SENATE VOTES 98-2 FOR RUSSIA SANCTIONS

Only rand and bernie voted no. rand because he has principles and bernie because he's been a russian agent his entire life.

archive.is/NPNF0
cnn.com/2017/06/15/politics/russia-sanctions-senate-trump/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00144
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4621.html
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what does this mean

Probably the same thing as the myriad of other russia sanctions we've implemented in recent years: the media screeches that Putin is eternally btfo and proceeds to wonder why Russia hasn't collapsed under the wight of our sanctions yet, and you aren't allowed to buy an AK.

They're trying to shit up relations between us even more. Making the future of the American-Russo 1-2 punch against the endless shitskin hordes that much further from our reach.

whats the best way to exploit this with the bernout faggots?

the ak platform is made and imported from a lot of countries that won't be sanctioned. Bulgaria, Poland, etc.

Oh boy these fuckstick still buy the russian bogeyman bullshit.

That's deep state for you, I suppose.

Stop reelecting cucks.

Can Trump still stop this?

I don't see how. Maybe he would try to be neutral by doing little or nothing to stop aggravating the issues any further. I am not forward to the WWIII. ;_;

Don't know what cnn is on but it was 97-2 and the nays were Rand and Mike Lee of Utah, not Bernie
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=1&vote=00144

More expensive Russian vodka, I guess.

Fuck me twice.

It means that we have to buy, better quality, but more expensive Serbian and Ukrainian AK's. Oh, and we can't buy T-72B's anymore.

buy polish

Can't Trump veto this shit?

In a way, he has to "enforce" it.

Aren't we already sanctioning Russia? Is this just to continue their sanctions?

Also, it's hilarious that they decide to slap on additional sanctions the day that Russia kills the leader of ISIS. Any american citizen would say they just helped us out immensely, and yet our (((leaders))) are pissed. Really makes you think.

Bernie a two timing Jewish fraud shyster. This is an act, this is all part of a Jewish war on Russia.

You mean Jewish agent you fucking Jew piece of shit. Get the fuck off this board and go back to reddit

I doubt it, there's plenty of Jewish Oligarchs in Russia, no need to get upset, Ivan.

Russia and USA have Jew elites so they are trying to goad Putin and Trump into war. I find it weird that they are good goyium.

Why doesn't any alt-right media celebrities explain what's going on here? This is obviously the neocons and zionists trying to stop Russia from solving Syria and using the dumb "epic russian hackz" talkpoint to get it across. Since this hacking nonsense is something every altright YT celebrity is happy to point out as nonsense, why don't they take the next step and explain things to people?

Stop dicking about. That was under Obongo rule.

Well it looks like the sanctions aren't going down soon.

Ordnance, you mean. Ordinances are a type of regulation.

Yeah, that's true, but you have to be careful with the ones from the eastern bloc countries. Think of all those shitty romanian WASR-10s floating around that are inaccurate as fuck and literally rattle because of how fucking loose all the parts are.

I'm just glad I ended up being able to acquire an Izhmash AK early on during the russian ban before they shot up in price. Still had to convert it from a hunting rifle configuration to its proper configuration, but it was well worth it. Not too hard to do either.

because the alternative media is just another branch of international jewry: subverted for propaganda

how are so many senators so cucked? did they each get (((the call))) and told they'd have their campaign funding cut?

are we literally at war with 98% of our own politicians?

these people should all be investigated for ties to israel and other non-american interest groups.

Russia and BRICS as a whole have mostly exited the Western payment system already. This merely is damaging the European Union who had close trade deals with Russia before the MH17 plane was shot down and the Ukraine Jew regime change. They are much more damaging to the EU then to Russia itself. Russia has already recovered and is doing much better financially then western powers.

Here's the real truth about Americans. Despite all of the wars the US has gotten itself involved with. The average American is one of the most peaceful cultures on the planet. They voted for bush, because he promised non-interventionist foreign policy; the people were betrayed. They voted for Obama because he would end all the spying, open up government transparency and to bring all the troops home and start closing foreign US bases. They voted for trump because he promised to stop the foreign nation building policies and the corruption within. Judging a president not even a year in his term is wrong, but Trump's legacy after his terms will prove whether he was a man of his word, or a liar that most of his predecessors were.

