Find youtube video of old game you like

Refrain from using YouTube. It's for your own good.

Youtube comments are cancer, nothing new.

>>>/a/

Why contain it?

Or alternatively if the game is in RPGMaker or a Yume Nikki-like

YT comments are worse than SA, worse than halfchan, worse than reddit, worse than Twitter, worse than motherfucking Facebook.
YouTube comments are the worst place on the internet, why the fuck are you reading them? They're a black hole of intellect.
Even good redpill Holla Forums videos comment section fucking sucks

Source on the browser extension?

Holla Forums sucks in general, you dingus. Just like alt-right and neo-nazi.

Just because Holla Forums shit outside of here sucks doesn't mean you can bring your cuckery here faggot.

>>>/out/

Just because you sit on Holla Forums you shouldn't shill your ideology everywhere like its a "good redpill", degenerate kekfag.

pls try not to derail another thread with your constant bitching thank you

Is this thread so good that it doesn't deserve a derail? Wait, let me check the op post for a second again…

Oh, its an obvious rugga thread, anime picture, template theme.

Sage.

>still too many fucking cancerous ecelebs
>front page still keeps on spewing out garbage
just fuck it all up

who?

fuck off

nigger if you just came to this thread to cry about it why didn't you ignore it ?

Reboots are garbage, but to be honest, pick most any old game I like and I would like a graphical remake. Like, same game, ABSOLUTELY SAME ART DIRECTION, THIS IS KEY, but redone to the technical standards of newer hardware. Basically, remake it as if the same artists, with the same creative intent, had made the same game on newer hardware.

If that's what people mean by "reboot" than I actually agree, and knowing how dumb youtube comments are, they might. Youtube comments aren't known for their accurate terminology.

Why is it that whenever I see someone bitching about "template threads", what they're really whining about is greentext?

Project Reality?

If it's rugga he's doing a shit job

Link?

Sometimes Holla Forums looks sane compared to normalfags.

Here you go. Also, I suppose I worded that wrong. It was an official album of arranged songs from the series, rather than an actual OST of one of/multiple games. The point still stands, someone just feels a need to bitch that the album or its creators are sexist since there's no female characters on it.

From someone going by "Lady Wanderer" in the comments:
This is conveniently ignoring the fact that Rocking Heart has a sister album called Feeling Wind, which (aside from a few blue rodents) only features the main female characters (Cecilia, Lilka, Virginia, and Yulie) from the series up to that point on its cover. Some of the other Rocking Heart videos have comments speculating on why Virginia isn't on the cover while Jet is, but I suppose the Feeling Wind album simply isn't as well known as the Rocking Heart one. And hilariously enough, the Feeling Wind album was released first, meaning that the RH one having that choice in only having male characters on it was simply evening things out since they weren't on the FW cover. I highly doubt anyone was complaining about the FW cover anyhow though.

Smells like Rugga Smalls.

A song from the sister album, of someone for whatever reason wants proof it exists.

Whether a reboot works or not depends on the nature of the game/series, and at times, whether the older stuff wrapped up right. Looking at Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (the first game, anyhow). But yeah, there's a difference between reboot and remake.

Rugga has a particular style of posting/spamming, and this doesn't strike me as being it. Of course, that's just my opinion and I suppose I could be wrong, but usually he'd have more than one thread up at once and they'd all have generally obnoxious/inflammatory OPs.

It's like you want brain damage. kiketube comments are always the same meta-tier shit, nothing of value is gained from the comments section ever.

Again, I wasn't deliberately trying to. Was just scrolling down to try to find something in the related links sidebar and suddenly saw that shit.

Fuck off gook.

WHO WATCHING THIS IN 2016 XD?

Rugga thread.
Sage
Hide
(Not in that order)

RANDY
IT IS ME, YOUR GRORIOUS ENEMY, "GOOK"
WEMEMBER TO TAKER YOUR MEDS YOU SIRRY BOY

Jesus, is it so much to ask that people keep this faggotry labelled Lets Play and everything else is silent?
Back in the day no one talked over gameplay.

fug

Why must the source engine run on potatoes? These games wouldn't have half the fucking ankle bitters they do if the engine didn't run on any old laptop made past 2010

user, please, we hate seeing you like this