How many of you play video games just to fill the void in your lives?

How many of you play video games just to fill the void in your lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
imgur.com/gallery/aeIGCJv
elitereaders.com/bad-ass-jordanian-king-revenge-against-isis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You already know the answer.

It takes up the slot of time in my life that if I were a normalfag would be taken up by TV.

I might, not sure

I play them because I get really bored without them, never liked TV and alot of movies. Although I'd rather be fishing or hunting or relaxing on a dock somewhere. But these things are much more expensive and time consuming than video games. Work and school keeps me occupied most of the year.

I don't even play video games anymore. I shitpost on Holla Forums and wait for people to respond to it.

I do it because I've failed at all my dreams, which INCLUDE the making of video games.

I play them because I am fulfilled everywhere else in my life except my dreams, which have been beaten down by the real world so hard that all I have left in my life is playing video games.

(response)

How many people on a vidya hobbyists' board use video games as a hobby to occupy their lives?

So are we jigglin or…

It stops me from killing myself.

0/10, is bad.

It's just something to do outside work. Music too.

Did they even try?

I feel that feel user
But in the darkest of time we have vidya
And we have each other

May vidya ease the pain for as long as it takes

Please stop doing this.

I play video games because I have a genuine interest and love for them playing video games for the sake of being able to play video games.

Any other answer means you are a casual who does not give a fuck about video games.

Here's your (you)

Off-by-ones confirm.

any games with amazing romance so that i can forget i dont have one?

Theres many titles that I missed out on.

And if it wasn't vidya filling the void, it would be books (Fuck TV)

One of the things I'm most afraid of in life now is a succubus tricking me out of my STEM bux and bringing my planned out single life to ruin.

Katawa Shoujo

I'll answer that with a question.

who doesn't?

Every action in your life is to fill the void in your life with something you like. Nobody DOESN'T do that.

If you're asking how many people here play games to feel better, then i'll show you to the second line in this post.

I was already fucked from the day I was born since I have legitimate autism. Video games not only fill a void for me, they also distract me from how shitty reality is.

Why not become religious?

All the good religions are just excuses to nag you to be a normalfag these days.

religion turns you into a normalfag.

Void? What void? Video games are the void.
Blogpost time motherfuckers, because this thread is irrelevant anyways.

I tried to live this so called "normal life". Where you have a female companion, a bunch of male buddies you hang out with, a physical hobby, intense social interactions and so forth.
It was entertaining for the novelty of it for month, maybe two, then you start seeing how fake all of it. Your gf, if she's not a slut only caring for money and status, only needs you for emotional venting. She gets sad, you comfort her, she gets angry you calm her, she gets horny you fuck her. But god forbid you to want anything it's instantly perceived as weakness or as selfishness. Then you try different type of relationship where you dominate woman, but then she stop being a companion and starts being little more than a pet. I don't want fucking pet.

Your buddies are in there for similar reasons, but at least this time its mutual. You satisfy their emotional needs, they satisfy yours. Is it friendship? Of fucking course it's not, if something major happens in your life, they will only be there for you if shit's positive, but if you get in trouble, it's not their trouble k? Deal with it yourself.

Your hobby is there only to get you approval of society. Being into sports or cars or whatever social activities are available in your area is needed to raise your status, to get you an approval from "like minded" people, to have something to talk about.
Good thing if you actually like it and enjoy it, then you might actually stick with it. Otherwise it's just another time waste.

And so every time I went to sleep, after fucking my gf or otherwise, I felt this shit you call void - emptiness, lack of point, despair. And every morning I was wondering why the fuck am I even getting up? I don't want to do it. Don't want to be with this woman, don't want to be with these guys, don't want to train in this gym, I don't fucking want it.
I don't want to pretend to be something I'm not. I don't want to play a role.

Well except I do want to. But I want to pretend I'm slashing horrendous monsters, I want to pretend I'm shooting kebabs in some desert, I want to pretend I command an army of hover tanks harassing enemy base.
I want to play a role. A role of a hero, a role of a villain, a role of a witness of great war, a role of goddamn deity holding fate of the world in a palm of my hand. Not a role of an NPC going about its daily duties only for Player-chan to never press interact button near me.

Games are not real, but neither is this fucking "real" life. Or if you insist that it's real, then game are even more fucking real. They allow you to feel, to actually be free, in your mind, in your soul, as opposed to nowhere.