Will the sanctions effect russia over in syria? Those new Us led terrorists have mlrs set to kill SAA troops fighting mossad israeli secret intelligence service.

Not when there is over 2/3rds vote, idiot

yep, and the sanctions help russia, honestly. Makes their local business boom.

I know exactly what CNN is on though. They're trying to make all the zombified little kike slaves conflate sanctioning Russia with the phoney investigation, when really they have been sanctioned for years.

Trump won't stop it because it's good. You guys aren't understanding what sanctions are for because you're letting your views be framed by CNN.

All governments across the West seem to be thoroughly infested with the servants of globalism. How they so completely infested our governments is a pretty amazing feat.

Bingo

Npap receivers are heat treated using an easy bake oven and shit the bed after like 10k.

Ukrainian's don't even import any AK's, nor even have any domestic production of any significance.

Russian AK's are objectively better excluding valmet's, romanian ones are best value to get now. Russian veprs are still available.

tbh Polish and Hungarian ones are the best ones.

Someone has never shot an East German one

Sanctions help local small businesses in Russia.

If you read the Senate website, you'd realize "sanctions" are multi-faceted, and really entail having meetings every couple years for geopolitical strategy.

Some Npaps years ago did have shit receivers due to them having to crank out a retarded amount of them for an order, these days they're fine.

Congress continues to erode the possibility of Russia working with the United States so we can just go fight in Syria and attack Russia for israel.

not even fuckin close man. this reads like a cuck fantasy at fanfiction.net

you should take interest in politics to enrich yourself, not gossip like a roastie cunt.

Pretty sure he can veto.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I believe it, but not because some ZOG media faggot says so.

they're all shabbos goys and or actual jews

They can bypass his veto. It doesn't matter what he does.

its because the alt-right's leaders are ALL compromised
though if Trump counts as one of their leaders he isn't compromised anyway

Either he shrugs and acts like he doesn't care, or congress overturns his veto and makes him look like a bitch. Signing the bill saves face, vetoing it turns into a pointless embarrassment.

Martial Law when?

sanctions are a smart move. I'm honestly tired of explaining this.

If you want an idea of how the media is so effective at manipulating people, take a look at yourselves and what you believe. You know nothing except a CNN story and a tweet about "sanctions". you don't know what they entail, you don't know their effect. You just parrot what CNN tells you, and what people who have watched CNN tell you.

Why not buy some Polish AKs and tanks? We have the highest quality in the region.

the BRILLIANT part about all of this fake russia bullshit, is now any politics concerning Russia will be instantly framed to make it look like the CIA is 'totally winning this time' and Trump is 'definitely going to be impeached'

You can't even separate Russian sanctions from the false hacker narrative in your mind. You immediately conflate the two.

That's how the media controls your mind. Your own thoughts are designed to betray you as you trust info from secondary sources.

I mean how many of you believe Bernie voted 'nay'?

That's evidence alone that you don't read or understand shit. Total lie right out of the gate and you all fell for it hook line and sinker.

Economic sanctions means that people in the US can't buy some things straight from Russia. Guns, clothes, everything like that. It's mostly a move done to make a country do something.

He can veto but if the veto's overturned there's nothing he can do.

Is loose to allow sand to fall out.

Don't forget they also include Iran, its almost like the (((Neocons))) are forcing an alliance between Russia and Iran so that when the USA attacks Iran that'll force both China and Russia to defend Iran.

I don't want to sound conspiratorial to think this policy is part of a grand plan to destroy the USA by putting it into a war it can't win. Then the kikes will seek eastward for their meals.

atleast you can still get a romanian PSL.

He could bypass the fuckers altogether and make peace with Russia. That is within his power and doesn't require congressional approval.

Even if they tried to say you need 2/3 of congress for a treaty, you can remind them of the precedent set with Obama and Paris.
While they made sure to declaration of war required congressional approval, they left out declaration of peace.

Trump could literally make peace with Russia if he wanted to and congress can't do jack shit except play games financially with a new ally.

