Niggers Open Fire On Trump Supporters

Truck with a MAGA flag was shot up by niggers today. The cold civil war is beginning to warm up
archive.is/vNQ9G

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vNQ9G
12newsnow.com/news/crime/second-suspect-in-capital-murder-of-beaumont-mother-newborn-baby-turns-self-in-at-jail/449162035
wkyc.com/news/local/cleveland/arrest-made-in-connection-with-cleveland-car-dealership-homicide-in-april/448402787
jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2017/06/14/man-charged-killing-popular-bartender-released-custody-hours-before-shooting/397299001/
wbaltv.com/article/family-pleads-for-help-after-bartender-fatally-shot-in-head/10024215
wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/sketch-released-of-man-who-police-say-assaulted-child-at-park/533683716
easttexasmatters.com/news/man-who-impregnated-13-year-old-indicted-for-another-child-sex-crime/742621929
nbc12.com/story/35665794/man-arrested-after-victims-throat-slit-with-box-cutter
kptv.com/story/35664470/man-sentenced-to-20-years-in-prison-for-10-robberies-sexual-assault-in-portland
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/06/13/lawrence-county-body-reports/
wboc.com/story/35660640/crisfield-man-arrested-for-child-rape
wjtv.com/2017/06/13/20k-reward-offered-for-info-in-severed-head-murder-investigation/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601152/Video-Jealous-woman-shoves-12-year-old-girl-ground.html#ixzz4jx7VQ3vm
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_5df70844-4fb7-11e7-93a3-871a03ac8e7c.html
wtsp.com/news/local/st-pete-pd-searching-for-suspect-who-assualted-15-year-old-girl/448112175
arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/ar-man-arrested-possibly-connected-to-recent-string-of-attacks-on-women/739021377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It has been 50 years since the Summer of Love. The Summer of Hate has now begun and the Black Sun will pass over this once great nation.

On August 21st there will be a solar eclipse. Expect ultra violence to explode this summer

Use the fucking catalog.

seen a nigger and Sage. Please FUCKING DIE YOU NIGGER POSTING KIKE.

>archive.is/vNQ9G

I searched for Indianapolis and didn't see anything. My mistake

not trying to look at monkey face for a weak you fucking degenerate if it is a considerable issue won't even look as soon as I see nigger face I want to puke.

it summer time now they all come out to booga booga like they would in their homeland natural environment bunch of fucking apes would have been expelled by forward thinking white men and sent back to africa EVERY LAST ONE yet no the real problem preventing common sense was,is,always the rat fucking jew

Can they go now please we (whites) really don't need them and their anti us agenda if they wont just go back to the sand dune we gave then can we just kill them all

dude was a jew and his music sucked

Thanks Katrina!

kill the core problem first being the jew then all common sense falls in line exterminating all non whites as the jews only ones holding up the facade for their own interest and I say as A WHITE MAN FUCK JEW INTEREST.

Great effort there nigger.

Already a thread, faggot.

Nice try there Shlomo.

not posting anymore here don't like nigger faces makes me feel violent and gun checking and wishing a nigger would try my Aryan ass so I can end its nigger life.

Hardcore they eat a lot of fried chicken and obviously are not human could harvest then for meat and doubt it could be considered cannibalism when they monkeys compared to us to begin with.

string em up and gut all the kfc and get the backstraps

How long 'till we reach "get dat honky cat!" levels? got a brand new LWRC I need to put through it's paces…..

Bot writers, please make your bots use some punctuation. Sincerely,

=ASSES AND TACOS=

yeah, sure thing Schlomo

cant wait tbh

The black sun will be fueled by the blood of betas, cucks, niggers, muslims, and jews

Yeah, my area is filled with the niggerest of nogs that ever nigged.

Fuck you shill.

Getting some heavy Charlie Manson vibes from that

Nah, we'll get there. Gotta wait for those massive retards to tear this country apart on a technicality.

Hey nigger, if your'e going to copy pasta your shit everywhere at least include the lady of fatima and the priest prophecies as well.

A couple of cucks were pushed from Civic Nationalism to White Nationalism, what's the problem?

Wouldn't that mean the summer of hate will have a completely opisite charlie mason?

If the MAGA zogbots look anything like this retard then please Ameriblacks, carry on

It doesn't have to be good meat if you're just going to be putting it through the grinder.

It still has to be meat, not industrial waste.

soundgarden sucks

Where the fuck did these disgusting kike rats come from in your pic? kekistan is such a goddamn annoyance

Your acting like its not designed to do that.

:^)

(checked)
christ shall return to us

Second (Negro) suspect in capital murder of (White) Beaumont mother, newborn baby turns self in at jail

12newsnow.com/news/crime/second-suspect-in-capital-murder-of-beaumont-mother-newborn-baby-turns-self-in-at-jail/449162035

Worthless black ex-convict POS arrested for murder of (White) couple at Cleveland car dealership in April

wkyc.com/news/local/cleveland/arrest-made-in-connection-with-cleveland-car-dealership-homicide-in-april/448402787

(Black) Man charged with killing popular (White) bartender was released from custody hours before man was shot in the back

jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2017/06/14/man-charged-killing-popular-bartender-released-custody-hours-before-shooting/397299001/

Family pleads for help after (White) bartender fatally shot in head - there is a (BLACK) 'suspect of interest'

wbaltv.com/article/family-pleads-for-help-after-bartender-fatally-shot-in-head/10024215

Sketch released of (BLACK) man who police say assaulted a 12-year-old girl child at park

wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/sketch-released-of-man-who-police-say-assaulted-child-at-park/533683716

(Black) Man who impregnated 13 year old indicted for another child sex crime

easttexasmatters.com/news/man-who-impregnated-13-year-old-indicted-for-another-child-sex-crime/742621929

(Black Mau Mau) arrested after victim's throat slit with box cutter

nbc12.com/story/35665794/man-arrested-after-victims-throat-slit-with-box-cutter

(Black) Man sentenced to 20 years in prison for 10 robberies, sexual assault in Portland

kptv.com/story/35664470/man-sentenced-to-20-years-in-prison-for-10-robberies-sexual-assault-in-portland

This may seem unrelated, but it is related information if you think about it.

I was making some aluminum powder with a ball mill and I made it very, very fine. I want to warn everyone who makes this that it can SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUST!!! Once it has contact with the air! Be careful.

Burned body of (white) girlfriend found - black boyfriend and 2 others charged

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/06/13/lawrence-county-body-reports/

(Black) Crisfield Man Arrested for Child Rape

wboc.com/story/35660640/crisfield-man-arrested-for-child-rape

$20K reward offered for info in severed head murder investigation

wjtv.com/2017/06/13/20k-reward-offered-for-info-in-severed-head-murder-investigation/

The moment a jealous (white) girlfriend, 28, knocks out a (White) 12-year-old when she catches her (BLACK) boyfriend chatting up the girl

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4601152/Video-Jealous-woman-shoves-12-year-old-girl-ground.html#ixzz4jx7VQ3vm

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_5df70844-4fb7-11e7-93a3-871a03ac8e7c.html

St. Pete mother of assault victim details attack on 15-year-old daughter

wtsp.com/news/local/st-pete-pd-searching-for-suspect-who-assualted-15-year-old-girl/448112175

Bond Set at $4M for Suspect in Central AR Attacks on Women

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/ar-man-arrested-possibly-connected-to-recent-string-of-attacks-on-women/739021377

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Not a mistake, you're just a lazy fucking nigger.

today has been quiet in comparison to yesterday. I don't trust it - they want civil war, so it aint stopping now. Expect more happenings within day anons.