Why there's no zombie games that aren't apocalyptic shit on a first world nation

Why there's no zombie games that aren't apocalyptic shit on a first world nation.

I wouldn't mind a more realistic zombie game.

Like something similar to some ebola outbreak in some africa village.
It doesn't need to be like Fucking RE5, but more like an horror game where there are few zombies but you can't kill them because of lack of modern weapons, because you're a poor peasant in some random village.
Hell, It could be the story of some random african village until the red cross and some UN soldier comes and control the situation.

Why is the industry so much lacking on ideas.

A disease that kills very fast.

We need less zombie games, period.

Shit dude, you just discovered something that nobody has spotted before.

The entire zombie genre is pretty much copy pasted shit nowadays, and it runs pretty much on normalfags who thinks that playing/watching this makes them so nerdy lol

I'm sure a story inspired by some ebola outbreak could be better than my generic apocalyse.

zombies aren't the problem, generic shitty romero derivative are.

how bout making them like pre romero zombies.

Fuck off gook.

I'm sure some horror game where you starts in some random village and get to meet each NPC until one of them becomes the first zombie and the story then is about how the entire village becomes zombies, but every zombie encounter is crafted carefully to evoque more feelings because each zombie is an NPC you know, until you survive before the autorities and soldiers comes.

that shit could be pretty good.

Hell, I enjoyed more the first romeros movies about some random cabin more than modern zombie garbage.

Nobody will ever make a good zombie game because nobody is willing to take great ideas and make it a reality. Part of that I want to imagine is the fault of DayZ, and because of it's success, everyone wants to try and be it for a quick cash grab. The last zombie game I remember playing that truly felt somewhat different was Dying Light but even then it was kind of generic towards late game.

It seems my best shot is to write a novel and then get people interested into it.

Just Play Pokemon GO in a 3rd world nation like the United States

Also zombies are boring and retarded just like OP

holy shit, this board is filled with underages.

The only difference between a zombie-infested 3rd-world shithole and a regular 3rd-world shithole is that

Well actually, shit, I can't think of any differences at all

Exactly.

As fun as it is, it occurs to me to be complete bullshit.
Souce: My parents are nigger lovers, and I actually was on a trip with them across several African countries 3 years ago. Johannesburg was actually one of the nicer and more civilized places.

funny thing is I'm thirld worlder (Colombian) and it seems just like any average poor people ghetto here.

is common here to see news reports about such nigger gangs or just hobos to gang up and gangbang some taxi cab.

but pol makes it seems like some world war z shit.

That would be fucking boring OP.

So a VR game where you wake up as a nigger buried alive in a coffin ?

yeah, about that…

Maybe there's a reason we want to preserve our nations. We are a better people, our culture is better and (((some people))) are trying to make all the globe (((equal))) by introducing poor rapefugees here.

Take your meds.

Everywhere is a ghetto in 3rd world countries.

It's true.

True
Only because it has more whites.

But for the most part, your entire country is like that.

Dude, both Dead Islands are about shitty little third-world nations with tangential tourist traps getting overrun by zimbimbies while the rest of the world doesn't give a shit.

You never read war world Z right?
Ain't gonna happen like that

like what, you mean like BL erogame?

Siren was sort of like this, although I've only watched a bit of it, not played. You had weapons on a number of characters, guns even, but the sort-of-zombies don't die when you shoot them. They just go into torpor and get up again later. The trick is to avoid them, figure out their paths (a camera hijacking system assists in this) and only down them when absolutely necessary.

yeah i'm sure these guys built johannesburg, bet they were even kangs n shit

You mean like RE7?

Because it isn't normal in every city in decent countries yet.

but user… it is some world war z, you lost your sensibility after living with these animals for so long

If it kills you, otherwise you just become a carrier for it and it kills your children in the womb instead.

You mean "artillery was more for shock value and psychological warfare than for killing people", the book? It's full of shit. It just presents it in a more "well, actually" way than most zombie stuff. It's not any more realistic.

You want a realistic zombie situation? Within a month the skies are choked with flies, the streets with rats, and zombies are wriggling, blind carrion insect egg carriers. A potential glut of diseases from the critters eating them would be more threatening to a country. Seriously, where are all the things that thrive on eating dead folks in these stories with so many public corpses shambling about?

Just take everything they say with a grain of salt.

Probably because it is only 60% black

first world settings might have police, coverups, fortified relatively well off city, a stronger military presence

I'll believe you when I start seeing houses in middle income neighborhoods on google maps without six feet tall walls topped with security fences.

Fucking ADT posters are more common a site than front yards.

It's just like my post apocalyptic movies!

Why is there so much shit in the street? Do they not get that it's just gonna build disease? Is it really hard to think of more than oneself?

its africa, people go out of their way to hit you with their car there

Why though? What do they gain?