Hello my bitch ass niggers i want to mod this game until it crash as intended by god himself...

Hello my bitch ass niggers i want to mod this game until it crash as intended by god himself. What mods do you recommend and i will have fun? I have already beat this game twice with all DLC so now i am ready for some fun.

Also recommend me some silly run meanwhile we will discuss best mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

please
pastebin.com/2rTrwbMG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Project Nevada is a must.

Obligatory.

Be sure to use Mod Organiser and not Nexus Mod Manager.

fuck off shill

friendly reminder that no matter how many mods the game will still be shit

Got you covered user: please use archive.is/gaming/10-insane-mods-that-turn-fallout-new-vegas-into-fallout-4

Wish there was a mod that eased you into the main quest instead of just dropping you in this massive world to get lost in…

Rolling

Take your meds.

I wish the fallout new vegas was on a better game engine.

I enjoyed my time with it, but it could of ran, and just been so much better overall.

wew time for thread derailment

let's roll

I'll give it a roll

shilling is still shilling regardless of your allegiance to the publisher of the age of a game

Stop using "shilling" wrong, go learn what it means first, I know Holla Forums brain-washed you but it's not an excuse.

nice try shill. The fact that you are squirming about it proves you are shill because once you are called out your jig is up

Great work creating a quote from nothing kike.

Also

The glory of summer right before your eyes.

Stop responding to him. He is blatantly trying to derail the thread and you're feeding him anyway.
Stop.
Besides, there's already tons of mod lists.
pastebin.com/2rTrwbMG

keep playing the shill game shill, but I know all your gypsy tricks.

That's really long wall of text for nothing.

OP for the love of god use Mod Organizer over any other mod manager, or so help me I will rape your fucking eye socket

can you not

Well, fuck you too, OP.

I use nexus mod manager

Now I really regret trying to help you.

Does Fallout 4 even have a single thing New Vegas mods haven't already done, besides slightly less gay spellcasting with magic staves loosely shaped like guns?

What should i use then? Nexus mod manager let me download and install all mods without problems.

Fuck you, OP, suck a dick and burn in hell forever. Read your own fucking thread, dipshit.
You rotten cunt.

you're very unreasonable why are you swaring at me?

Where the fuck do you fucking think you are you fudge packing fuck fence?

Rollan