#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] Banned for Life Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- gamesense.c
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
/726462004911738880
- ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2016/07/warner-bros-settles-ftc-charges-it-failed-adequately-disclose-it
-a.uguu.se/kQqkDOrJ4NkN_THEPEWDIEPIESCANDAL!![3DLow,240p].webm

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JJVU7
dualshockers.com/2016/07/18/street-fighter-vs-r-mikas-default-costume-was-deemed-too-sexy-by-the-espn/
archive.is/48Zmk
archive.is/tPFZO
archive.is/05qVL#selection-6279.0-6279.163
archive.is/2Yjr0#selection-599.0-599.217
archive.is/6bJAu
archive.is/EZFEu
archive.is/uMoY9
archive.is/kLP9l
archive.is/Eh7Pc
archive.is/eNhdt
twitter.com/chescaleigh/status/754787651664941056
twitter.com/chescaleigh/status/754790076001972224
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekly&id=deadpool2016.htm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekend&id=ghostbusters2016.htm
archive.is/L8HQo
archive.is/YHmEx
archive.is/sTPiP
archive.is/T9vou
archive.is/5M1MQ
archive.is/uGqfR
deepfreeze.it/about.php
the-numbers.com/movie/Ghostbusters-(2016)#tab=box-office
twitter.com/70torinoman/status/755144715029258240
archive.is/d1mLQ
twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/755156175331659776
archive.is/mrjsd
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/judgment-day-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer/
archive.is/HvOh4
oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/espn-offers-no-comment-on-r-mika-outfit-ban-during-evo-2016-broadcast/7769/
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/755164413984997376
youtube.com/watch?v=ttSyh4XCaFQ
archive.is/6RXbA
archive.is/b0y11
archive.is/xu0RH
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/with_replies
twitter.com/evyarb9000
nichegamer.com/2016/07/18/dead-rising-dead-rising-2-off-record-confirmed-pc-ps4-xbox-one/
washingtonexaminer.com/blue-lives-matter-milwaukee-sheriff-tells-gop/article/2596889
archive.is/hb8md
archive.is/q2IfG
mobile.twitter.com/Kal1699/status/755256818046238720
twitter.com/havenshark/status/755247256039661568
archive.is/mrjsd
twitter.com/larryelder/status/755227415006310400
archive.is/Q1BzS
archive.is/vUPFZ
twitter.com/yoctristeur/status/755344092108877824
twitter.com/mombot/status/755320670133719041
76chan.org/sp/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4c1num/misc_an_introduction_to_vivian_james_her_family/
amalanetwork.com/2016/07/19/gamergates-war-against-ghostbusters-and-leslie-jones/
archive.is/7jUCV
archive.is/QUdTs
twitter.com/ProfessorF/status/755394682004185090
twitter.com/ProfessorF/status/755394820386848768
archive.is/IN7V4
twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/755282042116452352
archive.is/MQgro
archive.is/LvYty
gonintendo.com/stories/261735-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-us-sells-50-000-copies
techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live
kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor)
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/755443826332807168
archive.is/8HIQY
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/755433927204937728
archive.is/o8Ll3
archive.is/cseo9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holla Forums standing by.

Old bread: archive.is/JJVU7

PUSH /WOOO/, PUSH /ARA/, AND PUSH #OPREBUILD

Don't you mean banned for hometown. :^)

is there an article for pic?

Yes, I mixed it up

Pls bully

Also, from last bread

ALSO, THIS:

Of coursh.

dualshockers.com/2016/07/18/street-fighter-vs-r-mikas-default-costume-was-deemed-too-sexy-by-the-espn/

BBC and GamesRadar edited their articles that fell for the Reddit troll false-flagging on /r/ghostbusters even thought the rest of his account was all pro-movie

Neither bothered with an official retraction and Ben WIlson edited his name to "GamesRadar Staff". Formal retractions aren't really mandated by ethics codes but they're good practice, and they decided to just silently edit instead.

Here's a list off KIA of those who didn't bother to fix it at all:

Carly Lane for The Mary Sue
archive.is/48Zmk

Kat Brown for Glamour
archive.is/tPFZO

Ed Biggs for ContactMusic.com
archive.is/05qVL#selection-6279.0-6279.163

Olivia Waring for Metro
archive.is/2Yjr0#selection-599.0-599.217

Ben Arnold for Yahoo News
archive.is/6bJAu

Perez Hilton for himself
archive.is/EZFEu

Liv McConnell for Revelist
archive.is/uMoY9

Katie Rife for AV Club
archive.is/kLP9l

espn needs to fuck off.

Considering it's owned by Disney, that sounds just about right.

Veiny benis

All i feel is rage, but in the end i knew it was already lost

But user, won't you think of the children that are so invested in the FGC?

I wonder what Main Event will have to say on this

Esports was a mistake.

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN THE ELECTION, GHOSTBUSTERS IS A FINANCIAL SUCESS WITH MAKING MORE THAN EXPECTED, AND KNOWING YOUR TIDDY GAMES ARE GETTING ERASED OFF THE FACE OF THIS PLANET?

Not videogames.

Games made for esport were a mistake.

so about those video games.
Anyone played duskers? I enjoyed it. Made me feel comfy in a post-apoc, I'm-possibly-just-an-ai type way.

Looks like eye cancer in the waiting for me.

He's right you know

Well, at least he goes all out with the bait right off the bat now

Who?

Great thing I can filter you know.

Is he talking about Josh going Full McIntosh again, saying "it's glorified dog-fighting?"

Last bread ended at 666 posts

Just according to keikaku

Who is he again?

I'll repost this from the end of last thread too.

Someone from The Sun is supposedly trying to dig up negative Pokemon Go stories.

I assume it's a hot topic so they want to do hitpieces for clicks.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4tfyip/the_sun_newspaper_is_actively_trying_to_dig_up/

Unverified since it's just a picture of an email. Here's the threads it came from, but looks like the OP didn't elaborate:
archive.is/Eh7Pc
archive.is/eNhdt

Hey Matt, if you feel the need to criticize other people's toys, you officially have a problem.

It's how they do "research" first they make a conclusion, then they look for evidence that supports it. Or order a biased study for increased "credibility", so you can go with "a recent study" instead of "some people".

I'm so fucking glad SNK isn't going after the e-sports scene and just making fun games again.

>>>/freech/

I don't see KoF being truly successful until they deal with the staple Kyo/Iori/Kim teams.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

…Lolicon?

No

How do we push rebuild?
Just say what vidya you enjoy and tag GG onto it?

Name and shame them on Twitter. Along with everyone that praised it. MovieGate soon. Don't forget to find out their stock code and include it (Sony for example would be $SNE)

Yes

Based on what when on during EVO, Sei Kensou is gonna be the next big thing

Been a while since that pic

twitter.com/chescaleigh/status/754787651664941056

twitter.com/chescaleigh/status/754790076001972224

Yes

Of course that is only true for BLM and not for those terrorists from GamerGate.

"B-but these few indivijuls tweeting threats represent all of goobergrabe."

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekly&id=deadpool2016.htm
vs.
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=weekend&id=ghostbusters2016.htm

Remember to have this data on hand whenever some fucker tell you Cisbusters was "the sensation of the summer" and "the best comedy of the CURRENT YEAR".

Funny how those people don't represent blm but these trolls totally represent gg! shut it down

Cognitive dissonance.

Also Deray himself said the fry em like bacon quote.

The big difference between blm and gg, gg calls out its own idiots while blm dances around them while never calling them out.

I still think it is funny how hard people backpeddaled when this movie came out. Max Lendis started saying how it was awful and James was right and should not have been harassed right after Max was shitting on people who would not see it or did not like it.

We have a list of accepted outlets to push, including TechRaptor, NicheGamer, LewdGamer, Christ-something-gamer, Digifra(?) and others. We need to build a better media as an alternative to the current one.

I shiggy diggy.

Archives:
archive.is/L8HQo This URL almost spelled LHOOQ

archive.is/YHmEx

What the fuck is Holla Forums's problem with the Bureau of Land Management?

And its only gonna go down from there, no movie ever gets more money on its follow up weekend, next week is loaded with a bunch of kids stuff to.

I think cisbusters might make 70-80m tops, a bomb by any other word.

At least people in GG shit on the retards. Only problem though is that twitter breeds ego centric retardation and clique bullshit so any time one person gets called out all of the friends sperg out in unison. You still have Jim and friends sperging out over trolls and people on /cow/. who bate him by pretending to be GG and he still spergs out how GG is now liberal. Same thing with Kacho, pepi, Gel, etc.

What do you mean? Did something happen?

British game media wards. For Brits only. Who do we know? Who can we nominate? Read the "Who is eligible?"

archive.is/sTPiP

Twitter make beasts of men.

So wait, It's finally out? It already bombed? How hard, aside from the numbers? I need details, I need salt.

This time, both men and women can be nominated.

archive.is/T9vou

Because women are special snowflakes and need all the help they can get from men. Very progressive. Very feminist.

47 million opening in 2nd loosing to the secret life of pets. Its a flop.

Biscuit or yahtzee

Thats still more tard shitting on our part than blm. Somehow we are more organized and clean ourselves of idiots despite being a simple online revolt than an actual organization.

It flopped hard and only got around 47 million with a budget of 144 million. Apparently Paul needed 500 million for the movie to be successful and make enough money.

Almost forgot about these two.
archive.is/5M1MQ
archive.is/uGqfR

Isnt TB based in the US?

That would imply that BLM wants to clean itself up, it feeds into their victim narrative.

Problem is the monster is off its leash and has been taken over by extremists, people that want to hurt and kill, king nigger and derays calls for peace will fall on deaf ears.

It's not even good word of mouth so it can't do a frozen. Not with the movie line up next week even.

I thought he lived in britian. If I am wrong then no need to nominate. Same for yahtzee.

He used to live in the UK, but he moved to the US legally.

Funniest thing is, I haven't heard shit about the secret lfie of pets, outside of seeing some toys at local stores, I knew jack shit about it.
And now I noticed that it's from the creators of Despicable Me & Minions. That doesn't give me high hopes but it managed to keep Cisbusters from getting to first so it's good in my book.

I defer to

who is this archive-tan?

Obama and Deray though encourage this shit is the disgusting part. Deray actively said he wanted cops to die and said that infamous bacon quote. During any memorial for the attack they will talk about how it was the gun's fault and the police's fault for letting it get this far.

You defer to me then?

But yea, he's gotta be feeling the heat, cop killings don't help them at all and will continue to vilify them.

I mean I'm aware that the US loves to back terrorist organizations but this is the first time its been so fucking blatant about it.

Is Freya making photocopies of her ass?

If you look at the papers printed out, you can tell she's making photocopies of shit.

lmao

Do you guys just blindly post and not even read the thread

I think it's interesting how most police chiefs that speak after tragedies say they wish obama would shut his mouth, because he only makes things worse each time he speaks.

B-but BLM d-didnu nuffin, dey gud bois, go to church each sunday.

Wow, that's the exact same thing that we said at the beginning of #GG

Admittedly, no.

What board is she from? I want to hold her hand.

She's with us.

But there is one main difference.
Shootings started by GG:0 BLM:1 but I heard there was another yesterday but can't confirm.
Guess they won at something atleast.

If you want to complain to ESPN about the censorship, now is your chance:

Not to mention all the riots and looting.

She's one half of the deepfreeze-tans.
deepfreeze.it/about.php

Online harassment is much worse than killing cops

Prepare to be slaughted

Probably ment refer.

Guns are not the reason any more than knifes are the reason someone stabs or hands are the reason someone strangles. Its psychology, and if they want to curb this shit, encourage people to see psychologists.

