A Friendly Reminder for the Approaching Race War

Things are escalating quickly. War is on the horizon. Just a friendly reminder that when the time comes, we must strike with ruthless efficiency and brutality. We cannot afford leaving the enemy alive this time.
If and when the next civil war begins, we need to kill anyone and everyone who can and will pose a threat to our race both during and after the conflict. I am not just talking about Jews or Blacks. I am talking also about leftist thugs and race traitors.

Everyone here should be making lists of names, addresses, license plates, and taking even photos of people who hate our race and will work against us in the event of a political, and ultimately ethnic war in the US. If you are waiting for the bullets to start flying before you make a list of racial enemies and race traitors in your community, you will have let down your people because by then, it will be too late. Start now.

At the very top of your list should not be Blacks or Chicanos. Their skin will serve as their own identifying uniform and will not be able to hide in the chaos of the approaching war. No. Instead, make a list of all leftist globalists in your neighborhood. Make a list of race traitors and Marxist thugs.

A day is approaching when they will all get what they deserve at the end of a rope. That day is getting closer and closer as this country breaks apart. And once the Zionist government in America falls, The Zionist regimes in Europe will fall as well. So wherever you are, start taking note of your neighbors. Don't be the user who lets our race down.

Hail Victory.

Bump

Forgot to hail Trump

I've already got it all pre-sighted.

Don't waste time on hangman's knots, just use a slipknot

Why is this a gif

check the faux-nazi armbands. using a slipknot might actually be a thing.

Always remember we are the order out of chaos. Keep your eye on the ones leading this war from the rear.

Hi CIAnigger. Goodbye CIAnigger

I found the race traitor. Trying to discourage Whites from even making a list. Do you really think you have even a single person fooled with your weak shilling?

Fuck off kike, stop trying to slide.

Do we kill Christians too since they worship a Jew, technically making them spiritual race traitors (and sometimes even real race traitors, see: aid to Africa, adopting nigger babies, being pro-immigration/open boarder, etc), or what?

Depends on who they side with and if they are actually Jews pretending.

Yeah, you’re definitely a shill.

Reported for freech raid. No one believes your shit.

Christians who have made their loyalty to their religion rather than their people should never be trusted, which is like 95% of them. Wanna see how much they hate Holla Forums? Visit /christian/. It's basically like Holla Forums but everyone posts nicer and carries a holier than thou mentality, much like the jew's "we're the chosen," mentality.

Sage this fucming slide thread. You are trying to slide the pedogate leaks

Push the leftists and muds harder than ever before. Race war is almost here. Make them chimp out so we can kill them. Seig heil.
Check 'em

Mods delete this fucking shit pls.

We are getting closer to war. If you have buddies who are like minded politically, prepare with them. The war will be short, but every day spent preparing is a day less of warfare.

for fucks sake, you cant just kill people for being black. Kill the jews and traitors, of course, and illegals/(((refugees))) of all kinds should be fair game, but unless the pavement ape is attacking you or you have reason to believe he's going to (outside of him being black), we can't just target all non-whites. Remember, blacks didn't choose to come here. Ship em back to africa and let em be the animals they are, but we don't just butcher animals just cause.

really spooky ghost pops out

Killing is wrong, but I don't agree with your distinction.

Ah yes a protracted civil war. Or perhaps a color revolution?

How convenient. Perhaps EU/UN/NATO can intervene on one side while China and Russia invade on the other?

History hasn't repeated itself yet.

.gif files have small file sizes.

Doesn't stop the niggers from killing people for being white.
Next time just save yourself the effort of typing out all that garbage and keep the cuckservative pr faggotry to yourself.

Are we talking about America?
I'm not killing for free, bitch - you can forget that. malarkey.

Nah, Corey Taylor went on a liberal Trump bash on Twitter last week into a noose he goes

Not that guy and not a race traitor, but I'm pretty sure it's illegal to keep a detailed list of people explicitly for targeting purposes so maybe be careful what you say online where the nsa and fbi can see it

So you would work for the kikes to do White Genocide if they paid in ounces of gold?

It is in no way illegal to keep a list of anything. Just don't be an idiot. If you cannot use your imagination and secure your possessions, you wouldn't be much use to any nationalists.
This is an anonymous image board. I have no idea who you are or where you live. So even if you made a list and titled it; "People who I want to kill" (Which is not illegal), no one has any idea where you live or where you would hide your list.

I think you should watch this video. Don't let the title fool you, I am not saying you are a coward. I don't know you. But while listening, also bear in mind that the System rules by fear. The System deliberately instills fear among people like us. Fear of its ability to find us and kill us. But their power is greatly exaggerated. It needs to be exaggerated. If it were not, we would have risen up long ago. Unfortunately, with the aid of the Jewish media, the fbi and nsa are able to instill an aura of fear and paranoia that paralyzes dissenters.

No. That's ridiculous. Christians are simply lemmings. Once we are n charge, they will parrot our talking points as vigorously as they parrot the Jewish party line today.

you must have taken a wrong turn somewhere son
it has been common knowledge for a long time now that it is
Us or them
No half measures