Every. Single. Time

Imposters thread? Building a subfolder for this specific phenomena. I only have a handful so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdw.com/shop/products/Quantum-SuperLoader-3-100-TB-Tape-Autoloader/3379418.aspx
imgur.com/gallery/ZOBym
twitter.com/wcsoto/status/796400540620095488
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Absolutely astonishing
After all these years, it's still difficult to cognitively process just how knowingly deceitful these people are

start here:
cdw.com/shop/products/Quantum-SuperLoader-3-100-TB-Tape-Autoloader/3379418.aspx
you'll need it in your effort to cap every single kike that uses social media.

top kek thank you for that

holy shit that middle one makes my blood boil, these parasites need to be erased from existence

Stage 1: The parasite infects the host organism and begins to take control. Unless completely removed, it will steadily increase its control over the host.

Stage 2: The parasite now has significant control over the host organism, which begins to die. Efforts to save the host will likely be in vain at this point due to active opposition from the parasite.

Stage 3: The host is now dead. The parasite, using the corpse of the host like a puppet, will pretend to be the dead host and seek out a new host to infest, repeating the cycle.

There was a thread for this but it got slid to death.

Notice how he opens one tweet with "also, too"? That's as distinctive as a fingerprint. He's part of the faggot battalion at Wonkette. I'm on their white list (kek) of commenters and occasionally drop by to stir the pot of fanaticism. It's kike central over there, and you can get a good overview of all the bullshit the Jews are pushing this week with a five-minute glance over it.

Their paranoid commenting policy means you can also follow the mob over there back to their social media if you feel like doxing them.

I like how they always say
it makes it really obvious.

I would love to see the video on that last one.

Here ya go.

This. I have never heard an actual white person say that shit ever.

hahahahahaha

Yeah, that was a good one.

Since they're not white, they don't know how we talk or think when they're not around. All they can do is emulate what they've been taught "goys" are like in kippahkebab school. They're so out of touch with their hosts that they really think we sit around going "hey fellow white!"

mp4

And that's all I got.

Downloaded all of them.

Thank you for your service

No one introduces themselves like that. Kikes are so walled off and out of touch that they fucking think that is how others do it

Could you upload them to something like imgur or whatever? Saves time with downloading them.

Thank you for dumping all of your transgoy stuff.

No.

There is something wrong in their heads.

Yup. They make it so easy to hate them. Even when they're not trying to be like this they're like this. These kikes better pray to whatever the fuck is is they believe in that this system doesn't fall, or even crumble at the foundation a bit, because they're done when it happens.

I see this kike and I think of goblins or something. Anyone know the folk origin of goblins?

Hello fellow white people!
I thought we should remember that the crusades were so oppressive and that we should all be inclusive of all religions. Terrorist attacks only happen because we are so hateful.
|
|\
|_\
|
|b
|

"merch-SCHLOMO!"
hes obv pol

Great collection, thanks.

What's up with not being able to post an image that's a "duplicate" in another Holla Forums thread? (Yes I'm cuckchan exodus.) It's a detriment to good dumps like this when other threads contain relevant shit, and a huge roadblock to redpilling across multiple threads.

It's an anti-spam feature . Jim should just make it redirect to one image in the server to save bandwidth though and allow dupes . For now you should just add a dot to your image in MSpaint or something .

Oh and you can request the feature on >>>/sudo/ . That's the board that directly links to the admin .

Just upload a tiny image next to your pic, adding different images changes the deduplication hashcode and allows you to post dupes.

That'd be good. And preserve the separate file names of each uploader.

Thanks.

Yeah, that's what I'll do until then. Thanks.

In other words

Getting real tired of your shit, Schlomo.

Keep goin user, there are more than enough instances of ethnic double agent jews fomenting white cuckoldry to red pill denialfags and normalfags. If you get enough I will throw them together and make a PDF which I will include in my archive.

What is a word to categorize "actual" white people, rather than a blanket term that describes tone of skin? The word needs to be found and be popularized, there needs to be a counter force to the word "white" to describe a race, the word is a weapon to them because ANYONE with a light skin tone can be counted as such.

I was thinking White European but it's too large and doesn't count as a buzzword, also, Americans won't like to be related to Europeans even though most "white" Americans are directly related to Europe, "White Americans" can mean anything and these days "White European" can mean the same.

What is a true white person to /pol?

I have this, but it’s just a couple of people.
imgur.com/gallery/ZOBym

First day on the job? Have a reply and a pic.

btw which are the next merchants in american politics to watch out for? sanders, pelosi, schumer, schiff etc. seem pretty old to me. who is going to replace them?

t. non-burger

If the fucking server was using ZFS, it would be trivial to switch on dedup and throw in a ton of RAM.

It took me years to realize what scum kikes really are, but I finally realized it. The holocaust didn't happen, but it will.

You mean parasemite? :^)

It's both a blessing and a curse to be able to identify Jews without doubt. The prize is that you see Jews for what they really are, the cost is that you get triggered as soon as you spot a Jew.

Ok, fellow white people, I have a question. I see these things, but no one around me does. Is it possible share these things with people IRL? If so, how? What are some things you should/shouldn't do? Why/why not?