Thats going to be mosques soon.

We made her

Production cost of approx. 144 mil. I'm still not sure if promo and ad campaigns are included in that cost, but for argument sake and for hilarity let's be so overly generous and say yes it does. So for all that hype and 'insulting the potential paying audience is a BILLION DOLLAR idea', it opened domestically at 2nd place. Beaten by a movie in it's second week, 'Secret Life of Pets'. It can not rely on China for it's theatrical boost iirc. It looks like it's down to a few hail mary pass it has left, the rest of the global market excluding China, and the global DVD and merch sales and other tie ins.

And making yuuuuge gains in the first week after it's debut opening. In current year. Where unless you are already a gigantor sized franchise like say Starwars, a movie chances of running out of gas after the first opening weekend is increasingly high, and staying afloat never mind coming ahead in the first week can be fucking brutally hard. The theatrical cycle is getting faster and more unforgiving, but hey it's possible that nuGB will totally pick up a huge amount of steam in the upcoming days. Totally possible, and Feig will helm a NuGB trilogy franchise, and Bill Murray is also on board with more cameos. It's all very possible. :^)

twitter.com/70torinoman/status/755144715029258240

holy shit

Quick reply is not working.

I guess this is really the end.

Just press F5, Holla Forums is being a bit fucky

IT IS OUT
GET READY FOR THE SHITSTORM

There already seems to be ties to that, or at least using language or reference to the religion of pieces.
archive.is/d1mLQ

I bet they'll censor the problematic elements.

It always is, the site is always broken, the thread is always slow, why do we even go on?

But we had an expert sniper trained in gorilla warfare outside Wu's house, shut down one of Anita's speeches with bomb threats and got an entire game cancelled after levelling up on the developer in Law & Order SVU. We deserve at least a couple of points by now, surely.

Meanwhile in the anime fandom

Don't forget that GG killed Wu's dog by giving it encephalitis.

Wu's dog was our primary target. We were extremely efficient with it.

Pretty sure the war in Iraq didn't have a deathtoll that high.

Nigger, please. Tumblr aren't real anime fans and the japs don't give a shit they exist because they don't buy anything.

Everyone's always saying "BLM this BLM that", what did the bureau of land management ever do?

Is it good? I don't have the heart to watch and be disappointed like with their Force Awakens review.

For real, who is this person, they sound insane.

Everything is fine.

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/755156175331659776

Axe attack in germany.

They're not. The figure I"ve heard is they spent around another 140 million on promotion, thought I'm not sure where it came from. Regardless Fieg said it needed to make 500 million.

archive.is/mrjsd

Bullshit, the Sony email leaks pretty much said that his pitch was an excuse to get rid of the old director.

Killed a bunch of cops.

Admittedly, he didn't have many chips to use in the first place which would allow him to make that comment.

It's not bad. They shit on the new GB, Feig and Sony pretty much the whole time.

Very few things were likable according to them.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/18/judgment-day-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer/

But remember, women are oppressed and have no power.

Offtopic, but doe anyone here play Monhun generations? I need to know if you can only teach a palico one skill and one move from another cat.

Golden Parachutes are such bullshit. The fact that you can run a company into the ground and be rewarded with millions is so ass-backwards it isn't even funny.

I didn't know Adam Baldwin was a neo-nazi. That explains why he goose steps off screen all the time though.

The extra bullshit comes into play when you consider that golden parachutes are usually jut meant to keep a higher profile person happy so they don't shit over the sale or anyone in the company and try to start shit.

One liter of ale.

Sorry user but literal actually also means figuratively now the English language is kill.

archive.is/HvOh4

When the meaning of words becomes arbitrary, the purpose of language as a method for communication ceases to exist.

The result is people shouting at each other, absorbed into their own little world of meaning without the ability to come into contact with anyone else.

Welcome to the solipsist world. This is what subjectivist progressives want.

I heard that one as well from an older bread discussion from another user. However the real number for cost of promo and ad campaign seems to be difficult to get, which is why I wrote even for argument sake and being so overly generous to the point of hilarity. Let's say we'll just throw in 10 mil for promo and ad. When I was googling for the budget numbers I found a bunch of 2015 figures saying the original greenlit budget was for 150-154 mil. With worldwide total tally so far at 65 mil, but hey it's not completely over yet. It might still have some overseas releases left, except China. And who needs 'em anyway amirite. They're geniuses when they held that Singapore fan rally \ guiness world record stunt that totally doesn't look like a mistaken klan kostume party.

So hypothetically speaking, let's say that the original budget for -everything- was what they went with. So total production cost was 144 mil, 10 million for ad and promo. Again, just hypothetically speaking, and let's pretend Feig is being overly dramatic and just fucked up when he tried to use hyperbolic humor when he threw in that 500 million. Domestic opening night didn't seem to fly so good for them, but hey the opening week-end at least surpassed Sony's lowered expectation. It even broke Feig's previous record, ya know if we ignore how much nuGB production and promo cost and such. hue hue hue hue It didn't opened in first place, but whatever pissbabbys shitlord haters, monday of the first week is just beginning.

So let's see some early reports on the Sunday tally at least. The important stats at the moment, 144 mil for production cost, total global box office tally currently at 65 mil.
Hmm, that sunday tally is not looking so healthy at -24%. Better hope the rest of the overseas market will really pick up. I'm sure it will, they're much more advanced in matters of social equity and virtues signalling than domestic sexist nerd shitlords I bet.

Oh shit. It had been a while but I'm finally laughing at a half in the bag episode again.

Here's a response for you:

Yeah but didn't you know GamerGate is responsible for literally every female death since it was first tweeted. So GamerGate actually has a much larger body count.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/07/espn-offers-no-comment-on-r-mika-outfit-ban-during-evo-2016-broadcast/7769/

Seems like ESPN is trying to pretend it never happened.

That, and visit a different board every now and again and post on it. Build here. Rebuild vidya.

I miss the days when ESPN would not deem 'e-sport' as a real sport, and competitive vidya would fall under tech oriented shows and programs. When the world was slightly less mentally bonkers.

Heh.

Why would they be worried about admitting that? "Hey we felt some costumes were too risque for wide broadcast so we asked the players not to use them."

What are they concerned about?

Daily reminder that memespouting and circlejerking over twitter screencaps isn't accomplishing anything.

RAGE. ALL I KNOW IS RAGE.

close the gays

TV is so mainstream especially sports that it can't offend anyone so they just want to say nothing and hope it all blows over.

SOMEONE POST THE WEBM, FUCK YOU JED YOU PIECE OF SHIT

But the people censoring the games are not making the games they're censoring. This argument makes no sense.

posting on twitter triggering homos does tho

slightly

twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/755164413984997376

Culprit responsible for the axe attack in germany was a mudslime refugee.

What an utter shock.

Proof or GTFO.
I don't care if it's YouTube or Webm, Just give us visible evidence.

I'm sure he was having a wood chopping emergency, he can't be blamed

I don't know why you guys get riled up by Jed anymore, his sole purpose in life is to write clickbait garbage like this.

relibun ub pees :DD
oben bordurz blease :DDDD

Flopped so hard their toys are already on the clearance rack.

And here I thought the main difference was people under the gg hash tag don't go out offing cops and openly engage in racism.

Yahtzee is in australia. Unless its nationality regardless of location

My only consolation is he's a fat nu-male who'll die early and most likely a virgin.

Why did no one bundle the cunt?

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Holy shit you're not even trying, buddy.

can't bundle cunts no more in Germany. Don't wanna look like a Nazi.

ban assault axes

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
CAN'T WAKE UP

Thats like 60 in refugee years

This is getting fucking scary. I'm not french or german but these insane fuckers already named my country a couple of times.

RAGE

SPREAD THIS

WITH THAT ORIGINAL GAWKER ARTICLE

god help us if shillary gets in, they are already retarded enough after 8 years of zero pushback

Well, start preparing your anuses anusii?, because she's going to win.

Fug the five sterges ob greef pseudopsychology, while you're at it, and hold onto that anger. We're going to need it.

THAT FAGGOT JED WHITAKER EVEN PLAYS TITTY GAMES HIMSELF, BUT ATTACKS PEOPLE THAT ARE AGAINST CENSORSHIP
REEEEEEEEE

Good job honk

Calm down man, even cucklords have to get laid somehow - even if it is into a fucking plastic vagina.

Amount of times a woman has dropped her kegs for a white knight: - 6

No, stop memeing it into existence. She mustn't.

vhat das fug

She's going to try her hardest. At stealing it. Winning it, meh, she's a panderer to the point of pain inducing cringe.

So it's self hate, because he's pathetic?

Not if terrorist attacks keep happening and BLM keeps killing cops. She refuses to speak out against islam and promised to change laws for BLM.

Poh kee mon Go to the polls

The votes are already counted.

They'll also false flag Trump with voter fraud.

You just watch!

I'd say the worst part is that he gets off to such shitty CG

They probably just avoid controversy by not saying anything and asking the tweeter to shut up, as standard practice. It's probably not really that controversial but "ESPN issues a statement" has the potential to turn into real news coverage, maybe opinion pieces complaining about real-life scantily-clad women on ESPN, whatever. A videogame costume change and tweet is going to get forgotten quickly without reaching ESPN's audience.

Plastic vaginas suck though they feel okay but cleaning that shit out and having to lube it up is just way too much work. Tenga disposables are actually probably the best feeling and are pre-lubed so they're fantastic. However they're 10$ at least a pop and have to be imported it just isn't cost effective. If you want to treat yourself every once in a while though and have an awesome jerk off session import some from j-list or wherever the fuck.

*honk+ *honk*

And yet don't forget - we're the ones with the fedoras.

It's always projected self loathing.

I got a tribly thank you very much. 2009 hard rock cafe new york souviner.

The sad part is that even if Elfwick is satire, the shit he says is stuff that some people genuinely believe in. Related.

It's a scary world we live in.

The current year has rendered satire obsolete.

Hopefully being SJW will go out of fashion in a few more years.. Then I suppose the next retarded craze will step in.

I predict that SJWs will fall out of style halfway through Hillary's term. If Trump wins, they will become even louder.

Trips confirm out of style

You know, I desperately want to think that picture is supposed to be satirical, but SJWs lack the intelligence required for that, plus they're already well known for burning books.

Cool! Somebody is using my pic! I snapped that in our local mall, it was the cover of a star wars calendar.

the age of Poe's Law

Go to bed, Hillary.

Hard to say.. People will definitely not stop being retarded/doing retarded things though.

The less people know what a SJW actually is, the more fucked we are really.

Fuck nigga. You could have at least baited the hook.

I'm just wondering that if Hillary ends up winning, reality will set in after one week and they will realize she's just another president.
Then again, Obama won and now we have BLM so yeah.

WLM when

Oh they're almost finished Ghostbusters is the start of the end. Major movie studios are trying to package and sell the SJW mentality which is a sure sign of it being finished.

NuGB really likes Clinton iirc, so yeah, close the gate you goobergabbers, it's over.
youtube.com/watch?v=ttSyh4XCaFQ
Also Clinton is hip and happening, she will bring jobs, good jobs, coding jobs. A hotsauce in every purse and a pokemon in every go to the polls while under bosnian sniper fire cackle cackle cough cough I take my speaking fee in cash in non sequential digits cackle cough.

She's probably up there with Nixon on crook levels as of this message man..

That is like watching the movie version of Harrison Burgeron with subtitles.

Modern feminism has become more and more of a punchline in recent years. BLM will likely follow very soon, in the wake of the "Not all BLM-ers" mindset that's been going on as of late. While there are plenty of teens starting to convert to this ideology, there's plenty others who are seeing it for the bullshit that it is, and fighting it as they're able.

