INCOMING RIOTS IN MINNESOTA

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/06/16/jeronimo-yanez-verdict-philando-castile/

WEED SMOKING NIGGER BTFO

CHIMPCON 4

Hoo boy, lads.
The cop who goodified Philando Castille not guilty on all charges. We are definitely going to see some shit tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
archive.is/p2JQZ
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/875824122626011136
heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-criminal-record-arrest-record-police-racial-profiling-criminal-history-rap-sheet-felon-crime-falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-facebook-live-video-watch-lavish-reynolds-diamond/
archive.is/4wtwd
patchdynamics.net/Right_Wing_Safety_Squad/p4320689_17088185.aspx
archive.fo/hWilK
pscp.tv/w/1OyKABpNlqOGb
heavy.com/news/2016/06/which-governor-endorsed-hillary-clinton-jerry-bown-bernie-sanders-vermont/
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyokqwlKb
livestream.com/unicornriot/yanezverdict
twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/875870838209343489
twitter.com/MicroMoist/status/875872972543799296
youtube.com/watch?v=ANj8yaXryPI
periscope.tv/w/1OdKryvpDvwxX?q=Yanez
periscope.tv/w/1OdKryvpDvwxX
twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/875883079327461377
pscp.tv/w/1YqxokjrZdZxv
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbYvOLbdxX
pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander_Research_and_Education_Center
cnn.com/specials/live-video-2?adkey=bn
hubrid54.bandcamp.com/album/prototype-2
bozena.eu/specifications-riot-new/
flightradar24.com/N115SP/dc2cdc4
pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzyrkXrLGv?q=philando
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the weather out there like? I want it to be nice and warm before the fire rises.

Please don't tease me. There hasn't been a proper riot since the election. If it lasts past midnight and you can see the fires from the next town over, then it's a proper riot.

Ay mang dems raysis yo. Shiiiiiiiiiit.

It's been too long since we've had one of these. So much antifa/alt-kike drama. I can't wait to get /comfy/ and watch a good old fashioned nog riot.

So what exactly happened there? Trying to figure out the situation

Let's get comfy and let's get this shit going, eh?

Some nigger got shot to death by a cop a while ago, his bottom-bitch started filming after he got shot. Its hard to tell exactly what went down from the video but he was legally carrying a handgun and supposedly told the cop he had a gun. The cop was a panic-stricken screaming mess in the video. His only legal defense was that they found marijuana in his blood and that he wouldn't have gotten shot if he wasn't a weed smoking degenerate. It's kinda shameful tbh. The cop fucked up for sure.

That being said, one less nigger so oh-fucking-well.

IT'S TOO PERFECT NOT TO HAVE IT BE THE BEGINNING

Hot and beautiful chimpout weather

(checked)
Jackpot trips confirm we're in for prime time monkeyshines tonight.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

The cop didn't fuck up in any way. That ideally is how every police interaction with subhumans should end.

Goddamnit, they're a bunch of cucked ethnic swedes. They won't fight back. For fucks sake, we're on the precipice of the race war here. We need them to chimp out somewhere that people will fight back.

Just enjoy tonight's chimpout once the streams start popping up.

Do you notice a pattern yet? With the Jews?

They put this out on a Friday?! Dis gon be gud

It's beautiful.

#JusticeForLance

Reminder that these men visited BLM, did nothing wrong, and got thrown in jail anyways (except Dan because he's asian).

Daily reminder to spam this everywhere

BLM's central premise that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

There's a lot more shit too. Remember that whites get longer sentences than niggers for the same crimes when prior convictions aren't accounted for.

and it's the 16th

What's up with spics killing niggers?

Thanks a lot, this does confirm the things I have seen so far.
Although over in burgerland I do see a reason for the police to panic in certain situations.

Spics are part European and thus it's instinctual.

Spics really, really hate niggers fir the most part.

They got fucking railroaded.
Literally their only crime was being rayciss in private text messages. Apparently you lose your right to self defense in this country if you're a white male racist shitlord. Also, the judge in that case was literally a communist activist in college.

Oh it goes deeper. She got her degree in soviet studies. They don't get more red than this sick cunt.

archive.is/p2JQZ

lol spics and niggers hate each other. Do you know that spics won the race war in Compton and LA and that's why there's such an exodus of niggers to certain areas lately? The niggers can't shoot for shit that's why I keep saying Trump is right about spics needing to go back because their white blood gave them accuracy makes then way more dangerous. But spics and niggers killing each other, who cares. Yanez is our new ZimZam for the moment.

mutts tend to fight over scraps.

Pick one, and only one.

Our self defense laws are better than any other white nation in the world, but they're still completely undermined.

For instance, apparently it doesn't count as self defense if you're KNOWINGLY going into a situation that's danger where you might need to defend yourself. It's easy to see how that's a catch-22. There have been plenty of cases where someone was deemed not to be operating under self defense because they had a gun on them, and having a gun on their person is an indication that they're apparently "looking for a fight".

Yeah, I get that they had shit opsec and shouldn't have made that video, but goddamnit that's not the point. Saying niggers are violent and that I have a gun in case I need to use it should NOT mean that if niggers attack me, I no longer have the right to defend myself

Should we help things along? Fire up those nig-nog twitter accounts?

Only spam this where white people will read it. Don't bother spamming it to niggers. We want them to chimp, not deescalate.

Exactly. Is it overlooked that the federal government specifically asks if the buyer of the firearm is a user of marijuana on the 4473? Or just blatantly ignored?

#MPLSLootCrew

Anyone mining nigger salt yet? Is Shaun King literally shaking yet?

In theory he didn't use marijuana when he filled out his 4473, or never filled out a 4473 because he bought it in a private sale. But his state doubtlessly has a law against concealed carry while under the influence of drugs, so either way it wasn't legal.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

There are two more coming up soo iirc one in kansas and one in boston

waiting for this shitskin

HELLO YOU WANTED SALT?

Oh another you say?

I'm not feeling it yet Mr. Krabbs

GIVE ME MORE

MORE YOU SAY??

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LET THE INTERNET BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OH DON'T MIND IF I DO!

(checked)
Dubs wills it

You have to wait a few more hours, everybody is getting their signs and making sure they know who's responsible for looting which phones and gaming consoles.

TARIQ HAS SPOKEN

It's like I'm floating in the kike sea. More please.

WE TALKIN RIOTS NOW BOIS

Fucking whites in that first picture who are helping them, absolutely disgusting.

fucking summerfags

Why is it that Black Lives Matter rallies around the criminal delinquents of their race and not the ones who refrain from committing crime?

Why do all these niggers keep going for the das raycis when it was a spic come on his last name is fuckin yanez

which ones are those?

Because Black Lives Matter are criminals and delinquents themselves.

When they find a black who doesn't commit crime maybe they will

(((whites)))

The uniform overrides the skin color.

Man I miss my time at that gravel pit.

Criminals empathize with criminals.

Spooks get wasted; it iz wha dey du.

More salt, but I can't handle the autism much more.

I bet a nigger made that.

The summer of +2 is already looking good.

True, good point user.

Get a rifle and get ready. You'll be comfy as fuck fighting libs.

This isn't gonna be some faggot riot, Trump might send in the national guard.

