do you base this scatological statement on? Please explain your logic.

Kek

I can honestly say the jews really got them with this one. There is a deep psychological connection between anal play and the merchant who sold you the idea

I understand the fecal fetish bit with the (((kikes))), I've seen enough examples to know it's there even if I do not understand the roots of it. But I think you're stretching a bit to call this fine example of shekel grubbing;
I see it as a device that has some small utility for persons with medical issues, but it's everyday use for healthy individuals isn't popular in most of the world for many reasons including swamp ass

Oh, its just a (((coincidence))) then

Most of the world know better to get raped and having a humiliating swamp ass afterwards except a shitload of white Europeans. Hmm just a coincidence I'm sure user

*knew better than to

It seems hygienic than running around with dried smeared shit allover I always wanted to install a bidet but but too lazy instead what i do is wet the paper and use it.

Kikes are known asshole lickers

Its not more hygienic and you have to use toilet paper anyways. A swampy asshole will cultivate your ass bacteria. It doesn't even make sense it implies you need to take numerous shits through the day instead of 1-3 in the morning and night and perhaps noon but thats probably indicative you're eating bad shit or too much. Why do you need to shoot a jet of water at your ass? How often do you shit in a day? Do you know you can take a shower after a morning shit? Are you unable of wetting toilet paper squares or using a wet wipe? If you don't want to wet a toilet paper bundle because it falls apart don't you have to use toilet paper on a dipping wet asshole after using a bidet anyways or be forced to have swamp ass?

Its just jewed on so many levels.

How thw FUCK is a quick water dildo raping going to properly clean off the shit anyways? Youre going to have to wipe it away. Water helps remove it but alone its no good everyone should know they dont shower by standing in water for two seconds. You either need a designated shit rag by your toilet or buy toilet paper anyways. At that point why have a water dildo when you can just wet toilet paper?

user is onto something.

Heiled
Swamp ass is fucking awful

Reminder Hitler shit in the woods far away from that jewish crap

Its some jetsons tier stupid inventions specifically to wet your ass.

Much like how cocaine is most effective administered through the nostrils to the brain, estrogens are administered through the mucus glans in your anus with a direct line to your balls.

Also before you say you don't have estrogen in your water. Women on birth control piss estrogen into the water supply constantly. Guess whose countries are on birth control the most?

This is the most repilled thread right now the water jew conspiracy runs deep one of the rumored inventors has the last name of Jacoub, basically indicated hes a jew who frenched up his last name

Its actually hilarious how hard it is to find the inventor despite it being a popular and recent invention.

youtube.com/watch?v=uf9S2izXlg4