A Trump victory would be a huge symbolic middle finger to the social justice movement as a whole. It would likely result in the coming years being even more chaotic than this one has been, but it would likely be beneficial in the long term. The ideology would likely become near-irrelevant for a decent while.

None of that matters to the people who will vote for her.

I think Trump will lose and the whole world will go to shit. I've lost all hope. I know only hate. The western world is suicidal. Modern day liberals are the hateful conservatives of yesteryear. Porn will be banned. All sexuality will be banned. Suicide will be the only option.

Well the way the american voting works results in the vast majority of states already being decided at the outset. Which leaves pretty much only Ohio and Florida I think being the deciding states in the election. Once the proper campaign starts off they will be the focus. Your electoral system was started with good intentions however it's horribly out of date now and needs a reform. However doing that now will just result in some kind of disaster.

archive.is/6RXbA

What annoys me is the complacency of the common people about this shit..

It's essentially welcoming this dangerous faggotry with open arms.

Let them blow eachother up. We're good over here

She went beyond nixon long ago. If anyone remembers she tried to do universal health care in the 90's and it was a complete failure that cost the government millions but she brings it up on her campaign trail thinking what she did succeeded. Lets not forget one of the reasons she stepped down as secretary of state.

Why do people who, by all accounts, are allergic to fun always choose this profession.

Always a fat white guy with a beard.

archive.is/b0y11
archive.is/xu0RH
Holy shit, fuck Salon

There's still 3 and a half months till the election. Last I saw, Clinton and Trump were in a dead heat. If shit keeps going the way it's been going, things may just end up swinging in Trump's favor.

That article could actually be cleverly written and funny by showing how absurd the entire "let's just gender-swap everyone" premise is. Instead this guy just wrote some preachy bullshit to try and guilt people into liking a movie.

I don't know if you are already aware but some fags are sending the black chick from NuGhostbusters ape pics and probably blaming it on you.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/with_replies

Shouldn't Salon be busy molesting children?

Find a dog to pet, because you sound way too defeatist. Shit is fucked, awareness of fuckery is needed more than ever. But lighten up a bit. Unless you're antony burch, there is always hope.

I'm becoming an alcoholic. Holy fuck I hate the world right now. Fuck everything.

She's got the SJW army at her beck and call, she could polish a turd and it would be a fucking trophy to these people.

That's some bullshit right there. I hope they get called out on this. This is despicable.

Snap out of the sweet fairy tale and get ready. This election was over years ago.

Of course, it had to happen

wew

I think western society needs to teach people that when people just tweet, post, complete and utter bullshit at people they just have to ignore it. I mean when someone pokes their head out of car and screams something stupid at you you just let them keep going. You don't scream back at them because you're just giving them exactly what they want.

All she's doing is providing these cucks with their fifteen minutes of fame, if she ignored that shit and provided no reaction to them instead of placing their fucking work on her wall like she was hanging it on the mantlepiece, then maybe they would have less reason to continue.

That's honestly pretty funny.

Salon doesn't molest kids. It white knights for pedos maybe, or virtue signals for pedos, or gives a podium to people with pedo urges. But salon itself does not molest kids. Yet.

But it's exactly what SHE wants, movie is doing not so bad but far from good, made around 50 millions box office first weekend. If they create controversy now they'll pic up next weekend

I bet Salon Bloggers would run inside a building with a explosive-belt before they molest kids.

And gamers are supposed to be dead. Brexit was not a possibility. Nu GB has been decided by it's genius marketing to take #1 spot everywhere ushering the start of an endless franchise.

Riiiight.

O noes,
everything is already decided guise. Might as well go home and close the gate. It's all ogre.

fumble fingered my post.
Yep, by pushing a producer from the original, and going with an ad campaign that antagonizes anyone who does not praise the new reboot as mysogynerd. Billion dollar idea.

Only blind people get to enjoy film now.

No wonder Cisbusters is failing so hard

I legitimately feel sorry for her. The amount of shit that movie is getting (well deserved) has nothing to do with the cast. I"m embarrassed for all of them really. Them shilling about misogyny and online trolls was just them reading off Sony's talking points.

Deep down they all think it's shit but had to put on a smile and watch their dignity slowly drain from their bodies.

Being a realist is not the same as being defeatist. I'm just saying that a Hillary presidency is inevitable, so get ready. Trump has been and will continue to be a joke.

If they had any they wouldn't had made such a shit film.

Wow, and they say Holla Forums is racist. Holla Forums can at least act somewhat civil. And to be honest, she is the only actor who judging by the trailers, stands out. The others look painfully bad.

Hillary is over ,the FBI buried her alive already by declaring and explaining all of her crimes for a whole hour.

Man, that makes me feel sorry for her.
I also wasn't expecting Milo to do it too.

eh, make that

And none of that matters to the people who will vote for her.

A job is a job, and if I remeber right, she did admit either the movie is crap or that the director who should not be shitting on a potential audience. She said something smart about the film.

I thought she came up with good comebacks back when SJWs called her an Uncle Tom because of her "racist" portrayal in the trailers when she literally slapped the ghost out of Melissa McCarthy's character. Shame she can't be as witty when it comes to low-effort trolling like that.

Pity about the director nonetheless recommending she face no indictment.

What got me was when one of the media tools advocating the film were saying how she was 'so funny!' and 'one of the funniest people he had ever met.'

She takes a joke like she takes a dick.

She doesn't get any.

Like I said, the amount of shit the movie is getting on the internet, it has probably emotionally drained her.

She's having a twitter meltdown. Paul Fag came out and white knighted for her. This could be funnier though.

Why not just make fun of Paul Feig instead? He's the neutered cuck beta.

I would say paul deserves the insults. Not her.

Hate me all you want but she didn't deserve this, it's not her fault she's a walking stereotype in a shitty movie

I never got this shit.. If she wants it to stop, why does she keep involving herself in it *everytime* someone posts?

She's only getting hate because she's an easy target.

I get that its probably just people fucking with her but…
This shit reeks of them trying to get pity tickets sold, or trying to distract from the giant steaming turd that was its opening weekend
And i guarantee were going to get blamed for this somehow

This feels like a setup, to be honest.

No, she doesn't, Paul Feig should be getting this heat after going full Tameem pretty much the entire time. After all, it's his script.

Suck a dick.

Thinking about it, could this be a falseflag? Trying to drum up sympathy from people to go see the movie?

Dig into the accounts if you are curious.

That's entirely what I'm thinking. You know there's going to be a shitload of "GHOSTBUSTERS FANS ARE RACIST SHITLORDS" articles as a response to this.

Nero was doing the same thing so I doubt it's a setup

Meh. He's a joke that made it this far.

"And none of that matters to the people who will vote for him."

If she said any of that I'd be surprised. If any of the main cast said anything like that, I'd be really surprised. I'd imagine they have some demonic lawyer grade contracts with promoting the movie and not talking shit about it for a certain time period.

It reeks of false flag but i doubt people will go see something that is being panned by normalfags across the board and the cast/every femishit attacking anybody even remotely disinterested in it

It's not the normalfags that would see it, it's the SJWs. We've already seen rags like The Mary Sue and Buzzfeed pretty much tell them to buy everything out of spite for (insert group they hate here).

I remember it was something, and it was probably

If I screencap this insult and post it on twitter, will you feel bad for me as well, faggot?

Where have I seen this before.

They already went and saw that shit and the rest of their limited funds are tied up in patreon scams

The way their reacting to it does seem pretty 'sus.. They're definitely gonna get some victim points/exposure for this.

Here's one of the accounts that were making racists tweets.

It's looks like just a spam account.

twitter.com/evyarb9000

shit, thats a burner account that's stuck around for a while

What are you fags still on about?

Chances are the majority are similar, and milo is just bored.

Looks like his first mention to her was "everyone gets hatemail." Guess we'll see if they'll try to spin it as "Milo sends a racist death squad to Leslie Jones."

Yeah, that's real suspect.

Touche. I'm basing my predictions on the general election going business as usual. Trump's sweep of the GOP shows how broken they are, but the Dems are operating as intended. I think the general will follow traditional rules, at which Hillary excels and Trump fails.

Fuck me mobile sucks catchpa dicks.

This will surely help the low turnout and financial failure.

They might put trump in to be a fall guy to dissuade rouge elements from running for a while.

I don't think anyone said it was a GOOD plan. It'd be from the same playbook we've dealt with for the last few years.

#BLM and #Gamergate have the same problem 3rd party trolls when someone in either movement does something wrong.

it's the main advantage of a leaderless movement, we disavow people that do bad things just like BLM do, we say they are 3rd party trolls not part of our movement.

they cannot deny it when out in the streeets chanting we want dead cops though

nigger pls one BLM guy went & at a cop for a disagreement online over BLM

To be honest, both groups are more alike than either would like to admit. Although from personal experience, GG has been much more vocal about condemning bad shit that people do under the tag, regardless of whether or not they actually support(ed) GG or not.

Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic.

The MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL by Preebus and Ayn Rand's boi lead me to doubt this. I think Trump straight up cucked the neocons.

Nigga please, BLM are a hate group full of opportunists trying to make a quick buck and psycho racists who want to kill people, but that libtards will cater to because muhwhiteguilt

Gamergate was an honest movement against corruption in the media that of course got totally smeared by the media because there's no fucking way they were going to let the cat out of the bag and stop getting all those shilling dollars

BLM is nothing but domestic terrorism at this point. PMCs are going to have to take over until the plice get proper pie cleaning.

There are groups of spammers that do this, they create entire profiles for fictional people with fake names and everything and then let them "age" for a while so they can fool most anti-spam algorithms

Then they sell or trade them

Can we please not?

Police
LL is scared about PMCs.

WE NEED SOME FUCKING SEO IN HERE

I been saying this since 2014, we need some good SEO so our links come on top

This is why we can't get more people in here, most don't even know we exist

GA resident here, fucking Nigs are gonna start a fucking protest because they're mad the police doesn't bend to the will of a bunch of unemployed chimps. They're probably just going to block a major public highway

gg was full of scammers out for a quick buck.

Fine Young Capitalists
Steve tom
Oliver Campbell
Based Gamer
Airplay2

and many more.

Someone should share this rare chaika

The media also benefits from blm indirectly since an efficient police and court system would go after them, while gg does nothing kind to the media, giving them no more than they deserve.

Just don't reply, its not hard

FYC are working on the game, they post more updates than the average shitfarter campaign

And based gamer is right fucking there nigger, go use it

The "game" was shitted out over a year ago.

k

I'm gonna reply to you :3

Well, they fucked up. Killed our civil protection and, well, arm up.

IS IT 2014 AGAIN OR SOMETHING?

WHAT DO WE GOTTA DO TO SHILLS AND BAIT?

GG has been a wag the dog thing since the exodus. Most of you don't even recall The Fappening. I sawy how it broke Holla Forums of all places. Along side burgers and fries.

For some reason during that period, some piece of trash decided to kill their girlfriend and post it to halfchan.

As if before that there wasn't enough to scare off the general board owners.

I'm a programmer (well, was) I don't know shit to SEO.

Sorry brah.

I keep Holla Forums on my favorities, because I remember how The Fappening happened along the Guys.

Five Guys, Burgers and Fries.

Steve Tom is the only legit scammer from all that list, and was immediately called out and rejected.

Nice meme. Getting involved with radfams back in 2011 do not make them their allies in the CURRENT YEAR. They were pretty much fucked by socjus by the time people knew about them and decided to support. They delivered the game and GG made a point. That's all there is to say in the matter.

