WebM Thread: MHX leaving free time for renders edition

So not using the PC for fuck all the last three days other than WebM's edition

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-19/tsutomu-nihei-blame-manga-gets-theatrical-anime-adaptation/.95551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only took 5 posts in this time before somebody made a "MAH VIDYA GAMES" post

Nice

I aim to please.

Why isn't the breakout posting box working anymore? I have to scroll to the top in order to upload something else now

Why do cats purr? Dumb cunts

Yeah reply box is broken also on Chrome

UH GURATE KICK-KHUH

Amazingly it shows how powerful WB's artists are with their designs given how amazingly well they can be translated to 3D, given that most 3D models of prior 2D properties either looks infinitely better or worse than their source

Anyways I think I'm out of WebM's for the day

I swear to fucking god one of these days i'm gonna webm CAD:Animated and spam every webm thread with them

Fucking aye. It felt like I was expecting it to shift back into the classic 2d any second. nailed it. Those guys in WB knew what they were doing when they made those characters.

Fuck you, you autistic retard

I can hear it, user. It's an issue on your side.

Sadly most 2D artwork these days has little to no understanding of 3D space, and it often 2D characters layered onto a 3D drawn perspective world

This has resulted today in where you see shit like MLP:FiM SFM models looking better than the show does for example, simply because the ppl who made the 3D models have infinitely better knowledge around character design than the creators did

In comparison, look at TF2 where the 3D models were created AFTER they did tens of thousands of character sketches in order to iron out how they looked

That's why 3D is so used today, you design that model properly once and it can be used forever, while it takes thousands and thousands and thousands of revisions of 2D artwork in order to perfect the characters 3D simulated space in a 2D environment, and only with perfecting the character there could it be created in 3D and look almost exactly the same

Yup, sound's there, problem on your end.

And to be fair eastern cartoons are no fucking better these days, other than the few studios like Madhouse that draw mouths on the same place all the time they have also become fucking shit lazy

You know what I'm talking about, the "Mouth on the side of the head" shit

The frog is a girl, right ? R- right ?

Someone should put Hotline Miami music over this.

It's a she, don't worry.

tfw user could be turned deaf just now

its 2016, everything is shittier and lazier

I really wish people would stop posting this bullshit. Lars didn't rediscover shit, and I'd like to see him try those party tricks with a bow with a poundage that has the capacity to kill i.e. not his 30 pound bow.

embed related

Cats purr from contentment and pleasure.
Cats purr because you're nigger who can't search. (Use your search engine to ask that question, you fucking faggot)

This is the second wonder boy related project I've seen recently. Could Westone's liquidation in 2014 be related?

Hey, you’re gay and you’re a jew and you should kill yourself.

this was SO FUNNY , it had such a natural flow to it and it totally didn't come off as forced at any point and it even gave you the impression that the people involved were actually not dead in it

i'm gonna go and lay down for a while now maybe long enough for rigor mortis to set in

the ass and tits though

having a bad night?

I'm going to go hang myself now.

madhouse has pretty much always been objectively good because the owners try their best to stay away from shitty projects, and it helps that they're one of the most expensive studios to hire for a project

One of the giant reasons they only output around 40 episodes a year vs other companies that output over 200 a year

yes , a bad night , of a bad week , of a bad month , of a bad year , of the last 10 years or so , of a lifetime

That sucks bud, I just spent the last 7 hours trying to help my mother breath

I hope you feel better soon, don't let that shit ruin your life

Best part is through the magic of editing when she finally pours it there is just barely enough for two glasses

THIS

Fuck Lars

*shrug*

PPL like them so I converted it

I want to fuck that lifeguard, she can give me mouth-to-dick resuscitation anytime

Disney's best idea ever was hiring Chris Anderson, a known adult pin-up artist

Sorry I mean Chris Sanders, no idea where I got Chris Anderson from

Sorry my minds shot from stress

I don't understand the problem. Is this satire? Can't he simply move over to the next cover or push up and kill them? The grenades don't explode instantly.

Or are division players this fucking retarded

Why put it in a shaker if you're going to stir it?

The new Ghostbusters movie was so bad Mike descended even deeper into alcoholism.

What seems to be the problem?

Now moving away from your idiocy, if he moved from cover to cover and they kept throwing grenades he'd be constantly moving,

Shaking ice with the drink dilutes it faster due to friction.

That whole episode was so great. Seeing Paul Feig's mad as cuck tweets were so cringey.

That episode made me really want to buy that vodka

There is none. Is this babby's first shooter?

Wow, a game that requires you to use movement controls. Never been done before.

Literally crying about nothing. I guess it's a requirement to be mentally deficient to play an Ubishit game post-2007.

Let me just move from cover to cover while under fire and grenade spam. I should have enough time to kill these bullet sponges.

