RELIGION OF PIECES STRIKES AGAIN - ANT KINDERGARTEN - 7 KILLED 66 INJURED

RELIGION OF PIECES STRIKES AGAIN - ANT KINDERGARTEN - 7 KILLED 66 INJURED
BEIJING: A powerful explosion rocked the entrance of a kindergarten in eastern China today while children were leaving the school, killing at least seven people and injuring 66 others, the state media reported.
The blast happened at around 4:50 p.m. at the front gate of the kindergarten in Fengxian County in east China's Jiangsu Province when children were leaving the school, officials were quoted as saying by the state-run Xinhua news agency.
Two people were killed at the site of the explosion while another five died later in hospital. Among the injured, nine are in critical condition, the Fengxian county government said.
The number of children among the casualties has not been confirmed, the report said.
It was not immediately clear what caused the blast, which rocked the kindergarten as parents were picking up children from the school.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MXOHm
archive.is/lxQsx
time.com/11687/deadly-terror-attack-in-southwestern-china-blamed-on-separatist-muslim-uighurs/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476959/The-Pope-says-social-fact-Europe-seeing-Arab-invasion.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cAGElpnXg6U
pinterest.com/pin/152348399868191476/
modelmanagement.com/model/birgitta-petursdottir/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neat. I work at a Chinese restaurant. Boss hates muslims.

Iceburgs and le mew won their stanlee cup on the 11th
COINDENCE
I THINK NOT

inb4 norks or false flagging wannabe japs

UIGHUR GENOCIDE WHEN I FUCKING HATE TURKS, I CAN TOLERATE NIGGERS BUT FUCK I HAVE NEVER SEEN A LIKABLE TURK THESE FUCKS CAN GO DIE ALL THEY DO IS BRING TROUBLE

所有我想要的就是要杀突厥

archive.fo/MXOHm
Who wants to place bets on the perpetrator(s)?

This will enrage the Chins. Ready to hear their reaction.

The Chinks have already been cracking down on the mudslimes, will we witness a genocide?

China Muslim genocide confirmed by the dark lord himself

inquiring minds want to know

As much as I'd like to think it was shit-skins, it probably wasn't. There aren't any muslims in China.

(checked)
Trips confirms mudslime genocide soon.

archive.is/lxQsx

Xinjiang is on the periphery of the country. Within the interior, China is racially and religiously homogeneous.

But shit blows up all the time in chinkland and always will, mudslimes or no.

Sickening. China already gets the Muslim problem, so we can only hope they take even harsher measures.
It is surprising Muslims haven't attacked kindergartens or elementary schools more in Europe or the US given their lack of qualms and the attention it gets.

I don't even like these subhuman insect people, but I'm mad

FTFY

There's 21 million of the cunts living in China, Why shill?

Not the first time
time.com/11687/deadly-terror-attack-in-southwestern-china-blamed-on-separatist-muslim-uighurs/

That's way too many Muslims to be living anywhere.

Meh. I kick over anthills all the time.

The BBC briefly covered this story yesterday & claimed it was just an accident caused by a gas bottle explosion from a food cart.

haven't you heard? in all its history, there has never been a peaceful border with islam.

What exploded there? That's fuckin huge

(checked)

Shipload of ANFO and everything else within 300 yards.

This should be felt elsewhere in East Asia as well. China will crack down hard on all muslims in their borders, and Japan will feel justified in their continued monitoring of muslims. I don't know what the fuck Korea will do, and honestly I don't care.

Pathetic. I could throw a rock in China and hit half a dozen people.

If we do, watch how little these Lefties care. They're so empathetic and insistent that we import them all here, but when they're off dying en masse on foreign soil they don't give a single fuck.

I'd say they just poked a stick in a hornets nest but the chinks don't seem to give a fuck about other chinks.

was this a falseflag too?

PLEASE BE A CHINESE PHONE CHARGER

9000000000000000 DEAD EAST TURKS

Serves them right for poisoning our children with their food and toys

Disregarding the chinks, it's interesting how they are going after children and women.

The Grande concert was mainly women. London bridge in both cases were women.
In Germany a lot of crime cases are rapes against women and young boys.
Here they are attacking a kindergarten.

And yet women in majority support rapefugees coming into the country.
Fucking doublethink.

I'm gonna guess shitty maintenance on some kind of gas line either in the building itself or outside near the street that the government was supposed to take care of.
Remember these are chinks.

Allah
hu
Aqbar

More dead polytheist/atheist scum

What's more disturbing is the fact that video is interlaced.

Yes, Satan. YES.

The result of feminism; women no longer care about their children. Any person looking to defend their families and themselves would not vote to keep importing these fuckers.

Watch the difference between how the West and China deal with this.
In the UK after the Ariana Grande Manchester attack people wanted to "carry on like nothing happened", i.e. bury their head in the sand and pretend kids didn't get blown up.
China wont be reacting the same. Rolling for a Chinese 'crusade'.
I doubt Western media will cover this.

