Can you name a game harder than playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in japanese on PC98 emulator?

Can you name a game harder than playing Microsoft Flight Simulator in japanese on PC98 emulator?

Wizardry is painfully easy when you grind enough.

Yay, i found out how to spin around airport!

Japanese did 9/11

He didn't fly so good.

(Checked)
This is a very nice blogposting dubs thread user

Do it blindfolded, you casual.

I am trying to crash this plane with no survivors.

Manual navigation and docking in Elite. Wasn't much better in Elite Frontier, though you started with an autopilot (which still can get shot to bits in combat).

lol

That's not the first Wizardry, user.

Its time. I finally got a hang of it.

That's it, i am done, that building does not exist, jews won.

I don't remember wizardry having no grinding. Its all about - get into the dungeon, go around it, kill as much as possible mobs, grab loot, open treasures, then return to the city to regroup and go again for a second run.

And you do it till game finally ends.

Have you actually played the original Wizardry?
Grinding won't do you much good beyond a certain point and you reach that point around halfway through mapping the dungeon.

For reference, here is a non TAS speedrun of the game.
Notice how its only 1 hour whereas something like Dragon Warrior takes 5 hours.
Mapping is most of the challenge in Wizardry, not the combat.

Wizardry 4 is a special title in the series. There is no experience points for defeating enemies and the whole game is based inside a dungeon.

Steep aside plebeians. Augustus rules the rest are tools.

A-10C

A10C is not a game, you fucking casual.
It's an expansion pack for DCS:World, and as long as you read the manual anyone can fly the A10. You can even do it just fine using only mouse and keyboard.

the final dungeons are themed as a city and castle, since you're rising up from the depths to kill off advernturers. but i take your meaning, yeah, there's no "leaving the dungeon to rest" in Wiz4.

You can buy it standalone. It's a game. Take your meds.

Still harder than what OP posted.

No. OP is a retard and plays his games in Japanese, which means that he CAN'T read the manual. As long as you can read the manual for any DCS module you are good to go. If you can't even read the manual, or look at the tooltips, you would be fucked.
Playing DCS:A10c in Moonrunes may be harder than what OP posted, but not by much.

The Doctor wants to kill me though.

Look it up online.

Much much harder

If you already know the hotkeys, you're pretty golden, OP. Unless those change too.

Have you ever actually played DCS A10c? The a10c is easy to fly and use. It is both intuitive and user friendly. It pretty much can't stall, it will not bother with high G loads, and the fact that you can just hover over a button for some time to find out what it does means that you won't have to remember any keybindings. It has fuel for days and it's weapons are precise enough for you to always assume you hit the target, making them truly fire and forget. As long as you fly above 10000 feet you are safe from any ground based threats that are not advanced AA missiles or fighter jets. Just drop your CBUs, GBUs and MAVs from high up on anything that looks dangerous, and swoop down to take down the rest with the GAU, or Mk82AIRs.
Compare that to thee Su25T for example. A craft that was basically designed to fit one of the roles the A10c can fit (The A10 is not just for CAS you know), and also do some SEAD. However, it is far less stable, relies on you to remember the key-bindings, and has fuel for only a very limited time. It's Skhval sensor can only point forwards, which means that you can't circle a target and keep it in sight, it's weapons are less precise and most of them require constant lockon, meaning that you can't just fire a missile and break back into cover. It may be able to go about Mach 1 on an almost empty tank and carry a LOT of weapons, but it will stall, or even break up during high G turns.
Flying and employing the Su25T effectively, which comes free with DCS:World, is much harder, even though it is not nearly as detailed.

Now that's some 'tism.

It's still harder than OP's game.

I wish summer was over.

Gradius III

Good luck being combat effective.

Your argument is over.