So if you mcfaggots feel "void" when your lives consist of video games, I'm scared to imagine what you'll feel when you switch to "real" life.

That's actually pretty cut and dry for me.

Religion is only good if the community is accepting and supportive. Not like the "it's okay to chop your dick off and wear women's clothing" way, but "hey buddy who I met a socialized in the pew, want to hang out and drink beer after church?" kind of way.

If you become religious in America, you have to contend with the bible belt biblethumper crazies, who (when I was a devout christian) actually fucking sent me to a indoctrination camp and told my parents to not come (they did and they hated it and ditched Christianity or at least stopped going to church like I did)

Besides, I already follow my personal religion/belief.

I call it humanism. The belief that no matter how fucking stupid people act, evil will never prevail and become the default.

No, there isn't a church and no you don't fucking pray to the human consciousness because that's fucking stupid. You just kind of never give up hope. In fact, if you're not hoping, you're KNOWING that shit will turn out okay anyway.

I've found out that if you focus on sadness, you'll take actions to ensure it stays, because it's what you're focusing on.

i play video games for fun, its alcohol that fills the voids

This thread is a /r9k/ hugbox and you should kill yourselves for being just as pathetic as those normalfags.
Nobody cares about your fucking sob stories and blogposts
Check em

If it was /r9k/ ITT we would have a lot more people posting reddit frog and screaming ree normans get out.

I do. It's pretty interesting to get into someone else's mind and hear what they have to say.

It stops being interesting if people are just one note or clearly looking for attention.

For example, you. You didn't have to post and you could have hidden the thread and moved on, but it's clear that you're invested in the thread, despite it being a "hugbox" in your own words.

our /r9k/ is terrible, everyone's just competing over who can feel the most sorry for themselves, i liked it in its early 4chan days when it was just a Holla Forums without bullshit

There is no void to fill since life is meaningless to begin with.

I just don't really feel it.
I understand the doctrine, but I could never into the spiritual part.
Sage for not being particularly on-topic

I come here exclusively for agsg threads, crypto furry threads, and the hope that someone will someday want to talk about Rayman on the internet

*agdg

It's all I have, ever had and ever will have. I live with uncertainty but video games are always there. That makes it all the worse when I feel like they're not fun anymore.

You have a good mindset. I wish I could think like that too, but as soon as something bad happens I fall into a pit I can't get out of.

It's not like i'm perfect at adhering to it. I get depressed like anyone else. But I've trained myself to recognize it and to remove those sorts of thoughts from my head.

I'm actually in a pit too, a slump. I have game idea and the means to make it, but i'm having trouble keeping my thoughts together and deciding on how the plot of it should go, or how to even implement my characters.

The solution, i've found (so far), is to stop thinking about how you can't think about shit. You get into a dump feeling sorry for yourself, not acting at all. You have to hate that aspect of yourself. In order to love yourself, you need to learn to hate yourself and where you are, until you can learn to improve yourself.

Basically, slap yourself in the face if you're down on yourself and get to work on SOMETHING.

Well, I am actually pretty religious, but that's besides the point. I still feel like a useless piece of shit with no control over his life and can't seem to ever be good at anything and whom no woman would ever want to touch without being paid and even if she did, she'd probably just be another whore using or teasing me.

Can I also pose a rhetorical question?

Just a hobby dear to my heart.

i'm already a pedophile, but thanks for the suggestion

Kek is my religion, with his mysterious power anything is possible

more like.
It takes up the time that a normfag would fill with friends, TV, job, girlfriend.

at least im honest instead of doing mental gymnastics to convince myself of a lie.

by the way, those only work as justification on imageboards filled with equally retarded people, in the face of normalfags, we are the same.

I can do a lot of things with my life but don't enjoy any of them.

i heard if you drink bleach, you can get to 2D universe

I heard if you have CP, you go to jail and get fucked by niggers.

You have been posting your degeneracy literally everywhere, this very same post. That is a sign of autism. Commit suicide.

This. Enjoy prison and getting Bubba's spunk spilled into your ass, fag.

look out guys, here comes a loli!

There is only one kind of loli, the 2D kind.

He's right though. If you jerk off to drawn lolis you also jerk off to real ones as well.
Everyone knows that.

I hope you rot in prison you absolute disgusting degenerate.

You will anyway once the FBI takes over your favorite CP site site on TOR.

