Now that he is canon again, what would a Star Wars game be like if you played as Thrawn?

Now that he is canon again, what would a Star Wars game be like if you played as Thrawn?

Also Star Wars Vidya Thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/C3p0),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked kotor 2 almost as much as I liked kotor 1

You did it now, faggot.

Who

Empire at War

There is no such thing as canon, there never was and there still isn't.

Thrawns Revenge Mod?

Since when C3PO's leg is silver?

It's a gang sign

it isn't

The new movie might not be great, but do you all at least hope the games that will come from it will be good?
The Star Wars games are always either better or worse than the movies.
why is BB-8 so cute, why did he have to be wasted on such a bland and generic movie

even the lego version have the silver leg

probably after the cloud city incident.

OC from the pre-Disney Star Wars expanded universe.

There was a really excellent trilogy of books in the early 90s where he took control of the Empire and almost destroyed the Rebellion/New Republic. He's undoubtedly the most popular Star Wars character to not be in a movie. If you've ever played Tie Fighter or Empire At War, he's that blue guy who sits in a chair and talks alot.

The new Rebels season 3 trailer just revealed that they're digging him up, and the fanbase is losing their shit over it. They'll go back to hating Disney in a few months when it sinks in that the books they know him from still aren't canon.

The Imperial Agent storyline from the Tortanic is probably the closet you will ever get. I'm afraid.
Its too good for that game I swear.

Zahnn, the guy who wrote his books originally, is also writing a new book all about him in the Disney canon. Hopefully it details him making another empire away from all that Snoke shit.

Could they have just scrapped the lore AFTER episode 6? For fuck's sake. At least we might get Darth Traya as canon.

It was originally, people just didn't notice because the sand reflected the gold color onto the silver. The reason he has his Punished 3PO arm in episode VIII was originally because JJ heard about that and wanted to make a part of 3PO stand out like in the original trilogy. The reasoning for it originally was it was supposed to make him look cheaper.

Space bond was kickass. So was sith warrior. Game was p trash otherwise

No argument here.

He might be canon but you can bet your ass that the new rebel dyke will kick him in the nuts.

Fuck I hate disney

Fuck Star Wars. Disney doesn't want you to be a fan, it wants new fans to replace you. Just forget it and move on.

I hope not, she's shit. As was the entire plot of the game.

It's pretty much impossible to be a Star Wars fan anymore.

What? Since when?

Like Star Wars for parasites from the looks of it.

see

I think it would be like Star Wars: Rebellion.

there are enough sw games where you play some random mary sue

It'd be an RTS where you die in the end because your most loyal unit decides to stab you because fuck it, good guys got to win.

Let the dead lie in peace, only madness lies down this path user

I don't understand the appeal of Star Wars. I know that it's a big, fat cash cow of a franchise, even the worst Star Wars shit will make money, but I don't know why anything Star Wars-related makes money.

Let's be honest here, Star Wars died when Lucas sold the rights of it

The extended universe is 10x better than any of the movies. Even Empire. The books, comics, vidya, and even the shows are better than any of the movies.

star wars soul died when lucas did the last trilogy and now the body is being raped by disney.

Wonder if they'll make a Darth Dindu for diversity reasons?

Yeah, Thrawn is the new flavor of the month villain for the rebel kids to make a fool out of like Tarkin and Vader and all the others.

This show has almost caught up to A New Hope in it's timeline and yet Darth Maul is still alive. Fuck Disney. I bet they'll make Maul the primary antagonist of the post-RotJ era too.

It's for the best, but it still hurts…

He's getting replaced by a Mary Sue.

Explain yourself.

Dubs shouldn't need explaining.

Please…

PLEASE TELL ME THEY DIDN'T MAKE THIS GUY KYLE KATARN

AND PLEASE TELL ME THEY DIDN'T MAKE HIM A SIDEKICK

shits fucked yo, beyond redemption
there be no hope, no happy end, no salvation
Only jews

This when they steal the plans for the death star. So I doubt it. Does not fight right in the time line.

That's Kyle Katarn's first mission with the Rebels so it could very well be him. That or they replaced his character with a wumin as everything so far has hinted to.

Wiki says it

So it looks like Kyle is not canon.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

git gut

Finally a man with taste!

The show is so fucking shit. Everything about it is godawful, from the cast, a pathetic attempt to ape Firefly, to the writing, which is anemic and boring and fails to engage at any level, to the animation and models, which look like cheap plastic compared to the Clone Wars ones.

And Clone Wars could at least maintain a steady level of quality throughout, and when episodes were good, they were good, and they tended to be filled to the brim with action and shit getting blown up, instead of annoying, unlikeable characters interacting.

If you're gonna watch Rebels just skip to the last episode of Season 2 and watch Vader and Ashoka duke it out. That scene was actually pretty great, both from an artistic standpoint, the arena was very fitting, and from a musical one but then they fuck up and don't show you the fight, fucking faggots.

Also, pic related. Find whoever came up with it and make him/her watch as you burn their family and loved ones alive.

IIRC EA has the gaming rights to the star wars I.P. I doubt there will be any good games either. Its best to just accept the new star wars films and games are shit and Disney spit on the fanbase by making everything else noncanon.

I mean, you'd think Disney would just make it a seperate universe, so the original stuff could still thrive, but instead they wipe out everything.

Should add I dont mean they own the gaming rights to the I.P, just that Disney made them the defacto gaming company for it, and no one else.

wew ;_;

You need to work on predicting how the kikes operate, m8.

They did that already in TFA.

i know, rite

Why live?

Mm, another great example to not get out hopes up on anything star wars ever again. It's all shit now and if Disney has their way, it always will be. Sad, to be honest. But at least we have the past, no matter what disney says they cant take that from us.

Jesus Christ EA did you faggots even watch the fucking films?

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F

Seems interesting, but Pulsar or whatever it's called is quite close to what this wants to be, minus the RTS aspect.

You can read the whole story in the Wookiepedia (starwars.wikia.com/wiki/C3p0), but the short story is that C-3PO was coated in actual gold while serving Amidala during Episode 3. Between episodes 3 & 4 the droid lost a leg because of a bomb. They put him back a leg but now it was missing the golden coating because it was expensive or something.
He keeps the silver leg during the whole original trilogy. For various reasons, it's not easy to notice the difference of color.

TL;DR: C3PO's leg is from a different set because it gives him some backstory, because a big deal of SW was that it was a "used" universe where few things are new.

They are fucking robots who cares if they are slaves? They don't have souls.

So he even copied the little details.
God, I hate that fucking kike.

He copied the whole of Episode IV, bolted on the most godawful plot in 20+ years of EU, and couldn't even be arsed to introduce any new vehicles.

Jews are a blight.

Yeah I know that, but I was basically pointing out how he isn't even trying to create a new story at all. It's a straight up copy with a few details that are different.

Literally a blue gary stu with red eyes. 99% of the EU was shit tier and he deserved to be taken out with the rest of the garbage.

Are you even trying?

despite Holla Forums shitposting i enjoyed episode vii

i mean it was better than 1 and 2

rebels is actually pretty good

Mobile suits in star wars when? Fuck Disney and fuck the jews.

I don't care about racemixing or whatever Holla Forums was complaining about, but that movie was pretty fucking bad, user.

probably the first good move disney's made with the franchise so far. thrawn is easy money; he's an "established" character, virtually every piece of EU fiction referenced him or his deeds, and he's just plain cool

this is less good news. did you ever read the hand of thrawn series? the ones where Luke and Mara Jade finally get together? they were awful, and i'm about as devout of a Zahn-fellater you'll find