The democrats

So is anyone here old enough to remember the good old days when the democrats were good.
back when they were against the niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/flashback-ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections-help-defeat-reagan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahah yea the democreats are the real racists

pepperridge farm remembers. seriously, look up one of their old ads. i know one of you have it.

but anyway both parties made their bets one was subhuman shitskins and the other the christcucks then became full neocon due to their stupidity and insanity.

bringing back the dixiecrats would be wonderful. it's the right ideology and that's what the true and original progressives were. remember segregation and everything was a progressive ideal. the original progressives were full on eugenics and hated niggers.

You mean when they were jewish slave owners?

THEY WERE NEVER GOOD

truepundit.com/flashback-ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections-help-defeat-reagan/

reminds me of the dtysnomia memes

(checked)
/thread

go back to reddit faggot

Dude that was after they went batshit insane

That was in the 80s, nigger. They stopped being based around LBJ.

But lol for dems to ever cry about Russia interfering in elections. They literally begged the USSR, far worse, to try to rig it for them. Trump should try mentioning it and again that the DNC screwed Bernie over.

First the democrats owned niggers on plantations. Now they own niggers in ghettos. Same party, same shit.

Reported

The democrat party was never good. They started out by hating Yankees. Then traded their hatred of Yankees for hatred of blacks. Then traded their hatred of blacks for hatred of Whites. Never once naming the Jew. Fuck them. Fuck them all.

This is true. Which also explains why they are so pro-Planned Parenthood, it's a nigger eugenics program hidden in plain sight.

It's not that they specifically hate niggers, it's just that niggers are an automatic vote so it makes sense to control them. Today's dems are NWO puppets who would like everyone to be sucking on the tit of their bloated government just like their nigger pets.

Da democrats, dey da REAL rayciss

being against niggers is worthless if you are not for whites

preaching to the choir my friend, preaching to the choir

Has anybody else seen this? It's literally Democrats are the REAL Racists: The Movie.

no wonder the main party they chose to subvert was the democrats

We should have voted Hillary

Hillary was just a meme you'd actually be voting for Podesta and Saud's daughter along with Wiener.

w h e a t f i e l d s