The idea that this is a prison has been around for a while. I think this was even the ending of Seinfeld. They tried to fake it but were found guilty of criminal indifference. There was never any point but they found some amusement among themselves.

Once you're conscious of the above game, there's no going back. You're in a very obvious box scrawling on a wall for amusement and surrounded by people that aren't aware for some reason. Oh sure, gas the niggers and kikes, but don't pretend that our existence is very good even if it is above theirs. Our creations are very limited and boring. We're not smart enough and don't live long enough to really have fun like our game characters, and people have been trending downward for centuries. In this place you can't live independently. You're forced to stay with the herd. Magic is reduced to memes. There's no fudging the script.

You will become Bubba's bitch at jail nigger.

if only 1/100th of those mental gymnastics were real gymnastics, you'd be candidates for the olympics

That's the most retarded thing I've read all month. 3dpd is disgusting and I abhor it

u wot
I understand the subject is pussy-tier but it's 100 vidya
And spoofs Holla Forums actual lack of interest in video games due to burnout/lack of hope
I jump from movies, music and chinese cartoons until i feel fres to start playing again, but it seems that i spend more time on those 3 than in vidya itself

Internet is the only place where you're free to be honest, yet you chose not to.

And I honestly hate the sight of 3 dimensional girls.

Man, we have a few things in common. I'm just no good at the slapping myself in the face part.

The void i fill with video games would otherwise be filled with books, TV, long walks, and actually playing d20s rather than being slightly interested in them.

I'm not saying i wouldn't be better off, but i don't think i'd have a career or be actually happy or any of that shit.

Because i can't heal people and fight vampires with the ultimate power of Christ; if i can't do that, what's even the point?

do you realize you're trying to gain the "high ground" on this topic by trying to be the most pathetic possible?

i know, we're in an anime imageboard, but that doesn't mean being pathetic and being cool are suddenly switched around

At times vidya and weed saved me from extinction when I realized all religion was a hoax and society is a sham. Then I started getting laid a lot and realized I didn't give a shit.

If normalfags think it's pathetic, good, fuck normalfags.

Child molesters however are a different story.

dudeweedlmao

yeah, i bet children are so happy and thankful to have you as their internet defender.

Dude
weed
LMAO

I got back into videogames after I quit drinking. It took a long time, but the scars healed. So happy I can game and wake up every morning without a hangover and thankful for my sobriety!

It's just disgusting and should be avoided.

Bull fucking shit.

fucking do it right the fuck now, as hard as you can.

Then do it fucking harder if you felt you held back.

You've been in a fucking rut because you haven't taken action. Aren't you angry at yourself?

Use that anger to improve, and you you don't feel any anger, FEEL FUCKING ANGRY.

HAH. I have alcohol for that.

I will pray for you fam

ok man, enjoy your loneliness

I do.

Go be gay somewhere else faggot.
Veedo gambs ams importempt.

i have a lgf

Whatever you say.

dont worry user, maybe if you delude yourself hard enough, one day you might feel like the cartoons actually love you back

3dpd, not even once

I haven't felt genuine anger in a while. I think I'm just too low energy.

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't like, read or watch that weeb garbage.

I think you need to hit the fucking gym to get your energy back.

Also hit yourself, wimp.

Thanks bruh

There's no gym anywhere near me. But I've been meaning to start jogging.

fucking do it til you sweat your skin off, then come home and do it the next day.

Stick to your neighborhood, though if it isn't crime ridden. run a track. It's a great way to build up stamina, which can be way better then building muscle if you want energy.

You don't really even need a gym to increase energy. Just do body weight shit like push-ups and sit-ups. I just do them until I can't move. Works like a charm.

I live in a really quiet neighborhood. I just lack the drive to go outside. Anxiety doesn't help either, even though I know I shouldn't care.

Anxiety is just lack of experience, user.

Get experience with things to decrease anxiety.

It's like exercise, first day's the hardest second day's a chore, but if you commit and don't quit then life's no longer shit.

Weed is a superior self medicating practice to either prescription drugs or booze. You can meme all the fuck you want too.

I suppose so. I think I'll start sometime this week. Definitely not today since I didn't get any shuteye.

Thanks either way.

I ask for donations on Twitch so I can afford dialysis treatments -medicaid won't pay for me. It will for certain folks, just not me.