Is this babby's first time reading sarcasm? Are you too used to having a little /s in your reddit forums so no one will have their feelings hurt?

See

Honestly, it looked pretty great, and I don't normally drink the stuff.

Most people think vodka is shit because they only tried shitty low quality stuff. If you want to try something good I recommend Pur Vodka. Obviously it's more expensive that low quality Vodka but it's worth it.

This video is complete shit. I think Lars claims that his techniques were "forgotten" and "superior" are far-fetched (and probably wrong), but the method she is using to argue this point is maddening.

1) Using mythbusters as a source

2) Using ancient diagrams and pictures right after claiming that they are unreliable sources of information. (She does mention "quivers were found buried next to the archer's body" but this same argument could be made for using multiple arrows at once. How the items were actually used in battle is still being interpreted from pictures)

3) The fact he is a light bow does not somehow mean the methods don't exist. A 30lb bow can in fact kill a person. It's very dependent on where exactly the arrow hits, which is true even for higher draw weights. Sure, an armored fighter would most likely be safe against it, but they would be safe against _most_ arrows regardless.

Even cheap Smirnoff isn't bad. I've seen some heinous shit though. CVS's store brand is just rubbing alcohol in a cheap plastic bottle.

it's pretty good, I got a bottle of it for christmas. I don't like vodka much but it's smooth and kinda mild.
plus it's in a cool bottle

It's because they don't understand that different bows were used for different situations. What Lars is doing is good for skirmishes, or hit and run battles against mostly unarmored opponents. Lighter pound bows could be drawn very quickly, and were great for harassing the enemy, or getting that one lucky shot. Light bows were also great for cavalry, but lighter pound bows are all but useless against armored knights and the like. Larger bows would be used in places like wide open plains, and castle sieges where the greater power would be most useful since the archers would be able to retreat behind walls or ranks of spear men.

1. She never claims they're unreliable, she's claiming the myth he's basing his whole "best archery method" video on is unreliable.

2. Lars never cites his "sources" beyond the Arab Archery book (ie. He just googled some obscure bullshit or is a weeaboo going off of "muh katana" logic).

A 30lb draw isn't going to kill anyone beyond an unarmoured opponent or a lucky face shot/artery nick. Even garbage Eastern wood armor would block a 30lb draw. For reference, 15lb-30lb is considered a CHILD'S draw. Even horse archers he's trying to claim had small draws were still drawing upwards of 50-60lbs.

He's also not drawing the full strength of the bow. He's going MAX 15lbs for his "incredible feats of agility".

tl;dr Lars is an autistic trickshooter who would be killed in combat while hopping around like a faggot.

One grenade with full health can often one shot kill/disable you

Now have three enemies throwing them non-stop

And said enemies are also extreme bullet sponges and take about 70 bullets to kill

AND devs lowered everyone's by around 40% so enemies were tougher

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNND at least 3 out of every 7-8 enemies will be grenade chuckers

Seeing the problem yet?

lowered everyone's damage output I mean

please take the filename's warning if you want to retain your hearing

go away

I also made that short one because I thought it could be useful.

how thoughtful, you stay as long as you like

my adult self is more spooked by this than my child self

I actually played the game because my dad's got suckered into buying it because it had Tom Clancy on the box, and as soon as you move out of cover, you get shot and take damage, hell, if you leave cover to fire you get shot.

That health doesn't return quick, and if you go past a certain point, you need an uncommon med kit to get your health up.

The game is shoddily designed, fake difficulty everywhere, especially since the game is always online so server hiccups are mandatory, you will literally die because of the whim of the computer.

This is not a git gud situation. This is a game where gitting gud does not help.

It's really actually pretty good, especially for the price.

Source: am alcoholic.

he says ififififififififififififififififif but all i hear is fififififififififififififi

This should piss me off, but now it's just painful.

Why were videogames overtaken by fake-ass "geek" whores? I'm sure there's a few genuine girls who like playing videogames and have fun with them, but the former is all-too-rampant and cringey. Not to mention most modern women are just self-absorbed bitches in general. Why can't they just have fun? Why is everything an issue? At this point, I'd settle for a fujoshit as long as she wasn't an STD-ridden landwhale who actually likes videogames and cuddling.

kek

The limit back there is

I thought it was just me

Your adult self has seen a lot more gore and knows what would actually happen.

sorry for the shit quality

I just hope you didn't encode this yourself.

I did

Get your shit together user.

I need a link to this

people can shit on Asscreed all they want to, and for relatively good reason (like CoD, a lot of it went to shit when it got successful). The first game had its flaws, but it had a number of novel things in its executions that set it apart from other games, which is why Ubi decided to keep milking the franchise (and I hate ubisoft).

