I love you Holla Forums

I love you Holla Forums

Holla Forums is actually around 200 unique visitors.

Everybody reset router, VPN and/or make a post from mobile (turn of Wifi, retard).

Soon…

Who would've guess the majority of Holla Forums anons were this transphobic? It only took a video with their BO having sexual relations with another man for them to do a complete 180º on their cause

is about that mod that sucked another dudes cawk?

someone leaked a video of their BO sucking dick while making pig noises in retaliation on discovering he was homosexual

If you want to see. It's not kino.

>>>/1825/12518

All they did was spread out to other boards.
If you've been paying attention you'll have noticed a dramatic uptick in anti-Holla Forums derails on nonpolitical boards over the past few weeks.

I noticed this on wizchan.

They've even posted on some of the dead as fuck imageboards that don't even have a Holla Forums.

That bitch is a man.

unlikely, but I guess we can't know for sure until we see real nudes

unnfff

If alexa was a man I'd fuck him.

Look at her jaw.

yes, looks completely normal

This is a chad jaw.

Bliss is ALL woman. My woman.

wait a minute… you're not me

Why would leftypol abandon the ship just because the BO is a tranny cocksucker though
As leftists, shouldn't they approve of such brave acts of defiance to the patriarchy?

>>>/leddit/

you do know that stalin, mao, pol pot and che killed fags en masse right? you americans and your retarded conception of "the left"

But i thought those weren't true communism

Holla Forums! Holla Forums! Holla Forums! Holla Forums! /

fuck off dipshit

Would cuckino be more your thing?

redditpol pls, anyone who has ever gone to your board has seen you retards sucking off faggots as allies in your oppressed workers revolution.

cuckiof cuckicourse cuckifellow cuckime cuckienthusiast, cuckibut cuckipost cuckimore cuckidancing cuckime cuckigirls cuckiplease

All of whom seem to be here as well tbh.

Well, obviously, it's just a circlejerk about who can be more progressive over there, and if there's any dissent, they will just get banned.
Because at the end of the day, they want freedom but lack the mental capacity to realize that everytime they try their failed ideology, it leads to the same authoritarianism they claim to fight so hard against.

I'm going to fuck Holla Forums up. BO still hasn't made me board vol even after I sucked his dick. Fuck him.

🤔

I look forward to their impotent sperging and rage creating a bunch of new Holla Forumss out of spite.

Yeah /a/ is getting hammered. Normally it is a no politics allowed board, but they have been shitting it demanding people be banned for wrong think. They even tried to fuck up the Christmas Collage thread, but that was because sudocuck triggered them and nobody on /a/ likes sudocuck or the commies so they both got banned.

niggers

bump of christmas past

bump

Might as well take over Holla Forums too, they're in full Shut It Down mode since Trump gifted Israel a new capital.

Put your dick into my ear user ♥

You dont know what a meme is you fucking retard. You probably think little kids talking like niggers is funny. Go get murdered and left in a fucking ditch.

No thanks.