Get down here on your knees and take it too, bitch.

you know, your question is something I've honestly been thinking about for decades. I've been gaming for over 30 years now and while I gamed to relieve the stress I had from being the school fag (figurative, not literal), I think the real reason runs deeper than that.

I know it's tl;dr, but I believe I game so obsessively because it's the only thing in my life where I get the same amount I put in, and that I can control something and predict a logical response.

Work harder? Get your hours cut. Bend over backwards for my family? Get shit on. Take good care of your car and spend lots of money on upkeep? It still breaks down. The list goes on and on.

But in a game, you get back whatever devotion you put in. The more work you put in, the more reward you get. Dark Souls fans get what I'm saying. Maybe that's why I mainly only play RPGs.

Laugh if you want, but that's why I play. Not necessarily to fill a void, but to give me something to pour my passions into that I know won't be wasted.

Go away, grandpa.

Sorry to crush your dreams, but I must.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis

Commies, nazis, globalists, kebabs and demons are worse than vampires, son. And we need more people on the fighting side if you are that type of person.

They can't become religious if they don't know what religion means.

Just searched your pic, what a great man.

Sage because no vydia and, really, fuck you and your thread, OP.

Only a normalfag would waste his chance at wizardry so frivolously

The only religion I would subscribe to is Buddhism. Those monks are pretty fucking chill and they live like neets.

That's not how it works, though.

The point is that people don't like bad things, so if bad things are done on a wide scale, people will naturally rebel.

Unless the world is totally split on a 50/50 scale, if one group tries some shit that isn't considered good, they'll eventually be found out and routed for it.

And another thing, bad bullshit cannot be the default, because whatever people consider bad is by definition not practiced because blah blah this is getting redundant.

With the advent of the internet, these evils are being routed at record times, even in countries that are considered lost causes, like the Muslim states. In time, they too will conform or become less full of evil.

What you just gave me was the fallacy of "what goes around comes around", but the plain fact is, if you try evil shit, people will call you out on it and destroy you because the majority of the world is NOT evil.

This isn't a Just World Hypothesis, this is Majority Rule. You aren't seeing the entire picture of these countries, but that doesn't mean we should not quash shit like ISIS or the Taliban.

Muslim culture itself is the enemy here, but once we go through our dealings with them, they will be forced to change as their violent ideology clashes with the world and undergoes natural changes to survive, as the evils who perpertuate it are killed and drive out Darwin style. Eventually, Islam will either die out or become passive.

To do that, you need to face the truth, and force politicians to face that truth. This is the conflict we face today.

I'll have none of your defeatist bullshit, retard.

This was a thread about feels.

Everybody

feeling sad about yourself and trying to drag everyone down is a faggot's feeling user.

Don't be a fucking faggot, don't sell yourself short, and fucking feel good about yourself by doing good things.

You're a fucking little bitch if you think that feeling sorry for yourself and doing nothing about your own pain is acceptable.

Get your shit together, climb out of your fucking hole, and get your ass to a better place then your self-indulgent weed den you call a room.

What a crock of shit. Islam isn't going to change from outside pressure the way the west caved in to subversion in the 20th century and onward. Islam, by its very nature, is not going to stray far from the teachings of Mohammed, and more importantly, its adherents are majority violent dunecoons anyway. There's no reasoning or influencing an ideology like this, only systematically opposing it.

You're working under the assumption that the other non-Islam majority has the same force projection capability, or the drive to fight, or even the means to do so. Your average sandnigger can get weaponry much more easily than your average Euro, and burger civillians are too busy fighting with spics and coons to focus on worldwide Islam. The leaders who do have the resources and capability to fight back have no interest in doing so for the purpose of "rooting out evil" or whatever rubbish you're thinking of. If they can keep war going to make a profit, they're going to do it. If they can consolidate their power by causing a crisis and capitalising on it, they're going to do it. Practicing Muslims aren't GaymerGoyim; you're not going to shame them into passivity and weakness. You either kick them the fuck out and completely reject their influence, or you get ready to be culturally enriched.

Idealism will be the death of the West.

I assume you're referring to Catholicism. Is it compatible with drawing r34 of innocent video game characters?

b-but #notallmuslims

i wonder how many european body bags have to be filled before the inherent danger of anyone who follows the quran or sharia law

Right now, they NEED to be kicked the fuck out. That we can agree on.

You don't invite a bunch of people who MIGHT be suicide bombers into your home. You invite people in who you can trust.