Gonna put this under the "GG people who disagreed with me in one or two things and because of that I have to slander them with no factual evidence so people no longer believe in them" tag.

Already up there. Complain about the secrecy of the team all you want, that's a valid criticism. But to clal it a scam is a stretch.

This was noted to be a non-SPJ approved thing and I didn't see anyone blindly shilling for it, let alone people donating obscene amounts of money like with other pointless charities.

The shitty part is, there's a decent character buried among the sassy black lady shit.

Like she knows the history of New York and other stuff but its all buried under the sassy black lady shit, like she went beyond the everyman character that Winston was but they just fucked it all up because stereotypes.

Sleep snug, smug

If I can BoMaYe you here on the internet, I would.

Actually that was bretty good.

I know you're being sarcastic, but I'm wondering if it is a false flag (because it is fishy as fuck) whoever thought of the idea may genuinely think that's how shit works on the outside world.

>omg mean stuff was said on twitter by someone or possibly a strange spam account with questionable origins and motive against nuGB you say?!

Meanwhile in our universe.

No one here in the Holla Forums threads even wanted to do airplay 2 aside from smith.

Val was pretty into it and shilled for it.

Probably some liberal arts student on a summer job thought of that. One who is addicted to social medias and think Twitter is the real world.

nichegamer.com/2016/07/18/dead-rising-dead-rising-2-off-record-confirmed-pc-ps4-xbox-one/

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS

I remember too that John Smith is defending Mike Koretzky like he's married to the guy on how he wants to pass the burden of proof to each #GamerGate supporters that they never harassed anyone from the SJW's or feminists. Man, I remember we almost fell for his shenanigans too. Oh man, lessons are learned after AirPlay Part Uno.

My guess is that marketers looked at what ghazifags did to gamergate and thought "that's it, that's how we counter these meddling nerds and their dog, with socjus cunts and their bullshit"

Problem is socjus aren't selling shit

In fact their only source of income is guilt-tripping fags to donate to some bullshit they are involved in

Even authors and artists that used to make things do jack shit once they go full-SJW, just look at egoraptor

So with cisbusters you had an entire studio that believed they could do the same shit with a multi-millon dollar movie

As if nerds and fans of the original were going to pay $20 bucks to be belittled by a bunch of nasty unfunny cunts

I don't, she knew what she was getting into

Thats pretty funny. seems a shame to waste a good book to jam some japes though

EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

SHOULD NOT GET

ITS OWN FUCKING DOUBLE SPACED LINE.

Unless every hipster fag buys 200 tickets for every showing of the movie then its gonna fail

There are multiple pics on twitter of socjus scum going to watch the movie and finding they are only 1 of 4-5 people there, the theater being basically empty

Yes

It

Should

Because

Fuck

You

:^)

People are naturally angry entities and very spiteful, so pissing on people will not get love.

We did get to know ashe from airplay 1, so I liked that.

Why do these socjus scum basically confirm the mvie tanked on twitter? Are they trying to guilt trip by talking about empty theaters?

Before GG marketers really didn't know how to deal with gamers and other "enthusiasts", however the fact that a total piece of shit like zoe quinn and the industry cucks that used her as a cumdumpster as usual managed to get away with it made them think that was the way to proceed

Of course they seem to have forgotten how just a year before the same "shaming" tactic was used by the dmc remake marketers and only made fans of the series even angrier

Point is that bullshit might work for a cunt full of baby batter like zoe and shitty bloggers that do it for free but you can't sell an actual game or movie by taking a shit on your customers

These are the same cucks and cunts who keep oversharing their shitty dull lives through social media in an ever-lasting quest for validation from others which will never come

And that includes taking pics of food even if its shit and taking pics of a movie theater even if all they are the only retards there

Stop being an aspie nigger

Stop posting like Reddit

I'll never understand sjws. And even less social media addicts.

washingtonexaminer.com/blue-lives-matter-milwaukee-sheriff-tells-gop/article/2596889

Dude just shoehorned OWS in with BLM. Not that OWS was worth a damn after cachup, but still. :-/

Also not that Bernout is worth a damb after cuxked by Shillary, but w/e. For teh lylz.

Soros funded both nigger

Soros infiltrated and cucked the former and is funding the latter completly

OWS was astroturfed, but had good points at first. BLM was top down from day one.

And speaking of astroturfed, gotdam I wish the tea party hadn't been.

Interesting if that's the narrative they're going for.

In the end, OWS was dominated by the so-called "flea party" - SJWs and welfare faggots. This almost seems like an attempt to bolster their ranks by reaching out to more of the ex-OWS cucks, to gain more vocal public support for BLM. Lord knows welfare niggers already support them tacitly, and SJWs are loud.

There are three reasons a third party would opt to help recruitment like this: 1: General purpose numbers-building. 2: To offset losses from some recent event (Dallas?) 3: To bolster ranks in prep for a future event.

Probably all three.

Stop being a nigger

Oh so that's where all the Holla Forums posters are…

Fuck off, shill

There might have been one or two that just took a quick sneak peek, and was surprised at the vacancy rate of the theatre. Even with the marketing spin attempt going warp speed. NuGB domestically opened at #2, behind a movie on it's second week run. Considering the amount of ads promo and hype spent on nu GB, that's not a good sign. Nu GB chances looks real grim going in to their first week.

Let's hope that is not the case. I agree with Milo when he mentioned how messy and bloody the outcome will be if the situation continues to worsen and lurches into that real dark direction. I came from a country that has that type of 'unrest' every 5 years it seemed, and once it really tips over the violence is rarely surgical and precise. Lives on all sides was lost, deserving or undeserving, because that spigot of horrors is not easily turned off once some damn fool unleashes it. The U.S. still has a sliver of real hope and defense against that horror show right now, 1st and 2nd but jesus fuck it appears at times it is hanging by a thread and there are idiots that thinks severing them is a good idea.

And if the states collapes, so does canada, or at peast every province that borders the states.

U.S. unrest is overblown. Neither Trump nor Hillary will lead to anything like martial law/civil war ect. (Not to put words in your mouth, it's just commonly said in this context). Either will be immediately cucked by congressional fuckshittery. I think the silver lining to such gridlock is less government fuckking us over. I'm just on the lookout for when these scumbags agree on shit. "Bipartisan" is muh trigger.

I fully expect chimpouts and attacks totally not motivated by relijen of pieces to continue, though.

ohhh noooooooooo gamers

What country are you from?

Didn't they tell him not to use their music? If so Trump just leveled up.

"We're not as divided as we look. Everything's cool m8" – Barack Obama

Civil war 2.0 is not impossible, but still fairly improbable at this stage. The US still holds a lot of stakes and interests of other nations for it to really burn like that.And yes, bipartisan in current era unfortunately 9/11 times means an agreement was reached that the people will be the one paying the full price and toll. What I'm referring to is
closer towhat you wrote, something like the LA riots but very possibly bigger or happening in more cities. What gives me serious pause is blm and rel. of reeses pieces showing and flaunting more similarities. That shit is not new to anyone that can research history, but some old patterns seems to be returning.

I'd rather not say because the name has been tainted unfortunately. No offense intended, but it can just derail the bread even more than the usual bantz and funposting.

What? Argentina?

You could have a situation like colombia, that country has been 'functional' for over 70 years while going through what could be described as a cold civil war since there are no actual massive battles like in other civil wars but you have these groups of terrorist guerrillas killing cops and military in ambushes and hiding bombs in urban areas and cities to kill civilians

With shithead lunatics like BLM that could totally happen

We're halfway to a new bread. I'll ask early so that we don't bleed over into sage territory or fight over who's cookin', but who's cooking the new bread?

I think a similar pic can be made with Gawker, I remember Gawker doing a routine "we shouldn't judge a group by the actions of a few".

DOUBLE NIGGER and Slowpoke. Above post has a better pic.

#NotAllMassMurderers

I wonder, is there a way to find out which agency was in charge of Cisbusters' marketing? Because they adopted the socjus tactic of shaming naysayers with gusto.

We're already past the bump limit

"Well blacks, back to being slaves to arabs and jews, and since jews were killed for looking white to you shits, we will never give you freedom again as you are too dangerous. Enjoy knowing that you killed the only people who showed you compassion."

Very possible and probable.
Maybe in some cities if a large scale riot happens, but not necessarily at the global scale, not yet at least, and I for one am not itching for anything of the damn sort.
I still say this one might be held in check by the notion that there still might be people in the higher up elites that knows that if shit like that happens for real, there is a chance they could trip on their own device. At least that's the hope, arrogance and being out of touch to the point of retardation can also run rampant among the 'aristocracy'.
That one is so plausible no bookie would even take the bet.

The State wouldn't slug it out with BLM ala Colombia, IMO. They're far too deep in the PC kool-aid. Instead they'd do something drastic like nationwide gun confiscation, and it'd be everyone else versus BLM in the streets, both against the State, who just tries to keep the pot from boiling over.

Think the civil war in Northern Ireland between Catholics and Protestants, where the government "unofficially" picked a side and then tried to let it burn itself out.

tl;dr - America would go to shit in a three way war. Right Wing Death Squads versus BLM versus the government.

What ever happened to just ignoring the trolls?

The goverment plus the un troops.

In one ear out the other. If anyone is a sexist women hating bastard, it is kluless.

This is the most retarded "comedian" I've ever seen

archive.is/hb8md

That didn't take long, racism and misogyny abloo-bloo twitter.

archive.is/q2IfG

Not even going to bother reading to know we were blamed for a bunch of burner accounts.

Like I said earlier, considering how well she took SJWs calling her an Uncle Tom, this seems real fake to me.

Kek! Thanks for the inspiration.

mobile.twitter.com/Kal1699/status/755256818046238720

you can FART if you want to. You can leave your friends behind.

Just the general "Leslie Jones got a barraged of racist and sexist tweets, twitter safety council assemble!" No mention of "The hashtag" though, but probably the other clickbait shitholes will mention "man-baby" haters of the film.

Every fucking time
its like fucking clockwork, was it so fucking hard to just shut the fuck up instead of keep fueling it you dumb ass fucking retarded cunt
but nope now we gonna get 5000 fucking articles about it because the dumb bitch kept fueling random burner account trolls

and she is still fucking going, like sucha fucking victim
log off twitter you dopy cunt

Shockingly they didn't mention GG. Considering it's the Guardian, I think they may have just forgot. Tinfoil hat, but I wonder if this is just the internet being the internet, or at least partially staged to try and drum up victimbux for the film.

Three things to consider:

1. PATCON. For 30+ years US govt has been working to suppress right-wing movements.
2. Preparation. NOI has been arming and training with Arabs, and the SJWs have been making lists of enemies. RWDS have been shitposting.
3. Foreign support will be 100% to BLM.

The RWDS will be fucked unless they get their shit together in a hurry.

And then Feig is cowering behind her going "SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS! BLOGGER DEFENSE FORCE, ASSEMBLE!" And he would be right, she doesn't deserve it. He does for writing and directing such a shit movie and going full Ninja Theory about it in the first place.

sure she deserves it
she keeps baiting it and egging it on
this is entirly why she is getting shit

Oh, yeah, but I'm talking about the initial barrage by spam accounts.

everytime i see kluwes follower count i remember that he lost 30k followers while shitting on gg constantly. he only gained about 5k since he white knighted something else in the past year.

I wish the people throwing shit at her would put half the effort into trolling Fieg instead, but at least their defense might work against them in the long run.

Saw this on twitter

twitter.com/havenshark/status/755247256039661568

From what I can gather on the responses, a female voice actress wore an anti-feminist shirt and had her voice work deleted/removed from game. I'm not good with korean so if anyone can verify, please do.

Nvm, it was a shirt that said "girls do not need a prince" and was fired because it was overly feminist.