It's the perfect storm. The good thing (and I mean the only good thing) about the possibility of a hispanic population (they are the fastest growing minority group) replacing whites in the USA is that unlike civil whites, hispanics have literally no reason to be kind to blacks. Niggers will be BTFO all over again and they will get nothing not even a fucking scrap.

don't tease me like this user

Honestly, I'm surprised there are niggers in Minnesota.

They import them by the boatload

And it gets better. The guys in are honest to God communist-cultists. Bob Avakian's Revolutionary Communist Party is a Great leader type of communism that is third worldist in outlook, basically meaning that Whites in every country are a member of the upper class and cannot be part of the revolution unless they destroy themselves. This guy is Jim Jong-Il levels of crazy, and his supports are worse. Could be a fun night.

Fuck you, I saved it ages ago during the meme war.

Quite possibly the worst kind of niggers too. Muslim Somali niggers.

This is going to be good.

Fuck. Purge that shit. I have to deal with Haitian niggers down here and if the Somali niggers are anything like those, then I feel your feels.

Isn't that cute. They're acting like they have jobs.

Ohh nice, been a while since the last chimpout

Solid hype created by Philando's mom. She just gave the go ahead. Lets see if they hear her call.

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/875824122626011136

LET'S FUCKING GO

Checked and kek'd

We're overdue so I expect this one to be bad. Everyone I know in the shitties is loading mags and checking their equipment now.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Don't be a racist user. Somalians are upstanding pillars of their communities and are doing wonders to the local economy. And they bring so much great food and culture!

If anyone's there, be sure to get video/pics of any traitors on their side.

Are jews really traitors?

niggers are really lazy.

What time zone is this chip out going to be happening in?

It really bothers me that these commies don't understand that to niggers who live in their shithole black part of town all white faces look the same. I can't wait for the day when they turn on them like the feral dogs that they are.

I mean come on man, at least try

Keep it coming, I hope they riot oh boy do I hope so. It's better than anything on television and it redpills the hell out of people. Plus every time there is a riot new memes are made and old ones refined. Truely a beutiful thing to see.

Central (CST/GMT-6)

(heiled)
7pm: show up to BLM rally to see if I get muh dik sucked by whyte gurls and steal some shit
Such is life for the groid.

The ones who promote Zionism and the Greater Israel project. Your average Jew is not a problem, granted the second they turn to zionism you have an issue, so make of that what you will.

I don't see a traitor, just a rat.

Got 2 hours to get comfy before the "protests" start. The chimpening will happen after sundown.

You mean stole, right?

Someone tol' him dat seatbelts save lives.

We miss you too.

Are there any groups organizing counter-action to blm's planned chimpout?
I'd go there with allies.

=HE LUH DIS CITY==

Ask pic related how that worked out.

You can detect TJC in someone's blood months after they actually smoked, it doesn't necessarily mean they were intoxicated at the time.

*THC

no OP
at the worst thats gonna be a category 2.5, but more likely a category 2 chimpout
and its not chimpcon, its category x chimpout

CONSULT THE OFFICIAL CHIMPOUT ADVISORY GUIDE IF YOU LIVE IN MINNESOTA

You should treat them like enemies, then. Because rats eat your shit and then you're fucked later.

Good point but I just wouldn't want to get swallowed up in the sea of black.
It's straight bullshit that this shit always goes on uncontested by the local white populace.
The only opposition is police, but the police are there to keep the peace, not make a statement.

IMMINENT

toppest kek

DAY OF THE ROPE
THE FUTURE IS OURS

DAILY REMINDER

>heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-criminal-record-arrest-record-police-racial-profiling-criminal-history-rap-sheet-felon-crime-falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-facebook-live-video-watch-lavish-reynolds-diamond/
>archive.is/4wtwd

In Ramsey County, where Castile lived, Castile had the following traffic offenses on his record, according to a search of Minnesota criminal and petty court records:

1. Violate instr permit – dismissed
2. No proof of insurance – guilty
3. Basic speed – guilty
4. Driving after suspension – dismissed
5. No proof of insurance – guilty
6. No seat belt use – dismissed
7. No proof of insurance – guilty
8. Impede traffic – dismissed
9. No Minnesota driver’s license – amended charge guilty
10. Driving after suspension of driver’s license – Convicted
11. No proof of insurance – dismissed
12. No proof of insurance – convicted
13. Driving after revocation – Dismissed
15. Driving after suspension – Dismissed
16. No proof of insurance – guilty
17. Speeding – dismissed
18. Driver’s license – failure to obtain new – dismissed
19. Muffler required – dismissed
20. Driving after revocation – guilty
21. Operation of motor vehicle after loss of license prohibited – dismissed
22. Dangerous public road/water – convicted
23. Driving after revocation – convicted
24. No proof of insurance – dismissed
25. Driving after revocation – convicted
26. Seat belt violation – dismissed
27. Driving after revocation – convicted
28. Proof on insurance – Dismissed
29. Driving after revocation – convicted
30. Driving after revocation – convicted
31. Driving after revocation – convicted
32. Seat belt required – convicted
33. Seat belt required – convicted
34. Driving after revocation – convicted
35. Driving after revocation – convicted
36. Driving after revocation – convicted
37. Driving after revocation – convicted
38. Driving after revocation – convicted
39. Driving after revocation – convicted
40. Stop/stand/park vehicle at any place where official signs prohibit stopping – convicted
41. Expired registration – dismissed
42. Snow emergency parking restrictions – convicted
43. Stop/stand/park vehicle on any street/ally, at the same location, for more than 48 consecutive hours – convicted
44. Abandon motor vehicle on any public/private property without consent – convicted
45. Stop/stand/park vehicle on any street/ally, at the same location, for more than 48 consecutive hours – convicted

In Dakota County, he also had some traffic offenses:

46. Driving after suspension – guilty

In Hennepin County, Castile had these violations:

47. Driving after revocation – convicted
48. Display altered/fictitious insurance card – dismissed
49. Driving after revocation – convicted
50. Seat belt required – dismissed
51. Uninsured vehicle – convicted
52. Driving after revocation – dismissed
53. Seat belt required – dismissed
54. Impromper display original plate – convicted
55. Seat belt required – convicted

There were two drug incidents listed on Castile’s record, but both were listed as dismissed by the court system:

1. Possess marijuana in motor vehicle – dismissed
2. Drugs – possess over 1.4 grams of marijuana in motor vehicle – dismissed

Din. Du. Nuffin.

They did the right thing for the situation. Fucking niggers were going to stab Lance and probably beat him to death when they got him on the ground before he pulled. Granted they never should have gone but memes are dreams…

DIN. DU. NUFFINS

I say do your part, watch the streams, let them implode and damage themselves on camera then help the local LEO dox the violent and the looters.

Let them riot. It only hurts themselves and their image. If you want to get a group together for your own suburb or neighborhood then good on you for being proactive, but these nigs rarely ever leave their own hoods during this. If they do get out of control they might aim for the richer business sector rather then the housing areas. Remember, the police don't have an obligation to help you.

Someone remind me: Was this the one with the sister that talked about taking this shit to the suburbs, or the one whose family called all White people devils?

TIME FOR RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS TONIGHT!

no that was milwaukee

Good enough for legal work.

GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM, NIGGER.
Telling on behalf of EVERY YOUNG WHITE MALE AND PERSON OF NON-MUD COLORATION.

RWSS dubs activation accepted

Checked and keked.

