Could you all stop the act and just post like normal white people?

Could you all stop the act and just post like normal white people?

fuck off reddit

I browse Holla Forums every day and there are 3 memes in there i don't recognize

I'm interested in the recent studies in the most recent discovery in the missing link, far more human than previous discoveries but still notably not entirely human. Homo Nigerius-Kangus is fascinating in the history of human evolution. I wonder what it would be like if they were still alive today.

I fucking hate monkeys. What are they good for? What do they do for the good of nature? What would be thrown off balance if they were wiped out exactly?

They are a recent adaption, they don't have many natural predators, but their supply of food and dangerous lifestyles impede their natural breeding, otherwise they'd be everywhere and there would be billions of them

So they are absolutely useless and serve only to eat resources and create diseases. and if the kike lie about humans being related to primate bullshit IS true, well, too fucking late, monkeys. You had millions of years to catch up.
Time to go bye bye ya ugly fucks. Ugly retard strength literal nigger animals. Get d fuch outta eres

good, it was fucking garbage.

The Postmodern world, despite its gifts of new and ever changing stimuli, is a cage that traps humanity in its own senses, severing it from the authenticity of Dasein. Let me put it this way: Do you want to believe that you’re a hermaphroditic African-Asian dragon trapped inside a heterosexual white male’s body? In Postmodernity you can become whatever you want, and later on, if you change your mind, we can always turn you into a little elf girl princess. You can become whatever you want to be, whenever and wherever you want to be. We have the technology, and no cisprivileged bigot will stand in your way of becoming a real pony princess. After all, anything’s possible in virtual reality, which is Postmodernity.

This form of unlimited freedom is the logical conclusion to the liberal project, the freeing of man from man. It is deeply Faustian in its implications. The subject of Postmodernity is pure will to power in the context of the "Blue Pill" of The Matrix, where freedom is illusion and reality is slavery. In Postmodernity freedom is slavery and slavery freedom. Perhaps, George Orwell knew more than he thought when he uttered such paradoxes. 

Smh tbh fam lit af thread

Reality is shaped by the will to dominate. You either enact your will upon the world, or have others wills enacted upon you. However, being a conqueror is not possessing the freedom to do what you will, that is what a hedonist is. Someone who affect true, corporeal change on the world, someone who battles against entropy and gradual decay of culture realizes that they must submit to a hierarchy and, at the top of that hierarchy, the leader must submit back. Freedom is taking for yourself your rightful spot, but also conceding to your betters theirs. Slavery is about submitting to what other people wish. Slavery is about putting the strong in a place for the weak, and the weak in a place for the strong. Slavery can come in the form a whip or a bill.

lit af is good tho? WTF

nigger detected. get throttled off my webspace. there are no white women here for you to muh dik at.

You talk like a nigger, and you failed to comprehend what I said

I've found the missing link

We don need your dumb ypipo ass 2 speak 4 us biiiiiiiihhhhhhhh

No I don't talk like a nigger. None of what I said was ebonics in nature you autistic idiot.
GET DA FUCH OUTTA ERES

So are you defending monkeys and niggers by default or do you just go around looking for people you think are making mistakes or are being "hypocritical"
Which is it you fucking retarded faggot?

I'd be kicking your fucking nigger loving teeth in if you were here you stupid soyboy bitch. Answer my question, retard.

driggerig u drukolds obveeuslee

Speak a white language faggot

eye am drukold, dry ejugaytig urselb an sdob bostig lieg a gorira

Ah yes, I am now enlightened by your superior niggle babble.

gas the kikes race war now

dibigal amerimud boglim dummee

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█

Why do amerimutts get power fantasies when their blood sugar is low? You should go find some more of that dipping sauce off the floor before your double bill of Modern Family and The Goldbergs.

This thread explicitly asked us to post like white people

110% white.

t. amerimutt

I want to smell and hear Maisie Williams FARTs

We're posting like white people, not goblins, dumbass.

Goonposting isn't white.

Probably cuckchan memes, that's where he got the image.

Lol wtf I just like got my 401k in the mail????

He's clearly from 4chan, though there isn't much of a difference these days.

i circled the ones i dond ged

how embarrassing.

top left is baywatch kino
middle left is idra elbis. if you don't cast him in your movies you're reddit as fuck!
middle is aliems heh
the other is probably game of thrones. if you don't recognize it I feel sorry for you desu

We loved your post

Now lets try a Holla Forums meme

I only started to frequent Holla Forums between 2016 and 2017 so i dont really know any og Holla Forums memes

they're indeed the same i was talking about
except idris elba

bottom left is hotwheels
howNuRu

Literally who?

i miss him ;_;

there isn't any difference

So it was good?

Niggers

They were joking you retard.
Also
Gas thynself kike!