Border Patrol Raids Spic M*A*S*H* In the Sonora Desert; Deportations Ensue

Heroic Border Patrol BTFO Unitarian Do-Gooders in Southern Arizona

June 16, 2017: Southern Arizona – The US Border Patrol has raided a spic field hospital run by the local Unitarian Universalist Church called "No Mas Muertes," in a dramatic scene that featured helicopters and BP ass-kickers on some sweet ATVs.

The site was set up in 2004 to reduce the completely justified and awesome death toll among illegal taco importers and ugly spic baby factories in the Sonoran Desert. Operating as a sort-of makeshift M*A*S*H* unit for beaners instead of smart-mouth kikes, the field hospital delivered significant butthurt on its webpage after Trump's Sturmtruppen pushed in their shit:

Two of those individuals detained "while receiving medical care" just happened to be violent felons with long rap sheets in the United States, a detail likely overlooked by the UU Jew-lovers who run that shithole. Alo, please note the reference to "the organization's agreement with the Tucson Sector Border Patrol." These fucking faggots think they can arrange binding agreements with local BP units that supersede the authority of President Trump. It probably came as a huge fucking shock when it turns out patchouli-ink agreements written on recycled hemp do not, in fact, prevent search warrants from getting served on your treasonous ass.

Four tacos removed. 11,999,996 to go plus a bunch of legals who need to at least get fucking sterilized.

forms.nomoredeaths.org/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

uuctucson.org/programs/social-justice.html)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UPDATE

The church is whining and encouraging its members (on the – no shit – Social Justice page: uuctucson.org/programs/social-justice.html) to contact Congress and bitch about the God Emperor.

Holla Forums is far from being my personal army, but wouldn't it be fun to contact those same reps not McCain, he's a fucking cuck and ask that the IRS look into this church's political activities? I do believe that encouraging specific lobbying activities is a violation of their tax-exempt status.

holy fucking kek

Will get right on that user, they're probably also related to that group we found in Tuscon I think a month ago? Connected to antifa the name sounds familiar.

With the "chimpout" in MN being so low energy, this is the news I needed to brighten my day. Thanks user

such a disappointment. probs because no soros bussing in chimpers since BLM denounced israel.

Slide threads work both ways, my friends. This one goes up.

related

I complain about a lot of the denominations cucking, but seriously fuck Unitarians the most. Literally supporting an invasion so they can maybe fill some pews and and their fag pastors can virtual signal.

Anyone know what blogging platform they're using?
User-agent: *
Disallow: /administrator/
Disallow: /bin/
Disallow: /cli/
Disallow: /documents/
Disallow: /includes/
Disallow: /installation/
Disallow: /language/
Disallow: /layouts/
Disallow: /logs/
Disallow: /NMD/
Disallow: /sermons/
Disallow: /tmp/
Disallow: /video/

It's either joomla or grav; I'm interested in that /tmp/ file tbh.

It's their scripture. Don't like religion, though I will say it did used to hold society to a moral standard (a random inconsistent one, but still), and we are in ways worse off without it.

Ain't that the truth.

Every day until you like it, sodomite.

Cant wait until the president signs a bill stating that any "non-profit" organization helping illegals in any way loses their tax exempt status.

The thing reads "there's no race". I say that's a factor in Churches cucking for foreigners and your response is "not all those shitskins and also not all whites go to my imaginary paradise" and calling me a sodomite. Gee, I take the nice things I said about religion back.

"más" means "more"
"mas" is an archaic word for "but"
"No more deaths"

beaner loving hippie jokes aside
hemp based linen makes damn good paper stationary

Former UU here.

Good

Thank you, Mister Helper. I really give a fuck about the intricacies of Beanerese.

Spanish is an European language ("late Latin", essentially) which completely stands on it own and is not inherently related to beaners or some race. The same as English, of whose native speakers only a small minority is white.

I used to think Puerto Ricans butchered Spanish, till I heard Africans speaking English.

this will now be bumped.
may trump find a way.

Not even a Spaniard, but more respect after every European nation cucked after WW2, Spain remained nationalist for as long as Franco lived. And would've stayed nationalist had the prince of Spain not double-cross his nation by handing over the post-mortem power to the (((democrats))).

Also known as Jews.

I was going to say that you replied to shill bait, but it was OP, maybe he's just a bit misinformed. There is also the "Expulsion of the Moriscos", where they got rid of the descendants of the Moors that had converted to Christianity when they lost Spain with the Reconquista. You could argue some stayed as cryptos, I'm sure, but probably not that that ended up having a yuge genetic impact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

I know a UU, total commie faggot who probably operates in Antifa now.

Probably why I call them "The Church of the Holy Cuck."

Unitarian Universalists aren't Christian at all. They don't profess any Christian beliefs and only speak about vague shit saying that all religions are equally valid.

That's because the "church", especially in the bible belt, is mostly comprised of Boomers at this stage in the game. Sure, it also has some younger members, including millennials and Generation Z, but for the most part, religion mostly caters to the boomer mentality.

I'm all for christian values, to the point of even coming across as old fashioned, but the modern day church mostly caters to boomers because it's run by boomers, and boomers are absolutely unable to comprehend any other way of thinking for some reason. I'm even seeing it in my local church. I work with the son of the minister, and his dad is worried because none of his kids want to take on the ministry and continue it, because they fucked up and didn't cater to anyone but boomers. Now, it's just a bunch of old people listening to the same message every week until they die, and nobody else gives enough of a shit to do anything about it.

Nobody forced them to cross the border, Shlomo.

That's exactly the problem. The various prottie faiths and even the Catholic church decided to compromise the faith itself in order to make it more palatable to boomers and liberal shit. As a result, the message given doesn't hold anywhere near as much depth as before – christianity for boomers had been simplified to "Let's all be friends :)))))". No wonder the younger generations care nothing for that useless shit, especially when they know that the local priest is leaving out the more controversial passages of the Bible – how could they take such censored sermon seriously?

I guess you could say their patients are Juan but not forgotten.

Same reason why FEMEN disappeared from the map too

feelsfuzzyinside
this is ESD (enota za specialno delovanje)
Commandos of Slovenian Armed Forces

UNCUCK THE CHURCH

The backlash against the Baptist coalition here in the Bible belt, though not as big as I'd like it to be, is actually pretty nice. I'm seeing all over social media whites are starting to protest against it, as well as adopt their identity as a white more often.

It sounds to me like the church is due for a serious reformation. I said this in another thread earlier but it bears repeating: if we uncuck the church and get it to start naming the Jew again, we win, period. The kikes know damn well that their control over the church is a fleeting illusion that could dissipate at any moment, hence why they're trying so hard to dismantle while they still can before it's too late.

Pfftahahahahaha
More like raze the Vatican to the ground.

It's fucking maddening dealing with this shit. I love my mom because she's my mom, but I'm at the point where I hope she kicks it soon, so I can inherit everything and do some good here in the states. Why did it have to come to this?

Dealing with the pope is an implied part of what is necessary for the great uncucking, yes.

I guarantee you a muslim will get their hands on the Pope before any WN group has a chance to. And when that happens, watch the greatest uncucking in your lifetime.

(saged for off-topic)
Slocam>Multicam all day long.

This tbh
By the time the church was uncucked, it'd be too late already on all other fronts. White shariah is retarded already, but it's still a less retarded idea than this.

Coincidentally, one of my childhood friends comes from a liberal unitarian family that loves MASH and Brotish comedies.

Blows my mind how cliche liberals are nowadays.

Bump

In the same sense that ebonics is a European language.