Same and the Chinese are BRUTAL when it comes to scummy foreigners doing things to their kids.

out by one for quads. FUG.

This thread was brought to you in association with hasbara isreali jews/Rebel Media/ Pam Geller

Muhammadan spotted and reported.

Don't mind (((me))) while I film this street with nothing happening and then upload it to (((liveleak))). I 66 where you get your kicks against all the pricks.

It thinks it's so clever

I don't care who is the vessel of Kek this time, I need my healthy dose of multiculturality

Just wait a couple hours, and you'll see chinks turning into Dynasty Warriors characters, cutting down sandniggers en masse.

Does this seriously warrant an upvote on Reddit these days?

It's the result of people not having children nigger
no children > no reason to serve the nation > Epicurean philosophy > degeneration of the nation
All of this is derived from the preponderance of poverty and uncertainty begot from (((democracy))).

it's the other way around user
chinks can't fight at all, they need 20 men to equal 1 of their enemy (for example Wako Japanese pirates).
All those Dynasty Warriors lords were blue or green eyed WHITES, Guan Yu was a ginger white. Shame the white minority of China died out after being killed by their Han underclass a few times.

Thank you, Satan.

I'm going to need a source here or else that claim is nothing more than a reverse we wuz.

Drop in the ocean

user. . . I. . .
China is the size of Europe, Rome fell, the Chinese Imperial Dynasties didn't, when it did, they quickly reconquered their shit and more. Chinks even memed their cultural superiority to the extent that when foreigners established their own dynasty, they would quickly genocide they own people kek

Also wako pirates aren't Japanese, its a meme, because Chinese are good bois didn't du nuffing. Its just a bunch of chinks, japs and gooks going rouge.

Guan clan is from the central region, so nice try

Thank you, Satan!

meanwhile in reality

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476959/The-Pope-says-social-fact-Europe-seeing-Arab-invasion.html

No link OP WTF

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-40300059

Did anyone even bother to verify this?

You know I didn't feel bad watching that. Seeing them all on the floor dying and writhing in agony reminded me of that video with the Gooks killing all those dogs and boiling them alive.

That video was much more upsetting to me.

No link OP WTF

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-40300059

Did anyone even bother to verify this?

Still under investigation, the chinks have nutters who went on road rages and knife sprees a year ago, and some reports that this is some idiotic street food vendor who had a gas canister on his cart or some shit.

Got a BETTER VIEW OF THE BLOW UP HERE! Set to music, too, Also bonus of chink blowing up his face

Actually they suck sand dick too hard to say anything negative. They've been fucking with the local internet an erasing all coverage since it doesn't do nice things to the "multicultural China" paradigm.

You faggots thought the CCP wasn't pozzed? Please.

Oh and China's been pushing all of it's butt buddies to refer to their fully controlled propaganda dept press as MSM instead of official media. Don't tell them.

Oh boy satan; guess the USA will have to go to war to kill chinks and die for Israel- I mean die for Islamic freedom.

Islamic freedom
Islamic
freedom
My soul hurts

Welp, I guess that's that. Chinks about to kill every muslim they can get their hands on.

You now are of honorary Balkan, friend.

WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTERPLAN?

Ah yes, but does user has a remove kebab tattoo?

Yep, fuck this. I hope chinese central government starts the genocide soon.

Oh man satan, you're teasing us.

Oh man satan, you're teasing us.>>10097196

Shit nigger my weed delivery guy in Shanghai was muslim. tldr: he was executed for dealing BTW, Ever heard of Xinjiang? It's full of muslims.

I kind of wonder if this isn't a false flag. The Chinese are INSANE about their kids. This is the one thing that will set chinks off. Could the PRC be setting up for a mudslime crackdown? Given the number of muzzies China actually does an alright job keeping them in line, although I would have to imagine muzzies in Xinjiang are less inbred than those in say one of the 'stans and are prob less violent overall.

Did anybody else notice that dude riding the explosion into the sky?

We need to work on that.

Good post otherwise. Muslims need to be strung from lampposts in the streets by the hundreds. These people need not just defeat, but humiliation.

Thanks, Satan.

Thank you, Satan.

There can only be peace on Earth once the last Muslim child has been strangled with the entrails of his own mother.

Let's make the 21st century the century of Muslim genocide.

Uh huh.

Literally bugs in humanoid bodies

anons have the webm of the guy livestreaming from the alley? it looks like some "Independence Day" shit barreling towards him when slowed down.

Hey I didn't say they ALL cared about kids, obviously over a billion ant people aren't going to care much about those even one degree outside of their immediate family. But I found the child worship to be a lot higher there than in the west. Everywhere you go from the tony private schools in downtown Shanghai to the rural schools there were always armed guards at the school entrances. My Chinese friends told me the reason was terrorist attacks, both of the chinky knifey kind and of the muzzie kind.

Excellent. I wish we had the death penalty for drug dealing here. I'd go around buying drugs from niggers, only to rat them out to the police later.

Yes Satan, I think it's pretty clear we will.

