What is the Red Letter Media of videogames?

What is the Red Letter Media of videogames?

Thinly veiled youtube thread I guess

Previously Recorded?

/thread

AIDS Moby a shit but I still fucking love the bald fuck

Soooooo a memespawting game that will sell out when will have enough people behind it? I guess borderland

Wait I thought AIDS was the bald fuckā€¦.who's the bearded hipster then?

AIDS is the bald fuck

Josh The Wizard hurrr is the bearded faggot

That's a nice dissonance there then user. By any chance have you got split personality?

AIDS just sorta belongs I guess. Unlike Josh, his autism can actually add to the conversations.

If they got rid of AIDS Moby from PreRec and replaced him with fucking anybody else it would be a way better show.
Rich and him have no fucking chemistry like Rich has with Jay and Mike.

Think of it as the Dichotomy of Pepe and Wojack
AIDS is the Wojack to Rich's/Mike's Pepe

I might be a bit autistic about this tho

AIDS is nothing but endless shit opinions. I bet you're one of those faggots that thinks Funhaus is okay too.

Rich is the hero we need

AIDSMoby needs to die.
He's clearly a hipster-type who loves walking sims while Rich actually cares about vidya.

Do you have the webm of Rich complaining about how unoriginal third person shooters are?

I didn't before. Just for you user.

Rich pretty much carries PreRec my himself.
In every video it's always him bringing up the good points (that webm is a good example) while AIDSMoby just sort of goes along with it.

Pre Rec is horrible. They both suck at video games and then act like they're the saviors of the video game industry while they fail to grasp the basic concepts of games. They're as bad Arin in terms of anaysing games. AIDSMoby is literally hipster trash who needs to die. Mike is the only funny person at RLM in the first place and Jay plays the straight man to him well, everyone else sucks.
Rich is OKAY, has has some good taste but he's not based like people are claiming as he likes the same indie pixel garbage that AIDSMoby likes. Plus Rich is Reddit incarnate.

I think it's pretty obvious that Mike is the anchor that hold Redlettermedia together. Without him it would plain sucks, but with only him all we would get would be one or two Mister Plinkett reviews per year.

God good, the hipster comes out in full force.

I will say, to his credit, at least he argue the game is a fun "game" when you actually force the "game" to be a game.