Soros is no longer funding the BLM niggers, especially after one of them murdered that kid in Texas. They have to riot on their own dime.

Checked for they've all started to bleed together.

A virtue signaler retweeted this gobbledygook.

"Because of the racial imaginary white men have forced upon us"… what? Racial imaginary white men? From the context, I think he meant to write "imagery", but "imaginary white men" fits well in this context because the cop who shot Philando Castile wasn't even white.

I think

Wow, niggers in America really don't know anything about africa.

MINNESOTA ANONS STAY SAFE

It just blows my mind that scarcella got convicted, but then again, it's MN. If he would have waited maybe 10 seconds longer before he drew, he probably would have walked away without any charges.

That would be doing 'my part', but I am located here in the twin cities. My part should be proportional to what is realistically achievable. i.e. showing in person.
The only problem is logistics, as I am still isolated as NatSoc, because I have not made the appropriate connections yet.

Why the fuck is there one in Kansas?

Fucking kill this scum

I need one for my backpack. Where can I get one?

Eh. He probably is still funding them, just not as directly as he was previously. Now it will go through several shell organizations before the money reaches them - but you can be damn sure he's still funding them.

TALCUM X HAS SPOKEN

Maybe we'll get a full blown Chimpening to perhaps wake them the fuck up.

Oh shit, we might get Jim reporting from the scene.

Bro, niggers in American don't know much of anything about much of anything.

Fucking lightbulbs.

I got the pick from here. They have alot of meme patches and even a few Holla Forums ones. Guy who owns the site says he won't be around for two weeks but you can still order.
patchdynamics.net/Right_Wing_Safety_Squad/p4320689_17088185.aspx
archive.fo/hWilK

Wew lad… I know she's on our side, or at least it appears that way, but still, fucking wew.

yeah me too, while we back where many of those faggots came from are deporting ALL somalis
They are fucking importing them
Look they tried this shit here, all you get is some monkeys that can't yield a blade for shit, can't accomplish ANYTHING, can't fucking work, can only chew khat and smoke hashish all day
Sorry, you all are going home
Damn I have this vid from their demo last nov when it got official, but where…
Somalis are too stupid to protest, so ofc the few SJW cucks we have here did it.
This is how you do it, regardless that those people should be gassed or not. which they should

REAL drums, no screeching, I can't explain until I find and cut the vid.
First time ever in modern history
Citizenship or not, you're going home

They don't care, when niggers get shot by Mexicans, Koreans, or other niggers, they always blame white people and then innocent whites end up in danger because the media intentionally tries to get niggers as angry as they can. Niggers are the foot soldiers, Jews are the commanders in the bunkers. That hasn't changed for almost 100 years.

I take it back.

well, it is Friday…not that it matters much to jobless groids

I swear twitter is full of non-whites completely. They're all either kikes, muds or goys.

The only actual Europeans must be talking in different languages or hanging somewhere else.

We should drege up those old nigga network accounts and try to guilt trip some liberals for not doing enough.

There's a reason twitter is having a hard time staying solvent…

yeah, the gun had nothing to do with it

Confirmed.

there are Federal subsidies to provide internet to the "poor", plus the twatter bot swarm is thoroughly 'diversified' to artificially inflate their numbers/presence

fucking checked

Anyone who is resisting police after FIFTY-FIVE violations is not a law abiding citizen.
doesn't matter leftycuck. the world is a better place with one fewer shiftless nigger.

Saved. Thanks based user.

he was sitting in the car dipshit
he started making spastic nigger movements they make anytime you ask them to do something

Niggers want to burn down their deep blue city? I'll pay for some gasoline.

THERE'S A "RALLY" HAPPENING TONIGHT AT THE STATE CAPITOL

pscp.tv/w/1OyKABpNlqOGb
This stream isn't live, but the streamer says that he will be in about an hour.

BURN THE CAPITOL TO THE GROUND

heavy.com/news/2016/06/which-governor-endorsed-hillary-clinton-jerry-bown-bernie-sanders-vermont/

I'm disappointed Holla Forums.
I expected someone to have posted the chimp from Beyond Good and Evil 2 by now…This is a chimpout thread, after all.

I hope you fuckers that stilll have a twatter to spare are egging them on.

when youre severely learning challenged, its best to keep your fucking mouth shut so you dont say anything retarded

because even they know there is no such thing as a based nigger, you fucking cuck.

fuck you

Do not fucking remind me. 15 years I waited for answers and we get a fucking prequel.

He said he had a gun and proceeded to reach for it after being told not to do so. Not only was a nigger goodified but that nigger was goodified on solidly legal grounds. I cant wait til the next one happens.

Real niggaz don't care about da wyte man's lawz n shiieeeet

MORE SALT

you dont seem to be bothered by the fact the original game was bordering on libshit propaganda when it came out

I didn't care, I was a kid and it was fun.

Top kek

DIS GONNA BE GOOD IM GOING TO RUN A FEW ERRANDS BEFORE CHIMPOUT MABEY GRILL STEAKS FRIDAY NIGHT CHIMPOUT WOW IT COULD LAST ALL WEEKEND NATIONAL GUARD WHEN ?

No, THC goes away from the bloodstream at most two days after you finished consuming. If you're a heavy user, it might show up in your urine a month or two later if you stop and you're a fatass who does nothing all day. It can be detected in hair follicles for a very long time however.

Not an argument

not blood but urine, general rule is 30 days. You notice you get your smelling sense back. It varies from person to person and how much you smoke

See Zimmerman.

WOW IT'S GONNA HAPPEN 😃🐸 kek
REMEMBER TO FILL YOU'RE BATH TUBS UP WITH WATER FOR WHEN THEY CUT OFF UTILITYS SHIT MIGHT HIT THE FAN BROTHERS TAP WATER MAY HAVE CHEMICALS IN IT BUT ITS BETTER THEN DEHYDRATION OR YOU COULD TRADE IT TO THIRSTY WAISTLANDERS COME MONDAY STAY VIGALENT did i spell vigalent right ?sory for the typos

damn dem wyat debils…
and the mom said she hopes he dies tonight! racist coons

Hahaha, stupid boon.
Hahahahahahaha.

Are their any livestreams up yet? Should be getting close to that time.

LIKE UH SAYED!

Does Cuck Commander still stream all the happening streams at once? Aside from his annoying voice, it was a comfy stream.

come on get this shit rolling.

It'll probably be another 2+ hours before anything happens

Den how we gettin ar welfare paymenz?
How my chilluns ppose to eat?

Let's get some hype anyways

sides are gone

All niggers need to die. All potheads need to die. The cop fucked up in no way.

(check'd)

GIVE A CHIMPOUT N A O

Then it's a perfect time for them to
COME HOME, BLACK MAN!

Further proof that the seat belt is another invention by the white man to oppress the black man. Along with the computer, cotton gin, peanut butter and stop lights.

Man it's been so long without a proper chmpout. Should I expect a good one tonight?

We should sell blacks in America back into slavery in Africa. It would be moral to crush their victim status by dealing slavery again to them tenfold.

Got a temp ban from twitter for shitting on their manufactured trend.

Everything is ripe for a proper Lootmas.

Did I do okay?

A realization…

This will be the first chimpout under President Trump

Do they really think (No - They don't think, but it's a figure of speech) they'll be able to riot and loot and get away with it like they were able to under Obama? This chimpout will be more than random looting and destruction, we very well may get to see the foot come down on them this time.