I have a few

"fellow white people" even triggers the coincidence detector. never even noticed.

I will.

allowing dupes would make spamming the board trivially easy
and we'd all be fed up by the hillaryous banana or some shit of random autists in a matter of minutes
so no

if you have to ask, you're a kike

I live in Tennessee, but I'm visiting my parents in Ft Lee, NJ. (I'm originally from NJ) I was walking around NYC yesterday. The amount of race-mixing and cuckery here is off the carts.

Charts. Wtf. On my phone with bratwurst fingers.

quantum kikery
to collapse their wave function you have to gas them and turn them into particles

Kek!
It fits.

It's time for Jews to experience a real holocaust.

oy vey!

also hilarious, this led to him tweeting a screenshot with a mommy hentai tab open

Crying out in pain while striking

Any relation to Chelsea Van Valkerburg?

probably

Running out of steam.

Great thread here: twitter.com/wcsoto/status/796400540620095488

Look who pops his head around the corner at the end to watch over the multi-culti family.

does he really think with that nose, glasses and last name we don't know he's a kike =?

holy fucking shit

tell me about your archive

Close but not the same, she was Chelsea Van ValkeNburg

Topic of this thread:

Anti-white Shapeshifters: ethnic Jews who flip between white and jew in context to maximize anti-white agenda with divisive, crypto-self-hating rhetoric.

A good separate topic for content would be the related phenomenon of pic related. Pride and Ethnonationalist Hypocrites (maybe someone can think of a better term for it): Anyone (whites, jews, asians, blacks, hispanics, sub-identity groups) who flips between accepting pride (culturally and racially) or ethnostates for non-whites, yet who viciously demonizes whites for expressing the same and calls them racist for advocating against white genocide.

Lots more of those "Watcha doing rabbi?" swastika cases at
fakehatecrimes.org/

is good very red bill

Pulled about 600 more files in yesterday, so it's around 3300 files now (19gb). I have written a neat contents file so you don't have to DL the whole thing to peruse content.

Its like the Goebbels quote, the kike literally is taken aback and you can see the fear in its eyes as it knows it's been found out.

Are you going to throw this on MEGA?

If you setup a torrent I will seed it for a few months. Or upload that shit to Mega like asked/suggested

I don't like Mega, it's a last resort. What's the ideal method of setting up a torrent if I don't want to seed it? Any decent alternatives for mega that don't have faggoty upload limit?

very nice. I would seed as well.

Another phrase used typically for degenerative purposes on leftist sites are the "As a white guy…" precluding all the shit with racemixing, miscegenation, championing oil-drilling and signalling how they are 100% straight but love dick.

In leftist land, whites are taught to do everything but proclaim their race so when they do preempt it with it, it stinks of typical jewry.

People don't typically feel the need to announce something that's obvious about them through observation.

Europeans? That's what I call them. I dislike using the term "white" for precisely the reason you mention.

Don't do that, user. That's falling into Jewish tricks by allowing the implication that there can be such a thing as a nonwhite European. Americans are European.

What's the word about Tommy Robinson?

Turns out he shills heavy on his Facebook page for (((you know who))).

kek, underrated post

Now that I think about it, how about asking them why do they want to exterminate the jews since jews are obviously white?
Either they become antisemites or they admit jews aren't white.

You should stay there, yank.

This guy was larping as Vanguard America to try and lure people in. We recognized him as Antifa and sent word to our Vanguard contacts. Changed names from White Knights to White Dragon and dropped the #VangaurdAm hashtag

he also uploaded this cringy "declaration of war" that I guess is supposed to inspire people to join and dox themselves.

christ can antifa do anything right?

FBI needs to hire better actors like from the same pool the CIA uses for theirs.

You guys still with TRS and allow fags in?

i don't understand your post, you'll have to elaborate

but no, we don't allow fags in our group. We maintain communications with the leaders of surrounding groups, Vanguard and TRS included, but we're not them, we're our own thing.

bumping good thread

You made the right decision

Where did all the Trans Goy posts go?

This thread is missing like 75% the images it used to have

yeah what the fuck
did he get purged or something?

Would seed.

keep up the good work

joe bernstein and david weigel are millennial media jews who embody the next generation of True Jewish subversion from within

We really need a "Fellow white people" database.

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS KIKE

According to Jewish censuses there are about 15-16 million Jews living all around the world, including some auxiliary types. Let's say a screencap of one Jew's "fellow whites" tweets amounts to about a megabyte (adding some for the extra schnozz pixels.) That still only amounts to about 15 and a half million MB of anti-white screencaps, which rounds off at about 14.88 terrabytes.

You can easily fit that on a few cheap hard drives from China. With average HD prices being about $30 per TB that's only like $450 with room to spare. And here you nearly went and bought Mr. Shekelberg's "quantum super" jew-screencap storage for $3,185.99

One thing Jews have been doing since the dawn of their existence is to lie about their numbers.
Read 200 Years Together about how they tend to lie about their numbers in order to hide their real influential power.

Page 39

Images 1 and 3 are a bit fuzzy.

You silly nigger there is a far better thread for this already

Dunno but this is bullshit. Either the user who posted them got paranoid or the mods are doing something sneaky.

go back up

Here's some OC hot off the press