Guys. The new call of duty game is very important

Guys. The new call of duty game is very important.
This could split the left.
this is some exquisite, delicious, mouth watering irony
call of duty: world war II to be first game to push back against sjw
Im supprised and proud.

Friend will be in green text
but thats the thing
they scream "equality" but thats not what they want
they want special treatment
game devs went "you want equality? here, have equality."
they took the game industries combined rage at sjws and went "here, have a truly equal representation of world war II."
I am in an odd calm
I am excited
but calm none the less
I wonder if this is how a psychopath feels.
knowing his target will soon fall into place
they are crippled
they have two decisions, and I feel the left will be largely split by them
they either support the diversity of it, including the female black Nazi (which i will soon look up the historical accuracy of), or they get mad that a minority was portrayed as the very thing they despise (despite it being historically accurate)

I cant wait to find out that they actually did put a level in the game where the (((good guys))) find a concentration camp. And inside the concentration camp is an entirely diverse population of detainees. I cant wait for that kvetching, I just fucking cant.

A thread died for this

>>>Holla Forums

I'll take misdirected autism for $1000, Alex.

kek
that's hilarious

Do you play as the black nazis (nigrazis) tho

Fun facts diversity shills don't want to hear: There were plenty of negro women, from the former German colonies, and from assorted African enemies of the allies, serving the third reich. Not as war fighters, but as nurses and auxiliaries.

wow based black Nazis! #TIL
I hope Hitler let those based black comrades have a swing at Eva

Everything is about sex to animals like you

If the mere memory of negros serving Germany angers you, knowing that there are still a few hundred thousand Namibians who speak Küchendeutsch at home is probably going to drive you insane.

pol must mod this to make the allies only niggers and Jews, and let us play as the Germans.

Top freakout on the left.

There's also some island which native German speaking Abbos

Kikes are lower than niggers.

Sounds exploitable. Thanks, OP.

Yep, Namibian German still has much more life in it , though. There are a lot of folks (They are still niggers, don't get me wrong.) there who cling on to their interpretation of German culture, because it's the best way of life they know and far superior to anything their neighbors are doing.

Alright let me decide this:
or

Wow that's a tough one but I'm gonna have to go with exposing (((child molesters))).

gtkrwn

just commit suicide by grenade if you spawn black

Cod is shit that leftists have always hated because they think it turns people into bad goy patriots.
The best thing to do is save your shekels and buy a rifle for the dotr.
Sage because a thread died for this.

Had any success? oh no wait you've just made anyone who's been researching that pedo ring shit for years before your stupid meme look like fucking david icke to the public and done tons of work for the kikes to blow the credibility of a completely legitimate conspiracy with stupid garbage memes like "pizzagate", good job, keep up the great work you fucking kekistan subhuman.

We're all equal, shitlibs, what's the problem? ;^)

Hopefully this kill call of duty and world war 2 games.

Every world war 2 propaganda piece has to have a muted horn playing taps while machine gun bursts sound off in the background. Don't forget the regimental drums for the menu music!

Dude, they're putting stronk black womyn on the german side, to be killed by patriotic american white males.
This is almost like Treyarch is giving the finger to social justice in general by literally applying equality to every faction.

I'm so proud to live in this wonderful timeline.

More like a couple hundred

Yeah thats why it's hilarious. I still want Call of Duty to die though. I played the first one when it came out. It had an entirely different feel in 2003. The first game was Band of Brother/A Bridge too Far/Stalingrad. Each campaign was like a war movie.

Now call of duty is dorito chomping nonsense about robots and shit that has nothing to do with the concept of "The Call of Duty".

bump

kek, i had an extremely interesting game experience some time ago

LITERAL FUCKING COMMUNISM EMERGES

pity the servers went down somewhere around 2010s and didnt come back again
graphics were bad as well
but it was fun

Hahahaha And what have you found? I assume your search was quite short. Though…the Nazis could have struck the mortal fear into every black man with a battalion of angry black chicks. They are always suspicious as fuck regarding their girls.