Anything happening yet?
Streams? Large crowds of niggers with baseball bats?

You sure? I could have sworn there's been a couple chimpouts between now and when Trump first got sworn in.

They might get good gibs tonight. Tomorrow will be a different story when the National Guard shows up.

Depends on the rest of the content your account has posted, of course. Niggers won't check, but leftists will.

do you really think this will charlotte or milwaukee-tier? i thought this thread was just shitposting

A picture of nice parks and office towers is an appeal to white people. American Blacks need to know what gibs they're going to get.

No chimpouts. Had a near chimpout in Tulsa over that broad that ventilated the nigger, but nothing over a Cat. 1.5.
The rest of the "chimpouts" were just commiefags autistically screeching over muh freeze peach.

The only way we lose is if niggers are kept on the leash.

Well it's 7pm. Of course, being niggers they can't even start their riots on time. We might need to call in bomb threats to fried chicken restaurants in St Paul, get things started.

I trigger leftists on a daily basis, so it probably won't go far.

(checked)
Yes. They got the blessing of the sheboon queen who lost her son and are all riled up. 900 niggers and cucks are scheduled to assemble out there tonight.

Look here lads, judges continually dismiss charges to save that spic from prison time and bump him up to the point where cops start treating him as a habitual offender level

They either water it down and convict him for 1 thing or simply dismiss it if it had gotten repeat offender status.

#4 Dismissed Misdemeanor in Minnesota
#9 Dismissed Misdemeanor in Minnesota
#11 prevented charge through conviction for 1 charge#12
#13 Dismissed Misdemeanor in Minnesota
#15 Dismissed Misdemeanor in Minnesota
#18 Dismissed Misdemeanor in Minnesota
#21 easily proven gross misdemeanor = 1 year in jail - DISMISSED! This is a Felony in some states!

This guy should have been in jail at #21 and all the other misdemeanors would not have happened and his prison time would have been in the interest of public safety.

This guy should have been in prison already and be listed as a repeat offender and taken off the streets at #21. Imagine if this fuck had killed someone in his car. These are the type of fuckheads who drive off after a accident.

Where do i see this for white males? So much for that supposed 'white male privilege'.

Haha, blacks act like cops or humans don't have a reason to be edgy around the city ground ape

STREAMS ARE BEGINNING TO POP UP

pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyokqwlKb
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyokqwlKb
pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyokqwlKb

HIT "H" TO REMOVE ANNOYING PERISCOPE OVERLAY

Goddamn it, I want a chimpout, not virtue signalling.

Yeah, but you can't just throw a nigger in jail for everything.
The thing is that it costs a fuckton of money for their room and board in prison. And when they get out, they just go back to robbing and raping.
If he was in jail, he would be alive (probably) today and you'd be paying for 3 hots and a cot and his AIDS medication.
This is a clear win.

Nevermind. Niggers are screeching at their white allies on Periscope.

FTFY

)checked)
Patience. Holla Forumsfuscoius say, "When sun sets on niggers back, you must brace for an attack."

TONIGHT'S GONNA BE THE NIGHT

ANGRY GROID YELLING INTO A MIC! WE ARE GETTING A CAT 3 AT LEAST!

Thread theme.

Oh, cool. I didn't know that. Thanks.

STREAM?

Star Tribune on FB has some other angles, there are a shitload of people there

pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyokqwlKb

I hope he gets his shit stole.

The rally is supposed to begin now. Streams should be starting up. I'll post links if I can find any decent ones.

You are a nigger for shilling your twatter this much But you are a funny nigger

Kek irl
Checked
Capture the flag was fun we should do it again some time

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE WHITES DOING BLACK POWER FISTS?

Is this how Koko sounded when her kitten died?

Lawdy lawd, dey merder ma fren

Beaner moving everyone off his steps.

Fucking race traitors.

sad, bad, cry

hahaha, no tearful Kang Nigger and his Attorney General to stir shit up further and hand out the gibs. A terrible injustice.

He's right, king nigger was indeed president shit.

LIVE
NIGGER IS CRYING LIKE A BITCH LOL

pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyokqwlKb

I have a sudden urge to crack a whip.

Yea well it's been a slow day. I'm looking forward to triggering a niggering.

That spic is getting fired up early. Better save some of that spice for later, paco.

Fire up stream, first thing I see are White cucks swaying to negro spirituals. Jeezus.

Does anyone have the chimpout bingo cards?

Oh shit that's right haha, so will AG Sessions award that officer with a hunting trophy or something? Will he have Philando's lips mounted as a prize?

You missed the crying and screaming silverback mourning his friend.

I've never met a single white person that uses twitter. Not once.

Isn't liberal guilt just wonderful kekekeke!

This Periscope cuck sounds like Shia. I'm having flashbacks to my time in Astoria.

PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE A CHIMPOUT BIGGER THAN ANY PREVIOUS ONE

I've heard it shows up again for fatties that suddenly start losing weight. Because THC is fat soluble so when you start losing fat, it gets dumped into your blood again.

WE'RE GETTING OUR CHIMPOUT TONIGHT!

If this thing takes off and it's bigger than any previous one, it will span several states and many large cities. It will be a mini DOTR. And it will be glorious.

It's a log scale, dude, cat 3 is huge. Gonna take more than one amplified negro.

race war now

Another livestream but its the unicorn faggot.

THEY DONT GET NO PEACE

Does the NTA guy still do streams? That guy is a faggot too, but he's better than Unicorn faggot.

I like the periscope so far. It is really close to the chimps and it is nice and close to the angry gorilla troop.

You have a new follower, but i dont expect your account will be around for long at the rate you're going

Boy oh boy I hope those white cucks get enriched.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA

CRY NIGGER CRY
twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/875870838209343489

Is anyone here now in the habit of fueling up their vehicle on Friday evenings just in case there is a happening?

I see they've got their icon of St. Philandro up. Are they going to put it in an imitation gold frame with some costume jewelry inlays? Carry that shit in a procession to the EBT office and pray for more gibs.

S H U T I T D O W N

what the fuck

IF IF IF IF IF IF

These niggers don't need a particular day of the week to chimp, but Fridays do always seem to be good chimp times.

Periscope guy is triggered. Keep it going Holla Forums.

I just keep the Glock and AR loaded and the glock nearby at all times.

Definitely premium timing. Early summer, Juneteenth days away, a Friday night.

…and so the white man invents FLIR and night vision.

I wish I could toss some firecrackers into that crowd.

I think Trump needs to stop this bullshit under budget and ahead of schedule. Does anyone object to him dropping a MOAB on these niggers?

Periscope guy is a white male hahahaha

If you're referring to unicorn riot, they're a gaggle of faggots from the last year's chimpouts.

Nah Unicorn Semen uses Livestream. Periscope cuck is a fucking white cuck that sounds a little like Shia.

They brought some baby chimps for the libtards.

I wonder, do they have the required permits to meet in front of a government building like this?

Nogs can't create, only destroy.

This bitch has HIV, look at her/it

Hey look, a triggered nigger

"boots on the ground, we here to shut this shit down" and sunset isn't even for an hour and a half

They bring their kids to all of these things, user. There hasn't been one that I've seen without small children present.

Are we witnessing the start of HWNDU season whatever?

SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN

Fake outrage. No chimpout tonight

twitter.com/MicroMoist/status/875872972543799296

How long until nightfall? They're not going to chimp properly until the sun goes down.

I refuse to check these.

Guess they're going to loot Toys R Us.

Time to get more strains from Tyrell and Davarius.

Is that some sort of hybrid Purpa Drank that kid's holding?

We are getting our Cat. 3 tonight. All Holla Forumsacks in Minnesota get the fuck out now.

Bring on the happenings

Aw fuck, you're probably right. We're well past the memetic inflection point. The question is, does twitter hashtags make a good proxy for what the crowd gathered in meatspace is feeling?

Can we trick the niggers into attacking CNN? Can we blame CNN for not covering the story well enough and beat the kike at his own tricks by using niggers to tear down the MSM?

For you to fuck off!

Man your twitters. Blame Shaun King too.

Yes

This stream keeps freezing on me for some reason. I really don't see anything happening anyway.

Wait until the sun sets.

kek, dead nigger fatigue

Listen to their chimp screeches for now. Night will fall soon.

checking Holla Forumsfucious dubs

Periscope is absolute dog shit. Are there any better streams?

CNN, Shaun King, Tareeq Nashid should be blamed for not doing enough for the community

Should be about 2 hours

Can't wait.

It's an Arizona tea brand lime rickey.
Literally the most niggerish thing you can possibly drink.

Why would the nogs threaten to attack the press/anyone recording? It's not like they're about to commit felonies tonight, right?

I'm waiting. I've been hearing that Soros stopped funding these coons, that's why a lot of the wind has been taken out of their sails and obviously given to Antifa. I really want to see a chimpout under the new administration.

If dubs we get the next LA riots

That periscope feed is hilarious. Naming all the brothas and sistas that came out for the protest.

SOMEONE SHOULD ASK THEM TO NAME THEIR FATHERS!!!

what were the details of this? they kinda tend to bleed together after a while.

Holy shit

>pscp.tv/w/1lPKqyokqwlKb
lotsa lefties in here just waiting to be triggered…

I'm just lashing out right now

THE FIRE RISES!

Putin approves

FOX 10 doing their thing, for what that's worth

Fuuuuck.

DAMN SON

always a good time for a chimpout

checked

lol fat white woman and her beau

That usually doesn't happen.
Maybe they'll turn on and kill the libshits.

check'd

dubs confirm chimp out is on its way.
NIGHTFALL

Not a huge crowd but not too small either.

Press H on periscope streams to turn off the gay hearts, runs a little better

What I would give for someone to steal the mic and play some Shadilay or Gas Gas Gas.

Checked

The stream I was watching ended, is there another one up?

Saved. Thanks for posting, user.

Watching the feed again. I'm just amazed the concrete didn't give out under all of those rotund black bodies.

You're god damn right you're not

chanting "Minnesota not so nice"

and

This chimpout is going to be great. They still don't get it that no one really gives a fuck about them because they, as a whole, are fucking worthless.

Anyone else having trouble with Unicorn Semen's stream? Shit is choppy as fuck.

We are gonna have a long night…

Here's the template I made for the *simian screeching*. I got a hunch it's going to get used a lot more often this summer.

Oh kek, how you tug on my heartstrings; surely there will be no chimpout tonight but tomorrow starts at midnight

Not just you, it started fucking up for me as well

Mine's not even playing one bit. It's just frozen like this, I'm going to look on Twitter to see if I can't find another stream.

Yes.
Critical mass will be reached.
BLM! BLM!

We're missing the fat white lesbian and the nogs screech.

I wish I could hear what that guy is shouting, he's mad as fuck

Probably something about fuck yt.

It started playing now for me, but no sound. I see some nig up there yelling something. Looks like amateur hour for any old coon that wants to get up and pretend to be Malcom X for a few minutes.

what about noses?
OY VEY

why not png

also fuck niggers

That is one large sheboon with the mic now.

No officer

She ain't going anywhere.

New stream

periscope.tv/w/1OdKryvpDvwxX?q=Yanez

Shitty Periscope but it has sound.
periscope.tv/w/1OdKryvpDvwxX

Let's make sure we race war with style though.

That looks ripe for a nail bomb.

I mean, uh, how brave those folks are to be protesting like good Americans.

Imagine a world without the whole bottom row.

Why not watch the chimpouts with the cute girl?

legit, thank you

Sheboon gun steal sum diapers and formula tonight.

oh shit dude, if one of them detonates a nail bomb in the US, DOTR is guaranteed.

vibranium?

Buddy, go make nice with the lady. This isn't the big one. Remember, riots are fun but children are the future.

jpg is just the default when I export out of GIMP. I cleaned it up a little and exported a png just for you user.

woops, thought my embed was gone.

If dubs, religion of peace strikes the crowd soon.

(((Someone))) wrote a speech for her.

Great documentary. One wonders what that insanity would have looked like if Jodorowsky hadn't spent half of his generous budget in pre-production.

Ripe for a thermobaric bomb tbqh

No shit, there is no way that this lip simian came up with this speech all by itself.

They should have had faith and just ridden to completion, we'd have a beautiful work of art to appreciate.

And 'muh dick'.

vibranium doesn't work without melanin, the other cosmic substance

I hate pretentious niggers. They have the fucking facts in front of their faces, by watching how 100% nigger countries are shitholes.

That's not enough for a riot, and the news happened to fast to get organized. You're going to need some serious media shilling over the next few days to get them hyped up. News will do a quick pass to check for any spontaneous chimpouts and if there aren't any you won't hear about this anymore. I think the media learned their lesson from Ferguson and Baltimore. People are looking for a reason to start shooting anyone connected with the press. They're walking lightly.

I hope I'm wrong though. I want to watch niggers burn their own shit down again.

wedapeepo

I hope they don't steal my PS4

wee da peepo

nigs say dumb this, thats a given.
the worst part is that tweet got like 30k likes

Someone teach these niggers what murder means.

Would've been the first super huge blockbuster.

What's great is that Jodorowsky just heard a friend talking about the book, then told some producers he wanted to direct the movie, without having read the book first.

Yeah, it's Georgeball Z all over again. Just goes to show no matter what you do there's no appeasing niggers. The only solution is a final solution.

Bet that computer art wasn't done by niggers either.

(those trips)
Don't tell that to Comey, or he'll take that as affirmation that you want them to steal it

this stream seems to be working again

You'd think they'd know by now, considering how often they do it.

DinduBall Z: The Philando saga

tl:dr - normies in minnesota hate these faggots. Most of them live in the subburbs, safe from the niggers. I.E. north minneapolis vs anoka.

They physically cannot leave the cities, and part of the normalfags love it when they riot, because they get to be paid a very large amount per hour to clean it up.

Who is this Richard Simmons looking nigger?

I once asked if blocking the streets was illegal in the chat and then got banned instantly because DAS RACIS

Like likes Like. They use criminals because they hurt whitey, because he blacky and hurt whitey.

THEY refuse to live in peace.
All they want is to kill white people.
They all need to be killed.
Black people are Satan's people.
there's nothing genuine about them, even when they pretend to cry for their "fallen brothas"
They just want to defile everything.
They want us dead and want to muh dik our women before killing them too.

Somebody please photoshop Philando's face on Frieza or Cell's body

Dont ironically shitpost as a nigger here.

