Saving the White Race

Although the declining trends of white demographics proves the "grande replacement" of the European an inevitable outcome in many of our European countries, I might have found a simple way out. It's no surprise that the city is currently a bastion for humanity's genetic and moral worst to fester and spread. However, if one found out the truth, the city has for time immemorial existed as the ideal breeding ground for inhuman vice. I need not tell you twice the reason for such. The Aristocrats in medieval Europe found out this centuries past, and the romans/greeks many even more. There is no question that the self-titled hermetic aristocrat of the countryside is our future. A man of virtue, Godliness (Christian or Pagan - I condone the latter, specifically of the Roman/Greek pantheon), honour, tradition,

Previously, Holla Forums (which I refer to as a collective of single-minded users) demonstrated its interest, although a completely ludicrous one, in building a colony in the middle of Namibia. Predictably, nothing came of it, nor will anything ever will. For two reasons this was the case: one we do not possess the funding and resources, and two we know full well the immoral implications of flight. Europe is OUR nation, the nation of our ancestors, and by mighty Jove's thunder shall it remain so as long as one son of Europa draws his breath.

I provide you with a simpler, more feasible plan. We must create strongholds throughout our Provinces and States by taking up all the free land in rural areas located nearby.

Why this works:

>many small towns have declining populations and are just itching to get some tax revenue we become the government

Problems:

Solutions:

Discuss below. Perhaps anons could look into their States/regions and check out what the local towns have to offer and post below.

Other urls found in this thread:

saint-louis-de-blandford.ca/articles/phases-du-developpement-residentiel-de-saint-louis-de-blandford
bing.com/maps?&ty=18&q=Shepherdstown&vdpid=5486922800604119041&mb=39.464649~-77.839211~39.396648~-77.77121&ppois=39.4306488037109_-77.8052062988281_Shepherdstown_~&cp=39.430649~-77.805206&v=2&sV=1
b-ok.org/s/?q=John Seymour&e=1&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
b-ok.org/s/?q=Creating a Forest Garden &yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is an example of a small town, Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, in my Province in Canada doing exactly this:

saint-louis-de-blandford.ca/articles/phases-du-developpement-residentiel-de-saint-louis-de-blandford

1) Ideally, Holla Forums the first step would be to purchase the land.
2) Create construction companies for a) jobs, 2) the money to be essentially passed around in a cycle
3) Raise families, creating the need for a local school
4) Schools are built with government funding (paid to construction user) to meet the demand, teacher /user/ gets cozy government job and redpills youth
5) Everyone becomes part of political/mayoral committees to overrun the system, eventually taking control

the only people our age that you'll find in the countryside (speaking from France) is the worst kind of leftard hippies. this is a major problem (as social isolation in general) - a solution to this problem would be welcome

jews, niggers, and spics learn of what your doing, move in and ruin your investment. The mormons already tried it, the FBI arrested the men.

It just has to be done on an individual level. We are all responsible. No organization, no leader, no centre. That's how Holla Forums got so powerful in the first place- chaos, the umman manda.

Each man here should be working towards creating a secure and well-concealed (innawoods), self-sufficient homestead in deep rural and politically forgotten about corners of NW Europe and America. 5 acres is more than enough for one large family. Look for areas that are strategically unimportant for modern warfare my destination has been ignored in invasions for 2000 years. Learn about actual principles of permaculture, from a non-hippy perspective.

Highly recommended books to do this;

We need to be spread around and resilient to the mass extinction event that is coming. Famine, war and climate fuckery are going to kill our civilization in the next century. While the zombies die off from starvation and looting each other you should be in a position to be largely ignored and get on with procreating.

After that our children will repopulate and find each other. Stop waiting for some faceless authority on Holla Forums to organize you, yes you, it's NEVER going to happen. Just fucking do it yourself.

jews nigger and spics don't want to live in these areas lol, especially rural canada.

yeah why is that, France seems to be the only nation where the countryside is a lefty paradise?

We send the blacks back to Africa, anyone who complains would be sent to Africa as well.

Just imagine the tax relief there.

I have no religion other than my religious devotion to preserving the White race.

