Scalecucks BTFO

How will Spielberg ever recover?

Jurassic Park reboot when?

MAN EATING CHICKENS

Why even call them dinosaurs, at this point? They're giant birds: dinoaves.

DINOSAURS NEVER HAD FUCKING SCALES AND AT NO POINT IN THE LAST 70 YEARS HAS ANYONE EVEN HINTED THAT THEY HAD SCALES

SCALES AND DINOSAUR SKIN ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC KNOW NOTHINGS

Yet not all had them. Especially the t-rex is least likely to have had a lot of feathers.

>>>/reddit/

this meme is very intellectually sophisticated. i like it

Our ancestors were bacteria.

I'm so glad that no matter what nobody will ever take feathercucks's nonsense seriously

It already have been proved tho

Scalefags are this stupid

WE WUZ REXEZ AN SHEET

DAS RITE!!

hai guise can i b dinoswar lol

not humans, mammals

and still nobody takes you seriously lol

dayum

Scalies are this dumb

Synapsida, a clade that contains mammals and their extinct relatives, originated during the Pennsylvanian subperiod, when they split from reptilian and avian lineages. Crown group mammals evolved from earlier mammaliaforms during the Early Jurassic. The cladogram takes Mammalia to be the crown group.[18]

Why do feathercuck spammers have such a hard on for that notion?

Why do faggots on Holla Forums pretend that out of the thousands of theropod dinosaurs that lived throughout prehistory, they either all had scales or all had feathers? Feathers developed from scales, there were evolutionary transitions.

Just kidding, I know none of you care about any of this crap and you just wanna shitpost dinosaur memes.

to explain to mentally deficient feathercucks why a giant reptile is scary while a giant chicken is laughable
Why would a creature that has not yet learned to fly develop feathers though?

Are turtles scary?

But that's wrong you little shit.

No, by that logic, they'd NEED the feathers BEFORE they could learn to fly.

Why do humans have an appendix or ass hair? Not every evolutionary adaptation is for a meaningful goal or an end. Perhaps it was advantageous because of warmth, a defensive mechanism, or a mating ritual.

turtles no
but lizards, snakes, alligators yes
now name me one bird that is as impressive as the ones mentioned above

Eagles, Falcons, Hawks, Vultures

Eagles, Hawks, Condors, Cassowaries.

what did they use it for

That's not how evolution works
Our ancestors needed them, now we have no more use for them
That's the opposite of what we are discussing now

Wow, you truly are pussies

No, that's how your logic works.

Evolution is completely happenstance, a mere chance that an evolutionary advantage causes one breed to be more successful than others. Feathers were advantageous for dinosaurs over scales. Feathers can retain heat, they can be flared to ward off potential predators or compete for mates, or they can be used in a ritual to impress a mate, which are all things modern birds use their feathers for, beyond flying.

So what's your guys favorite dinosaur movie?

Small mammals are scared the shit out of birds, user. Guess what kind of mammals existed during the dinosaur era.

Lizards aren't scary. Alligators are scary because they are big and powerful. Snakes are scary because poison and constriction.

Would you fight a cassowariy?

FEATHERCUCKS BACK TO REDDIT!!!!

SCALIES BACK TO TUMBLR

check this featherkino right here

over a crocodile? any day

pathetic

Tumblr loves feathersaurs

But it's not a cryptid.

Scales are always cooler.

It is if you believe dinosaurs had scales and the earth is flat

Is that not a reconstruction of the thunderbird?

Shameful that you all care more about that than stopping the cancer that is cgi, and restoring stop motion and animatronics to their rightful place as the primary special effects for Dino movies.

Argentavis was maybe is a real supersized condor.

It's an extinct species of Condor relative, its only known by like a single fossil of it's femur. I suppose you could call it a cryptid because of the lack of more fossils, but by those standards a lot of dinosaur species themselves could be called cryptids.

SPARED NO EXPENSE

Dinosaurs did have scales, there were just some theropod species that developed feathers.
I'm probably just nitpicking your phrasing.

Problem solved then, we'll just make movies that don't star those specific species
Feathercucks get to jerk their tiny penis to the scientific accuracy and we get to have dinokinos with no giant chicken

So feathered species must never appear in films just so you won't be triggered?

they must never appear in film in order not to turn dinokino into chickenshit
is that so hard to grasp?

like clockwork.