One the one hand koreans being against feminism besides gookanon neat. On the otherhand that is retarded.

Budget - $144MM
Box Office - $65MM

and its gonna raise more and be a success by the end of the month. Tell me again how Goobergrape is winning? and with all the harassment that Leslie gets, it'll be a bigger success. You are social justice best ally.

I read that as
"Tell me again how Ghostbusters is winning?"

Well that's still retarded, but I thought feminists controlled worst korea with an iron fist.

Worst Korea must be selectively applying their laws.

But user, Paul Feig said that it needs to make $500 million at box to be a success.

archive.is/mrjsd

archive.is/mrjsd

How is everyone doing? i am feeling pretty good as I finally managed to grind out a decent/almost perfect palico to use for hunting finally.

They're all happening right now.

The government is firmly on the side of BLM.

Playing EDF, glorious comfy game.

Remember when GG used to archive?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

But being serious, they still do.

I forgot that came out today. I have been pretty short on cash, so I have to wait before buying EDF for the third time.

twitter.com/larryelder/status/755227415006310400

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S CONSEQUENCES FOR MY ACTIONS

Discount lasts for two days and hope your rig isn't running on AMD, anons from the EDF thread reporting it keeps crashing.

At least the discount is still up. Did I miss anything by not pre-ordering it?

Not much, lots of cheap DLC, though most of them are cosmetic, just waiting on their promise of PC modding because we need more autism in a single battlefield, and Star Trek Troopers mod along with Pacific Rim jaegers.

archive.is/Q1BzS

Feminists cannot but Muslim and visa versa. The religions in its very tenants believes women are subservient to men. Any woman who says she's a Muslim feminist is fucking lying or isn't an actual Muslim.

And don't even get me started on the hijab, which is a fucking slavery symbol that Hollywood keeps trying to spin as a proud cultural accessory.

WE DID IT GAMERGATE

Just apply more mental gymnastics until it makes sense.

One can be muslim or feminist, but the koran pretty much spits on all the ideals of feminism so yeah, shes a pudgeface liar.

No we did not. Fuck off vermin. suprised she said people can hate the movie.

Oh boy

India working overtime for their hand full of rice.

fuck off shils, stop trying to curbstomp our victory

Stop being a cuck

Oh, sure, now he cares about harassment happening on his platform.

$10, MundaneTwat will make a video on how #GamerGate drove Leslie Dogg off Twitter for "shooping" her tweets. Wanna take the bet, anons?

Probably posted while he still has the BLM founder's jizz in his mouth.

10 pounds in the pot that every journalist clickbait site will say it was the MRA, Gooblerape, Guns right and trump supporters all in the same article saying they drove off Leslie whatshername.

As far as shilling goes, this is pretty weak.

Can you really make a bet on something that has a 100% chance of happening?

mondaymatt make a reply to everything that happens. it's like betting that water is wet.

It will be toted as proof for an organized hate campaign against cuntbusters and used to excuse the miserable performance of the movie while discrediting every bad review as part of that campaign.

And the movie will break even in support.

I can't wait for the day Twitter goes under. Seems like every week, a bunch of spam accounts "prove" bloggers "right" about something.

the studio already played the victim on the sexism angle. Those who are susceptible to that will have already seen it in support. Playing the racism card won't have any new effect on the box office numbers

That's what they're paid for.

You can't argue with those quads.

Nice joke. If they could brain wash people into seeing this piece of shit, it wouldn't have opened 2nd.

Well, tumblr is getting written off with its value declining real fast. archive.is/vUPFZ

quadevil digits knows the score.

What the fuck is her problem? Who cries because of twitter?

Here's the thing: BLM would get out of control

Right now they are getting really shady financing from weird sources, but they are already getting out of hand with violent members who are trained ex-military attacking police

Now, billionaires might be a bunch of libtard cucks but the moment, the right fucking moment some pampered-ass fuck gets his brains blown off by BLM while riding his porsche into his silicon valley mansion thats the moment the state will go against BLM

Is the same shit that happened in latin american countries where terrorists were the starving peasants but middle-class kids who wanted a glorious revolution that would put them in control of the country. Ring any bells? that's exactly the kind of people both black and white who are involved in BLM and similar shit like femen

But by then it will be too late, BLM are all civilians so you can't wage a war without innocent bystanders getting in the middle of it.

With europe going to shit as well millionaires in the US wont have many places to go. You got tons of latino millionaires and billionaires living in south florida and south california, they all escaped their countries because they were tired of living behind walls with military-grade guards, or having bullets coming through the windows of their penthouses. They could buy an entire fleet of ferraris but couldn't even drive a honda in the streets without some terrorists kidnapping them and then killing them even if their families payed the ransom

So the situation you gotta get is that some parts of the country will become dark zones where you simply can't go on land without someone hijacking your ride and killing your ass, where government don't exist and you will be some warlord's bitch or get killed.

If you are middle class you are fucked because you are gonna have private paramilitaries shooting your ass if they think you are a BLM terrorist looking to harm their clients.

The BLM guys will kill you for no fucking reason at all specially if you are white or simply not-black, and because you are not a millionaire you wont be able to afford living in a walled community with tall as fuck concrete walls and 24/7 armed guards, let alone leaving the country.

That's exactly what life is like for a lot of middle class people in certain latin american countries like colombia, venezuela and most of continental central america. Brasil used to be just as fucked up which is why eduardo saverin (FB cofounder) family's moved to miami, but they were rich as fuck and everybody wants rich migrants.

Point is for the very rich the country would still work, they would be able to keep doing business and besides a few assassinations and kidnappings the US would still exist as semi-functional state.

In this context and with europe most likely having their own civil war thanks to the religion of peace the only countries who would be able to send troops are the kind that hate blacks more than racist southern whites do.

So needless to say it would be amusing to have them culturally enrich BLM members.

But seriously, besides the military and a more militarized police the rest of the security in a context like this would be provided by PMCs and even paramilitaries funded by millionaires to protect them

This is not speculation, this is what an internal crisis looks like.

The next step is becoming a failed state

Nah. They tried sexism, that didn't work. And noone gives a shit over being called a racist any more, either with BLM acting like they are.

Even if it did, people have to work and it's breaking over the work week. They aren't going to go out of their way to see the film, and then on the weekend Star Trek opens and will destroy everything for the foreseeable future.

God damn it, this bitch is the reason of why Yahoo is falling apart. Since day one of her smooching her sugar daddy to give her the CEO seat, she went and threw money everywhere and literally threatens to fire her employees if anyone dares to go against her.

Pisses me off every time.

It's so weird, too. Last time people were shitting on her like this, she took it in stride. Now that people are calling her an ape, suddenly she "can't stand the abuse," even though she can't walk away from the screen? This shit's so fake that it isn't even funny.

What is part of the reason this thread has been going for nearly two years straight?

Goldman Sachs= Chinese

Fuck the jew boogeyman we got a different merchant on our hands

Wasn't it supposed to be about $45M?

I think that's combined US and overseas box.

overseas is included in the 65

I just remembered how ZQ flipped out about Paper Mario because Watergate references are apparently poking fun at her.

Yeah, it was a worldwide release. The only way from here is down. Sharp.

No movie has ever had a better box office in the following week, that number is pathetic if its truly US and oveseas and its got nowhere to go but down.

80m tops, 100m if lucky, that's a failure for a movie with the sheer marketing arm behind it that it did.

Seriously, it couldn't fucking topple deadpool.

Don't forget about DVD releases and the international market.

Remember Water World? The Boondoggle of the Century as movies went? It actually wound up making money after DVD and later Blu-Ray sales got factored in.

I'll predict Nubusters will have a final take somewhere in the 200M range, once its all said and done. Not good by any stretch, and very likely not sequel-worthy, but it won't fail. Sadly.

Feig said the real cost is around $500 million at the end of the day Acid. It's fucked.

The chinese are playing a different game on very high stakes: they are outright buying hollywood

Back in the day a lot of people raised hell when the japanese from sony wanted to buy columbia, saying "the japs are gonna makes us do jap movies" but in reality sony just wanted to own a studio because they already made most of their money with consumer AV electronics like TVs and VCRs so it was good business for them

The chinese are different, they are buying many studios and theaters, and the money is coming from weird companies that don't have a reason to buy these nor the revenues. They are a front for the chinese state.

And why they want hollywood studios? so they can used them for propaganda and dominate the narrative.

Think for a second that china for no actual reason banned the cisbusters movie, you seriously think they would bankroll shit like BLM and femen which promote this kind of bullshit?

The chinese are doing what stalin tried to do in the 50s, except stalin was cheap and simply tried to indoctrinate the filmmakers to be pro-USSR, but it backfired when the studio owners told them to go fuck themselves and then the government got involved.

The chinese on the other hand are buying out the studio owners so there's no way to stop it.

"Want to make a movie? want us to distribute it? then it better not say anything bad about china or else we will ban it"

And they will be able to since they will own the studios that make the movie, the distribution companies and even the theaters where you can show the movie

DVD sales will be a fraction of the ticket sales. You need an actually good movie to get people buying your stuff.

I thought he said the movie would have to make 500 million to get green lit for a sequel.

Idiot they banned it cus the supernatural is b& in chinkland. Chinks r very superstitious & they are commies so ghosts r b& cus they are not the state. You know less of what I know

In English, please.

one thing that can nail the sequel is that it will be an all male cast(as said in the sony email leak) and then the third movie is the both teams join together. but the universe they made up is shit and it will most likely be a shit movie either way.

The chinks find the depiction of spirits and ghosts in Turdbusters to be sacrilegious. Thus, they banned the film.

Pretty much

anything not state

Banned

The "$150 mil to profit" figure is too low; there's the attempts at viral marketing, lost profits on merch that IS NOT SELLING AT ALL, and all those free tickets they (tried to) gave away with games and food purchases.

Without China there is no way this is going to even break even at the box office. No one will care about streaming/rental profits since Sony isn't interested in a perpetual "direct to video" franchise, they want their own MCU. Actually they NEED their own MCU since they've divested themselves of a lot of their technology business over the last couple of years.

Are you trying to trigger my autism? Because it worked.

Advertisement and promotion costs aren't cheap, and generally aren't announced. Billboards here range anywhere from $500 in extremely rural areas, to well over $4,000 along freeways. Clear Channel may have international discounts, but that's still going to account for a large portion of the $54 million odd difference you're speaking of. Tv spots as well, though I've not priced those, along with a drink promotion through Dave and Busters, plus more I'm sure I missed. Then of course the fact that Waterworld took almost 20 years to turn a profit.

deal

with

it

nigger

Don't forget the game/movie bundle on consoles.

my nigger
OBDUCTION SOON

New zealand. If you have not noticed newzealand has been growing without unrest reletive to the west. And with the tpp being born from there, it should come as no suprise that the rich will all congregate there. But there is a catch, they need to disarm every nuke in the world and have a militarized population to defend themselves or they risk all the countries deciding rightfully so that they are the bad guys and shooting at them like fish in a barrel. And I can garuntee that they would pull the "dont nuke, muh nature " card, but the rest of the world will probably be to far angry to care.

Fuck you too faggot

Stay mad

Nerd

Yeah, I sort of vaguely mentioned it with the "game and food purchases" line.

This is just a pure loss leader for Sony. Marketing it to the moon and using every trick in the book did not get people to see it. I don't know what their next big thing is exactly, but the Ghostbusters IP (at least so on as Sony owns it) is going to get rolled in the ditch over this.

I wonder if the nuFantastic Four guy they brought in was merely to use as a patsy over this once Pascal was canned.

I will. You text formatting philistine.