I love Jodorowsky. Just finished reading Royal Blood and I know some people hate it, but I'm glad I bought it. Holy Mountain has some of the most amazing visuals. The man is a visionary and needs to design natsoc propoganda for us.

Best stream?
Any chimping yet?

IT BEGINS!

They're about to find out it isn't their streets

Let them evolve another 250,000 years and they might independently discover the wheel. Maybe.

unless you're gonna make it clear you're actually making fun of them because, that was just illegible and could easily be a niggerpost.

Whats the good channel (link) to watch it on?

Unicorn Semen stream.

It's always funny to me seeing dumb niggers talk about "without whitey" shit because without white people they'd all be dying in Africa killing each other over who gets what part of ubuntu's brain matter to eat and get a prion from

Is the sundown?

FOX 10 Phoenix

Post your streams lads. Thanks in advance.

Philando's mom hyping people up on a facebook stream

twitter.com/TheeCurrentYear/status/875883079327461377

Not yet but they're going to march to the university and a bunch of other places. Large roving band of minorities and cucks.

So what did this philando guy do?

Inciting riots is a crime

He probably would design propaganda for us. His entire career seems to be a big middle finger to Hollywood. Definite Shtetl of Mettle type.

Report to local PD for inciting a riot.

We got Lawyer's Guild faggots out there. There will be arrests tonight.

Nuffin

he reached for a gun in front of a cop while hopped up on the reefer

All these streams suck, periscope is bullshit

What next, is she going to beat up family members for profiting from her son's death?

man, if niggers actually cared about there own as much as they pretend to on camera they wouldn't have nearly as many problems.

OH SHIT THE MARCH HAS STARTED

It always the White man's fault of course. Obviously there were thousands of nigger Mendeleev's, Linnaeus' and Newtons squatting in the bush, planning the great African leap forward when evil Whitey appeared and ruined it all.

OH SHIT
Do I see teepee niggers dancing in the background?

Her getting arrested would probably just make her a martyr and intensify the chimpening.

Win win situation if I've ever seen one.

I work early tomorrow, but I'll want to see what this great ape decides to do.

Please, for my sake get some great action of the nigger riots. Thank all of you.

Is there a drinking game for this kind of shit?

Any drums yet? Orcs love drums

Anyone know if this chimp received a ghetto lottery payout from the city over her dead sprog?

What's the deal with the vests?

that man is so dysgenic looking

Hi-vis, they'll probably take them off when the rioting starts, note everyone there has a mask

I guess this is why they call it niggertech

I've forgotten how /comfy/ summer can be.

so low energy

The proper nomenclature is Uruk-Hai

I'm sure this is just a fashion statement.

dude, do you remember how /comfy/ July of last year was?

wew

smart phones are the worst invention ever.
We gotta go back to flips and get these god damn niggers OFF of our internet.
They wouldnt be on the internet at all if it weren't for smart phones.

Are those knee pads or tears?
Wait, is he holding a fucking revolver?

Several of these shootings that BLM has nogged about weren't even done by white cops. They still blame whitey. SJWs in general will do this just to flex their memetic muscles. If you pull back the curtain, you'll find some hook-nosed Jew pressing buttons.

Reported for using a racial slur against orcs. Tolerance is the greatest virtue of a thriving society.

(Checked)

so he can blend in with the hair dyed cat lady SJWs

they wouldnt be on the internet at all if it weren't for the smart phones they stole from others
FTFY.

He's doing the old finger guns
Wouldn't be surprised if he got shot too for being a fucking imbecile
And yeah, rips

looks like they're blocking an intersection

Blacks just want to harm whites.
We cannot live with these animals any longer.

chimping out big time

A lot of them just woke up a couple hours ago. Wait until they get drunk.

They've changed their chant.
It used to be "The people, united, will never be divided."
Now it's "The people, united, will never be defeated."

tears, negative on the revolver, guy appears to be leading the entire crowd. I'm sure these masks are for the pollution.

When Tray-Tray was gunned down, everyone wore hoodies and carried skittles at the protests. Why aren't these niggers wearing seat belts and corn rows?

I only saw whites wearing them, so my guess was that they're marking themselves as selfhating allies so they don't get chimped on.

SUNSET IN 20

It's cute when they think they're people.

Jesus Christ, that's fucking sad. Imagine being that much of a cuck?

Asians aren't white

At this point what difference does it make?
Uruk-hai, superpredators, too-may-toh, too-mah-toh

MORE STREAMS
pscp.tv/w/1YqxokjrZdZxv
pscp.tv/w/1eaKbYvOLbdxX

Anyone catch it? I think we can have fun messing with that guy.

IT BEGINS.

NOGS BETTER NOT RIOT TONIGHT GO TO JAIL ON FRIDAY YOU WON'T GET OUT UNTIL MONDAY THEY ARE GOING TO MISS FATHERS DAY

Idea
In MLK's I have a dream shit, he says "I hope my children will be judged not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character"
We could meme MLK as some kind of black hating white supremacist, or just turn their propoganda against them

You're a funny guy.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THERE'S A LOT

Whats everyone listening to while waiting for chimpout?

kek

It's the hacker known as Anomalous.

I hope the UR faggots get mugged tonight.

I wonder how the journalists at Fox10 Phoenix feel about being the go to stream for a bunch of racists?

We r anunymos, n sheeeiiiit

link?

YOU MUST SPAWN ADDITIONAL OVERLORDS

WE RELIGION OF PEACE NOW

Considering Kinsey is gone, they probably dont enjoy it too much.

I'm pretty sure they're already branded as racists anyway

He had a doctorate so I'd imagine most niggers already think he's an uncle Tom.

LET
IT
BEGIN

Now that you mention MLK, I never really bothered reading about that guy beyond "he fought for nigger rights". What is the redpilled TL;DR about him?
t. not a Burger

Truck of Peace!
Truck of Peace!

Oh no, hackers on steroids have interbred with golliwogs

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?!?

It's a bunch of whites. The nigger to white ratio hasn't reached chimpout threshold yet.

He hired underage prostitutes several times despite being married.
In other words, he was a nigger.

Now that I would pay to see

We need a based Subaru.

IF DUBS THE RELIGION OF PEACE ARRIVES TONIGHT

Thank you, pretty fucking hilarious

I been watching this for a couple of hours and haven't seen a single cop yet.

If dubs, the religion of pizza turns the rioters to pepperoni

Communist subversive nigger who was a product of the Highlander school just like Rosa Parks.

They already think MLK was a pro-white race traitor. They've been calling him an uncle Tom for years.

>yet

I've seen lights flashing off in the distance. They're keeping their distance and blocking off traffic. I think they're letting do their shit until they start fucking with traffic heavy.

Quick, let's go destroy our own neighborhoods!!!
That'll teach why peepoh

GET FUCKING COMFY BOYS
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT FOR SOME GRADE A HAPPENINGS

Yeah, I can see that happening. Hopefully they'll find a nice busy intersection or freeway to camp out in and well get to see the gas deployed.

Cops won't give a shit until white people are attacked. If it's just niggers nigging on nigs, the cops will shrug and go back to their coffee and smokes.

I really hope they don't steal my PS4
Its all I got at home you dumb niggers and half the games are in a language you can't even read

DO NOT DOUBT THE DUBS

MN cops are super cucked.
They'll probably let the niggers over-run and trample them.

no, that's not enough user we need napalm of peace

wew

HE WUZ A GOOD KANG AN SHIEET!