I stand corrected and a bit dumbfounded. Wow good research.

Release the sheboons.

You would like rust.

WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHIET!!!

What is the afrika korp?

smdh fam

Sounds like fun. Further divide the left and conquer

It doesn't take a lot of effort to do this, you can do both m8

Did someone see pic related and decide to base their game off it?

not literally festooned with africans, you nitwit

here's a (you) for typing all that out

Absolutely genius! Whoever made that deserves many jewshekels.

Even nazi germany now has to have diversity……jesus

They were reserve troops who ran shell in north africa go fuck yourself faggot

Weren't they already doing this with Battlefield ww1? I remember people being upset for all of a week, then going back to not giving a shit and just laughing at the absurdity of it all. I expect a similarly thing to happen here. If they really want to cause a shit storm. They'd do this to every other faction, but keep the Germans the stereotypical norm. Now that would be even funnier. Just imagine their ridiculous explanation for that.

I wanna see COD: Rourke's Drift

I want to see waves of Ostrich feather-wearing niggers being mowed down by volleys of grape shot and torn in half by Chain-shot.

If I was a dev producer of untold wealth I'd personally see the development of a COD: MW - Assault on Detroit. Then various campaign expansion packs for Ferguson, Compton, Oakland, Chicago, etc. Then move on to places like Islamberg, NY and Deerbornistan.

Eventually D-Day 2: Liberation of Europe.

It's kinda like how they kvetch whenever the idea adding women to the registry comes up. They want equality whenever it's convenient for them. All of the benefits, none of the responsibilities.

instead of rescuing a concentration camp full of jews the new COD allows you to slaughter them all, fun for the whole family.

Oh shit, that will be the easiest D&C in a while.

Then get the BLM crowd turned on the Jews for trying to take away their oppression points, since everyone knows da black man is the most biggest victim of whitey!

Then you send some subtle redpills at black twitter about how the Jews are playing up the holocaust numbers to take away from the real victims of white supremacy, the black man.

We can turn their golem against them.

Someone give that user a cookie!

fucking shame it took this many replies before somebody got to it.

Shaniqua was the commander of the SS during WW2 didn't they teach you that in history class cracka?

Her whole face looks like chocolate cake.

There were plenty of blacks in the Axis, it's only the jews trying to maintain the custom of killing all of isreal's/jewry's enemies that tries to portray the nazi as white supremacist.

The entire MO of the hasbara jew that has infiltrated this movement is to continue to propagate the lie that we cannot ally with anyone to fight the common enemy.
Which is simply not true.
Essentially once the goy realises that we can indeed ally with all nations to end the jew world order, then we will see an end to the jew world order.

Meanwhile the kikes will continue to muddy the waters, invent new enemies for us to die fighting with unless we solve the jewish problem.
Any pol/ack worth his salts would use this story to genuine red-pill normies into understanding that WWII was the war between the survival of humanity or eternal servitude to the jew.

Kill yourself.

Yea sure there were plenty of shitskin divisions. But not at fucking pointe du hoc.

That's good advice for real life, too.

CALL Of duty MULTIPLAYER CENSORED NAZI FLAG BECAUSE IT'S ILLEGAL IN EUROPE DID THEY NERF THE GAME THAT YOU CAN ONLY USE SPOONS FOR WEPONS ?
EUROPEAN ON YOUR RIGHTS TO KNOW HISTORICAL FACTS

are you fucking retarded???

ayyy… bro, she single-handedly defeated Patton in a sabre battle on iwo jima, which Patton drove to, in his tanks…..

ay yo fam dats why they call it da black sun

we wuz nazis n sheeit

bump

Despite your grammar mistakes, I still wonder how this will pan out in the world of SJW's.

I predict it will pretty much slip under the radar, but if (((we))) can elevate this (especially if it is indeed historically accurate that nogs did in fact fight for Hitler) this could be the point of finally splitting the left into two factions

This is interesting and I want to see how other anons react.