Game has invincibility frames and animation cancels

Any platformer worth its fucking salt should do this.

Why is this shit allowed?

Because invincibility frames are more versatile and allow much greater control?
They are also way cooler

You mean casual?

More control is casual now?
Will you eat shit if its hardcore?

I pvp all day

Jedi Outcast is really versatile even though it has no invincibility frame.

XD lmfao!!!1 PVP in DaS is like being the bully in the sand box as a kid.

Play something like Devil may cry 1 lad

It's called feinting you retarded faggot

Dark Souls PvP is absolute dogshit.

For what purpose?

I have. it was shit.

He's right you know.

fuck off back to reddit

The only thing shit here is your taste.
Keep wallowing in your mediocrity

great thread OP, 10/10.

Fuck you, I bet you rated ghostbusters 10/10 you cuck

He's right.

Complete (entire character) invul frames are easy way to deal with difficulty and balance.
Instead of actually designing player's and enemies' movements in such way that they are both engaging, make sense and challenging without being bullshit devs just slap dodge roll on top and roll their shit out.

It's easy, it's lazy and it's a red flag for incompetency.

Partial invul frames (upper torso, certain body parts) are sign of more involved design, the fact that developer at least tries to actually put though into combat system, but met with overwhelming amount of shit to deal with ultimately rely on half measures.

So yeah invul frames are shit, and games that have them are casual trash.

How'd you know?

its your punctuation. real men dont care.

I understand.

I asked you, for what purpose, you autist?

Tell me more about being a "real man," does it require being older than eighteen?

recommended not required. id tell you the rest but you wont understand. sorry.

kthxbai

Okay, bye, have fun at school.

summertime here plus i have internet phone to use in class to lol. u jelly bro?

That's cool, bro.

thx, u got steam?

bump

I love me some nonlinear bunny girls.

I had a friend playing rabbi ribbi. It looked pretty damn fun I have to say.

Why can't they make good games that aren't about lolies and/or furries?

Because those devs aren't retarded and aren't worried about offending people when creating their own game.

Worst Metroidvania famalam

Good.

Oy

actually Rabi Ribi is one of the few good moe loli games out there

between Rabi Ribi and the Thunderbolt Fantasy, I wish Taiwan would start opening themselves into the world and show everyone what they can do

Moe, yes.
Loli, no.

still there are fairies and other flat characters in game

I know a woman needs to have boobs in order to be a real female but the main heroine is stacked..

there are two heroines and one of them is flat as fuck

Look buddy, we can fight over this. If you're willing to die over whether a game is loli or not I'm happy to oblige.
Bring it.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Walk away.

an online multiplayer version of something like Vanquish seems like it could be fun as fuck

This is almost always retarded and abused in any game.

the fairy is a loli because she looks like one you TWAAAAT

Black Desert Online

Wasn't Gunz like that because of that glitch?

You're out of luck kiddo. Dark souls found it's way onto Holla Forums's hate-to-be-cool blacklist.

It's a damn good game

I hate games that do so. If you ever feel the need to cancek the animation, then it's probably a shitty game.

Total War?

Third person action games are the worst.

You are the worst.

It's not a good game to begin with, but holy shit you'd think they make armor worth half a damn at some point.

Dawn of War?

This.
I'd rather have a game where you have to constantly manage your position and focus on actually dodging attacks by avoiding them. Invul frames are not dodging, they are tanking hits. I'm fine with a tanking playstyle but i'd rather it actually involve blocking with a shield or parrying and have more to it than just timing your roll to completely nullify all damage. A dodging playstyle should mainly revolve around keeping a good position to avoid hits by just not being where they attack, not waiting until the last second and pressing the roll button to phase out of reality.

We are probably not going to get anything but rolling simulators for a while though since Dark souls got popular and has lots of rolling. Shit devs are going to think Dark souls combat is defined entirely by using dodge roll to tank unavoidable attacks so they will just try and do that instead of coming up with their own system.

Shit was cuhrayzee and i liked every bit of it. Too bad the game is dead now.

Anarchist + Dodge Build is the only time Armor will ever be worth a damn.

If you're going pure dodge the crook deck is better with the LBT.
I think you end up with 45 compared to the suit's 30 in addition to 200 or so armor

Zenimax Doom is the fucking worst.

Fucking dark souls

Fucking Skyrim

Every time I think they can't fuck up anymore, they prove me wrong.

Didn't light armour end up being better in every single way? I think it just eventually scaled up to provide as much or near as much protection as heavy armour in addition to all it's other benefits.

And while Heavy armour had shitty perks like "Increased unarmed damage", Light armour gave you less shit perks that gave you more stamina.

That ring was the worst thing about DaS.

Fuck Ice Block.

Heavy grants more armor than light, but in their infinite wisdom Bethesda made it so that both of them can hit the armor cap with a not-even-bugged-potion boost.

source please

Artist is China?

Don't stop now

The armorer tree is definitely useful if you even remotely want to use any kind of armor. It has some good skills mixed in there.

Nice trips, but no sauce for you.

It's shit anyways Virgin Idol

Only on Warscape engine

Why is she made out of plastic, user?

Also dodge skill has iframes and you can get more iframes during iframes which means if you get enough enemies shooting at you you become completely immortal

If I recall correctly, light armour had perks that made it just as effective as heavy armour… and heavy armour had perks that made it act as light as light armour.

Basically light armor has perks that make it better than heavy and they can both reach the armor cap without autistically crafting items that improve your crafting effectiveness to improve your crafting effectiveness until you can make a potion that improves refining/enchanting gear by some retarded amount

Dark Souls 1

You do know that the hitbox is exactly the size of the character in Dark Souls (except DS2)?

impressive

Monster Hunter is the only game that gets both of those things right.

I see you are also a man of Culture.

whish one?