US makes arrests warrants for king roach's bodyguards

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/15/turkey-security-officials-washington-dc-protests-arrests

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2fxkR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS SPARTA!

WEW

I think Turkey are actually on Russia's side now after the failed Jewish coup attempt against Erdogan.

Keep crying bitch ass roach.

I may hate roaches more than kikes.

Edrogan is gonna get fucked by a real coup, mark my words.

And you will never know how deeply I call for the exit of the jew from the western world. No more exile and just extermination.

Fuck off Zionist goon

Just sides of the same khazar shekel.

Keep the salt flowing you literal mong.

There was no real coup, it was a planned co-opting of his enemies by himself so he could purge them and consolidate more power.

Aye, I am at my last nerve with them locally. They are doing a certain best lately to get under my skin more than the kikes directly lately. I am glad my Romanian brothers get to go hard on them here without it being labeled a hate crime.

WE WUZ PURJUNZ N SHIET

Also, the dumb roach doesn't know the difference between legislation and execution, not least because he tries to control all three branches in his shithole.

The only law turkroaches understand is Sharia and they think that the "execution" part reffers to cutting off necks of apostates and Christians that did not pay jizzya.

What are those Jews going to do next? Kick out all the shit-skins from the west?

Did the roaches really expect us to let them be as long as they only infest one part of the pantry?

Today is a good day.

Nice. OP go be a double nigger somewhere else. Pathetic effort.

More roaches to be exterminated. Especially the Turks

Fucking cuckchan, I swear.

Erdoğan decries 'unacceptable' US arrest warrants for staff in Washington brawl
>Twelve members of Turkey president’s security detail accused of involvement in assault on protesters in Washington DC, which left nine injured

(continued)

archive.fo/2fxkR

War with Turkey when?

we are looking weaker in the eyes of the muds because we let them pull shit like this every month or so HIT THEM HARD USING WORDS AND NEGOTIATING WITH THESE ASSHOLES ARE NOT GETTING THE POINT ACROSS ANYMORE TIME FOR ACTION
WE ARE LOOKING WEAK TO THESE ANIMALS AND THEY WILL COME IN FOR THE KILL AND ALL THE WHITE WOMEN THEY CAN CARRY

IN B4 MOST WESTERN WOMAN ARE FAT AND HARD TO CARRY

Gods work.