MEMEING THE LEFT FIRING THE FIRST SHOT

Anons, a tragedy of an innocent man being shot for his political affiliation has taken place and we aren't properly identifying the act for what it is even though most of us already correctly sense what it was. This act wasn't random or isolated. It followed and is being succeeded by other acts against Trump supporters and conservatives. Further, this criminal act has been specifically what both leftist media and leftist have been pushing its base to do for months to a year. Some even are led to believe it may have had been more than simple coincidence that it was Scalise that was shot due to his investigation of lucifarian cultist that are embeded in the deep state. Clearly there would be less suspicion had someone like John Cornyn a known establishment waterboy on the republican side been shot. Then we would know it was simply a rabid left terrorist. Investigators and whistleblowers however have been turning up dead with lines of suspicious excuses and cover ups.

Upon seeing Steven Colbert's statement to his audience and seeing the utter hypocrisy of his petiton to keep a "UNITED states" after doing so much to poison the well for more than a year. It became clear to me what the vile crooked ear weasel is attempting to do. Wash his hands of any responsibility for his behavior in helping to divide the country.

We need to take to social media and comment sections and call the shooting for what it was:

The left has fired the first shot heard around the world.

Let those still intelligent enough to know basic American history understand what is implied. The justification and awareness of how serious the left is in its intent to attack the right must be provided to the general public. That is what we need to do now. The right needs its moral fix and excuse to do what it needs to do: to defend its moralfag ass; and treat the left appropriately to what they truely are, an anti-American enemy element bent on physically attacking conservatives. Conservatives that participated and won a democratic election to enact reforms to restore our prosperity and reform our government. We all know how much the right wants to look justified because of their extreme self consciousness and well mannered upbringning. Yeah we get it fags, you dont want to seem the bully in the situation. Well guess why the media had a hard time spinning the attack. Because the left has just provided the moral justification the right yearns for, its "Pearl Harbor" & "September 11th".

Time to inform and put the general public on notice that this is more than just a crazed lunatic. It was the lefts opening salvo in a war they have been looking for.

Yes and no. I mean, he didn't die. But, it was political motivated violence by the Left that nearly killed him. The kikes will go full denial mode and say he didn't die as an excuse that it's not the first shot.

We do this now!

Wasted trips as that is irrelevant. We are literally under physical attack.

RADICAL LIBERAL TERRORISM

Need to wait and see if Scalise dies or not. I'm going to follow Trump's lead until then, he has access to much better intel than I do and probably has a better roadmap of the months ahead. Don't interrupt the chess game unless you know exactly what the fuck you are doing.

Last summer if brave heroes didn't run over BLM blockades of motorways they would have persisted and spread. This summer the violent leftist domestic terrorists are coming back for more. They will escalate until their blood runs out in the streets thinking citizens are bluffing and will allow an overthrow.

We should probably just nuke Israel right fucking now.

yawn. you morons just let this happen. over and over. I swear this place is fucking larp heaven for most of you.

Blm didn't quit because of motorists you fucking autist. The kikes cut blm's funding and media support when blm supported Palestinians and called out israel.

DAILY REMINDER TO NEVER FIGHT BACK BECAUSE REASONS

Dude wait for hitler

Haven't you heard of David's Sling user?

Also checked those digits

I never said you had to launch a nuke. You just detonate the fucker on the spot.

The who kiked world would hate us, but we'd probably be able to die happy. Not because kikes died, but because we'd kick off into a full war against kikes and have died that way.

the whole kiked*

The first shot? Are you retarded? They've been engaged in a century-long campaign of outright racial extermination against the White race that has resulted in two world wars, endless "police actions", and so many waves of migration that Whites are minorities in every single Western country [yes, you read that right. The official demographic numbers are the one area where you'll trust the government?].

If you're still waiting for a "first shot", it's time to take a hint and realize you're not going to be useful in all of this.

They are normies because they literally just do whatever the people with guns and control of the glowing picture box tell them to do. That's it and that's all. Filtered.

Red pill them then. No one is saying don't. Just stop acting like an autistic faggot and thinking Holla Forums users don't already know whatever the fuck you said and trying to shill people into doing nothing as a response like a faggot.

Also anons, just wanted to mention, start having meetings with your peeps. I think this is going to create a lot of activity and meet ups. I'm seeing people wanting to talk about this among friends like preppers, conservatives, libertarians, and such. Seems a lot of people are thinking similar things.

Nice projecting.