Current Year

I was playing it.

On Xbone.

At 600X400 resolution.

With Clipping and Geometry issues everywhere.

So yeah.

Fuck ARK until its finished.

Same with Subnautica.

It will never be finished.

I wasted money to get a game on a console I was gifted.

And it wasn't finished.

And I'm expected to enjoy it.

In all of it's incompleteness.

You expect me to play it.

You are a faggot.

You are a moron.

You should probably commit suicide.

I should too for listening to faggots like you.

And buying those games in the first place.

All those moments lost.

Like tears.

In the rain.

Time to die.

I have 40 hours in and have no plans of adding any to that count.

And that's why you're a faggot.

Keep it coming, faggot.

FUCK.

You win this time, autist.

OP may have paid for an unfinished product, but you're still the biggest retard in the thread.

I wonder if im really the autist here

Is this a new excuse to justify shit taste on this board?

I'd like to play it if I could run it at something better than minimum settings 20FPS. I'm being honest though, the game does look neat and right up my alley, these devs just need to learn2program or have a version with Quake 1 tier graphics so I can actually play this shit. The gwafix meme really needs to end, look at shit like Devil Daggers. That game tech demo is beautiful and would never work with modern gwafix because there's so much shit going on at once.

You should have sold the Xbone right when you got it, and especially before the Scorpio was announced.

Should have spent all that time on Rare Replay instead.

Can I sit in the chairs?

yes, but the best thing to come out recently are tree houses and the new map with a fucking awesome floating island in the center

my pc is 5 years old and its running on minimum 30fps, and over 60 indoors
they improved the performance a lot since the release

Maybe if/when its finished

its planned to release by the end of the year

If you mean in the sky that is an extremely gay design choice. It is one of the biggest copouts to try to make your bullshit game appear unique or fantastical.

If people played some fucking PvP mods like Tribal Wars it would be a lot more fun than autismbuilding. Also holy fuck the game is badly optimized.

Anyway when is Primal Survival coming out? I want to be a monkey throwing my shit at people.

is this shit still unoptimized garbage?

I prefer 7 Days to Comf.

So can you play as the dinosaurs yet? That was a cool feature they teased.

Yes, just not as much as it was 6-12 months ago.

always was an excuse to play casual shit

its a modded map so popular it became official, its floating above a crater with a lake underneath, its pretty as fuck

comfy is a buzzwod if somebody can't give real reasons why a game is good.

There is practically nothing in ARK that I haven't already experienced in other games, and I don't feel that knocking other players unconscious is worth my time.
I played 2 hours of ARK, and quiet frankly, I didn't have fun once in those 2 hours.