English?

Hope you got to play Bloodborne before your system got pinched.

Fucking White cucks make me sick

Live Feeds I have going right now: pscp.tv/w/1eaKbYvOLbdxX

Probably moonspeak

what's wrong with bloodborne now?
polite sage

Hopefully more niggers show up and enrich them.

Not quite accurate

>spic kills nigger
>whitey's fault

wow

I guess we Georgeball Z again.

Remember that no matter what you do for niggers, they will never see reason. Always opt for a final solution.

Well, I don't know what the neighborhood they're marching in is like. I wouldn't want to inadvertently hurt white businesses or anything like that. If it's just another nog hood, then fuck it. Torch the pawn shops and weave stores.

They make niggers sick too.
Which is going to be hilarious when they finally turn on them.

WHERE ARE YOU JIM?
WE NEED YOU

Nothing.
Arguably the best game on the system.

there's also this stream
pscp.tv/w/1YpKknvVmXdxj

ya spic supremacy is alive and well in this country my dude

HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ ALIENS N SHEIT

Jesus, there's like 9 hwite people to every nog.

BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER HERE
BLACK LIVE AIN'T MATTER HERE
Is this the chant they actually want, kek.

A good number of those whites are wearing masks and helmets for a reason my friend.

Gov. Cuck apologizing over this terrible tragedy.

Minnesota is full of some ugly mottherfuckers.

CNN MSNBC CBS FOXNEWS SILENT WHATS THE MATTER DID THEY GET TOLD BY TRUMP TO NOT INSIGHT RACE WAR TONIGHT? SOMETHING'S FUCKY or the peaceful protesters haven't arrived yet
🙉

Moonrunes and a few in French, I try to keep up with most of the languages of WW2 Incase another breaks out, and so my hobby gives me practice
I doubt any of these dumb assholes would even know how to start the games they stole

kek, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander_Research_and_Education_Center

I hate my fucking governor, seriously. He is 100% DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH THE SOLUTION TO SOMALI GANGS IS MORE SOMALIS

cnn.com/specials/live-video-2?adkey=bn

CNN is on it.

English?

Just think about all the extra skin Nancy Pelosi must have from being so fat so shortly ago, just look at her neck. Imagine her giving a slow erotic poledance with what at first appears to be a leather garment only to show that its her extra skin flaps wrapped around her body. She slow reveals her most sensual areas, letting free gigantic wads of loose wrinkly skin to flop around in the breeze. All the while she has that same thousand yard stare, never breaking eye contact with you.

Soros cut BLM's funding.

I been doing the Duolingo German courses for about 6 months now. I found out the other day that I can actually hold a conversation when I was in line at the store behind a German tourist who needed a translator for the clerk. I was pleasantly surprised.

Now I see why he had the seat belt on.

What are the chances these cucks are there to (((orchestrate))) tonights events? Maybe instead of busing large numbers of niggers around and printing lame ass sings, this is how soros is working with the niggers now?

Y tho

So, how much longer until the black israelites show up in Israel?

A filthy fucking commie nigger.

IM LOOKIN AT THE TV CHANNELS JUST ANDERSON COOPER INTERVIEWING THE JEW FROM THE PARTS UNKNOWN SHOW

Crowd's stopped.

They're probably already there demanding Israeli citizenship as their "right of return".

I don't think nogs can even recognize languages of anything besides English
They are actually that stupid

Expect carnage, the likes of which we've never seen. The anti-Trump rage of white liberals will consolidate with innate violent tendencies of the negroes until they effectively form a fighting force known as the Gibs Army. This Gibs Army will attempt to overthrow the Minnesotan state government and declare the state an 'intersectional socialist' nation. President Trump, of course, will have no choice but to reorganize the Republic into the First American Empire to combat this security threat.

Keep at it. Practice makes perfect.

bottom right of this pic. coal burner or a light skinned spic?

Coal burner.

coal burner

it'll happen shortly after they go to egypt

Gov. Cuck cucking on this stream

lmao

Where's all the black people in this feed???

They'll spend hours trying to figure out whether something is in English or French

Nah, nigger riots require the master's order, and he hasn't given the order for months. They're not spontaneous and organic. They're well funded and require weeks to months of propaganda, as well as bused in agitators. Most niggers are too lazy and too stupid to organize. Without the above, they never do anything. There's no need for a nigger riot. It won't benefit anything right now, so no one will fund and incite one.

KEK

them eyebrows cry out spic

Both. Look at those drawn on eyebrows. She's a chola

What would happen if you just tossed some firecrackers into that crowd?

FUCKING UBISOFT
They were playing sea shanties from 4, an actual good game, and then showed fucking kangz adventure in fagtown, the gayest place in all of Egypt, with darker than night niggers in what is supposed to be egpyt

My fucking sides just joined the space program.

Looks like it's time for Israel to enter a "multicultural mode".

Well equipped.

What % profinciency does it say you are? I've been doing it on/off for awhile and it says I'm 18% but I really doubt that.

What is it with American cops having no idea what they're doing and losing control constantly? There's some shit wrong with police training man.

Either way if you're in minesoda, prepare for another lootfest.

I know that plain white mask. Kill them all.

The painted eyebrows aren't thick enough to be spic. That bitch has paid the toll.

SE MN user here. No one gives a fuck about a Dindu. Only place rioting will happen is Twin Cities where faggotry reigns supreme.

The same thing that would happen if you tossed a bucket of chiggin wings.

I'm contracting cancer just listening to his blubbering about poor niggers. Pretty pathetic.

Just got in, did I miss anything?

(((SUMMER OF LOVE))) - 1967

—50 YEARS LATER—

)))SUMMER OF HATE((( - 2017

Cityfag here, this is 100% true.

Soon the government will need FEMA guards.

Did that old nigress in the pajeet-like dress massively shit herself or is it the dress?

Copy and paste 200 swastika characters into the stream chat:

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

*pink dress

WELP
Also Press F to pay respects to the car swarmed by dindus.

I will literally drive up there to counter protest if they chimp out this weekend. I'm so fucking ready to kill them with memes. If your there, I will be blasting Neue deutsche Welle.

The eternal Swede, everyone.

OOO SICK BURN

oh fuck

If you live in a large city center, you need to call your police and find out what you are legally allowed to do when your car is surrounded by dindus like this. Some states passed a law where you can mow them down I think.

It's like Dawn of the Dead. Poor driver.

BULLDOZE THEM OUT

i can't see a car.

It has me at 82%. Just gotta keep practicing every day. It also helps to find a group in the forums for skype chats in the language you're learning.

Probably the most exercise she's gotten all year.

Center pic

they would blame whitey and the SJWs would ask congress to ban fireworks and the price of fireworks would skyrocket this forth of july
SNEKS&SPARKLERS

That drum was where she kept her genetics but then she got thirsty.

Better idea, Mein Fuhrer.

getting dark boys.. shits about to start getting real, expect the faggots and sjws to scurry off soon and the nogs to be left to their own devices

Something tells me there's funding other than Soros' flowing here.

It would be pointless, the only reson i'm still here is no one has bought my house yet. and furthermore you memefag, it wouldn't be a counterprotest. It would be genocide. Time to buck up.

It's dangerous to go alone, user. Take this.

Buffet Molester with drum

Jesus fuck, everytime.

