Fox Affiliate and Republican candidate sent white powder in mail in Georgia

GOP House candidate Karen Handel, neighbors get suspicious packages

foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/15/gop-house-candidate-karen-handel-neighbors-get-suspicious-packages.html

It's only just begun

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jpZNu
ajc.com/news/state–regional-govt–politics/suspect-baseball-shooting-posted-profane-handel-comment-facebook/SZWiA4C5FbQiFDjUwb0a4I/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ho Lee Fuc!!! It's a biological attacks Anons, get in here it's HAPPENING ALL OVER AGAIN
I don't know about you but my head is spinning I can't keep up with these crazy happenings

CIVIL WAR NOW

At this rate the civil war is going to start by the end of the week. I've gotta pick up some more 7.62 tomorrow

Lads, it is happening.

IT'S ALREADY STARED

STARED
T
A
R
E
D

TIME TO RETALIATE

Its not a civil war when whites dont fight back. Im wondering when the first reprisal is going to be. Once the tit-for-tat starts, thats when its war.

It will come.

It's sort of like watching a lion play with his cubs. They scratch and bite and flop around and he just sits there, patiently, until he's tired of it. Then he slaps their shit down and they remember who is in control.

When the White Man retaliates, it won't be a war. It will be a bitch slap followed by stunned silence.

Lets hope so.

I CAN'T TAKE ALL THESE HAPPENINGS

How can the nog have forgotten about all of the union cuck soldiers who died so that they could play sportsball or make a mix tape instead of pick cotton? Shouldn't they be grateful to white people, especially white men, for literally giving their lives for the sickle cell?

Same with jews. Shouldn't they be grateful and willing to do anything for white men because so many laid down their lives in WWII for the hand-rubbers?

Something seems a little upside down here.

If you're not in full gear mode already you need to hurry the fuck up.

Dude, it's 100 fuckin' degrees out there. Full gear is suicide.

(CHECKED)

Curious that the Lügenpresse are still ignoring this, it's quite a big deal.

Quoth Bosnia bro:

This is by design. You know it's happening, I know it's happening.

IT'S HAPPENING

It's not happening, why would it be? You're all setting yourselves up for disappointment

it's not even happening in South Africa; let alone the US

Come on now.

up yours, kike

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

mate I'd bet you 4k that nothing is coming of this. I've been on this ride hundreds of times, just because you want it to happen; doesn't mean it will (ever)

Sorry lad. I should have mentioned my full gear mode consists of one hockey stick and a jock strap.

The mossad this this just after 9/11 against everyone opposed to the Iraq war. The (((Bush administration))) used it as justification for the 2003 war.
Later the FBI closed on on Bruce Ivins a jew working in a US government lab where the anthrax came from where they found his (((suicide))) just before they got there.

Make every shot count.

Posting this classic from Iraq. Black water sniper Travis Haley, defending a building from Mehdi army insurgents in Najaf Iraq.

I feel pity that I had to give up my life because of a situation that should never have existed

Travis Haley is a cool motherfucker. He has tutorials on you tube and his own product line if any anons are interested. (Overpriced IMO)

Haven't been able to find out much in the way of updates, whether it was actually anthrax or just flour.

depends on how you look at it, half of all of his stuff you will never need or use but i own a few things and the are fucking well made for the price

Ok. Then why not fucking attack Hillary and the dems? They want to bomb the fuck out of you the most.

The niggers are thankless as their jew masters. Everybody who still whines about slavery in 2017 should be ridiculed to death. Nobody alive today was ever a slave or slave owner and sure enough back during slavery's peak only a single percentage of whites owned slaves. Meanwhile, 27% of free blacks owned slaves.
Then look what happened in Liberia.

As someone who commutes to this community let me just say, what are these niggers going to do about the Fucking traffic? I know this is a federal not state but really it's getting a bit ridiculous. I'd ride a train for the same hour and a half but the wear and tear on my car is killing me.
Also, Fuck driving with all these niggers, poos, and spic.

Slavery was already on the decline in the south. By the worst estimates it would have been illegal within 50 years of the civil war. Civil War was fought for ports after the South succeed from the union following the illegal election of Lincoln.

This is the same candidate that's mentioned in . In that thread, OP says that they've pumped twenty million dollars into the state. If they're pumping out that much money that and mailing her threatening involves, then Karen Handel might be /ourmom/. A look at kikepedia reveals:
No clear evidence that she's NatSoc. Her online persona seems to indicate that 'democrats are the real racists'. Great cover story if you're in this thread, Karen.
archive.fo/jpZNu

Now this is also interesting.

ajc.com/news/state–regional-govt–politics/suspect-baseball-shooting-posted-profane-handel-comment-facebook/SZWiA4C5FbQiFDjUwb0a4I/

Suspect in baseball shooting posted profane Handel comment on Facebook

There's all kind of fuckery afoot.

wew

Yea. Something nefarious is going on for sure. bumb bumb bumb

Reminder white powder was sent to Congress the day after 9/11, probably as a threat to get all of the faggots to support the "War on Terror".

The sheer intensity of left wing butthurt is fanning the flames of civil war.

I'm not usually a hardass about grammar, but this headline made me cringe.

The way it reads is incorrect. Replace sent with received, or reorder the sentence.

that is some ultra low iq shit

I hope its not soon. Its kind of shitty but I hope more of this shit is allowed to go on for a bit longer before the backlash starts. Why? We need the anger to be more intense and more widespread. Because once it starts its going to be a fairly swift war and without the appropriate level of anger the war may be declared won while some of the enemy still lives.

>immediately after he was shot delivering a cheese pizza to his office it was still the morning, no pizza place would have been open yet

It's not really happening, you fucking idiots. It's fucking groundhog day, and Godot hasn't shown up. More Whites are dying and getting assaulted and raped by niggers, mestizos continue to spill over the border, jews continue to jew, and the White man does nothing.
Oh wow, cool, yeah I'm sure that'll whip Whitey into a fit and we'll have an ethno-state in the morning!
Bravo, Nolan. It's been rising for two decades now. When do we start cooking? And let's just take the piss and say civil war does kick off. With who against who and to what end? It'd be directionless and short-lived.

this is nothing but bullshit sensationalism.

eat a dick

F to the heavens where Saint Roof will forever sit beside Adolf Hitler's golden throne.