It's not going to make 200 mil. It's going to get slaughtered by next Thursday. Furthermore, evne 200 mill is failure. It has to make 400 mil to make a profit due to advertising, merchandise and the cost to put it in theaters.

b8'd

Why is no one celebrating? This is a epic win for us, bros!

what is, mr. (1)?

Regardless of ironic shit posting, fuck off you falseflagger.

I cant belive he is id hopping at this ungodly hour. How shitty does his life have to be to troll here this early when almost no other user is around?

Already changing you ID's ?
Such desperation for your screencaps

look at this retard

r8 my falseflag

Well, posting in this thread has slowed considerably, so he's half right.

The colors clash. Badly. Work on it.

… what did I do again ? I was sleeping, geez.

I'm a bit sad for her… she genuinely seems to be using social media for the first time. That edit of her tweet makes her go mad like a grandma.

Hey Jack, how about being that quick to help when ISIS accounts spread their bullshit ? Might be a somewhat useful sense of priorities.

How do you fuck that edit up so hard user. You just have to reread the stuff you do. Please.

Archive or you're full of shit.

Archive or fuck off.

My bad, just woke up, didn't pay enough attention. I'll take any billy I deserve.

I feel like calling out obvious false flag fake shit isn't necessarily a bad reflex.

Nice we did it gg, one less ape.

This amount of falseflagging shillery is impressive; are we gonna see some "true proof GG is evil" posts on twitter or ghazi with "(You)" right next to the poster's name soon ?

I thought about joining in for exaggerated jokes but remembered I've been lurking this whole thread so it'd look like I'm actually a shill

HELLO?

Hi

delet

twitter.com/yoctristeur/status/755344092108877824

why are french people so fucking stupid
I thought maybe Val was like a one off or something but jesus fuck every frenchfag is so fucking dumb

You are baiting literal teens, Marche.
Although their posts are stupid, the pathetic one is you.
Telling everyone you beat up a middle schooler isn't making you look strong.

Da na na naa

Da na na, naa na

Da na na na

*Na NA**

Holy shit, my sides! Where do you find these retards, marche. Also, another flower crown twitter pic.

Hitotsu dake, kanau no nara

if I'm gonna beat up a teenager I'm gonna make sure I kick his fucking ass

Kimi no, te no naka yureru chiisana

Hana de itai~

twitter.com/mombot/status/755320670133719041
best girl

Hajimete miru mabushii

now how's he going to do the big part…?

Kono segai de

Kimi to moshi, hagureta to shitemo kito

I dun get it.

Chris Kluwe used to play for the Minnesota Vikings

Uuuu Oooooohhh

Uuuuu Ooooooooohhhhh

Oh that's a sportsball team or something right.

Mitsuke dashite~

76chan.org/sp/

Learn something, join us at /sp/

Uuuu Ooooooohhh~

Uuuuu OOOOO Ooooh oooo

Uuuu Oooooohhh

Uuuu Oooooohhh

What is it with this idiotic anime spam?

I assume this is rea-anons elaborate way of telling us he is about to hit the road and leave us

Mezametara soba ni iru yo

ftfy

Ashita mo~

You're all going to die

That much was certainty the moment I was conceived.

The day I'm gonna die, are you suddenly gonna want to rape my corpse ? I'd honestly rather not, reanon.

But don't we go to a farm upstate to live with our waifus when that happens?

whoops forgot my name for a minute there

No one would ever touch your body user. The fact that its yours is more repulsive than the fact that its dead

Fair enough.

At the risk of sounding like I'm splitting hairs, IMO it's 3.8 out of 4 happening.

With that said. I mostly agree with you. Everything else you've listed has or is in the process of happening. The cop killings, idiot in chief's 'We're not as divided'. I joked that it is so plausible that he would say that if it happened on a national scale. As much as one can joke about gallows humor.If Obumble actually cares about the US or at least about 'muh legacy' like the fucking coward that he is. A good option for him is to shut his fucking mouth for the lame duck remainder of his term, because every time he weighs in with his okie doke, shit just gets worse. And we're really too damn close already to many tipping points without the help of his race baiting bullshit.

I like Val and have sexy deads of him.

Good evening faggots.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4c1num/misc_an_introduction_to_vivian_james_her_family/

From what I'm seing if the dominos were to fall it will be Feig's tile first. Then Rothman. The people or structure that hired Rothman will likely not have any consequences to deal with because they are too high up, or structured in a diffused way to avoid direct accountability in most cases.

Or face Sony's lawyers.

What a Feiggot

The movie is being included in the game. Therefore, every game sold will count as a DVD sale.

What a fucking little badass

Fuck I accidentally clicked it, I am so worried now my 10 year old account with massive karma will be shadowbanned.

How the fuck can you be so stupid to direct link, so of us have invested a lot in our accounts and I will be devastated if I get shadowbanned.

That will raise the DVD sales by a whopping ten.
No, not ten percent. Ten.

Dubs of two, likely true. Also didn't one of the game review said the vidya tie in cost 60$, I thought it was listed at 50 dollarydoos which is still fucking insane for what it is.

From

kyewt

Poor bill.. I get that the old cast did it for fan service/the shekels but still..

This was like straight up pissing on the old films, because it even had the old fucking cast in it.

How much of a cunt can one director be?

amalanetwork.com/2016/07/19/gamergates-war-against-ghostbusters-and-leslie-jones/

archive.is/7jUCV
Sure Sony, whatever you say.

archive.is/QUdTs
FTFY

but why?

They desperately want that franchise they fully own, and makes them money.

I hate how the people that view this shit as news see it as unbiased reporting.

And what would the alleged 'Gamergate' in this story gain from garnering this abuse against this chick? Literally fuck all.

#Notyourscapegoat

Holla Forums is trying to pin the Leslie Jones thing on GG.

That's dumb, Holla Forums, if the journos see that a bunch of stormfags actually want it, they're less likely to go ahead and pin this on GG.

Gaming and pandas the voice of gamergate is right there harassing Jones.

Forgot image

#Gamergate moved my stairs muffin!

twitter.com/ProfessorF/status/755394682004185090
twitter.com/ProfessorF/status/755394820386848768

Professor Flor laying down smackdowns after smackdowns, folks!

I also hear 4cucks are trying to pin it on GG and Holla Forums

Did he call her a gorilla?

Seems like he's just making fun of how quickly she gave up after feeding the trolls.

I'm honestly surprised nobody has blamed us for that shit yet
I know its coming, but usually they are quicker than this. Funny how jack cares about "harassment" now though. Entire thing just reeks of a false flag to boost sales, too bad it won't do jack shit

I said that's what they want, they're clearly not getting it.

Holla Forums is full of shills and asshurt burnouts sadly

Good comic that /Relevant

The false flaggers are very obviously Holla Forums, I would guess that gave them pause.

Anyone that they choose could be 'the voice of gamergate.'

Funny how they turn a blind eye to BLM's similar leadership scheme though

archive.is/IN7V4

Social media addicts like Kluwe can't leave Twitter, they will die if they can't yell their useless opinions to eveyone.

Thay said, top kek.

It's like they really believe the "muh PR" myth that got pushed by shills. But anyway, if their ebin trole ends up working we're just going to have more ammo against lying journos, so let them be an edgy sekrit club in a public imageboard under a spotlight, some journos really are stupid enough to fall for it after all.

Of course Jack will only care about harassment received by PRIVILEGED pseudo-Hollywood starlets, so he can get some good PR for his ever-failing social network.

Don't let him get away with this. Spread it.

That's exactly what is going on. They've also been trying to start a cross site war by claiming Holla Forums is behind the "cuck" spam on their Holla Forums.

Yup, there we go.

False flagged us so they could put out a hitpiece without any evidence whatsoever, that will soon be circulated by other outlets without any scrutiny whatsoever. Heaven forbid somebody ever do due diligence and actually ask the people in question for their side, or even just lurk to find out that the people doing it are not us.

Lo-ping is right there fucking with her. He is a major GG member and you cannot call him a thrid party. He organized most of GG events and donations.

Oh, its you, kill yourself, faggot

And yet, he is still one person..

He linked to the aggro article blaming us for all of this, pretty sure its the ralph shill, just filter and report

I thought Lo-ping the leader™ of GamerGate

If you are going to blame BLM cause of one persons actions you need to do the same with gg.

The only thing he's a leader of is the meme stealing team

wew lad

I'll raise you a condemnation of what happened to LJ.

twitter.com/GamingAndPandas/status/755282042116452352
archive.is/MQgro

Anons, I am disappoint.

Don't you have animals to abuse subhuman?

Stop replying to him

Whats a bix nood

Hello?

Start collecting news articles, friend.

Hi.

archive.is/LvYty
gonintendo.com/stories/261735-tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-us-sells-50-000-copies

Holy shit.

pick one faggot, if he's not calling her a fucking gorrillian hes not harassing her. cuckfag

Not a chance, there are millions of assholes in this world - to say that one person's actions accounts for that of an entire communal movement as a whole is retarded.

I had forgotten falseflaggers from Twitter had infiltrated this thread :( forgive me, my lord.

r8 my edit

I can't see how they could use this argument when otaku media has been on the rise on steam where shit like nekopara can sell 500k, I wonder if Sonicomi( a similar game to tms when it comes to models and fanservice.) should better than tms.

https://twitter.com/latimesent/status/754341791122399232?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Size is wrong.
Should be 300 angry misogynerd pissbabies and their sock-puppets at most .

8/10 GG attacks less than 1000..

Have you forgotten how many people coughed on their cereal each morning thanks to gamergate?!

Holy fuck, why is there so much cuckoldry in the comments?

So, ESPN's outrage by R. Mika's outfit in SFV but they release their magazine Body Issue with centerfolds like these! EVERY MONTH!

You are responding to the ralph shill.

shame me!

i'm a faggot

What the fuck is "ralph shill" I've seen everyone in these threads called it numerous times, but have no idea what it is. Can someone explain?

I don't believe it

It's an umbrella term designed for shills and general shitposters recycling old arguments against GG. I don't think such a thing actually exists.

Besides there's this pure coincidence that the alleged ralph shill shows up whem Val's around.

I can't claim to be the expert, but I believe someone is trying to pin this shit on us and make us all look bad.

This person/persons could be using alternate IDs in order to attempt to maintain different personas but essentially saying the same things.

Fuck knows what the ralph part is about.. Hopefully someone less retarded on the subject than me can elaborate further.

That just makes ESPN's deliberate avoidance of R Mika's default costume even more trivial.

Ok as far as I can tell, if someone posts something someone else doesn't like or agree with, they get called "ralph shill"?

That seems to be the only common denominator I can see.

Some people exaggerate and do exactly that. Best thing is to not reply direclty and just refute their points instead of yelling "ralph shill stop replying" like a retard.

Probably because ESPN makes mad shekels off of that shit, and because R.Mika is already a part of a game that they're doing Esports for (which they can't make additional cash for assumingly because of that) they don't want to piss off SJWs so instead they bend over and let SJW cock into their rectum like it's a fucking gloryhole.

The no comment is because they don't want this shit to become a thing.. Too late for that I think.

Once upon a time there was a time when renaming things was the big thing on Holla Forums. Some guy named Ralph decided to pick a fight with Holla Forums and Holla Forums so Mark decided to filter his website. One person was so ass blasted that they started spaming the website whenever possible. You can tell him by his terrible english.

Most people here agree that theralphretard is shit so there's really no need to filter his urls tbh

No one actually clicks on them. There are better sources if he's posting actual news. His only OC is e-celeb drama that no one cares about and doesn't deserve a click for that.