We can't trust muslims. Not as they are. And if they change, it's not going to be anything but at a slow ass pace.

A reminder that there are only two kinds of people who get angry whenever religion is mentioned.
Edgy teenagers and young adults who don't know anything about anything, but want to jump on the bandwagon anyway
And hedonists and degenerates who feel that their perversions are threatened, or simply wish for the fall of western civilization. Liberals, communists, lolicons, pedophiles, weaboos, alcoholics, drug abusers, and etc. all fit into this category.

Triggered

There's no such thing as good Islam.

imgur.com/gallery/aeIGCJv

Or people who generalize a lot and act like hypocrites because they say that everyone else is a bunch of "Edgy teenagers and young adults who don't know anything about anything, but want to jump on the bandwagon anyway", despite acting exactly like that.

I don't believe in absolutes that ain't actual laws of the universe.

I also don't trust the man that demands that I cast an evil blanket across people he doesn't know to a man with the same knowledge. Stop trying to recruit.

I do agree that they should be deported, however, as it only takes one bomb to kill 50 people, and Muslims are the only ones who are doing that.

Also, access to the American and European internet should be shut off from their side so they can stop recruiting.

What? That's retarded user.
Who decides who is or isn't an alcoholic or drug "abuser"?
If your answer includes religious people of any stripe, you have fucked up in ways that can't be presently measured.

I don't get why I have to be all stabby killy to support the deportation argument.

With you people it's either genocide or nothing, like that solves shit and doesn't stir up problems at all, oh no.

For fuck's sake, That's no different then how Islam acts these days. Always all or nothing, but no sort of fucking reasonable solutions or compromise.

YEAH, MAYBE EXTREMISM IS A BAD THING THAT SHOULDN'T BE PRACTICED

God, it's like I'm arguing with kids. probably am. You fucks had better not be spouting this shit as adults.

do you read the bible and go "yea, i'm gonna let this book run my life accurate to every sentence in it". cause then there would be no such thing as good christianity.

Oh, a christfag
This reminds me that I should include pedophiles in "shit you aren't qualified to be the moral guardians of"

24 year old virgin here. Video games have affected me for the worse.

I'm really desperate for sex. I've tried fapping with used tampons and condoms (when I'm lucky) because it's the closest I can get to sex. I've licked them. Tasted them. Drank them. Eaten them. I tried fapping with used diapers that I find in McDonalds and from my neighbor (who has a 3 year old kid who is cute). I go through her trash. But because of the hormone pills she takes, she seems to never have periods (?). I do all of this in my bathtub while drunk.
I wish I was a zoophile. That way, I could buy a dog and have sex with it and be happy forever. Or I wish I was a mortician and then I could just have sex with the corpses. When I was young I was really into Pokemon. I remember being attracted to certain Pokemon which resembled real-life animals.

I am thinking of having sex with animals as a last resort. Like a horse or a dog. Except right now I can probably only afford a cat/kitten. I'm not even attracted to animals. I want to have sex with a human. :( But I have no choice and I hope animals will be enough.

So how is the sex with animals? If I bought a kitten and trained it to love sex, will it have sex with me willingly? If I bought one which is so young that its eyes are closed and I trained it to love sex, will it love sex with me? Fuck, I don't even like bestiality. But I am so desperate…
How does cat sex work? Does he/she just do it like normal sex? Is there any ejaculation? I'm guessing I can't actually put my penis in a girl cat but what about my tongue? What about a boy cat?

Pedophiles ARE scum and should be imprisoned and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, if not killed.

note, I don't care if you fap to drawn porn with that shit, but if you actually fuck a child, you deserve the worst possible. Death isn't good enough for you, you deserve getting railed in prison 10 to 20.

I don't know if you came in here to push pedophilia, but if you are, you had best leave, because no one here will sympathize outside of one or two freaks.

Don't you even dare try to push it or argue for it.

I don't think it's video games that turned you into this, you fucking freak.

You have issues and need actual mental health.

This had better be a pasta m8.

'Love thy neighbor' is not up for interpretation, anons.

Pretty obvious, but it's nice nonetheless.

As in love love, or?…

google "backpage (your city)"

Go bang an escort or whatever they are.

Sex is easy to get as long as you have money.

