Tfw Videogames Journalism died with Ryan Davis

Tfw Videogames Journalism died with Ryan Davis

;_;7

Who?

How much worse will the person who replaces Austin be?

There was time where Giant Bomb was good.
There was a time where Ryan Davis was still alive.

Remember when Vinny used to say cunt?

and jeffs rants about ICP and brads 'hey you hear about this ameoba that eats your brain?' derails.

Ryan was the glue that held it all together since before gamespot.

Joel has to apologize

this is true

Was gaming journalism ever alive in the first place?

The 1990's were a glorious time.

They were always sellouts but at least before it was only for money and not for political reasons. Also they didn't absolutely loathe the people that were reading/watching their stuff.

Better? I suppose so. But then you look back and find stuff like pic related from 1994 with people calling out the journos and reviewers even back then.

I really doubt that Ryan Davis wouldn't have joined up with the rest of the San Francisco cult.

didn't take long for Austin to make his intentions clear

Ryan Davis was apparently really into stand-up comedy. The way most comedians are right now constantly at loggerheads with this bullshit. I couldn't really say.

Isn't apartheid just a normal word meaning segregation? I mean just because it was used by one country to segregate things by race doesn't mean that is all the word can be used for. Like ghetto was used to describe the slum area that jews were sent to live in Germany. However it doesn't mean every time you say ghetto it's about the holocaust.

Nintendo Power was the most read magazine in America for a while.

Not videogames.

Why are you saging a thread that was already dropping down the pages? Do you know how this website works?

Who?

GGers are so fucking stupid.

holly shit reddit is so cucked and GamerGoy is so poz'd. Fucking embarrassing how much black cock you faggots suck. You really should go back and never ever come back here. You are not welcomed.
~Sincerely non-neo/v/
>>>/reddit/

who?

Literally, "apartheid" does mean separateness or just segregation. But it's a South African word and they used it to describe the racial separations that existed in their country, so the word is intrinsically tied to race. I think nowadays the word has grown past it's original usage, but that link will always be there.

Well, as far as I can see, at the very least.

No there wasn't. Giantbomb have always been a bunch of casual faggots.

OP, please.

The most vidya a faggot has ever not witnessed.

"Mechanical Apartheid" is so fucking blatant it's like the writer came to my house, slapped me in the face, and shouted "do you see the symbolism?" Subtlety is dead.

Have you not become accustomed to how they operate yet? They have a message and they will attempt to rape every goddamn thing under the Sun with it. Just look how retarded they went on Spookbusters. Huh, for some reason parents would rather take their children to that dumb bird movies instead of whatever the fuck this garbage is.

deus ex 3, thief 4, should have spelled it out:
eidos montreal is fucked and anyone with expectations for writing or even good game play from them is signaling your own stupidity.

Pet movie.

heretic, how dare you doubt the power of kek!

That was an accident, user. I know. I get a bit slippery when someone brings up Ryan. It all went full to Hell after he kicked it.

I don't even want to go back to 2004 but just pre-2013. It will never happen and all hope is now lost.

It was odd that Brad was the only person on the list since he is probably the most a-political person on the crew. I can't remember him saying fucking anything in regards to any political issues.

considering klepek was the begining, they even considered some hoe that looks like zoe quins syster and sjws were going full mental nazi commando on em for not getting her
then we got austin, the whitest act like a nigger walker

you do the math annon

yfw angry birds movie is made by finns

thank you based finland

eh , as with everything there was a tipping point