Daily reminder if Net Neutrality is revoked your download speeds for pirating will be throttled...

Daily reminder if Net Neutrality is revoked your download speeds for pirating will be throttled. That's what they did before Net Neutrality, that's what they'll do again. Instead of reaching upwards of 8mb/second on a download you're lucky if your ISP allows you to reach 50kb/second again.

when has Jewgle stopped you from pirating movies? Google doesn't control the internet it just monopolised a few key functions which I hope you wouldn't be using anyway.

there's already a thread about this. we don't need to be like Reddit, where the entire front page is spammed full of NN bullshit every week.

fuck you.

dude, I can live with 1mb/s again if it gets all the niggers off the internet. I dont want to share the internet with niggers anymore. I dont want shit like wurlstah to exist anymore.

or even literally 56k/s. I'll fucking take it to remove whole groups of undesirables.

sold

Just use a vpn fucking retard

also only niggers pirate, I buy all my movies, music, games, etc. like a REAL MAN

niggers are too dumb to use a torrent client tbh fam

with NN, it does

The internet is fucked in any case and at least in the US Verizon & Comcast have a fucking strangle hold monopoly… all the hidden fees in their "internet packages" , they know you can't go anywhere else.

OMG, pirating shit will take longer. It'll be like the 2000s man! We'll have to go back to using Kazaa.

if its only been around since 2014 or so and the internet was well usable, relatively fast and uncensored prior to that year, I dont see what the big deal with getting rid of it is. The people running it are leftists and are actively censoring right thinking opinions anyway.
Willing to listen to any counter arguments though other than "it's a human right for everyone to use the internet, even the ghetto on their obama phones"

meaning counter arguments from people other than the guy I'm replying to, who seems to agree.

You can bet your goon ass that we will continue to do the opposite of what the kikes tell us to do.

No it fucking doesn't, you just have to stop using it.

This only works if the jews don't know.

what would getting rid of Net Neutrality do to break up Google's monopoly?

I have no clue since Google isn't an ISP.

FUCKING NIGGERS AND JEWS.

Wow Josh when did you become so racist?

*John

user I…

The Jews at Patreon are putting me on edge.
FUCKING KIKES

How do you know their front page is spammed?

you two realize he was joking right?