Ok so it's almost never that person, it's just….a term we've made for "person who trolls the GG thread" and we use "troll" to mean "posts something I disagree with because there's no chance someone has a different opinion or point of view than me that would be crazy"

And there would be need to filter his URL if people didn't think that? SJW mindset bro.

Excellent work user!

It's a particularly obsessive shill who is easy to recognize because of his poor English, identifiable speaking patterns, and repeated topics. For example he likes to direct-link anti-GG articles and Ghazi, and his "don't direct-link Reddit my account means so much to" as seen is a talking point he's been repeating a lot recently.

He has that name because after Ralph was filtered over a year ago he spent days obsessively and manually spamming the thread while changing IPs to avoid filters, but he doesn't actually have anything to do with Ralph.

No, that's misinformation, it is one person. It's not about what he posts, it's about who he is, which is most easily identifiable by his speech patterns rather than what he's actually saying.

Tbh it's clickbait just like Kotaku, Polygon or whatever else. While not having adblock already makes you a retard worthy of being put in a bioreactor chamber, better fucking stuff clickbait any way possible.

Let's not forget that Disney owns ESPN. You're all free to boycott and prate their stuff now.

those are strong empowered 3d women sexualised 2d women are oppressive

Ok it's one person, but, I'm pretty sure I've even been called "ralph shill" at least once. And as you can see, I don't type completely retardedly. So I think a lot of people don't use it for just that person. Or genuinely believe that if someone disagrees with them it must be that guy. I dunno.

I think it's pretty disingenuous to believe that all 'shill' could be the workings of just one person.

I could understand if it's a loose term, but let's not pretend that there aren't plenty of SJW retard types who would probably do that.

TechRaptor 2.0 Kickstarter live
techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live

>Check out the TechRaptor 2.0 Kickstarter Page Here! (kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor)

tl;dr from KS website:

Why do retards always think like this?
Is it the complete lack of self awareness?

Were you born retarded or do you work at it? My point is that my English is pretty good, and yet I've been called "ralph shill" as have others I've seen with perfectly fine typing grammar.

Thus I think that it's a term that's not always used in the original spirit.

You fucking mongoloid.

Wasn't Mighty No. 9 a good enough lesson?

I'm not gonna put any money into that.

Just because you aren't the retard doesn't mean you aren't a retard. And you are a retard make no mistake.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/755443826332807168

Wat

Some people are sloppier at identifying him. Usually that clears up after the person posts more for a while and people realize they don't actually talk like the ralph shill.

While I can usually tell who he is within the first few posts he makes, even if he tries to be stealthy, I've seen people confuse frit with the resident faglord.
Some anons are just worse than others at recognizing typing patterns and will just call the first name that comes to mind.

Oh, you're some kind of super dipshit previously unknown to science. Cool. I'm out though. I only came here to make sure that that "gamergate hates ghostbusters" article was posted, and got curious about the "ralph shill" thing.

Peace out reddit.

Furfag btfo

*sage for offtopic***
archive.is/8HIQY
Wow, that coup attempt totally wasn't a false flag to give Erdogan an excuse to eliminate his critics and assume dictatorial powers. GG Turkey

Tweet to spread.

twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/755433927204937728

Is a Techraptor person going to post it on KIA or should someone else?

Poorly draw this nerd

Kikestarter, give us you money goys.

Done.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4tm5vb/community_techraptor_20_kickstarter_is_live/

Way more reasonable than Mighty no. 5.6. I'm still not donating though.

Daily reminder that SJWfurries is worse than SJWeebs even though furries are still better than weebs in general.

Thanks. Hopefully it does well.

archive.is/o8Ll3

So close to epic get

Did Gamesense user find a SEO guy in the end?

Youre not funny

He's pretty funny.

No he isn't
He is ghost bustets 2016 levels of funny

Not that I know of, he just said he didn't know SEO himself. Maybe he can be sent suggestions?

It's so obvious where this is going. Is there nobody with access to him willing to just assassinate the guy before he does too much permanent damage to the country? He's a paranoid leader consolidating power and removing his perceived enemies, we already know how this inevitably ends. Even if you're not on the purge-list now you probably will be in the future.

lol marche pls

Maybe your sense of humor is shit?

Shut up ghazi

marche stop getting so triggered

Oi, enough with bullying Marche.
It's a fun way to pass time but there's a reason why we only lightly bully him.

Threadly reminder that we're now at page 14.
NEW BREAD WHEN?

I'm okay with this.

I'll bake. I haven't thought up of a thread title yet. Anything to change/add besides ?

Leslie Jones had a mental breakdown/Chimpout on Twitter due to the people attacking her over the New Ghostbusters film flopping.

Meh, not really very GG related. It's twitter drama bullshit. Doesn't have anything to do in the OP.

I don't speak Frog. What the fuck happened?

I agree.

How about: Ara~ Edition

PM wanted a moment of silence for the Nice attacks and everybody booed him.

Apologies, I came up with my own title: "#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Harder, Better, Faster, Lewder Edition", with "Cola Bottle Baby" by Edwin Birdsong as the header, although I could put this ara Viv in the header.

That screenshot is a fake tweet from an SJW account fam.

Watch out for GamerGate

The public enemy of the world #1

It is the main hashtag responsible for…

☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate worst nightmare

Where is the rest of the list?

There were pages of this stuff, where is it all?

It's in the void, now.

They booed him because they aren't doing anything or because

Also not actually about videogames. Which theoretically is what Gamergate is about.

☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the horrible people at 8E8ightC-han // ☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Conjured lightning to destroy my internet line (Possilbly remove this one)
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers.
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go

I'm ok with that

I am the void.

Pardon the 6th line, there were two versions of that line.

Pardon my grammar, I just woke up.
That's what I meant, not because of the moment of silence itself.

It's in the archives, but it takes forever going through them.

Yeah that's the current iteration, but there are pages and pages of it at this point…

It's not, but we're gonna be dragged in this shit anyway, #1 boogeyman and all.

Basically this. I don't remember a single thing they managed to do in 4 years.
NO, the gay marriage law doesn't count. It's cool but it's useless.

Fuck it, I'll post the rest, including the alternate versions of the lines.
☑ Driving girls out of the gaming industry
☑ Harassing and doxing female developers
☑ Harassed women throughout history
☑ Made the gaming industry revert 20 years back
☑ Triggering innocent SJWs
☑ Triggering Tumblr
☑ Drive moot out of 4chan
☑ Made Anita cry
☑ Twist the media spreading fake corruption
☑ Sad Puppies' Hijacking of the Hugo Awards
☑ KOBS
☑ Redchanit
☑ Made user level up
☑ Branwashing innocent women and minorities into participating in a mass woman-hating movement against their will
☑ Propagating rape culture
☑ Increasing the ego of the evil heterosexual white man
☑ Driving Double Fine out of business (In Progress)
☑ Driving lots of indies out of the gaming industry (In Progress)
☑ Turn Pepe into a normalfag meme
☑ The Beach Body Ready campaign
☑ Ridiculizing the Jazz Hands
☑ Pro-GamerGate bias on Wikipedia
☑ Turning Twitter in shitposting central
☑ Paid mods
☑ Postal series
☑ Hatred
☑ Injured Achilles' heel
☑ Spread misogyny to the Titanic while disguised as an iceberg
☑ Ezekiel 23:20
☑ Fortified Hitler's pants to withstand assassination attempt
☑ Annexed West-Pakistan
☑ Made the democrats lose the midterm elections
☑ Porn and sex
☑ The Vietnam war
☑ Steam Refunds
☑ Defunded NASA
☑ Made megaphones unemployable
☑ Voice Acting in Fallout 4
☑ Keeping women and minorities out of SPJ airplay
☑ The spread of waifu-fags
☑ The Raping of the Sabine women
☑ Fired Kojima and canceled Silent Hills
☑ Broke Guillermo del Toro's greasy heart
☑ Assisted Vincet Van Gogh's suicide
☑ Convinced Capcom to cancel Megaman Legends 3
☑ Continues to delay George RR Martins next book
☑ The potato famine of Ireland
☑ Sparked entitled backlash that censored Mac Walters and Casey Hudson's Artistic Vision
☑ The murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman
☑ Is actually Professor Zoom
☑ The Flooding of Hoenn
☑ Popularized brown and grey shooters
☑ Primary suspect in the driveby shootings of 2pac and Biggie
☑ Was best friends with Lee Harvey Oswald
☑ Regularly enjoys playing games on Mr. Burch's WiiU
☑ Introduced Kentaro Miura to the [email protected]/* */ series
☑ Gave Rustle eye cancer
☑ Refuses to share cure for cancer
☑ Architect of EA's company cannibalism
☑ Designed the Hindenburg
☑ Removed base building from Dawn of War 2
☑ Stare-Raped Lady Godiva as she rode through town
☑ Made day one patches the industry standard
☑ Assisted in the Babington Plot
☑ Killed Ryan Davis
☑ Doesn't miss Ryan Davis
☑ Refunded NASA
☑ Aided Robert Hanssen in spying for the Soviets
☑ Helped John Wayne Gacy hide the bodies
☑ Crashed Germanwings Flight 9525 (No survivors)
☑ Stole Mitchell Henderson's Ipod
☑ Taught usury to the Jews
☑ Removed blast processing from the SNES
☑ Holds hands with your waifu
☑ Created the infamous "Plan B"
☑ Is the 'they' in "What's that they say?"
☑ Votes for the crappiest games during Steam sales
☑ Convinced the English to Fire-Rape Jeanne d'Arc
☑ Invented the pay-to-win model
☑ Hunts whales in violation of international law
☑ Lead influence in the continued creation of franchise reboots such as THI4F and Star Wars Battlefield
☑ Rapes Congressional hashtags
☑ Bought out your friendly local game shop and replaced it with a gamestop
☑ Subscribed to pewdiepie
☑ Creating Dragon's Dogma: Online instead of a true sequel
☑ Killing Reddit
☑ Ruined the noble Sam Biddle's reputation
☑ Removing twitter backgrounds
☑ Making Dyack say NeoFAG
☑ Constructing a misogynist utopia on Mars
☑ Convinced NWO they weren't too old to attend
☑ Main influence on Pixels and lead factor in its failure
☑ Helped Japan in making sure TPP didn't pass.
☑ World of Warcraft: Legion of Snowflakes
☑ Made Hugo award winning author John Scalzi cry
☑ Gave the Fantastic Four the silent treatment at Comic-Con
☑ Made Oliver Campbell feel like a house nigger
☑ Helping me beat Iji
☑ Caused innocent bystanders to acquire a taste for free form jazz
☑ Ruined the pristine reputation of #blacklivesmatters through the racist medium of shitposting
☑ Made Robin Williams commit sudoku in order to create gamergate
☑ In 2011 convinced film critics give the intellectual Critique of geek culture, Sucker Punch, bad reviews.
☑ Convinced journalists it's about ethics
☑ Always interrupting Koretzky
☑ Called in 100 bomb threats on themselves
☑ Brought chaos to the streets of South Florida
☑ Overtook Morton Salt as the world's leading salt producer
☑ Horrified poor Prof. Sommers with furries
☑ Archduke Ferdinand spoke out against GamerGate and was shot dead a day later.
☑ Dark matter
☑ Caused the fall of Rome, the death of Hammurabi and the subsequent collapse of Babylon.
☑ Hacked Ashley Madison in order to slutshame SJWs
☑ Tried to prevent famous Author Noah Ward from receiving his well deserved Hugos
☑ Skub