MOON MAM MOON MAN DO BLACK LIVES MATTER ?

Likely. Also with your comment, pic related. Wonder what's going through this dude's head.

What is the name of the song?

Better drive up with an arsenal. Look at that crowd.

Done keep up the spam boys

The pig brought her own swill bucket.

I can smell that crowd just by looking at the pictures.

You'd need an army.

I actually wouldn't do that. Remember what happened to those /k/ guys?

how the fuck is he going to get a site picture? he needs so tritium or those things will just get washed out by their negroid backdrop

Ah, that was Gov. Cuck speaking last year right after the spook was ventilated.

are you the one saying POL RAID ?? that shit is cringey.

road runner
hubrid54.bandcamp.com/album/prototype-2

Shit fucking faggot mods

How many brave anons will answer the call?

VERY GOOD STREAM HERE

They're worth less than fecal matter

Dayton married into money, he has none of his own. He's litterally married to a rich kike. He did defund the state legislature over muh feels earlier though.

Get a hi-cap mag for that for extra fun, or just some RIP ammo; they don't wear armor.

Watching this slow build riot in progress, I can't help but think how easy it must be for FIB agents to infiltrate.

They banned me from posting now because we put up the swastikas :'(

I thought that sort of bullet was illegal.

yeah this thing would control the dindus pretty well
bozena.eu/specifications-riot-new/

Should have just baneposted. You can be subtle with that.

Nah, son… you need this. Don't go with the meme round.

a gun plane is watching them

flightradar24.com/N115SP/dc2cdc4

Depends on what state you live in. I just bought 50 rounds of HP the other day, but it's really only good for home defense. If you're going to the range, just get FMJ.

You're on several terrorist watch lists already, user.

wait isn't that pro-cops?

spics are forced to live near niggers and thus have to deal with them first hand all the time. Anyone who has gone to a school with blacks or has lived near them instantly becomes redpilled

The sun is starting to set.
Riots soon brothers. Hopefully No Thiefs Allowed comes back.

drop the 'V' and you'll see what their sign says.

Good shit. I've got a few hundred on deck

oh well…

DO IT TRUMP

That's the perfect zombie uprising music.

the chat is entertaining

But user why would any of us be on a watchlist?
Holla Forums is a board of peace and tolerance.

Seriously the only reason because MN is a blue state is because of Somali voting fraud. Almost every fucking county is red other than the Twin Cities and Duluth area. They act like rural areas and countys dont matter in this stupid fucking state. I can tell you right now, if you bring up BLM in these 'small hick towns' you get pure red pill responses. I really hope the Twin Cities goes into a chimp out, because we'll fucking take over in a heart beat.

Which one is it??

Thank you dude.

If only it had a MOAB.

So was a real image then

Worst riot EVER!

Blame those semites at the aclu

Soon.

(checked)
Dubs says you may get to use them tonight if you live in a major city.

If you're reading this, post more.

Why the fuck are there more Whites than nogs?

fucking imagine

top kek

I have genocide organ albums, good experimental industrial music. Can't compare to John Carpenter for watching chimpouts though.

bahahahahahahahhaha, good on ya user.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone marching in that "protest" is a nigger.

Jodorowsky is a jew, user.

How else would they earn brownie points from their marxist peers?

user why would use such classic anti-semitic canards like that? Everybody knows there are more than just those dirty kikes responsible.

Virtue signaling, user. They want to tell everyone they know they fought for niggers even when niggers don't care.
They think this will be the next huge historical event and they want to tell their grandchildren that they love niggers so much and fought against the evil racists.
This is what these people actually believe.

this needs the Jaws theme playing underneath it

Nooooo. That sucks. Big fan of all the Heavy Metal alumnis.

Check N115SP

Trying to think of a four letter word similar to jaws about Nazis

no thanks, ill keep my JHPs

Better for optics. Jews don't actually want a chimpout. They want a peaceful protest. The reailty is that if they invite niggers, they won't get one. So they send out whites from the local Human Relations Council and lugenpresse reports it as a 'black lives matter protest'.

That's…peculiar. For about seven seconds or so, they all froze and stood still then started walking again.

Now they're standing still again.

WHITES ARE THERE IN THE CROWDS TO PROTECT THE NOGS FROM EMPATHY HAVING WHITE SPRAY AND PRAY SHOOTERS DON'T WANT TO RILE UP NORMIES KILLING WHITE PEOPLE

couldn't handle the truth

Jew, probably

Nothing happens when I click fam.

They are trying to regroup. the crowd is spreading out too much

WE

Plus it's Minneapolis, the cuck capitol. They're going to have the most nigger apologist snowflakes.

New Livestream

pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzyrkXrLGv?q=philando

Like I said before he probably hates jews in private

I still can't understand why anons accept the "fascism" label when WLP said facism is the opposite of National Socialism.

Create throwaway email
guerrillamail.com

Confirm new account
Jump into chat and say mean things

WUZ

SHOT

Open facebook, first thing in my feed

try double clicking on the airplane and it shows you the circling flight path
or something like that

DARKNESS FALLS
GET READY BOYS

HANDS UP SHOOT

holy shit a giant nigress

Just got suspended from twitter…again. No riot. No shitposting. Bad weekend on the way.

ay mane dey lying we wuz honest an sheeit

WHITE SILENCE IS VIOLENCE!

Just got back from lift night. What did I miss, and what's the best stream?

Look it up. There's a US-Israel joint operation to assist in training of US police forces.

WE CHALLENGEN ALL JEWS TO ULTIMATE VICTIM STATUS

lol at the girls on the back of the suv
Too fat an diabetic to walk for a quarter mile

I thought it said lives. Now it makes sense I guess?

That must be most pathetic chant up to date. Not "we will win", just "I belive that…"
But I guess with modern left is more about listening and believing than doing.

Police scanner saying rocks being thrown
Over 2000+ people

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544/web

Cheers, mate.

kek, were that the case they'd be surrounded and their sign would be ripped up.

But user how else can they make up for hundreds of years of oppression except dem new sneakers?

So why isn't this national? Don't they usually Soros this shit up and have protests in every city nationwide?

Comfy…

Upgraded

That was a chant at my highschool football games years ago. Never knew it was some pre-BLM lingo

The young black boys are starting to come out, just as the sun sets…

I feel like this one might be somewhat organic, but feel free to correct me.

She's about to get enriched. big time.

transplant swedecuck

Maybe it's a proof of concept and they'll have national shit during the week.

Lingo or not, it just comes across as weak.

is 50 a magic number

Anonymoose has shown up

Gonna need a new bread

White race, white people. Pretty simple. I can't stand arguing with Jews, its best just to gas them. How do you even debate with someone who doesn't think white people existed before the 18th century, and only (((protected classes))) are safe from genocide. (((Barbara spectre))) is one of the most disgusting of the jews. She really deserves what is coming.

Me too, was there ever so briefly, comfy times irl and watching the stream.

And that's just fine so long as we arrest the little punks and let them face some charges and court etc., teach them that this shit has consequences and their virtue signalling of all varieties will dry up and blow away.

The niggers all got warrants out on them anyways. We'll wind up arresting them the ones that don't get killed by other niggers in drug-related shootings later anyway.

61 years old and still acts like a hoodrat. No wonder he shithead child was taken out. He didn't have a fighting chance being raised by piece of shit like her.