At least 100 bodies’ on streets of ISIS-occupied city, says Philippine official

At least 100 bodies’ on streets of ISIS-occupied city, says Philippine official
A Philippine politician claims that residents fleeing Marawi City have seen at least 100 bodies “scattered” in the streets following weeks of intense fighting between militants linked to the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) and government forces.
Recounting the testimony of people who recently escaped the besieged city, Zia Alonto Adiong, the Governor of the province Lanao del Sur, said scores of bodies are in an area which saw heavy gunfire.
"Dead bodies, at least 100, scattered around the encounter area,” Adiong told reporters, according to Reuters. The army previously said that 290 people have been killed, including 206 militants, 58 soldiers and 26 civilians.
Adiong, who is helping rescue and relief efforts, had earlier claimed that up to 1,000 dead bodies were seen by the fleeing residents. He subsequently revised that number.
Senior Philippine military figures say they are closing in on rebel held positions. “We intend to finish the fight as soon as possible. Our tactical commanders are doing their best,” military spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Jo-Ar Herrera said, adding that 200 jihadists remain in the occupied city with many of them had taken up sniper positions.
As the fighting intensifies, the Philippine armed forces have announced the arrest of the brother of a jihadist leader.
Mohammad Noaim Maute, whose brothers Omarkhayam and Abdullah are the commanders of the Maute Group, was apprehended at a checkpoint near the city of Cagayan de Oro, north of Marawi.

rt.com/news/392438-marawi-philippines-death-toll-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adharves
asiancorrespondent.com/2017/06/philippines-aussie-reporter-survives-bullet-neck-besieged-marawi/#F27lJvbs6myTHxs9.97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meanwhile, an Australian journalist was lucky to escape with his life after being shot in the neck. Adam Harvey, who works for Australia's national public ABC, said: "Luckily it missed everything important and it just got lodged behind my jaw.”
Harvey, who has since returned to work, tweeted an alarming image of the x-ray showing the bullet in his neck.

Classic Duterte

Hopefully they manage to kill the rest

Hang him somewhere high and slowly gut him, then wrap him in pigskin and let him brine in the sun for a few days. That's the only language shitskins understand.

I had no idea it was this serious. I thought they cleaned it up weeks ago.

How'd it even get lodged in there? Low velocity?

It's also completely undeformed.

I doubt it's a bullet, tbh. Even a low-velocity bullet would've fucked his neck and vertebrae up, and this one looks completely whole and perfectly shaped, to boot.
Either this is a shoop and the journawhore is trying to play the victim, or he confused a fragment/shard with a bullet.

there is only one thing on earth that is an image of, a perfectly intact bullet. could claim it was an armor piercing round, but even that would have a little deformity from hitting flesh, and an armor piercing round would have blown straight through him.

also
not buying it

Yup. There always is, of course, the case of Phineas Gage, but I strongly doubt the guy who got shot in the neck only had to spend a couple of days in rehab.

yea. I highly doubt he was anything more than a cuck faggot.

no way they'd pay anyone other then a leftist faggot to do that. And no way a leftist is gonna just walk off a wound like that. even if the bullet only hit muscle he'd be feeling it all the way down his back as his shoulders and upper back have to make up for the weakness of the newly seriously injured neck muscles.

and.. of course.. bullets dont look pristine after striking any target

Is the australian saying shit about Duterte? Would make sense for him to fake an injury to decry the "excessive" violence or some crap.

Shame he lived.

Must have been low velocity. He probably caught that bullet from quite a long range, meaning he just got unlucky because it surely wasn't aimed at him..

At an extremely low velocity, say maybe 500fps, that sort of injury with no bullet deformation could occur. Enough velocity to pierce his flesh, but not enough to deform a FMJ.

Think of getting hit by a stray 5.56 past a kilometer.

This is the time the US should actually intervene and help their allies.
Of course, helping them doesn't benefit Israel in any way, so why would the Shabbos goyim in the American government and military do something about it?

What hospital did he go to? (Verifying that this guy got shot is of value.)

This. A neat winnable scenario, 200 remaining militants would be quickly cleared with the help of US Special Forces. But what where would the profit be in that, no one would be displaced, there would be little to no opportunity to accidently let billions of dollars of weaponry fall into the hands of the enemy. Pointless under Americas MO of combat.

I have a Flip ex fuck off it was before Holla Forums who is over there right now. She says that there's a significant population of muslims in the South who have been nigging out for a while about independence. May explain how they were able to bolster their numbers so quickly. However, the sudden abundance of quality weapons and training stinks of (((foreign))) influence.

Duterte must be pissing the right people off.

Me and a buddy got paired up in golf with a couple of flips the other week and I asked them about Duterte. They said everyone loves him over there. They've seen the sketchiest areas become much safer.

It's been a smoldering civil war for decades. The muslim rebels are well armed, but this recent fighting has been particularly hot.

@adharves
twitter.com/adharves

asiancorrespondent.com/2017/06/philippines-aussie-reporter-survives-bullet-neck-besieged-marawi/#F27lJvbs6myTHxs9.97

Why do Islamic neighborhoods always look like this?

Get back to me when there's hundreds of dead nigger bodies laying on American streets

If you told me that was a picture from Syria, I'd believe you.

Wanted to post this for ages

This news outlet exists solely for the purpose of disseminating communist propaganda, and my fucking taxes pay for it.

Because Muslims take no pride in anything except killing. If the whole world is destroyed and in ruins like this for the sake of everyone converting to Islam or dying, they wouldn't give a shit actually they would - in the corner on the floor, happily

The usual suspects are:
Malaysia - to keep the Philippine claim on Sabah at the back burner
Saudi Arabia - Muslim aid
USA - to keep the Flips dependent on their weapons

Not bad kdr. Praise God for dead mudslimes. Heil Duterte the Eliminator! Let the bodies line the streets and the blood flow into the river.

that dude was pretty cool tbh. he got incredibly lucky- the small time doc he dealt with was into some cutting edge medicine