Garou: Mark of the Wolves will be rereleased on PS4 and Vita

Garou: Mark of the Wolves will be rereleased on PS4 and Vita.
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/16/garou-mark-of-the-wolves-returns-on-ps4-and-ps-vita/

cool

I always preferred this game over KOF. Too bad all modern fighting games are basically KOF ripoffs.

I still can't believe the KoF franchise is 22-years old.

So its dead on arrival.

Whatever, it's SNK so it'll have less extras from previous releases, like arrange music, and shit netcode probably. Can't believe I bought their ass releases of KOF 98 and 2002 UM on Steam.

You can just emulate it on PC and play online easily. SNK knows this, and that's why it doesn't have a PC release. This release is mostly to see if there's a market for these kind of games and a possible sequel.

Great idea! I'm sure people illegally emulating games is the only target audience as well!

This isn't the xbone or WiiU thread, fam.

What, the PS4 is doing wonders compared to the competition. Sony always wins.

What? Why?
You can play it on everything now, even a fucking phone?
How about lazy subhumans actually make a new game for a chance?

Yeah nah, that piece of shit looks like PS2 game with upped internal resolution, I bet it's just a reskin of their older 3D game.
SNK is fucking dead.

They already said that they will be making new Garou, metal slug and samsho if kof 14 does well.
Either post like a normal person or fuck off back to cuckchan.

You don't deserve those games.

Because you behave like stuttering retard.

What games? Shitty new kof?
Ethereal promises that might as well end up like shitty new kof?
Sub-par steam "ports" that are inferior to emulated roms?
Last good game SNK shat out was kof13, and only after they had to salvage garbage that kof12 was.

Keep trying.

And you keep eating shit.
I'm sure one day it will magically turn into real food.

Capcom shill detected, KoF 98 surpasses every Street Fighter game by a mile

I believe in SNK.
Stay triggered.

And what does capcom have to do with anything?

You're pants on head retarded.

I am slightly excited for the vita port, playing garou in bed might be comfy as fuck.

+ I have a horible time trying to emulate this game so I might even get the ps4 version, hopefully they got that cross play thing so I can just buy one and get both.

Because "looking good" did so much for SFV

KOFIV's gameplay looks fast and fun. I hope the online is decent Not that I'm going to use it, though, I just want to kick my brother's ass