The alt right aren't SJWS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL THEY DO IS COMPLAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND HOMOLUST OVER PEOPLE LIKE RYAN GOSLING FUCKING EMBARASSING AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

my nigga

Where are the proofs

SJWs are white people fighting for brownie points.

Right-Wing SJWs are brown people fighting to prove they are white.

Go to 4chan.org/tv and look at all the asshurt about anything and everything that is moderately popular

Makes sense considering I would rather watch kino with SJWs than Right-Wing SJWs (who apparently only watch trash like Robocop)

Post proofs

nobody's your nigga, nigger.
get lost.

That is fucking racist to brown people.

PRO WHITE POLITICS IS SOCIAL JUSTICE
THEY KEEP ON SAYING IT
CLAIM IT
OWN IT
take "social justice" away from them

No, that's racist to brown "people" you lilly livered son of a bitch.

I finally get it, brown people feel about white people like white people feel about kikes, but why is it okay to be anti-white but not okay to be anti-semitic?

because kikes created and imposed these fucking unwritten social laws upon the group that feels that way about them.
as far as browns go, fuck what they think and how they feel, they are not the home people. are you fucking joking?

The mexicunts have to go back, I don't care how much you love open border policies.

You cannot really complain about obsessive behaviour when you spam one mediocre film constantly on a monthly basis

these faggots think calling us SJWs will make us stop caring about laws and borders.

What are you even talking about user?

why don't (((they))) put rocking chairs in more movies? pure chairkino

this tbh
nu-Holla Forums is full of those types nowadays

You can tell because 4chan Holla Forums actually cares about batman and superman and Im a white male and dont give a shit, only niggers and spics care about that shit

The internet is going to the shitskinned masses. We need a new form of communication to cling to because if africa ever gets internet it's over. china has already ruined online gayming, and gaming as a whole considering they will buy the worst shit being flung at us from the industry.

The internet is truly so much worse than it was 5 years ago

and because they've literally become everything else they could call us.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/kys/

You forgot >>>Holla Forums tbh m8
Both pols are very shitty these days although in the case of leftypol at least it's understandable since only soyniggers ever go there. Still they manage to be somewhat entertaining from time to time. On the other hand Holla Forums used to always be entertaining due to their le edgy humor but nowadays it's all shitskins LARPing as Nazis who take themselves and le Drumbf too seriously