3 man polyamorous marriage legally recognised

Three gay men have been recognised as legally married in Colombia.
We knew this was coming, and you should expect to see more of this sort of thing seeing as 'poly' relationships are gaining in popularity.

'Love is love', 'It doesn't affect me', and most of the other gay marriage catch cries can be adapted to polyamorous marriage. Now that most of the west has fallen over the precipice and allowed gay marriage I can't see there being a huge resistance to polyamorous marriage, especially considering many people's sex lives already resemble polyamory.

archive.is/1XTjS
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4602742/Colombia-s-THREE-man-marriage-legally-recognised.html

Wasn't even a fun polygamist marriage. Degeneracy first, eh?

Each time I think we have reached peak decadence, I get incredibly proven wrong the next day with a bigger surprise

Please don't remind me about this, I've had to see it plastered all over the news and papers this past week.

/r/polyamory has almost 50k subs m80

Canibalism recognised when? Especially Vegetarian canibalism. Only eating human meat, not anima meat. Considering animal higher than human being.

While yes, degeneracy is plentiful and widespread (no doubt about that), it's always important to remember that reddit is chockfull of LARPers and bad fanfiction.

HIV did nothing wrong.

It wasn't effective enough, that's for sure.

Never Forget: "Gay Marriage" had only one purpose, and that was to destroy marriage as an institution.

That is always what it was about, and every claim to the contrary is a bald-faced lie. Faggotry was always nothing more than a foot on the door for beastiality, pedophilia, and polyamory.

marriage should be between a man and a woman, not a man and a man and a man.

Surely the baptists will denounce this

Just like Hitler, HIV didn't kill enough.

what's wrong with polyamorous marriage?

why did you post pic about bestility?

You notice its fag polygamy not 1 guy with 2 wives (still degenerate) because men having more wives is seen as anti-feminist and men need to be emasculated.
The whole thing is shit!
Time machine when?
So I can go back and stop this reality from happening. I will personally hand nuclear missile plans to Adolf Hitler in 1933.

Marriage is the complete love and devotion of mind, body and spirit between two people. it doesn't work right with any more than that.
that said it also works with fictional characters, because i've never been as happy as i am now devoting myself mind, body and spirit to my waifu.

also

god damnit this isn't even the good kind of polygamy that produces truck loads of white children who then grow up to run profitable family owned businesses and are legit pillars of their community. No, those marriages are still illegal.

Seriously, fuck this gay earth.

Every single person who ever used this "argument" deserves to have their teeth punched out. Of fucking course this shit affects me – I may not be the one taking it in the ass from a homo, but I am the one who has to see their degeneracy in the streets, on TV, in the papers, hear about it on the radio, and have cretins tell me about how if I dislike any of it, I'm a bigot. A gay relationship that "doesn't affect me" is one where they quietly ream each other hidden in their own house, making triple sure nobody ever finds out

Le'ts play a game. Can anyone spot the difference?

girl on far right is cute.

theres only one spastic in the first photo and three in the second?

Pic 1: Life
Pic 2: Death

I'm ok with this because it doesn't affect me

Polygamy is degeneracy in all forms.

End your life.

That'll end well.

Sometimes the world feels too far gone.

So how many people can be married to one active duty military person and get all the military gibs? This will be fun.

Nobody throws them into the bog anymore, what'd yall think would happen?

Why am I supposed to care about this?

pedo and beastiality coming soon

Fake boat law. "Marriage" is a corporate merger.

Holy shit it's nothing. Probably the least of their worries in comparison to the criminal organizations that are pretty much cannibal cartels.

IT'S ADAM AND EVE

NOT ADAM ANG STEVE AND OP

I TRIED

ANYONE GIGGLE?