Joe Rogan debunks 9/11 conspiracy theories

Joe Rogan debunks 9/11 conspiracy theories.

hooktube.com/watch?v=CHeRqe-63i8

dozens of people say they heard an explosion-like thump from bellow before the plane crashed into the building

Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company.

He is retarded. It's such an obvious conspiracy that I normally get suspicious when people back the official narrative but he is the kind of guy that would believe and shill for it without any malice tbh.

It's funny how Trump was all "muh 9/11 truth will be revealed" and then he goes on to sell billions in arms to Saudi Arabia and suck Israeli cock right? It's amazing that he still has followers after all the bullshit he has pulled. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

DUDE SUMERIANS LMAO

The worst thing is that after 9/11 happened he seemed to be highly suspect of everything, going as far to say we have allies in the Middle East who aren't really allies. Clearly he knew it was Saudi Arabia that did this, but he's either too chickenshit to doesn't care enough to say it.

Vid related. He did a complete flip flop way before the election but everybody just ignored it. It's good to know I was right all along after massive gaslighting campaign but I still don't understand how people just tuned all of this stuff put.

WTC 7 is the smoking gun akin to the magic bullet shit being an obvious multiple shooter for JFK

WTC 7 had nothing to do with the twin towers yet it fell at the speed of gravity with no resistance, buildings dont fall like that without being demod

You're quote is right but your picture is not, you realize that the CIA had long before given the go ahead for plowing planes into buildings such as the empire state building and the twin towers while blaming others for doing it

No, I don't actually. Seems a bit farfetched IMHO.

that's nothing, there were tens of thousands of people there. Building 7 was pulled, everyone knows that, but the WTC was attacked by Al Qaeda terrorists and if you believe anything otherwise you're a retard. You're embarrassing.

Don't forget how they claim a fire burned down the building and like 2700 architects said their model was bullshit.

You're literally denying the laws of physics; a building cannot fall the way the twin towers did without being in complete freefall. The acceleration of the top floor all the way down is only possible with controlled demolition.

Throw in the fact that the WTC towers were a financial black hole which could not be renovated or torn down cost efficiently, that the owner just so happened to buy a costly insurance right before the attacks and the fact that he and all of his relatives just so happened to be clear of the buildings during the attack and you have one of the most impressive series of coincidences to give lucky Larry a massive windfall.

Follow the money.

These fucking people never even try to explain how the buildings fall symmetrically. All 3 of them with very asymmetrical damage somehow somehow collapsed into themselves. That's impossible, that's not how fires collapse buildings. That's what happens when you use carefully times explosives to remove inner and outer supports in a symmetrical manner. The towers where hit from the side. Even if the conditions somehow manifested that all the beams on those floors weakened by the fire, they wouldn't have broken at the same time. Yet we're meant to believe that every beam in the building suddenly turned to the dust in a pattern that would allow for them to fall like that. Not only are we meant to believe that, we're meant to believe it happened 3 fucking times on the same day. Joe thinks it's some major revelation to show the interior of building 7 collapsing first, claiming that totally debunks controlled demolition somehow. Yet that's exactly what you do during controlled demolition, and a fucking fire still doesn't explain how all the beams just suddenly broke all at once in a pattern that would allow it to collapse into itself.

also it's funny how Joe is now so anti-conspiracy theory now after embarrassing himself trying to talk about the moon landing with black science man

I mean there's literally an interview with firemen saying they couldn't go further into the building due to explosions

you don't understand, goy, firemen are under a lot of stress and the sounds of explosions could've been anything, they could even be imaginary!

What purpose is served by making the WTC an inside job? Why is it so hard to believe that a wealthy Saudi corporation hired some goons to cripple their main competitors by whatever means necessary?

Why is it so hard to believe that it was? Saudi's didn't collapse the towers. There's no way a bunch of weird looking sand monkeys wired up 3 buildings and did it correctly. Obviously Larry Silverstein was involved and real professionals, probably the CIA, wired the buildings. Beyond that who knows. It doesn't even matter really. The damage has been done.

No one wired anything up, they crashed planes into the towers

Nobody symmetrically collapsed 3 buildings with planes.

Are you saying he is misrepresenting the argument making it easier to attack? I wonder who else does this. . .

bin laden did retard, we fought a whole war over it

Seriously someone try and explain how 3 buildings with asymmetrical damage fell the way they did. Nobody even tries to offer an explanation. They just cherry pick stuff like the free-fall thing and say "ahkshully". It's bullshit. How long are people going to pretend that the official story makes any sense whatsoever?

literally a CIA asset

I think most people know that the main narrative is bullshit, but the alternatives are so terrifying that they just block it out. You can read the declassified documents detailing the CIA's plan to bomb civilian targets in Miami to know that such an operation is not outside the realm of thought and ability of shadowcore. Just remember how rich Bush's gang got from the military contracts, the audit that had been initiated only a few days early on the Pentagon for gross mismanagement of funds.

The obviously controlled demo-ed towers and the collapse of WTC 7 are just cherries on top. Even a dipshit twelve year old me knew at the time that it was bullshit - I remember being shocked and horrified, then very confused by the complete fall. The subsequent rabid jingoism and rush to war confirmed that it was bullshit.

He knows. Theres just some thing patricians dont say to the plebians. Remember only 50 percent of ppl in America even vote. No reason to freak out and cause mental health issues for the absolute proletariat that dont even vote.

If that was the case why would the gubmint - from NIST to the FBI - cover it up after the fact? That dog don’t hunt.

Joe Rogan Is The Literal Definition Of Pseudo Intellectual