Whelp that about does it for Jill Stein

Proved herself to the normies to be completely incompetent. Shouldn't have mailed in my ballot already, missed my chance to elect Vermin Supreme.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/4ixbr5/i_am_jill_stein_green_party_candidate_for/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7987771.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you expect me to read all that? What are you referring to?

no thanks

>posting the 5 month old AMA instead of the

Leddit was fairly light on her tbh

Ouch

That first example says that microwaves work at 2500 Mhz while wifi is 2.5 or 5 Ghz but they are the same

By that first guys logic, gamma radiation is harmless since it's just radiowaves (it's in very high frequency part of the spectrum)

It's a perfect example of how reddit explains things

1. have a high school level of understanding on the topic
2. speak as if you are an authority
3. throw in a few fucks and BOLD TEXT for coolness
4. don't bother with evidence, some analogies will do
5. leave out crucial information (doesn't even mention how EM can cause cancer through ionisation lmao)
6. get 1000's of upvotes and gold

Or even worse for point 1 is just reading a wiki page on the subject for 30 mins renders you an expert in that field

Even if she's weird on nuclear and wifi it's still better than

She is at least the only american politician that is willing to argue specific, concrete facts and science.

First pic

Second pic

Also FWIW I've read that the wildlife surrounding Chernobyl don't show mutations more for reasons having to do with lifespan than anything else, but I dunno how true that is.

I support investment in nuclear power and I don't think wifi is harmful, but I still find reddit's style of dismissing these things based on shitty pop-science and false assertions utterly infuriating. I'd trust Jill Stein to run a scientific investigation far more than I'd trust those fucktards.

Even more infuriating, as points out, is the way they exclusively focus on relatively minor issues while ignoring the fact that all the other candidates are quite literally genocidal sociopaths.

Stein is doing good, she supports Wikileaks and is anti-Clinton.

Based Greenie!

Fucking end me.
I'm not going to throw away my vote for le meme candidate Vermin Supreme. Johnson and Trump are actual fucking morons, that leaves me at Clinton.

Let me tell you a secret… voting doesn't matter

Is there aythng we can do about it, something to mitigate the damage?

8ch.net/pol/res/7987771.html

There are only two strategies to use against that kind of thread: Give them a juicier target to focus on and let the people who have been doxed know what has happened so they can take measures to protect themselves.

Who gives a shit.

Did you read the thread? None of them even give a fuck.

You can not give a shit, since they never get anything done.
Also learn how to link between the boards newfriend

Making an AMA on reddit at this time is misguided. Everyone against her has their meme responses drafted and ready to go. There is going to be 0 kind of townhall style questions being asked

Radiation doesn't really cause two headed things. A malformation is much more likely to miscarry than to be born a freak. Radiation doesn't create wastelands ala fallout. It causes cancer.

Yes. I mean. They are the same EM range. Microwave ovens interfere with wifi and Bluetooth signals.

Write in for Wallace

Everyone who believes the shill retorts in that AMA ("if you believe in science why not evolved plants/wifi for kids") doesn't deserve to be able to vote.

*evolved plats == G M O s