There was a time when devout Christians would flagellate themselves as a form of penitence, but that changed with advancements of technology for comfort and leisure in people's lives, as well as a general education of the populace. You give the arabs enough pleasantries, they'll either relax enough that their religious beliefs become background radiation, or they go extinct from rampant honor killings.

It's just a form of entertainment.
Yes, I am a kissless virgin. However, it's irrelevant whether I fill my free time with vidya, tv or football. And I'm not depressed or unhappy, I'm quite content actually.

so how did the crusades happen if that's not up for interpretation :^)

Check the graph thing.

People need the bottom before the top and if they don't have them, they'll go fucking crazy to get them.

Right now, Muslims don't even have Tier 2, let alone Tier 1.

If you're not safe, you become dangerous to live. If you don't have shit, you will make it or take it. If you're not loved, you'll search for it. If your ego isn't preened, you'll look for attention or do shit for recognition.

After all of that, you develop morality. But in a world without any of that, there's no room for morality.

That's the thing about humans, if we don't get what we need, we become more and more desperate for it. To the point of becoming animals that kill should this go on for years without any sort of reprieve.

Videogames definitely didn't turn you into this. I know something you can do to that will help out a lot though.

In case you haven't been paying attention, the West has killed millions more Muslims since 9/11 through various military actions in the Middle East than the Ottoman empire killed Europeans themselves throughout their entire centuries long rule and there's even MORE Islamic terrorism now than ever before, the vast majority of it already stays in the Middle East. Nearly like 95% of the victims of all Muslim terrorist attacks throughout the world are other Muslims. Islamic terrorism is actually quite contained when you look at things objectively.

The West is not under any threat of Islamic terrorism, at least the people in charge aren't because the people in charge don't give a flying shit about you, your culture, your nations, your races, your religions, your freedoms or your pathetic Holla Forums-tard lives and get to live comfortably either way. Do you think their wealth or power is affected by some Moroccan or Tunisian mowing down a few dozen frogs at some parade? You're nothing more than collateral. As long as Islamic terrorism is happening on just the right scale where retards will take a surveillance camera up their ass just for a vague feeling of saftey, as long as they can continue to save money through bringing in cheap guest labor from the third world countries that have been destabilized at least part by their own efforts, and as long as the only thing people will talk about in the West are things like "we're still too racist, increase welfare to help refugees" or "muh pure white race" or "Is Islam the problem" or "muh oppressive white male patriarchy" not realizing just how fucking controlled and expendable everyone's lives are as far as whatever shadowy Illuminati-like puppet masters are concerned, nothing else matters.

The people who have constructed this planet have really constructed a quite brilliant scheme for themselves, cause at the end of the day it doesn't matter who wins cause they own pretty much every side, from the right-wing nationalists with their romanticism about the purity of their nations, to the doughy egalitarian liberals shouting "refugees are welcome here" to the Islamic terrorists trying to create some religious utopia. The plan just adjusts itself accordingly, There's no escape.

I like the cut of your jib, you freak. Stick around.

All i'm seeing is some depressed faggot ranting at people at how he thinks the world is hopeless at this point.

For fuck's sake, you're only barely coherent.

My friends stick with me through thick and thin. We hang out not because we need something to do but because we need some time to hang out and talk and get through shit. We work shit jobs and we know shit people and we get together just to relax and unwind as buddies and enjoy having someone we connect with. We regularly request time off just to blow off steam and do jack shit but have a few beers and chat. I'm nearly 35 now though so it may just be I've sorted through the dregs and found the people I most enjoy spending time with.

I have several acquaintances all of which are for going to see a movie with or generally shooting the shit for a few hours at a bar, but my friends are always there when shit gets heavy or hell when you're just feeling lonely.

Islam is set around the devout following of a paedophilic warlord who claims himself to be a holy man, who raped and killed his way across the Arabian peninsula. There is no such thing as good Islam.

Tolerance is the virtue of a man without conviction. Disregarding ideological purity is how you get subverted. The reason that the Mohameddans are so set in their beliefs is because they don't allow themselves to be subverted in the same way that modern Westerners do. You can't fight extremism with moderation.

The sandpeoples are genetically predisposed to violence, just as niggers are. The way I see Islam function is as a multiplier - if you're predisposed to being violent, Islam will help enable that. If you're not, you might not be violent yourself, but you're giving silent consent to those who are in the name of their religion.

I think you should save this.

I don't know why i play videogames anymore.
I like them but if i'm playing alone it often feels like i could be doing something better with my time.