It's all about driving a wedge between Russia and Germany. Nothing else matters. If these two countries align, the US is done influencing Europe.

fuck off

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-16/must-not-happen-germany-threatens-us-retaliation-over-new-russia-sanctions

I'm fine. It doesn't hurt at all.

DAILY REMINDER

I don't fucking care about Russian businesses.

I get why everyone likes the AKs, but AR 15s are superior in every aspect for the operator. Also, why not a czech vz 58.

This is Russia's punishment for not going along with the Assad is an ebil dictator who gasses wittle babies like Hitler on steroids storyline the jews put together. Where's my wall, you fucking traitors?

What I really want is a Finnish Valmet. It hurts that they're fucking impossible to source.

If this will shut some people up and bring a couple people together, I don't really care.

I just hope it doesn't strain the ME situation much more. There's no point in trying to play 4d chess if ww3 is still a go.

98-2 vote would easily override a veto.

AR 15 is a sorry ass shit grade rifle.

Is take a fucking SKS with detatchable mags over a fucking AR

yeah.

At this point though, I don't think Russia's economy is reliant on the USA in any way shape or form though.

America: land of the fries, home of the burger.

You could try at least once.

The format prob completely ruined but here:

2017 : U.S. trade in goods with Russia

NOTE: All figures are in millions of U.S. dollars on a nominal basis, not seasonally adjusted unless otherwise specified. Details may not equal totals due to rounding. Table reflects only those months for which there was trade.
Month Exports Imports Balance
January 2017 314.4 1,221.5 -907.1
February 2017 427.7 1,022.0 -594.3
March 2017 538.6 1,697.9 -1,159.2
April 2017 667.0 1,347.1 -680.1
TOTAL 2017 1,947.7 5,288.5 -3,340.7

China for comparison:

2017 : U.S. trade in goods with China

NOTE: All figures are in millions of U.S. dollars on a nominal basis, not seasonally adjusted unless otherwise specified. Details may not equal totals due to rounding. Table reflects only those months for which there was trade.
Month Exports Imports Balance
January 2017 10,071.9 41,376.3 -31,304.4
February 2017 9,797.8 32,763.4 -22,965.5
March 2017 9,625.8 34,204.7 -24,578.9
April 2017 9,839.7 37,471.9 -27,632.2
TOTAL 2017 39,335.3 145,816.3 -106,481.0

Links:
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c4621.html

census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5700.html

We really don't trade shit with Russia, they are probably much more concerned with trading with the EU.

1/10 got me to reply.

bernout detected

The president really is nothing more than a ceremonial figurehead, isn't it?

Underrated. Please someone screencap cause my PC sucks.

Pretty much. Only reason Obama looked so effective is because he did everything the legislative and judicial branches wanted him to do. A President that goes against the grain is essentially nothing but an entertainer for foreign leaders.

There.

nice meme there freindo

The new ones are the best value AKM on the market.

You have no idea what I know lol zionist detected

Further proof that the Depp State is winning in its efforts to at best neuter Trump. The bill also includes a bit about making it harder (i.e. next to impossible) for Trump to lift the sanctions without Congressional approval. Trump should veto it, it's bellicose sabre rattling with Russia when we should be pushing for detente (same as Iran) and effectively takes power away from Trump.

But the Deep State is going to twist his arm like they've been doing in regards to the rest of his foreign policy and he'll go along with it as he has no leverage over them except "the people" (and you know they don't care about what we think). This is all part of a long term goal to undermine faith in Trump among his supporters so that when the coup finally, fully goes through there won't be as much resistance to it.

Russian Standard is pretty good vodka for the low price.

Got any recommendation for Polish vodka other than Monopolowa? I mean, it's good and is a potato vodka which has some novelty but I honestly like Russian Standard more and RS has this amazing lack of hangover I've noticed.

TOP KEK

I wonder what Russia's punishment is for lying about the Holocaust…..

I think he might can but the press will go ape shit and they'll just pass it since they have over 2/3 votes. Not sure if he even gets an opportunity to veto with that unanimus vote though

By all means, please explain.