Anyway, I really support this idea. I support this far more than those occasional threads where some user claims they want to start a White colony in Namibia, Uruguay, or even the DRC!
Here are some serious problems that I need to bring to your attention though;

I feel that there are better options. If we could get a few hundred White nationalists to move to a small town in West Virginia or something, we could take over the local political system. Then we'd already have infrastructure, well used farmland, and plenty of economic opportunities. In fact, it would be much better in the long run because, should the revolution happen soon, an old town under our control with /ourPolice/, /OurHomeOwnersAssociation/, /OurMayor/, /Ourbusinesses/, and so on will serve as a refuge for revolutionaries seeking shelter and rest.

Here is an example of a WV town that is not only beautiful (built in the Swiss style) but is situated along roads allowing residents to have any economic opportunity they fancy. Also, it would be reachable by revolutionaries who sought shelter and rest in the event of a revolution. It would function as one safe heaven for White warriors against the System.
bing.com/maps?&ty=18&q=Shepherdstown&vdpid=5486922800604119041&mb=39.464649~-77.839211~39.396648~-77.77121&ppois=39.4306488037109_-77.8052062988281_Shepherdstown_~&cp=39.430649~-77.805206&v=2&sV=1

Imagine how much more confident our Aryan warriors would be if they knew that if they always had a safe heaven in a certain town where the local police forces were sympathetic to our cause? Where he wouldn't need to look over his shoulder every second and where he could resupply without the fear of raising suspicions? Imagine a city where even if there was a Jew, the locals were all watching him or even *pranking* his home and business so as to force him out?

And why the fuck should white race be saved? If it is not strong or smart enough to save itself, it obviously does not deserve to be saved.

If you're not a shill, you should promptly realize we should be pursuing both these two and more paths.
Putting all your eggs in one basket is stupid regardless of context - top priority is still to spread and recruit, especially fertile women, to the cause of preserving our people.

I never once suggested we put all our eggs in one basket. However, I do discourage things that are less effective for securing our race's future.

Another option that I actually recommend more than taking over towns is simply to form autonomous groups of 3 or 4 individuals. The System will never be defeated by small towns with nationalist mayors or isolated, impoverished, new towns with no future. Instead, the System will be defeated only by us tearing it down. So while it would be nice to have friendly towns within reach of revolutionaries, it is far more important to be revolutionaries dispersed throughout the System, ready and waiting to tear it down when the time comes.

t. Nigger

thanks for the tips on the books user
anyone interested can get them here:
b-ok.org/s/?q=John Seymour&e=1&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
b-ok.org/s/?q=Creating a Forest Garden &yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

Because advancement would regress and stagnate like all the times whites leave anywhere or do you honestly believe uncreative chink masters will save and advance mankind?

All we have to do really is do what (((they))) are pulling with immigrants. See London as an example.

They import massive amounts of rapefugees, and guess what, a few years later they elect a Halal Muslum mayor! Suprised?

We need to start moving into tight-knit rural communities to swing the political scales in our favor. Then once that Town has been redpilled, spread our influence and success. We really only need to do it state by state.

When other people see how successful one town is because of their policies, they will start to change theirs and the ideology spreads.

The hardest step would be to aquire said influence and to get invovled in local politics. Our good ol' Oincle Adulv did it with sharing some cold ones with the bois at the beerhall.

I think we're starting to do it in modern day at the gyms. The gym is the perfect place to start, seeing as how most if not all physically fit men are really far right on the spectrum it's a perfect place to start.

see the thing is, these strongholds should be done in small coordinated groups of friends/family, at the beginning, and then we build up from there. The problem is obviously acting behind the shadows to not draw any unwanted attention. We cannot have banners flying over mainstream saying:
So attracting others would prove to be very difficult. You also mentioned building an economy, what I could recommend at first is, as this will solve both these problems with one stone, keeping the property as a country house for weekends and work in nearby cities during weekdays to bring in revenue. Working in the city also could solve recruitment issues, as one can personally attract like-minded persons from urban centers. Alternatively, you could find a profession where you could work from home from your computer…

It's an interesting idea to discuss, I'm involved with something similar already

First thing to recognize; Whites built and maintain the global society. Jews are not able to do it without White labour to mooch off of. Countries composed of Niggers and Spics import food from Europe and USA even though they have far more fertile soil. The Chinese have wrecked such horrid environmental destruction that they also are forced to import food. Once Whites stop supporting the rest of the world, the rest of the world will starve.