Pelagornis sandersi is the biggest known bird now, Argentavisfags btfo

What does this look like to you

In an alternate history, where dinosaurs were classically portrayed with feathers, and scales were a rising theory, you'd be complaining about how stupid it is that dinosaurs should look like overgrown lizards.

You'd shit your pants if one of these looked at you,

An accurate rendition of a dinosaur. Put in a dark background with a human for reference about to be eaten and we're well on our way

It looks like a T-rex with deformed proportions, the artist decided to give it feathers.

In that alternate history dinosaurs would never have been popular

Yeah because it's not like size or rows of sharp teeth have anything to do with that.

Why don't you edit it to have scales and show me just how much more badass it looks?

who would have guessed

You mean something like this?

That's weird, the head and tail on that T-rex aren't tiny and deformed like your last pic.

You can picture it with smaller tail and head, you and i both know it's still scarier than the fluffy feathered one

So you do think your first T-Rex would like badass with scales?

feathers are superior

Yes and you know it too

this is considered unscary to scalies

this is a domestic pet

So badass looking!

Scales want dinosaurs to look like this

what the fuck is this, it looks even more laughable than the one i posted

Would a 7.62 kill a T-Rex?

It might kill a faggy feather rex maybe

t. riggered

Are you honestly trying to argue that this is as comical as this ?

Look how tame it looks, its like a small dog, completely harmless. I'd audibly laugh if I saw a scaled dinosaur on screen.

it just looks more stocky than but it's hands down better than any of these shits >>1009998
You guys simply have no conception of what makes an animal/monster badass
Then again, if you did you wouldn't be feathercucks in the first place

So these guys all look badass right?

Those are not dinosaurs

Your entire argument thus far

My argument is
giant lizard = badass
giant chicken = funny
so far you haven't been able to disprove this

What are you talking about they have scales don't they? What are you some sort of feathercuck?

Which brings us back to you thinking everything with feathers looks like a chicken.

Ok then, shop some feathers on them and see the result

Anyone who has ever watched dinokino has disproved this, it's only furries that keep pushing the scalie narrative.

Which brings us back to this

Then please, present me a chicken that looks as impressive as an actual dinosaur

Yeah it's the feathers that make that look goofy, not the lack of legs or tail.

Isn't it weird that whenever science talks about links between different species (like between dinosaurs and birds, or man and monkey), it's always a 'lost link' that is somehow a secret? It sounds like conspiracy bullshit.

Since evolution works slowly, there should be loads of un-missing links to be found in nature. Are we supposed to believe that one branch stayed behind, incapable of evolving, while another keeps pushing forward so hard that none of its evolution stages could find a way to survive with stability and not mutate?

lazy CGI texture rendering, scientifically inaccurate, reminds people of tiny lizards

visually impressive, scientifically accurate, and menacing

What makes them look goofy is the fact that you take a badass giant reptile and you turn it into a fucking chicken
I don't know why you're so obsessed by the idea of ruining dinosaurs, but you'll never be able to make a chicken look frightening not matter what your motives are

So why do guys make the legs and tail stubby, if feathers alone make it look like a chicken?

Because that's what dinosaurs looked like

Feels good not to be a feathercuck

So if it kept that shape but had scales instead of feathers it would look badass?

It would look better

cry more

There are tons of differences between reptile and bird: shouldn't there be at least a single hot blooded or feathered reptile still around? Or a bird without beak or 4 legs.

No, the missing links always disappear physically from history and have to be speculated.

And yet if I watched a dinosaur movie without a single feathered dino I wouldn't be bothered.
If people were slapping feathers on every dino regardless of what species that would activate my almonds, but you guys won't even admit archeopteryx is a dinosaur because it pisses you off that a dinosaur could ever have anything other than scales.

Looks like the artist doesn't know how to draw feathers.

But I asked if it would look badass.

We already resolved this point here

Sure, why not
Maybe a little stocky like but nothing that wouldn't beat the shit out of your fluffy chicken any day

Find me a single feathered animal without wings, real or vestigial. You can't: because feathers are flying supports, they are literally the building blocks for wings. A 100 tons crocodile has no use for feathers.

Nobody but biology obsessed freaks cares about muh scientific acurcy in a dinosaur movie
Besides, even your feathercuck friend agreed that only some theropods had feathers, so most of those images actually ARE accurate
Literally cry more

Plenty of examples have been posted in this thread that you willfully ignore, so here's another one

Feathers have many uses beyond flying.

