128-year-old man claims he is Adolf Hitler

archive.is/6YtRP

worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/528233/Francis-Morris-100-year-old-driver
worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-arrested-for-training-squirrels-to-attack-her-ex-boyfriend/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/russian-scientists-discover-cure-to-homosexuality/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds legit

he's the spitting image of mine furher

I'm sure it's better to trust REAL news like huffpost.

Hitler died in Argentina in the 80's.

Lol, calm down, faggot.

sage

Wow he really looks just like him.

Oh no he doesn't. Shit thread matey. Motherfucker's 128 years old. Those neurons don't fire right at that age. He pry says all sorts of dumb shit.

No one is 128 or ever has been. He’s even lying about that age.

Shit nigger you're right. It's 126 that's old as it gets if I remember right.

Fuck, this thread got my hopes up. :'(

You can't believe someone who claims that age just because.

Seriously user? You might as well be reading the National Examiner.

my god

WRONG NOSE

Whelp

120 is the limit most generally thrown around, but there was a French woman who lived to 122. There have been plenty of claims beyond that (a chink once said he was 255, and that was back in the 1800s), but none verified.

whoa. exactly the same.

128 yr old, seems like we need to steal some DNA from this old fuck.

Obviously just a crazy old man but I can't help but me reminded of the Hitler's last words, paraphase

Gotta give the man credit though, he said Hitler didn't commit the holocaust and was into the occult, he nailed it.

Relavent also not sure if real. Any Holla Forumsacks care to explain it?

Probably a fake, but from what I've read just a waste of time.
If Hitler didn't die, he went to Antarctica.

Pardon me, but,
ADONBILIVIT

Claiming to be 128 AND Hitler? That's expert level trolling. This guy just wants to die he's so out of fucks to give.

Hello Lads,
I am Hitler.
Here you can see me waving comfylably from the driver's seat of this car. No longer do I gas Jews, now I gas pedals.
You have to do it for the love of your vehicle.
express.co.uk/news/uk/528233/Francis-Morris-100-year-old-driver

Oh yeah, reported for slide thread btw

the one on the right looks barely shooped at all… good work

My reaction images are all negative but holy shit you made me laugh.

Nose if 100% different

*is

Fix that you sad sack.

found the real pic of aging uncle Adolf

The ears and nose continue to grow with age, they are the same basic shape, just longer. The bone structure in the chin, cheeks and forehead look similar. The only thing that's really not a match is the bones around the eye socket. Though it could just be lack of eyebrows putting me off.

same ears diff nose

user plz

Worldnewsdailyreport.com is a satirical site much like the onion, the amount of dumb fucks you see in the comments on that site makes me sad, including you.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/woman-arrested-for-training-squirrels-to-attack-her-ex-boyfriend/

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/russian-scientists-discover-cure-to-homosexuality/

All the comments are real.

WEW

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT
They have the same divets/laugh lines….WHAT!?!? I'm gonna check this guys book out.

What's it like knowing that Hitler isn't looking down on you from heaven and smiling?

This bread should be put in the oven.

If he survived he the haunebu went to New Swabia

As the relative of an Austrian immigrant, I can confirm that their noses do get like that with age. Also, they can live a long-ass time.

But he also died of a type of dementia that induced delusions and hallucinations, so there's that.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not really him. However, if this looney old bastard wants to fire up some ovens, I could get behind him.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What if he's a kid of his propping on the name, he does have a few creases, and old people change a fucking lot, specially at super old ages. I want to fucking believe he was close or is a relative, fucking Patrick's kids were all fags and never had kids themselves.

His right eye is bung like Hitler's. Sounds legit.

Reminder to newfags and shills that he committed suicide in a bunker. His remains were cremated.

Source: literally everyone there.

Hitler fled to Argentina and died in the 70s, you stupid kike.

Source: literally everyone who's not a commie

SAGE
the
slide
thread

You stay here, I'll get the needle…

if that's really him i'm surprised he's alive with the amount of meth and shit he was on, maybe hes just been hiding away smoking glass all these years and he's become superhuman

just because he tested out amphetamines on his soldiers doesn't mean he himself used it. it was a new drug and it worked well on keeping his luftwaffe pilots awake during long flights

Gas the pedals, race car now!