If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

Black men:

On the other hand…

White men:

Ok before you say hurr durr Im white and I don’t fill of any of these stereotypes I am an Aryan alpha male. Yea maybe so if so congrats for defying the negative yet sadly true stereotypes of Whites, you will have a successful life with access to many women. What I described are commonalities. These exist not because of the exception but because of the rule. The white race is not superior I see much information the contrary. Why is the white race a race of betas and black race a race of alphas. You deserve no pussy if you can’t give what women want. The black man has earned his keep and growing status above you. What have you earned, "Aryans"?

Confirmed never been in the military. Combat units are 90%+ white. Also reported.

0/10 creativity.

(((Someone))) is working hard today.

reported & die

top bait Holla Forums

Degenerate

Kill yourself you stupid faggot

cuckchan tier

You're only going to find the most degenerate, filthy Whites there, Whites who do not deserve the title.
All true. If you understand evolutionary genetics, you will understand that no individual is "superior" to any other individual, or any species superior to any other species. Different species specialize in different areas. Blacks specialize in physical fitness while Whites specialize in building civilizations. I prefer the later, but I am White and thus biased.
That's how I became wealthy, taught myself skills that pay my bills while I don't have to work and can dedicate myself to my personal goals.
I wish that was actually true. Every White who goes to those degenerate cesspools aught to be shot.
Here's a question for you; what's better for a civilization: fewer children with higher quality, or more children but lower quality? Trick question! It depends on the situation. In Africa, where there is abundant resources, it makes more sense to have as many children as possible. In Europe, with harsh climate and long winters, every child is a huge investment and more time needs to be spent in building civilization. Neither is "better" or "worse" it is simply r/k selection.
Ok, I know you're just trolling but this is not even funny, just completely and utterly false.

LMAO

cucks only

Go eat bacon, Chaim

Why are you a crooked nose, exotic mongrel dog OP? Is it because of white colonization of lesser races?

………..wat

its time to let go idpol, skin color is irrelevant op

Kill yourselves

My bad user I didn't realize

Yeano

what is this?halfchan?

SAGE
this slide thread.

You watch too much jew TV. I see the fact opposite in real life.

You reply to threads without saging like a fucking retard.

Confirmed.

oh you crack me up
this raid must mean we're doing something right.

stop it

lelelelelel

Enjoy your ban once the mods wake up, leftypol kike.

B-but muh dik and muh muscle

I would ban you for bumping you fucking idiot