Gas The Blue Turks

KILL THEM ALL NO UK WILL SAVE THEM THIS TIME

(Checked)

Criminally unchecked double checked dubs. Two in a row ffs.
What the fuck are you doing, user!

FYI, the Xinjiang province is inhabited by whites, not chinks.

More like plasma.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330368/Chinese-police-use-FLAMETHROWER-terror-suspects-grenades-tear-gas-fail.html

lol who cares

That's cherrypicking though, those white looking turkish chinks hybrids are a minority, do you consider Pashtuns as white too ? Hazaras ? some of them have white skin and some of them don't.

White skin isnt the only difference between Europeans and lesser humans/sub-humans… but Id have a hard time saying this is not a white woman. In a crowd, would you be able to pick her out as the non-white? You can with Jews.

It says shes Pashtun btw.

how to wife this?

Move to Afganistan? I dont know much about all that esoteric white origin story stuff, but those chink kids have celtic traits, and that Pashtun girl looks huwite to me.

Isn't "whiteness" there a remnant of Greeks who stayed behind during Alexander the Great's conquests?

I've heard that.

Pretty much, and there are very few of them even there anymore. Ask how many blonde haried and blue eyed women/men soldiers saw over there and I'd bet every single one says 0 or 1.

Enough of this fucking infighting. All caucasians are caucasoid, but not all caucasoids are caucasian. This map has different shades of blue for a reason. If anyone doesn’t have it committed to memory yet, you need to get with the program.

I KNEW IT

Possibly a very small part of it, but certainly not the whole story. Afghanistan (along with Pakistan and India) were conquered by the ancient Aryan people. It's why the languages in these regions, such as Pashto, are actually in the same language family as the European languages.

But due to being degenerates and thinking they could "whiten up" the local people they conquested, they ended up creating a Latin America-style situation where most of the population are varying degrees of half-breeds. It's why in India, you see the high-caste are lighter and genetically more similar to europeans, whereas the lower castes are darker and genetically less similar.

Another issue is "pashtunization". Ethnic pashtuns aren't the only people of the region. There's plenty of more oriental groups like tajiks and uzbeks, as well as people with more dravidian blood, etc. Pashtuns were originally a distinct ethnic group, but they started assimilating all these neighboring people into themselves. They spoke Pashto, but as these other ethnicities were assimilated and mongrelized, they started speaking Pashto and identifying as Pashtun as well. This is basically an allegory of what civic nationalism entails, like a bunch of shitskins identifying as "american" and speaking english.

To be fair, they would have either been raped by shitskins for being too beautiful and provoking a sexual emergency by now, or they would have the full face screen burqa on, which is what they wear in afghanistan.

The problems with maps like this is that they're based purely on language, rather than actual genetics/ancestry.

For example, you can see how Hungary is not blue. Is that because they're not caucasoid? Well no, it's just because they don't speak an indo-european language. This is because the Huns were a Uralic ethnic group who invaded Europe and ended up conquering what is now known as Hungary. But are Hungarians actually the descendants of these Hunnic invaders? Well… no, not really. They are the same people that always lived there. They merely adopted the language of their conquerors. Genetically speaking, they're european and not any different than nearby eastern european peoples.

Think of it like how all the niggers in America speak english. Does that mean they're european? No. And there are similar stories with other groups. Bulgarians are said to have descended from a group of turkic people called the Bulgars, but genetic studies show that Bulgarians have no turkic blood. Same with how the Seljuk Turks were a central asian turkic people, but modern turks are just anatolians who adopted a foreign language. I imagine this is also the case for finland/estonia as well.

It was a wonderful time.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAGElpnXg6U

Those are Taijiks, an Aryan people, nice try turkroach

I hope those chinky bastards roast and castrate thousands of them in response.

The Muslims and their Lies….
Her name is Birgitta Petursdottir
a simple reverse search and you would have known that she is Icelandic.
pinterest.com/pin/152348399868191476/

modelmanagement.com/model/birgitta-petursdottir/

Fuck every Muhammadans.

Chinks are drones. They barely fucking count as humans. They may not commit crime and they may contribute to society to a relatively respectable degree, but they will watch you get your throat cut and not blink a fucking eye as well.

that is the most dishonorable, least white man thing ive ever heard someone say. with a jew ass idea like this id bet you are one, id also bet you dont have the balls to buy drugs from a nigger anyways

What is this, a kindergarten for ants?

Chinese are not infected with the SJW plague and seem mostly immume to it. They'll always think niggers are inferior pests.

Probably since in eastern Europe you'll never encounter them but you sometimes do encounter a Turkroach.

Turkroaches are retarded and want to prove superiority or some bullshit. Niggers are more retarded and just want muh weed muh dick, really animalistic creatures. Both lash out and assault people in larger groups / packs giving the individual little chance to fight back

THANK YOU BASED HORNED RED MAN

Fun Fact: Turkroaches were the ones who genocided the Tocharians living in Xinjiang

inb4 it was a simple household product that exploded due to terrible manufacturing