Rebellion doesn't mean an eradication of evil, remember that both french and russian revolutions created some paranoia-tier reigns of terror after them

And even then this didn't stop a minority of systematically killing 70 million innocent people, did it? I wonder where were your 'people' when that happened.

Ok, now you just went full prophetical, I don't even care anymore.

Stop with this strawman bullshit, user. It's not because I accept a harsh reality doesn't mean I don't fight for a less shittier one.

Yes, there is.
elitereaders.com/bad-ass-jordanian-king-revenge-against-isis/

I want the nihilists to leave.

You'll feel my pain one day.

Every other religion says you have to do something to connect with your gods, but Christianity says Jesus came to do for you what you can't do for yourself, so don't try that deceitful shit.

Yep, Christianity is the real problem. It’s the current year, after all.

Fuck off normalfag

Did you even read what you posted, or did you just copy the first link you found off of google after you remembered that incident and thought you could use it as an anecdote? The Jordanians fighting ISIS is a regional power struggle and a fight against terrorism, not a religious struggle the way jihad against the West is.

What is the definition of normalfag to you user?

Not him but you are a normalfag piece of shit that belongs on facebook, not here.

No, I won't. I've already come to terms with the fact that there isn't anyone out there for me. So I'm ready to be a Wizard. 3D women don't want a real relationship, they want emotional coddling like explains. Real life dude friends are just as bad, they don't really care. They don't stick around when shit hits the fan or when you're at your lowest, they'll just desert you. Why would you even desire such horribly vain things? If you want a warm body to sleep next to, get a body pillow and a warmer. If you need to get off, buy an onahole. The one thing women were ever truly good for, being companions, they've forever fucked up at. There are a very small minority, easily less than 1%, of women who aren't like this. But they're such a rare breed there's no point in even looking, because they're a dying breed as it is.

If you're that desperate for some poon, go call a whore and pay her some cash, and make sure to pay her well otherwise she might just cry rape and sue your ass. Use craigslist even, if you're so desperate. But DESIRING bestiality or necrophilia? You're scum of the earth.

You are on the videogame board talking about how you barely play and don't even like vidya anymore while bragging about your awesome normalfag life. You don't really belong here anymore, now do you?

Holy autism, batman.

Listen, I know your type…when you were younger for one single instant you thought you knew everything and you dismissed it you gave your own explanation for it and stopped caring about anything you couldn't control but you still let it dictate your everyday life but everytime someone steps up like right now and challenges your little idea of reality it shits you off hardcore you wouldn't respond in the way you do if you didn't thats blatantly obvious for everyone to see here…that moment is my everyday and its literally existencial agony for every moment I spend alive and it also dictates everything I do but God I wish I could kill myself sometimes because sometimes when I let my grip slip on my mind I slam full on into the reality of things, I went through a year and a half of dehumanisation therapy and psyciatrists just to have them all say theres nothing wrong with you or your state or mind, your not stressed psycotic, autistic, obsessive compulsive or inhuman in anyway you just seem to accept things as they are regardless of what that means for you…do you actually understand the implications of that concept…it means I will tell people exactly how they are acting and offer proof of it regardless of how that might trigger other peoples reactions..wake up and smell the roses..

I think you're reading too much into this. Most people have religion because either they don't have anything better to do, or they have nothing else to guide them. The more info we drop on them, and the more comfortable we make their daily lives, they'll focus less on being devout and more on either learning and bettering themselves, or on being lazy pieces of shit that watch movies and play video games all day. Bit by bit, with every fantastic scientific advancement we bring to them, they'll think less of the wonders of god and more of the wonders of man; and the wonders of man don't have quite so much effort needed to worship them.

But to the point of that image, i barely have the love tier, but i still have a sense of my own morality. I don't kill because it's a waste of a useful human life, but i still believe in the death penalty for those who DO kill, and also any gangbangers. I don't believe in pirating, unless it's a game that's older than five years or any live-action porn. I believe marriage is between a man and a woman, and shouldn't be done with any great haste, nor should divorce occur except under circumstances where one or both might die form the relationship. I don't like a lot of sexual activities like homosexuality and scat, but as long as they keep it behind closed doors, i don't really care too much. I don't like abortion, but it should still be legal but also done after a great deal of soul-searching; maybe also with a life-long limit of like three abortions. If bitches are getting knocked up that much, they should just stop fucking.