With all that said, Black Flag took all the best aspects of assassin's creed and kept them, and removed almost all the shitty stuff from previous games. If you don't like asscreed fair enough, but Black Flag is easily the best one.

Dont know the source but the game is Arma 3 with the Life mod, its an RP server

I know that. I want to see if there is more of the video or more videos like this on whatever youtube video this is probably from.

That's a number she pulls out of her ass, it's not actually measured. In fact, it's not even confirmed what the draw weight of the bow is anyway, that's all inferred.

it's vp9 the shitty quality and blockyness come from user's extra shitty settings and bitrate

get me the source and i'll fix it or you get bullied, NERD

I saved it to check and yeah, It's VP9.
I have to admit I'm surprised at how shitty it looks for a VP9 WEBM.

Anyone noticed the drill on that ship looks like a giant dildo?

I know this flag.
You are this Aeon faggot from RTS thread.

No wonder you see dildos everywhere.

You don't?

You sound like the kind of man to fuck a man in the ass and not even bother to give him a reacharound!

When does he get funny?

So it's a far right idiot meets a far left bitch, baits the hell out of her, asks to get hit and does. Then he goes to grab her and she continues on to show that she's less funny than he is (which is a feat). Does anything happen after 8 minutes? My vid won't load.

der u go

Does anyone have that chill hip-hop beat webm with the Lupin The 3rd anime as the video? If there's a youtube link that'd be appreciated as well.

I think American cartoons sort of follow the sine wave. In 30s-40s there were great theatrical shorts, then there was TV garbage by Hanna-Barbera, then in 80s-90s there were some good TV shows again, and now American cartoons are shit again

Cats are not dumb! They're very intelligent and we always know what you're thinking.

Yeah ppl who don't understand why I am that angry to endless grenade chuckers have never played the game, at that haven't played since the last patch which has pissed off 100% of its userbase by lowering weapon damage across the board by around 40%

Black Flag was the best one because it stopped being an AssCreed game.

It should have been a new IP and had a series based on it.

How in the shit can those people live like this. I cringed so hard entire time. There has to be science behind this like how can someone be so embrassing.

He messed up somewhere

This is VP9 also and its Planetside 2 which is pixel shaded/bump mapped hell

Remember depending upon video complextity you have to raise/lower bitrate

My guess is all the pixel and particle counts of the water is eating up all the bandwidth since he's only at around 125bitrate for video

He might have messed up some other settings elsewhere

His version looks great

Fox example L4D2 the fireworks at the concert can never be displayed right with around 10mbit, and that's with VP9/x265 or around 30mbit for x264

Even with internal testing x264 at 40mbit isn't enough, requires around 60mbit to look clean for L4D2 fireworks

But to be fair I have a shitload of encoding experience when it comes to certain types of videos

Song name?

Worst hitman ever.

to let you know they are pleased and not trying to kill you at the moment.

God damn it.

other than that, it looks okay. But then again, I got hype for Legend of Korra and look how that turned out

I know that feel

damn, that's not fucking bad. It's pretty fucking good. They got very close to the originals.

Mind explaining this to me?

I wish I knew. I saved it from the ghost thread

Well

Still, the purple ray has been used in a couple pieces of Godzilal Media and has been referred to as the "Spiral" ray. No, not the red Spiral Fire ray, he used the Spiral ray against the 91 Ghidorah (indicated by the spiral energy and lightning coming off his spines) when he cut off Ghidorah's middle head.

Most media shows this as a purple beam, or a beam with purple tinges in it.

But full on purple? I don't know how to feel about that.

Blow your brains out, kikelover.

Pro tip: take your dick out of her mouth.

Shit… that was good.

That movie was so shit.
Fuck that movie.

That roar was great.

Seems they will be fixing that problem, considering the next movie will feature 4 toho big shots.

Given that universe's explanation of what Godzilla and the muto are (super old organisms that feed off of radiation) it's easy to see Rodan and Mothra being part of that, but King Ghidorah has either been an alien, a genetically modified mutant, or a mythical creature (young orochi), how they intend to make it more in line with a "real living thing" is anyone's guess.

this was the only funny overwatch clip ive watched

Holla Forums get out, you're such a fucking idiot, holy shit.

t. Someone who has never seen a godzilla movie in his life

The cgi budget/godzilla suit guy's stamina in a hot ass suit under studio lighting can only last so long, unfortunately.

Maximum comfy.

:^)

I don't have a webm of the extended roar, so here it is.

I swear to fuck, you could feel the theater shake when this played.

I fucking KNEW I wasn't the only one who felt the theatre shake at that roar!

Fucking awesome stuff right there.

I'm still waiting on that inevitable Pacific Rim X Goji crossover.

I'd pay good money for that

Are you guys new?

VIDYA IN CURRENT YEAR

Holla Forums is that way sir

did you rike it?

