Has there ever been a more criminal case of franchise negligence than F-Zero?

Has there ever been a more criminal case of franchise negligence than F-Zero?

FUCK YOU NINTENDO WHERE IS MY FUN HYPE RACING GAME WHEN I NEED ONE

Do you really want modern nintendo to touch it?

F Zero X is so fucking rad, it blows every n64 game because it's actually 60 frames per second and even better THE GAME HAD THE COOLEST CHARACTER

fugged up my image

Yellow car master race.

Pink car is for faggots.

Blue car is for boring cunts.

Green car is for nobody plays as green car.

I don't know why there isn't a fangame though.
Wipeout already has two ballisticng for fans of the classic wipeouts and slipstreamgx for fans of the 'new' ones.

The games weren't very good to begin with.

GX really fucked up the gritty, comic book designs.

I think their excuse was that it would impossible to improve on GX, so there would be no point making another one.

what about fast racing neo ?

Its not on PC

You're just too slow

Impossible? Man they really need to fire some people if they got their creative directors saying that shit

Yes.
The Nintendo adventure games have been shit.
But their multiplayer games have been great.
Splatoon rocked, Mario Kart 8 rocked.
MK8 actually has some good track design too.

They both had better world design and fictional detail than N's modern adventure games too.
I fucking wish the places they made for MK8 were locations in any of the REAL mario games since Sunshine.

Those guys can definitely pull off an F-zero.

That game is fucking garbage as far as I can see.

ya wow look how fast these textures are going past me…
But look how big and wide all the turning is, and all the long straightaways.
Terrible track design in all the videos I've watched.

What they really meant was they couldn't come up with any stupid gimmicks to make a selling point for it.

Custom Robo

As much as I would like a new F-Zero, we should also consider that if a new one is made, it'll most likely be casualized as fuck, they'll find some way to "localize" something, and it'll probably be a worse F-Zero game than the ones we have now. user, the dream is dead.

hey you really want Miyamoto to touch F-Zero after what he done to Star Fox? don't expect anything high.

exactly

I think I remember hearing this somewhere as well, but I'm not sure. Do you have a source?

who said anything about Miyamoto? give it to SEGA or someone who knows how to good arcade racing games like sumo digital

They could at least remaster it with some online multiplayer, more custom parts, Time Trial leaderboards, and maybe a toning down of the difficulty ever so slightly so I can earn all of the fucking characters.

Thats completely fine with me, I don't want Nintendo to touch it.

And the same people who used to be at Amusement Vision and SEGA are probably long gone by now so they won't have the talent to pull of another GX.

forgot my pic, where the fuck is the quick reply box

Nintendo doesn't care about fun. Nintendo only cares about making shitty mobile games that guarantee profits.

Mobile gaming is among one of the more terrible things to happen to the industry.
Games steadily quit being designed for fun and designed around psychological gimmicks and formulas to ensure maximum profit for minimum effort.

I think it's more complex than that but I think Nintendo's biggest problem is that they just don't have the manpower to maintain all these IPs.

Came here to post this.
It's the easiest shit to make. Hell, Nintendo loves gimmicks and basically every single gun, bomb, and pod is a gimmick in itself.

Show of hands. Who would be satisfied with an F Zero X on 3ds with all 64dd items including track editor, online racing, and revamped updated graphics like star fox 64 3d OoT and Mm

I can settle with that.

Count me in.

By the same token, why don't they just release a Metroid prime Hunters "2" on 3ds, with simply better graphics and a slightly longer story?
Instead we get shitty Feddie force

Nah man. The 3DS doesn't have a high enough resolution to make that kind of game feel or look good. The framerate would suck ass too, it sucked ass in Bravely Default, it sucked ass in MH4U, and it sucked ass in Hyrule Warriors. These games aren't necessarily indicative of Nintendo's own potential but these games were comparatively slow and yet they only marginally looked better than the actual N64 version of F-Zero X. They would inevitably add dumb shit like with what they did to MM while also having the gall to lock Hero Mode/Master Quest until you beat the game because they don't give a shit about the actual core gamers that already played the original versions. Really though, the system limitations alone would screw it up even if Nintendo really did make the software itself perfect.

N64 remakes all ran at dead-steady 60 FPS, don't be disingenuous and cite much more intensive games or Wii U back-ports to claim N64 remakes will run badly. I sincerely doubt F-Zero X with graphical touchups and some form of online multiplayer at a steady framerate is an impossibility.

I didn't notice or really care about the atmospheric changes through lighting for MM3D, I got the same general vibe for every area as I did for the N64 game

???

Starfox 64 3D, OOT 3D, and MM 3D all ran at 30FPS.

Yes

The other guy is right, the N64 ports so far were only 30fps. Even if they could run F-Zero at a whopping 60fps it wouldn't fix everything because the restitution is still fucked. The cruddy resolution really killed MH4U because there were a lot of great monster designs and areas that would have looked great if they weren't muddled, blocky nightmares. It got to the point that it got in the way of gameplay but that's a whole different story.

Also MM 3DS changed the bosses up too for the worse. As small as it was it was just plain unnecessary and dumb.

Be thankful that Jewtendo doesn't touch it.
Otherwise we would either get a DLC ridden dumbed down MK abveration, or a new phone game where you can race with the Blue Falcon against other Blue Falcons on your way to work.

The franchise has had declining sales. Even though the reviews for them have been positive.

Just re-release that on the Wii U VC console. Would probably be a lot easier.

maybe if they had been touching it, they wouldnt have gone to shit

lol nintendrones

No, I heard it on a Best Gamers stream.

At least that franchise ended on a decent note.

Look at anything EA has done to the franchises they've acquired and then you'll know true pain.

nigger he's already saying he'll bring back F-Zero if it's has a stupid control scheme he can push on the next system.

it's gonna be him in it or no F-Zero at all. fuck this world.

because NST is fucking dead, now they work on shit like MvDK and mobile apps in a new Nintendo division dedicated to that.

reminder that Criterion was going to touch F-Zero but pre-WiiU Nintendo boldly denied them.

glad EA ate them up after the mess they done to NoS

not good to end like this