Anyhow, my major point is morality is developed independently and individually, when it's allowed to. You give enough people enough information, experience, and time, they'll come to their own conclusions. Maybe i'm just not a good little cultist, though.

All I'm seeing is some tool who can't face facts.

Nice meme. It's more like: Christians continue to support destabilizing third world countries thinking they're spreading freedom, democracy oropening the doors for Christian missionaries to bring the gospel and also give money to the kikes to bomb a few more sand niggers cause that will bring Jesus back, all in turn causes the sand niggers to have nowhere to live, so they're brought into Europe who is forced to basically take them all so America doesn't have to pay any price for dicking around but that's all good cause rich Europoors get cheaper migrant labor. And of course said rich Europoors will fund liberal parties who will make anyone who criticizes this state of affairs look like a racist for not wanting to help the poor refugees, and if any terrorists come in with the refugees or emerge from these people who would just rather go back where they came from instead of being forced to try to be European against their will, they just tell everyone we just need more surveillance & gun control and more measures to put an end to racism & patriarchy. Meanwhile some guy from Texas that gave money to the Evangelical Christian organizations which supported military intervention in Muslim country X and more military spending to fight Muslim terrorists continues to shake hands with the Saudis whose oil profits partly go to him and partly go to fund said terrorism.

Really, if you weren't such a biased Christfag, you could appreciate the genius of it all.

Man, you are one spastic retard

There's coming to terms with the way things are, but then there's being desperate enough to consider adopting a cat or a dog just to fuck it, or to get a job as a mortician to just fuck corpses. I think you want to do those things, user. Because if it really was end of the line, you would've tried literally everything else: onaholes, hookers, online dating, etc. Even if you had exhausted all these, and still were not content, there's absolutely no justification for engaging in universal taboos like bestiality and necrophilia. Sure you could give it your own justification, your own preconceived notion of why.

Fire your shrinks and get some real help and fuck a hooker.

Those desires, however "desperate" you may feel, are absolutely and universally unforgivable if you act upon them.

I play video games at least partially for escapism, what entertainment medium isn't some form of escapism?
This thread is only going to drag out all the tumblrinas who will list their long, completely true sob story of why dark souls and anime is the only salvation in their uneventful lives.

So, brainwashed burgers supporting the government, which is in turn controlled by Israel, is equivalent to individual mudslimes blowing themselves up, decapitating non-believers, shooting up buildings and trains, and ploughing through crowds of people in trucks? Not to mention how the Turks, the Saudis, and other Gulf states fund extremist groups in the middle east to try and bring down hostile governments the same way the US government does.

Really, if you weren't such a mouthbreathing retard, you could understand how that's a false equivalence.

I ain't bragging user. Also I come here to talk about games I enjoyed playing. I don't hate videogames, just don't find any modern ones fun.

used to. now im just waiting to die

If you weren't such a retard yourself, you'd realize that no one is equivocating the two. In fact, when you compare the two, if the object is to kill lots of people and establish a firm sense of political and/or social control over dumbasses, you would see that the "brainwashed burger" method is far more effective than any islamic method has ever been. The reason Muslims suicide bomb and plough through crowds of people in trucks is because they generally have little power or might to speak of. Christians don't have to do that because all they gotta do is lobby the government to send fighter jets & drones over other countries to give them a healthy dose of freedom.

Sure, equivocating the two would be retarded which wasn't I was doing, but what's even more retarded is thinking that America, a country whose actions in countries like Iraq & Afghanistan resulted in literally millions of dead muslim and only a few thousand dead American soldiers who are treated like martyrs by their burger brethren is somehow under any meaningful threat from these same people just because one of them shot up a gay club and still didn't manage to make the death toll from islamic terrorism in the USA top the yearly death toll from blacks fighting, killing and robbing each other in urban city streets.

Stopped reading there.

Pic related.

Nowhere in that post your capped did I assert that Christian extremism or Islamic extremism were equivalent, so your post was entirely wrong that I put forward a false equivalence, rather I was correcting that user's assertion that Christian extremism is somehow more benign and how, considering the effects of it, it probably has a much greater impact than its Islamic counterpart.

Maybe instead of using logical terms you just learned off wikipedia, you could actually go to school and take a logic class. Maybe then you wouldn't embarrass yourself on the internet so bad

Do you know what Equivocating means?

GARBAGE