☑ Hijacked an user's thriving thread for the greater good
☑ Created an atmospere that forced Vester Flanagan to murder two bigoted whites live on air
☑ Forced Ice-T to insult the press
☑ Refusing to die even after a fucking year
☑ Responsible for the epidemic of Fart-Rape in the USA
☑ Tricking WSB-TV into publishing a troll story in spite of their rigorous research
☑ Brainwashed feminist Eron "The Non-Rapey Albanian" Gjoni into a weapon of mass misogyny
☑ Helped the Soviets go to space before the United States
☑ Betrayed Julius Caesar
☑ Killing Mata Hari
☑ Invented spandex and Hair Metal
☑ Whispers crazy ideas into Peter Molyneux' ears while he sleeps
☑ Forced Literally Who's characters to come out as transgender
☑ Destroying Black Isle and fed the remains to Bethesda
☑ Forged 10 year old logs to frame an innocent pedophile and ruin a family bond
☑ Denied Samus Aran her transexual identity.
☑ Made Ernest Adams cry again
☑ Forced IGDA to cast out Ernest Adams
☑ Replaced Lord of the Flies with a problematic version
☑ Trained sea lions to poison beaches
☑ Conspires to create false conspiracies to make feminist conspiracy theorists look like idiots
☑ Actively shaming pedos on twitter causing them to circle the wagons
☑ Tarring edgelords with pedo label
☑ Infiltrated Daily Kos with a septuple agent so as to sow chaos and discord amongst the ranks
☑ Tried to frame PC Principal as a pedo
☑ Made one of his victims ask the UN for help thus wasting their precious time
☑ Forced Christopher Poole to give up his site to a japanese criminal
☑ Infiltrated the dub of the Mongolian moving-picture known as Jail College
☑ Snuck into my house and broke my minifridge
☑ Convinced Judas to betray Jesus and then killed Judas to make it look like suicide
🍆 Invented eggplant emojis in order to cyberape women
☑ Listanon wrote a really great book about how gamergate sucks that you should buy
☑ Billies nerds
☑ Started the #betauprising
☑ Is, or is allied with, the fugitive known as D. B. Cooper
☑ Created the greatest honeytrap for unethical journalists ever devised
☑ Actively discourages expressing your individuality via tripfaging
☑ Popularizing sexualization of older women
☑ Gave MovieBlob the same diabeetus that killed Wilford Brimley
☑ Sent patriarchy agents Southern and Nero to slutshame slutwalk of sluts
☑ Hacked Patreon
☑ Closes comment sections
☑ Used Lizzy to harass Chris Roberts
☑ Made feminists pee themselves
☑ Killed archive.moe
☑ Probably watches anime
☑ Disappeared the Roanoke Colony
☑ Tricked David Wong into getting banned on Reddit
☑ Caused Star Citizen to fail with the help of Derek Smart (in progress)
☑ Inventing Fabian tactics
☑ Powered up Christina Hoff Sommers just as she was going to give up
☑ Swapped Uncharted 4 with Uncharted 2: Remastered
☑ Trained Chris Harper Mercer
☑ Doxed mundanematt
☑ Refuses to buy mobile games
☑ Friendzoned a pornstar
☑ Ruining Star Wars with the help of Donald Trump
☑ Preventing Mexicans from mass-immigrating into the United States
☑ Forcing the Canadian Prime Minister to come out of the closet and declare himself a white knight
☑ Loads of splelin mitsakes in Listfag's list
☑ Invades safespaces
☑ Crashes charity dinners
☑ Was such a menace that twitter had to censor them
☑ Responsible for the boxer rebellion
☑ Memed a crocodile anime girl into existence
☑ Does it for their waifus
☑ The indiepocalypse
☑ Strong-armed Greenlight into killing art games
☑ Preordered Fallout 4
☑ Sent death threats to SXSW
☑ Framed KIA for it
☑ The worldwide neon hair dye shortage
☑ Funded racist propaganda film 'The Red Pill'
☑ Breitbart tech's primary audience
☑ Triggered sensible pro-skub betas with anti-skub propaganda
☑ Made zoe go #fullquinnchimp
☑ Anti-pedophile hate group
☑ Punch buggies
☑ Burned our crops
☑ Poisoned our water supply
☑ Delivered a plague onto our houses
☑ Turned me into a newt (I got better)
☑ Being comfy with Bob Ross
☑ Reinstated a pro-harassment panel at SXSW
☑ Shitting in my pants while I was asleep
☑ Having a blast while doing everything mentioned above
☑ Snuck a pedo mod into Anita's team.
☑ Costing Indivisible money and dooming their kickstarter
☑ Does not like Nina Freeman's game
❤ Invented heart emojis to harass twitter activists.
☑ Introduced Mr. and Mrs. Rogen to Netorare
☑ Labeled free speech and anti-censorship crusaders by a feminist with internalized misogyny
☑ Are the ones to face the Steel Gods of the Last Apocalypse
☑ Suspected of serial birdposting
☑ Being a nazi
☑ Pursuing a career as a movie villain
☑ Banished Megaphone-chan to her own ironic hell
☑ Created a gaming journalism award
☑ Having a blast while doing everything mentioned above
☑ Anti-Skub

I'm still asking a question though. Was it because of one or the other? I don't know.

☑ Tearing a veteran's charity apart
☑ Bringing misogyny to airlines
☑ Needed to be muscled off campus for documenting events
☑ Founded the League of Professional Harassers.
☑ Turning Zelda into a grill
☑ Creates terrorist hoaxes and blames innocent Sikhs
☑ Forced gawker to turn to political blogging
☑ Told PC principal to "s-s-s-s-suck my dick"
☑ Set the whole industry against kotaku
☑ Edits webcomics to create propaganda
☑ Has the temerity to enjoy women in bikinis
☑ Blamed SJWs for Koei Tecmo's business decision
☑ Secretly infiltrated NEIU safespace
☑ Blacklisted Kotaku
☑ Continues to make Based Mom popular.
☑ Opening the Play-Asia Saltmine
☑ Made anime too manly for homos
☑ Doctor revolt I'm FBI
☑ Harasses 95% of women
☑ Brainwashed Marie Rose VA into becoming a goitergoblin
☑ Found out where the Ralph shill lives to SWAT him with the local Amish mafia in sheep-fucking Wales
☑ Wanted dead or alive by the British government
☑ Is the San Bernardino shooter
☑ Creating nerds who prefer 2D to 3D
☑ Made pro-gun tweets under Shaun King's name
☑ The Final Fantasy 7 Remake Combat
☑ 2hus
☑ Serial backpack cucker
☑ Brainwashed Ariel Conner
☑ Responsible for the book burning of state of play
☑ Got bayonetta the "fighting fucktoy" into Smash 4
☑ Tricking feminists into liking Bayonetta
☑ Killed FireFox OS
☑ Ruined Josh-kun's import of Holla Forums
☑ Stole Panda's memes
☑ Forced PlayAsia to make one hell of a profit with DOAX imports
☑ Banned Milo from twitter
☑ Got Milo hired by Buzzfeed
☑ Usurped the patriarchy as #1 Boogeyman
☑ Fed Wu to the wolves
☑ Exposed Mr Shitface's scam
☑ Is actually Kylo Ren
☑ Made it no longer CURRENT YEAR
☑ Turned the "it's not censorship, it's localization" argument against SocJus
☑ Convinced Milo to cuckquean Sargon's wife
☑ Responsible for freeBSD telling methwhale to be nice
☑ Replaced all Steven Universe characters with male neckbeards wearing fedoras
☑ Made Common Core maths look bad
☑ Cloned Milo Yannoupolos repeatedly
☑ Killed David Bowie
☑ Assassinated an user with ants
☑ Deus Vult
☑ Refuses to accept the civilization of their jungle
☑ Turned gamers into the new religious right
☑ Made Snape kill Dumbledore, then killed him once he outlived his usefulness
☑ Forced The Force Wakens Rey to legally change her name into Marry Sue
☑ Gave the cancer to the creators of That Dragon, Cancer game
☑ Continues to commit online horsemint
☑ Kicked Anne Wheaton off twitter
☑ Told Wesley to shut up
☑ Stopped games from being art
☑ Destroyed Twitter's stock value
☑ Escaped Canadian justice
☑ Devastated Anita's mental and physical health
☑ Got fired from Offworld
☑ Made Nick Denton resign
☑ Hacked marvel's checking account and transferred $1mil to Trump
☑ Killed twitter (sorry it took so long)
☑ Gives unsolicited opinions on Israel
☑ Dawned a new Era
☑ Forced Twitter to create the ministry of truth \\ ☑ Trust and safety council invented to deal with goobergabber menace.
☑ Killed Gametrailers
☑ Escaped American justice
☑ Refuses to accept purified translations
☑ Harassed an astronaut
☑ Serial head petter
☑ Forcing UN to respond to alarming spread of Waifuism
☑ Being cuter than a pickled cucumber
☑ Eating all the sheep
☑ Brazenly posts copyrighted leaks
☑ Complaining about censorship localization Culturization
☑ Harmony harmony
☑ Demands to know who will be localizing their jap games
☑ Gave japanese feminists internalized soggy knees
☑ Denounced by the president of the United States
☑ Ignored the harassment summit on SXSW
☑ Thumbed down the ghostbusters trailer because it featured women
☑ Jumped the barrier and tried to attack trump
☑ brainwashed an 11 year old to shit talk buzzfeed
☑ Rejected Melissa Click's appeal to not be fired
☑ Cast a non-trans actor to play wu
☑ Forced Gawker to pay 115 million dollars in compensatory fees
☑ Forced Gawker to pay 25 million dollars in punitive fees
☑ Brain-raped an artificial intelligence
☑ Objectified a "childlike adult's" ass
☑ Enjoys large posteriors and cannot prevaricate
☑ Created Neo-Gamergate
☑ Turned Notch into a legendary super-mysogynist
☑ Had Allison Rapp fired for moonlighting
☑ Made Baldurs Gate misogynistic
☑ Left bad reviews for Siege of Dragonspear
☑ Pressuring a game dev to censor their Art
☑ Made the industry sex-negative
☑ Hired gogo dancers for their industry parties
☑ Raped a coloring book
☑ Harassed someone off twitter 24 seconds after first contact
☑ Molested Hideki Naganuma with facts
☑ Used a journalist to harass someone with right of reply
☑ Letting them fight
☑ Opening the portal to hell
☑ Killed Holla Forums's servers
☑ Sacrificed Prince to save Holla Forums's servers
☑ Attends sexist all male game dev panels
☑ Wants to suspend SocJus courses in university
☑ Fired a professor because she was white
☑ Triggering fatties

They're booing him because the PM is shit and does nothing to prevent terror attacks.

Are you God?

This gives the hashtag more attention

Better spam the hashtag with helpful infographs then.

Good. Fucking Frogs should finally up the goddamned ante and start being patriotic against the barbaric hordes instead of their favored punching bags, the burgers.

BREAD IS 100% READY, RELEASING AT 700 POSTS OR PAGE 15

If the first Ghostbusters movie taught me anything, it's to say yes to this question.

God is dead. The currently existing god is ZUUL!

archive.is/cseo9

Disgusting.

3dpd

ok, should I dump lewd 2D homosexual gif ?

Sure.

Do it

you fucked it up

What…? How…?

That's a fucking selfie.

That's not a paparazzo taking a shot of you in the most embarrassing circumstances possible. This isn't somebody freeze-framing you mid-speech so you look like a slack-jawed yokel. This was somebody with full control of their pose, lighting, clothing, and hygiene. They had as many tries as they wanted to take the picture they wanted. And this was what they decided would be their best face to present to the world.

Kill me, Pete.

you will not regret it

Shit, no lewd 2D homosexual gif dump
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD

NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD
NEWD BREAD

Which means that is the absolute best that they could bring out of themselves. Pitiful sight, isn't it?