New "Degenerates!" WEBMs

The routine with old FFMPEG

And with the new one

I love cruising for dope meme music on youtube.

sauce?

Move out the way plebs, superior taste coming through.

Fuck i love this gabe remix so much it should be made into the full song

They also purr to heal. The vibrations from purring make broken bones heal quicker, even for human patients with a cat laying on them.

Wow.
I'd actually given up on a reply.
You guys are great.

your welcome user

Speaking of chinks with bad english…

IZ MY PAIN, IZ MY RONERINEHHHHHeeeeeeesssss

HALF FILTER

?

AYAYAYA

Really nice though

Ross's Game Dungeon. Accursed Farms on youtube.

Same guy who does Freeman's Mind.

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

Is it time to slam and welcome the jam?

yes

ROAD ROLLER!

user pls

Congrats not on making Trump the GOP nominee

Indian magic works friendo

Become a grass-eater or fuck a guy.

I see Blackwater is still kicking ass.

What kind of genre is this? I always wanted to know

>Being this spergtastic about sound.

It wasn't on my end.

This is garbage compared to the original song.

y do dis

Fuck, forgot to remove the flag

What is that suppose to mean?

newfag

what part of 'forgot to remove flag' didn't you get ?

Come on now I know what flags are but what is the purpose of using them and why does it matter if you forget to remove it?

I don't use flags ask the other guy

In a shitty land where they know of no loo the pajeet meme wizards summon the don.

I heard a non vocaloid version of this song today

Works on my machine

FUCK YOU

I THOUGHT THAT WAS A BLAME ANIME FOR A SECOND THERE

It's getting a movie though.

YOU'VE POSTED THIS OUT-OF-SYNC GARBAGE FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME

thanks user

Please don't remind me of laura jane grace.

Against Me! used to be so good. Now it's just trans rock about nothing but trans shit and I hate them so much.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-19/tsutomu-nihei-blame-manga-gets-theatrical-anime-adaptation/.95551

You're awesome

Nigga it's called Vaporwave where have been for the past few years?

That was such a disgustingly amazing movie. The funny part is that I grew up in the middle of Sullivan Missouri where the funnest thing there was a vhs rental shop and a walmart. I thank my mom for getting us that movie

That ain't vaporwave you fucking retard

Look up Adult swim bumps you'll find a lot of music that have the similar sound
embed related

Nice story user

what?

Oh oops I misinterpreted that as the webm you were asking about my bad. As for your question it does have the general feel of the easy vaporwave of take a song's beat, slow it down, and then add some synth in there and the product of such process seems to produce a simply ok beat that could be used to drop a some rhymes for a rap.

Oops I just realized I didn't check the Id's on both posts my bad. Enjoy the webm.

That is what bumps sort of are essentially its like the background music of certain songs. Also I wasn't the guy who asked what kind of music it was.
embed related is a Bumpworthy song with lyrics added onto it

I don't understand user

(Checked)
Thanks for the nice tunes, I always thought this stuff was just kinda like only background music.

It pretty much is good Background music some artist that are great are J Dilla and Nujabes Whom are both dead RIP

user pls

Shut up wooly you fat nigger.

That made me laugh

What time is it?

Its 10

they still made the projectiles the wrong shape at around 2:40

Isn't a barrel bomb just a bomb? Do the barrels make them more deadly?

yes, to the emotional strength of social neo-trotskyists

Isn't a major point of Lars' technique that it's easier to make accurate shots quickly?

Not wrong.

Interestingly, the amount of on-screen time Godzilla had in the 2014 movie is roughly equal to the time he had in Terror of MechaGodzilla.

it even included an opening cerial role detailing past events concernign Godzilla, an at-night first appearance that was cut woefully short, and a final battle against two foes where he's overpowered, but thanks to humans getting in and breaking things up, Godzilla wins.

That image is wrong, people stopped using plate armor because the steel thickness needed to stop even early gunpowder weapons made full plate too heavy to be practical and even with the 'major breakthroughs in metallurgy' the image claims is was still too expensive compared to just arming more guys with muskets to be cost effective.

Take Ned Kelly's armor for instance, even though it only covered his head and chest and weighed nearly 100lbs it barely stopped pistol bullets.

not blackwather
south African task force, sadly it was dissolved once king nigger mandela rise to power. there is a extremely good documentary in youtube about it

>name it Red Alone signifying that it can possibly work autonomously

>Red Alone goes into battle as the daikaiju who are not killed by Godzilla and bigger threats than befoer
>remembers that he always wanted to be a jet fighter pilot
>Remembers his favorite animal
>Out from the rubble stands Jet Jaguar, a hero to earth and one who knows it's self so well and has such sharp reaction time, other jeagers don't come close

This trailer was the best of any of the trailers the movie had.

Got "The Shell"?

That was fucking beautiful.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

get out