There were tons of stocky dinosaurs who were nonetheless absolutely badass
Your argument holds no water

Then why are some of you scalies arguing about evolution?

It looks like shit user
Just stop trying, you will never be able to post anything that wouldn't look better without feathers

So T-rex looks cool with its feet attached to its frigging knees?

To trigger you thin skinned feathercucks

A single feathered species can ruin a movie for you, and you're calling others thin skinned?

You guys realize birds are fucking brutal right?

You truly are triggered by this whole thing uh

The only triggered ones around here are the ones defending giant lizards. We are asking for scientifically accurate representations of dinosaur species, and you are autistically screeching about how a single feather in a dinosaur movie causes you to explosive shit out both orifices

If you went to a museum and saw an exhibit that called Archeopteryx a dinosaur, would you be okay with that or would it piss you off?

I would probably ignore it in favor of other more beautiful dinosaur species

It all comes down to the archaeopteryx. Early artist renditions were purposedly misleading, giving it a reptile grimace and stretched arms like a raptor who's just learned to fly.

The truth is that it's just a prehistoric bird. With no reptile connections, having normal wings that would obviously rest folded at its side. The most mindboggling difference you can find, is that it lacks a keratine bill, but still has the same structure in bone.

So it wouldn't trigger you and you'd bitterly accept that it is a dinosaur with feathers?

This is what I don't get about people who can't stand feathered dinos.

Just look at this shit. This is a giant 3m tall bird with fuck you talons and a beak so powerful they would bash things to death with it. We already know how psychotic and aggressive smaller avian predators are, can you imagine this thing? All the balls of a cassowary and packing twice the punch. No thanks.

seems about right tbh

Ywan

We must rename dinosaurs. The name means in Greek "terrible lizard". But they were just big birds.

"Megalopoultry" is the Greek.

That also suck
Doesn't roll of the toungue as "dinosaur"
See, anything related to feathercuckoldry is shit
There's just no redeeming point

If they were so strong, how come none has survived? Bet they weren't even carnivorous.

Scalies died in the same event, extinction events are out of control for unintelligent species and we will go the same route if tards like you keep trying to stop directors from adopting a truly KINO artstyle with feathered dinos

Ancient mega-space-niggers ate all these megachickens, leaving behind just the bones. The mega-space-niggers then flew off to play the Monstars in space jam. What you think of as dinobones, the mega-space-niiggers thought of as some soul food.

FUCKING Holla ForumsYP FEATHERCUCKS

If i was in a museum full of dinosaur i would pay no attention to the bird, just like nobody would pay a ticket to watch a movie with feathered dinos

Ridiculous, it was no planetary catastrophe that wiped out these big birds. It was other animals.

All dinosaurs are just birds. The museum is full of skeletons of big birds, that's it. There are no big lizards. They are birds. With feathers and wings. All of them.

I bet you believe trees came before fish.

They did.

Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so.

And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.
And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky."

Trees came on the second day, fish on the fourth. Learn your history.

Guys, don't be silly! Dinosaurs with feathers? I mean c'mon get real! That just sounds so unprofit- umm I mean unrealistic! Imagine all the reshoo- I mean the dissapointed kids when they find out dinosaurs are just dumb chickens! If you wanna see real dinos, you should all do what i'm doing and go watch Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. I heard some dinos get totally wiped out - epic style! Pretty wicked cool huh?

No they are reptiles

are you fucking retarde?

Dinosaurs were mammals.

WE WUZ RAXES N'SHEIT

the vast majority of them didn't

>Dinosaurs are bird like!
>birds are dino like!

I hope the next quality dinosaur film that comes out has oodles of scaled dinos and just a single 30 second appearance by a small feathered dino, just so scalies could never fully enjoy it.

If I did that they would look like chickens, because anything and everything with feathers looks just like a chicken. Just like anything and everything with scales looks like a badass reptillian monster.

Still looks 80% cooler than this….

Isn't that more scaly than feathery?

It's a scaled rex wearing feathers and looking ridiculous imo

So if you removed the feathers that thing would be as cool as any other non feathered T-Rex right?

You know the whole mystic of dinosaurs really dies when you see images like and realize they probably didn't look all that different to modern birds except being bigger.