Each White person who works, buys, or sells in the global economy is helping support aproximately 10 non-Whites. The number of dependents is increasing while the number of Whites falls. The technological, societal, and compassionate traits of Whites have allowed us so far to continue this trend; however, it is unsustainable in the long run. Eventually, there will simply not be enough Whites to support the global economy.

This leads us to the proper solution. White who are red pilled for whatever reason (lower in compassion, higher in aggressiveness, less susceptible to brainwashing) will be the seeds of a variety of new civilizations. The idea of a Namibia colony is a good one; not for every White, but to establish as many self sufficient White colonies as possible. Yes, I am saying we are forced to be colonists in our own lands of North America and Europe. The time has long passed for the current civilizations to be saved.

Whites must strive for small, self sufficient colonies. Small, so that there may be many of them and yet not perceived as a threat. Self sufficient, to hasten the collapse of the global economy while preparing the colonists for the harsh, brave, and glorious future that lies ahead.

Once the world starves, these colonies will develop and expand naturally, hopefully having learned the lesson of the importance of racial purity and genetic advancement. I do not expect a world of peace, however; Whites have always improved themselves by fighting each other.

This was tried by the Creativity Movement in partnership with other White Nationalist organizations. It failed due to harassment by the SPLC, but in general is a good idea. I suggest any such activity be kept completely secret and not mentioned on any sort of forum dedicated to sharing pictures of traditional basket weaving.

this

This, even with small numbers using the swarming strategy of chinks and indians is effective. One of the "chinese secrets of wealth" is moving a dozen chinks into a house to pay off the mortgage in two years, and then they repeat that several times and soon enough the chinks own a whole block of real estate for rent, etc. If whites are as aggressive with in group preference and coordination as the Chinese or the Kikes others do not stand a chance and entire towns can be taken over politically and economically in short order.

They're born into that level of communal living. It's not something most people could start doing. It's one of the reasons Amish converts have such high rates of failure. Expecting something wholly out of someone's nature is the surest way to set something up to fail.

Approaching it as a co-op isn't a bad idea. But there really needs to be a clear economic basis. Keeping food and other supply chains within the community is obviously great, but even if a few people have positions that allow them to work online there needs to be something. Orania relies a lot on agriculture, I don't know how much room there is for that in the US. Farmer's market operations are already exploited by small farmers

If I may make a suggestion. We have probably 500 or so(I'm guessing here entirely) burgers on this board. All of us need to be fed. If all of us are eating only $5 worth of food a day, that's $2500. Per day. Why doesn't one user start a farm, make 10% profit from his fellow anons. Sell his excess where he can. Expand. Employ fellow anons. Etc. We're guaranteed customers. He's be guaranteed to make end's meet until he had enough business elsewhere. As he gets enough, the user with experience under him start a another one in a different location, and we switch patronage. Rinse and repeat.

to be honest with you, I'd love to work on a pollack's farm. Learn the trade and then buy the adjacent land…

That's part of the point, however the real purpose is to spread a wide net. If you want to work on the farm, then work on the farm. Buying your own would necessitate moving far away so that the influence spreads and you don't compete for customer base.

Now this doesn't mean you move across the state. 50 miles or so would work fine depending on the population density, but you should cooperate. Ideally partnerships for meat and vegetable production would separate to and specialize. Another could start a meat processing facility. Another a shipping company. And so on. One fully viable gaming operation could employ at least a tenth of us. More depending on the size. The key however is to spread our culture across multiple, coexisting communities and then repeat it in different locations, insuring we survive across multiple locations while simultaneously pushing out unwanted influence.

EUROPE IS NOT A "NATION"
for fucks sake

I was speaking in symbols you mogroloid. First paragraph I implicitely mention Europe is composed of countries. And yes you count Europe as a conglomerate of smaller ethnic-nations, but in its totality all European countries have historically possessed a unique and similar tradition and art.